Chapter 61

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 61:

Jessica and Yuri are in a Hotel room, They are busy preparing for Tiffany and Taeyeon's wedding. The Tanned guy who will be His Cousin's Man of honor is very nervous since this will be His first time having that important role. 

"What if I mess up?" He asked His Fiancee.

"You're perfect, Yul. Don't worry!" Jessica assured Him. She walk to Him and fix His clothes. "You'll be the most handsome man of honor ever." She smiled at Him. 

Yuri smiled at Her, "Thank You, Baby.." He said and pouted His lips for a kiss.

Jessica squeeze His cheeks together and kiss His pouting lips, "I love You!" She told Him.

"When are We going to plan Our wedding?" Yuri asked.

"I don't know.." She answered.

"Let's get married tomorrow.." Yuri said. 

Jessica look at Him looking surprise,  "Are You serious?"

He shake His head and smiled, "No.. Of course, I want to give You the best wedding so let's plan it carefully." He said and kissed Her hand.

"Papa, Momma!" They heard a loud knock. 

"They are here now." Jessica smiled and walk to the Door then opened it. "Wow, My Babies are so cute!" She said.

Yuri stood up, "My Mina looks like a real Princess!" He said and carried the little girl. "You are so Pretty!" He kissed Her cheek. 

"Bee-Bin peety too!" said the Youngest Kid.

"Of course!" Jessica pat His head, "And Yoongie too."

"Momma, We need to go to the Hall."

"Okay.." Jessica look at Her Boyfriend who nodded His head. 

"Let's go to the Wedding hall!" Yuri said and They all went out of the Hotel Room. 

------

"Appa,  I'm so nervous.." Taeyeon rub His hands together while taking a deep breath. 

They are in the wedding hall,  just waiting for the wedding ceremony to start. 

"It's normal, Son." Kim Appa tap His Son's shoulder.

The Kwon Family then greeted them, Kim Appa and Madam Kim talk as the Couple talk to the Groom.  "Taeng,  Congratulations!" Yuri said and gave the Him a brotherly hug. 

"Thanks, Yul!"

Jessica smiled seeing the two guys in good terms,  Taeyeon look at Her. "Congratulations on Your engagement." He said. 

Jessica move closer to Him and gave Him a hug, "Thanks!" She said with a big smile, "Congratulations to Your Wedding.. You and Tiffany both deserve to be happy."

"You too." Taeyeon broke the hug. "Go back to Your Fiancé." He said. 

Jessica hug Yuri's arm and look at Him, "Are You okay?" She asked and He peck Her forehead. 

"Am I still the most handsome for You?" He asked playfully and His Girlfriend nodded that made Him smile, "I love You!"

"Oppa!"

Taeyeon smiled widely, "How are You?" He asked and hug the tall girl. 

"I'm good!" The Girl said and turned to the Couple, "Hi!"

Taeyeon cleared His throat, "Um, this is My Cousin,  Kim Seolhyun.."  He said, "Seolhyun,  These are My friends,  Jessica and Yuri."

Jessica smiled widely, "Hi, I'm Jessica Jung.."

Seolhyun smiled back and look at Yuri, "You must be Yuri, the Man of Honor! We will be partners today, please take care of me!" She cutely said then shake His hand. 

Jessica look at Their hands and crossed Her arms, She actually don't feel good seeing Her Boyfriend with someone else. "It's okay, Jess.." She told Herself. She knew it's silly to get jealous with a Girl who has nothing to do with Yuri and She needs to control Her emotions.

Yuri noticed His Girlfriend and took a step backwards. "Hi!" He said then hold His Girlfriend on Her waist, "Sica is actually My Fianceé.." He said that made Jessica smile. She's happy that Yuri is introducing Her to People as His Fiancee.

Seolhyun's face brightened up, "Oh, that's nice!" She said.

Taeyeon get His Cousin's attention, "Seolhyun, I think You should get ready." The Cheerful girl nodded and excused Herself, "I'm sorry about Her, She's always excited to meet new people.."

"No, it's okay!" Yuri told Him then look at Jessica, "Are You okay?"

"Yeah.." She answered.

Yuri who is not convinced with His Girlfriend's answered smiled at Taeyeon, "Excuse us!" He said and pulled His Girlfriend in the Corner. "Sica, are You mad?" He asked.

"No." She answered while shaking Her head.

Yuri nodded and the Two sit down, The Tanned Guy wet His lips and look at His Girlfriend again. "Baby, Are You sure You're okay?" He asked.

Jessica nodded, "Yeah.." She smiled.

Yuri nodded, If Jessica says She fine then He has nothing to worry about. He then hug Her, "You are so pretty with Your Dress.." He whispered to Her.

"Liar.." She tried to keep a straight face but failed because Yuri kiss Her shoulder.

"You're perfect!" He pulled Her by the waist to get closer to Him and interlock Their fingers.

"Stop it, Yuri.. There are lots of people around.." She giggles. He pat His thigh and pinch Him when Yuri kiss Her shoulder again.

"Ouch!" He groaned.

"I told You to stop.." She said.

"I just want to kiss You since I will be busy when the wedding starts.."

"Don't worry, You'll enjoy it with Seolhyun.."

"Sica.."

"I'm just kidding.." She shake Her head.

Mina then run to Them, "Papa, Aunt Pany wedding now.." She said.

Yuri nodded then turned to His Girlfriend again, "The Wedding will start now, Baby.." He said and Jessica nodded. "Wish me luck.." He said.

The American Woman look at Him and smiled, "Fighting!" She said.

Yuri kissed Her cheek, "Thank You, Baby! I love You!"

"I love You too.." She smiled.

Yuri and Mina walked away leaving Jessica alone. The Blonde Woman took out Her phone and snap some photos of the Wedding Hall for remembrance.

The Guests are going inside the Hall, "Excuse me.."

She look up and saw a Tall Handsome Man looking at Her, "Yes?"

"Is this seat available?" The Guy asked while pointing at the seat next to Her.

"Oh, Yeah.." She nodded.

The Handsome Guy smiled then sit beside Her, "Tiffany and Taeyeon seriously have lots of Guests.." He said.

Jessica look at Him to check if He's talking to Her and She saw Him smiling widely at Her.

"Are You Tiffany's Friend or Taeyeon's?" He asked.

"Both of Them are My friends.." She said.

"Oh, I see.. I'm Dennis, by the way.. Dennis Oh, Tiffany's childhood friend." The Guy offered his hand for a shake.

"I'm Jessica Jung.." She said and shake His hand.

The Guy who is very sociable keep talking to Her since He has no one to talk to. "Um, Are You and Tiffany college friends?"

"We're friends for a long time now.. Actually, Tiffany's Cousin is My Boyfriend." She said.

"Oh! That's cool!" Dennis keep smiling at Her.

A romantic song was played, everyone stood up. Jessica prepared Her phone to take photos of Yuri and the three Kids who are also part of the wedding entourage.

She smiled widely as Taeyeon walk down the Aisle, She's really happy that He found the Girl who will love Him forever because Taeyeon deserve to be happy.

"He's a jealous man.." Dennis told Her with a smile. "He was jealous of me before and it is so funny.."

Jessica just smiled at what He said and just focus on the wedding. Her smile widens as She saw Hyunbin walk followed by Yoong. "Aww, My Babies are growing up so fast.." She thought while taking photos of them.

She couldn't believe how time flies so fast, Hyunbin was still a baby when She lived with them and now He's already three years old.

Mina walk next, She's like a proud Mother watching Her Daughter looking like a real Princess with Her Dress and flower headband while holding a basket full of flowers.

"Aww,  Our Princess is so Beautiful.." She said.

"Your Daughter?"

"Oh,  No..  That's My Niece." She said.

Meanwhile, Yuri who is very nervous to walk alone look for His Girlfriend to get some courage, He turned to where He left Her and found someone talking to His Fiancee.

"Who is that Guy?" He mumbled.

"Yuri!" Tiffany's Father called Him but He didn't heard it since He was so focus on His Girlfriend. "Kwon Yuri,  It's Your turn!"

Yuri was brought back to His trance when His Uncle tap His shoulder. He look around and quickly felt embarassed to see everyone looking at Him. "Uh.. I'm sorry.." He said and started walking.

He tried so hard to give His best smile even though He wants to go to Jessica and keep Her close to Him. He sighed and just focus on Her Cousin's Wedding.

He stopped in front of Taeyeon and congratulated Him again.

The music then stopped, a romantic song was played. 

Taeyeon take a deep breath as He's feeling excited and nervous to see His soon to be wife. 

The Door opens,  Tiffany slowly walked in wearing Her beautiful wedding gown.

Tiffany was all smiles while looking straight to Her Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter