Eleven

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

‘’ Where are we going? ‘’ Dara asked when they were in the car.

Jiyong turned to her and with a smirk, he replied ‘’ Surprise ‘’ 

‘’ At least tell me if I’m over or underdressed ‘’ She chuckled and looked down at what she was wearing.

‘’ You look beautiful ‘’ He said instead and she blushed. 

‘’ Thanks ‘’ she answered and almost sounded like a mouse making the man next to her even more amused.

After that, they kept silent until they reached somewhere where Sandara was sure that there were no restaurants there. 

‘’ Where are we? ‘’ She immediately asked when the car stopped but she didn’t get an answer as Jiyong got out of the car and went to open the door for her. 

‘’ Where are we? ‘’ She asked once again. 

‘’ My house ‘’ 

Dara was so surprised with his answer that and didn’t notice that she stopped moving. 

‘’ What’s wrong? ‘’ Jiyong questioned and looked back at her. 

‘’ N-nothing ‘’ She muttered not meeting his eyes.

‘’ I am not a serial killer, remember? ‘’ He suddenly said and Dara was immediately brought back to that night in London when he had said the same thing and she unconsciously smiled ‘’ Come on, I promise I won’t do anything ‘’ He continued and offered his hand but when she walked to him he added ‘’ Yet ‘’ and winked. 

 


Dara had a visible blush on her cheeks as they walked inside the building and took the elevator. Once they got off, Jiyong led the way and Dara was walking by his side. 

‘’ You’re living alone? ‘’ She wondered. 

‘’ Yes, but I also stay in my father's house sometimes. But most of the times I’d like to be in the privacy of my own house ‘’ He explained and Dara only nodded.

 

 

____________________________________________

 

 

 

‘’ You have a really nice house ‘’ Sandara commented as she looked at the amazing apartment and marveled at the interior design. 

‘’ Thanks, Hyo Yeon designed it for me ‘’ He informed and she frowned noticing that it was a female name. 

‘’ Hyo Yeon? ‘’ She asked and Jiyong smirked knowing that his plan had worked. 

‘’ Umm, she was an ex-girlfriend of my mine, we were together for three years and that’s when she worked on it. Actually, she was meant to live with me here if I was not mistaken ‘’ He revealed and fought the urge to laugh as Dara’s expression fell and she bit her lower lip. 

‘’ Oh… that’s… nice ‘’ She forced herself to say and that’s when Jiyong couldn’t hold it anymore and busted out laughing  

 

Dara looked at him confused and then was surprised when he held her face with his hands and gave her lips a peek.

 

‘’ I’m just kidding babe, Hyo Yeon is Seung Hyun hyung’s sister and she’s five years older than me and happily married and recently had a child ‘’ He finally said the truth ‘’ But yes, she designed the interior of this house and that’s because she was the best I’d known ‘’ He added ‘’ You looked so cute being so jealous right now, you should have seen your face ‘’ he teased and Dara moved away from him.

‘’ I- I was n-not! ‘’ She defended herself immediately.

‘’ If you said so butterfly ‘’ He winked then he started walking away ‘’ Make yourself home ‘’. 

 

Dara stood in the same place her heart was beating fast and her breath was as hectic as if she was running a marathon. After a few seconds, she regained her senses. She put her purse on a small table by the door and started looking for Jiyong only to find him in the kitchen.

 

‘’ You’re making dinner? ‘’ she instantly asked when she found him cutting some tomatoes. 

‘’ I hope you’re not so hungry because this may take a while. I wanted to cook it earlier but I came late from work ‘’ He explained but Dara smiled. 

‘’ It’s okay, I had a late lunch anyway ‘’ Then she moved closer ‘’ So, what’s are you cooking? ‘’.

 


The two kept chatting, laughing, teasing each other and preparing dinner for the next hour. They worked well together. Jiyong couldn’t help but admire her and how she was making him feel not knowing that Dara felt exactly the same. 

 

Finally, they were having dinner and Dara was praising Jiyong’s cooking skills. 

 

‘’ I lived in Italy for a few months and I fell in love with these dishes so I made sure to learn how to make them ‘’ He told her.

‘’ It’s really delicious but I’m sure you’ve heard this a lot before ‘’ She said as she feasted on the pasta in her plate. 

‘’ You’re the first person I have ever cooked for ‘’ He admitted but Sandara couldn’t believe it and narrowed her eyes at him.

‘’ No way! ‘’ 

‘’ Yes way ‘’ He joked ‘’ But seriously, you’re the only one that has tasted my food ‘’. 

 

Dara inwardly smiled at the new information she knew. 

 

‘’ What else can you do? ‘’ She suddenly asked but Jiyong wanted to mess with her.

‘’ You know what I can do but I’ll show you after we finish our dinner if you want ‘’ and he winked.

Dara choked after she heard him and Jiyong laughed as he handed her the water.

 

‘’ Easy there butterfly, I was just kidding ‘’ He chuckled ‘’ Here, taste this ‘’ and he offered her a bite of the salad. 

‘’ You’ve never dated anyone all these years? ‘’ She asked after a while wanting to change the topic.

‘’ I’ve gone out with a few girls here and there but nothing serious ‘’ He answered honestly ‘’ And you? ‘’. 

Dara’s cheeks immediately turned a deep shade of red and Jiyong curiosity was spiked up. 

‘’ What is it? ‘’ He eagerly questioned.

‘’ Actually, I’ve never had a boyfriend ‘’ She admitted and Jiyong got shocked.

‘’ No way! ‘’ He remarked but she shrugged and took a sip from her wine glass. 

‘’ What? Why are you smiling? ‘’ She asked but he didn’t answer. Wanting to get back at him for teasing her earlier she said ‘’ I was so busy with med school, taking care of my siblings and then a baby so I had no time, so don’t let your head get so big ‘’ She told him and Jiyong’s eyes widened for a second before he smirked.

‘’ So you’re telling me that it’s not because of me that you haven’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter