Chapter 40

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 40:

Yuri woke up because of the strong scent from the Hospital, He slowly opened His eyes and look around, He groan as He felt His head aches.

"Huh? Where am I?" He asked Himself, He look around and found curtains around Him.

He move to sit up but noticed that someone is holding His hand, He look down and saw a Woman sleeping while tightly holding His hand, "Who is She?" He mumbled and shake His head to clear His mind.

He move His hand, Jessica stirred in Her sleep as She felt the small movement. "Yuri.." She mumbled and quickly sit up.

He felt happy to see Yuri looking at Her, "Babe!" She stood up and hug Him. "You're finally awake, We can now go Home.." She whispered to Him.

Yuri hold Her arm and break the hug and look at Her. "Sica?"

Jessica smiled and cupped His face. "We need to talk.." She kiss His cheek.

Yuri look away, "What are You doing here?" He asked and look around, "And Where am I?"

Jessica hug His neck, "You were involved in a car accident, You're in a hospital.. Your car hit the light post.. Do You feel anything? Headaches, Dizziness or what? I'm gonna call the Doctor to check You up.." She asked.

Yuri sighed as He remember what happened to Him, "Are You dizzy?" Jessica asked again.

"No, I wanna go back home to the Penthouse." He said and take Her hand off Him.

He tried to get off the bed but He can't, Jessica hold His hand. "We will go Home to the Mansion and I will take good care of You.."

"Sica No!" He almost shouted, "I'll take good care of Myself, go to Taeyeon."

Jessica stared at Him, Yuri is still mad at Her but She can't just leave Him alone. "Yul, don't be so hardheaded.. I'll bring You home.." She said.

"Sica, I will take good care of Myself.." He said with a frown on His face, "Leave me alone." He said.

Jessica sighed, "I'll just talk to Your Doctor and then process Your Discharge Papers so We can go home now." She said and kiss the side of His lips that surprised Yuri. 

She smiled at Him then walk away, Yuri touch where Jessica kissed Him and felt His heart is beating so fast.

"She kissed me.." He mumbled.

After a few minutes, Jessica went back holding some papers with a Nurse following Her with a wheelchair,  "Let's go now, Yul." She smiled.

"I need to change." He said.

"Oh! Right.." She said then get Her phone, She called one of Madam Jung's Staffs and asked Him to Buy Yuri a set of clothes. She then turned to the Nurse, "I'll just um, ask for help later.. Thank You.." She smiled.

The Nurse nodded and leave the two of Them alone.

Jessica sit on the bed, facing Him. She smiled and wipe off the dirt on His eyes. "Do You want me to call Your Eomma about this?" She asked.

"I don't wanna bother Eomma.. She's busy with Noona and the Kids." Yuri said.

Jessica nodded and hold His hand, "Yul.. I missed You."

"Sica.. I don't wanna talk about anything right now. I wanna go home and rest."

"Okay.." She nodded and just keep quiet. "I'll just go to the restroom." She said.

Yuri take a deep breath, Jessica is acting so strange. "What's happening to Her?" He mumbled.

He was startled as the Doctor showed up, "Oh, Kwon Yuri.. Are You feeling better?"

"Y-Yes.. Just a little uncomforbale because of this.." He pointed at His leg.

The Doctor smiled at Him, "Your girlfriend is asking a lot of things about Your check ups but I wasn't able to talk to Her properly since there was an emergency.. Where is She?" He asked.

Yuri blink His eyes, "Uh.. She went to the Restroom.." He said.

"Oh, Okay.. Um, She has the hospital's phone number, tell Her to call if She wanna know something about Your condition.." He smiled, "She seems like She wanna know everything about it, She's a very hands on girl.. She keeps asking about the treatments for head and other injuries from Car accidents the whole night and the other Doctors find it amusing.." He chuckled.

Yuri smiled at what He heard, "She is a caring girl.." He said.

"She is! Alright, I have to go.." The Doctor said and walk away.

Yuri look down and think about Jessica, "Is She really giving me Her full attention now?" He asked himself.

Jessica went back and smiled at Him, "Are You okay?" She asked. He nodded and smiled back.

Madam Kim's securities arrived and gave Jessica a Paper Bag then waited for Them outside.

Jessica take the Hospital gown off, Yuri look at Her shyly and quickly covered His lower body with the Blanket that made Jessica smile.

"I'm not gonna peek.." She said and gently put His new Shirt on Him. "Now, time for this.." She showed Him a pair of comfortable shorts.

"I can do it.." He said.

Jessica nodded, She knew He is just shy to show Himself to Her. "Alright.." She said and went out.

After a few minutes, Yuri finally finished dressing up and called Jessica. Madam Kim's Security helped Him sit on the wheelchair and brought Him outside the Hospital and drive them Home.

Jessica kept looking at Yuri while They are on Their way home, She's so happy that Yuri is all well. She just need to talk things through with Him and start again.

Once They arrived to the Mansion, Jessica helped Yuri walk inside and told the Securities to leave them.

"I think it's much better if You just stay in the Guest room." Jessica told Him.

"No.. I wanna stay in My room." He said.

"Okay.." She said and the two of Them slowly walk upstairs with Jessica holding Yuri's waist and the latter has His arm around Jessica's shoulders.

She settle Him in the Bed, Jessica smiled and turned the TV and played His favorite movie. "I'll just make us Lunch.." She said and went out.

Yuri was sitting on the bed with His back leaning on the headboard. He is watching a movie when Jessica went in with a Sandwich and juice for Him.

"I know You're hungry so I made this for You, Our lunch will be done soon.." She put the tray on the bed.

"Thanks.." He said.

The Blonde Woman pat His head gently and went out. Yuri just quietly eat His Sandwich while watching TV.

------

Jessica just came out of the shower, She quickly dressed up and dry her hair. She then went to Yuri's room to check Him up.

The Tanned Guy is sleeping, He quickly fell asleeo after Their lunch So She wasn't able to talk to Him.

She lie down sideways next to Him, propping Her head on Her arm and watch Yuri sleep.

She put Her other hand on Yuri's chest and caress it, She smiled and move closer to Him then gave him a hug. "I love You." She whispered and kiss His cheek.

She yawned, She wasn't able to sleep properly in the Hospital because She keeps talking to the Doctors about Yuri's condition. She snuggled closer to Yuri as She slowly drifted to sleep.

Yuri woke up late at night, He look to His side and saw Jessica sleeping soundly while hugging Him.

He sigh, He is hungry but He can't wake Her up since Jessica looks tired from taking care of Him.

He look at Jessica again and peck Her forehead, "Why are You doing this?" He asked.

He then heard Jessica's phone rings, He reached for it on the nightstand and saw Taeyeon calling. He suddenly felt mad again, He shake Jessica to wake Her up then hand Her the phone.

"Your Boyfriend's calling.." He said.

Jessica scratched Her eyes and look at the call, "Taengoo.."

"Sica, We heard the news from Your friends, How is Yuri?" Taeyeon worriedly asked.

Jessica look at Yuri who is frowning and sighed, "Everything is okay.. He's at home now.." She said.

"Oh.. Thank goodness.. We just found out this evening, Tiffany is worried and She wanted to go there but I told Her to just visit tomorrow.."

"He's okay.." She assured.

"Alright, We'll just visit tomorrow.." 

"Okay, See You tomorrow, Taengoo."

"Goodnight, Sica. Bye!" Taeyeon said then hang up.

Jessica creased Her eyebrows and look at the time and got shock, "Oh My Gosh, it's already night time?" She asked and dash outside to make their late Dinner.

She went back with Their Dinner, She placed the tray on the bed. Yuri tried to sit up on His own but He's having a hard time.

Jessica helped Him but He shoo Her hands away, She take a deep breath, She has to be patient with Him.

They had Dinner quietly, Yuri was not taking a single glance at Her and Jessica knew that He is mad again.

After Their late Dinner, Jessica wash the plates then walk back to Yuri's room.

She sit beside Him and hold His hand, "Stop it, Sica.." He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter