Chapter 47

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 47:

"Hi boys.."

Yuri and Taeyeon look up and saw a group of girls smiling at Them.

The two guys smiled at them, "What do You need?"

"Mind if We join You? I mean, We just arrived and one of the staffs told us that there's no available table for us.. Is it okay if We share a table?"

The two guys look around, the whole place is packed. Taeyeon look at Yuri, "Is it okay?" He asked and the tanned guy shrug. "Come here, join us!" the shorter guy said.

"Hi, I'm Minah.. These are My friends, Eumji, JiEun, Hyejin and Yujin."

"Hi.. I'm Taeyeon and this is Yuri.." Taeyeon smiled.

"Are You from here?"

"Oh, No..." Yuri answered.

The Two Guys are obviously drunk, Taeyeon kept giggling while looking at the Girls while Yuri was just looking at everyone.

"Where do You two stay?"

"Hotel.." Taeyeon answered.

"Are You free later? We can go somewhere.."

Yuri smiled at them, "Um, No.. I have a girlfriend who is waiting for me to go back same with Him." He answered and Taeyeon nodded in agreement.

"Oh.. Okay.." The Girls nodded.

They ordered more foods and drinks and party, Yuri then received a text message, He took His phone out and read the message from His Girlfriend.

From: Sicababy

"Babe, Are You going back now?"

Yuri cleared His throat, "Taeng, I think We should go back now." 

Taeyeon nodded and bid goodbye to the girls, Yuri's phone then rings. He quickly answered it knowing that it was His girlfriend.

"Baby.. We're going back now.." He quickly said.

"It was nice meeting You, Taeyeon and also Yuri, I hope We can hang out some more."

"What was that, Babe? Why am I hearing female voices?" Jessica asked as She heard the girls talking to Taeyeon.

Yuri bite His lips and covered His phone, He then turned to the girls, "Sshh." He silenced them, "I'm talking to Sica." He told Taeyeon who quickly nodded, He then cleared His throat and talk to His girlfriend again, "Um, Baby.. That's nothing.. We are in a nightclub, there's a lot of people around.."

"Oh, all the people there must know Your names, huh.. I heard a girl calling Taeyeon's name and Your name.." Jessica said then sighed, "I'm not dumb, Yuri.. I know You are with girls, stop fooling me."

Yuri shake His head, "Baby, I can explain."

He heard Her take a deep breath, "Just stay there. Enjoy!" Jessica said hang up.

Yuri tap Taeyeon's shoulder, "Let's go! Sica is mad!" He said.

The two guys quickly went out of the nightclub and walk back to the Hotel, Yuri tried to call Jessica but His Girlfriend don't answer His calls.

"I'm so dead.." He mumbled then turned to Taeyeon, "I hope Sica will let me sleep on the bed.." He said.

Taeyeon chuckles, "Don't worry, Sica is forgiving.. And besides, We didn't do anything wrong.." He said.

"Are You not worried about Tiffany?"

"A little.."

The Two Guys arrived in the Hotel, They quickly rude the lift and went to Yuri and Jessica's shared room.

Yuri opened the Door and found only Jessica on the bed, "Where's Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked.

"She went back to Your room." Jessica answered.

He nodded and tap Yuri's shoulder, "Good luck." He said then walked away.

Yuri slowly walk inside the room and locked the door, He changed His clothes while glancing at His quiet girlfriend.

After changing, He crawled to the bed and hovered over His Girlfriend. "Baby.." He called and was about to kiss Her when Jessica push Him.

"Sleep on the couch." Jessica ordered.

"Sica.."

"I said sleep on the couch!" She said firmly then turned away.

He sighed and hug Her from the back, He gave kisses on Her neck. "I love You.." He whispered.

Jessica untangled His arms then get off the bed, She walk to the couch and sit there. "Don't talk to me." She said and laid down to sleep.

Yuri get up and walk to where she is, He sit on the floor facing His Girlfriend then poke Her sides. "Baby, I'm not doing anything bad behind Your back, believe me." He said, He has to explain to Her now. "Baby.." He called when She did not answer. "Can You please listen to me?" He asked.

Jessica slowly sit up and look at Him, "What do You want?" She asked.

"Tell me what's on Your mind.." Yuri said calmly. "Baby.. Let's talk.."

Jessica crossed Her arms and glared at Him, "Are You cheating again?" She asked and suddenly got emotional as She kept thinking about the past and it's hurting her, "This is the reason why I was so reluctant in accepting You again! You will eventually go back to Your wrong doings and You're starting now by befriending random girls." She gritted Her teeth, "I want to rest now, leave me alone.." She said then look away, "You can now freely go out and hang out with Your Women and do what You can't do with me.."

Yuri cupped Her face to look at Him, "Sica, I'm not cheating on You! I swear! I can't do that again, Sica."

"Then How will You explain to me those girls that I've heard? Huh?"

"They just wanna share table with us, Baby.. But I didn't talk that much to them, believe me!" He said and hold Her hands, "I will never do anything to ruin Your trust, Sica. I will never cheat on You especially when I know that You can just leave me if I do something like that again.." Yuri kiss Her hands, "Baby.. Believe me.. I will never do anything to make You leave me again, I promise. I love You.."

Jessica blink Her eyes, Yuri looks so desperate. "Believe me, Sica please.. If I want another woman, I will not wait for You for three years, If I want someone else, I will never look for You anymore! Think about that, Baby."

She sighed, Yuri has a point but She can't just give in to Him, He's still at fault. "Are You done explaining?" She asked. Yuri take a deep breath and nodded, "I'll sleep now." She said and laid down again.

"Baby.. Are You still mad?" He asked.

"Yes.."

"Why?"

"You and Taeyeon still did a bad thing, Yul. You were partying with random women and You even introduced Yourself to them.." She shake Her head, "Maybe You exchanged phone numbers with them and They are just waiting for Your call.."

Yuri stood up and get His phone in His pants that He used, he then walk back to the couch and showed His phone, "I'm gonna give You my phone, Sica.. If this is what You want.. I swear, I did not do anything aside from sharing a table! What do You want me to do for You to believe me?!" He said frustratingly.

Jessica just look at His phone and turned away, "Go to sleep now." She said.

"Baby, am I forgiven now?" He asked but She didn't answer, Yuri stared at Her for a few minutes then went back to the bed. "I have to make it up to Her.." He said then take a deep breath.

------

Jessica woke up feeling something heavy on top of Her, She opened Her eyes and found Yuri hovering over Her.

"Good Morning!" He greeted Her.

She pushed Him off Her then sit up, She then noticed that She is now on the bed.

Yuri hug Her sideways, "I carried You here last night.." He said and kissed Her shoulder. "Are You still mad?" He asked.

Jessica sighed and laid down to sleep again, Yuri laid beside Her and hug Her. "Baby, Let's have breakfast.."

"Have breakfast alone.. I wanna stay here."

"Sica, We will go to the beach after.." He said.

Jessica sighed then get up, "Alright.." She said and went to the bathroom after getting a pair of clothes in Her bag

Yuri waited for Her, He then sighed. He don't know how He will coax His Girlfriend.

The Blonde Woman went out of the Bathroom all prepared, Yuri stood up and tried to hold Her hand but Jessica crossed Her arms.

He sighed, "Sica.. Let's not fight about this.." He said and take Her hand. He smiled as Jessica did not break away from His hold.

The Couple ride the lift and went to a Restaurant, There They saw Tiffany sitting the corner alone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter