Chapter 26

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26:

Yuri and Tiffany with the Kids are now in the Plane, They are going to Jeju today to meet Yuri's friends who are already in Jeju waiting for them.

They were supposed to fly with them but when Tiffany found out that Yuri and the Kids are flying a couple of days ago, She quickly told Her Cousin that She wants to come with them so Yuri decided to just fly with His Cousin.

Tiffany also informed Yuri that Jessica and Taeyeon are already there for business and that They will stay in the same Hotel with the Couple and the Tanned Guy just smiled at Her and didn't say anything.

"Papa, Awe we gonna shee Mickey again?" Mina asked.

He smiled, "No, We're gonna meet Papa's friends." He said and pat the little girl's head.

"Momma Shika coming too?"

Yuri sighed as She remembered Jessica again, The Blonde Woman don't wanna talk to Him after She left the Mansion.

She will only go there if the Kids want to see her but She ignores Him when He try to make a conversation.

"Momma Sica and Uncle Taengoo are already there but we're not going to see them.."

Mina pouted, "Why?"

"Because Momma Sica and Uncle Taengoo have a date.."

"Date? What'sh that?"

"Um, Going out.. Eating in a nice place, talking about anything and being happy together.." He told Her.

"Hmm. Papa and Momma awwaysh date.." She said. "Momma and Papa talk and Happy... Momma awwaysh cawe of Papa.." She added.

"No.. Momma Sica has a Boyfriend now.. Uncle Taengoo.."

Mina shake Her head furiously, "No! Momma and Papa wuv each other! Taengoo, Taengoo no mowe!"

Yuri kiss Her head, "Papa will find a Girl and You can call Her Momma too.."

"No!" Mina squealed and Yuri quickly covered .

"Papa Baaad!!!" Hyunbin slap His hand that's covering Mina's mouth.

"Don't shout here.." He whispered and sit properly.

Mina pouted and crossed Her little arms, "Momma Shika awwaysh shad if Mina, Oppa and Yoobin have mowe Momma.." She sulk, "Mina don't wike Momma Shika shad.."

Yuri smiled and kissed Her cheek, "My Baby is so cute.." He said. "Okay.. Momma Sica is only Your Momma.."

"And Eomma too."

"Alright.." He kissed Her again.

A few minutes later, They finally arrived in Jeju. They were picked up by the shuttle sevice and brought them to the Hotel owned by Tiffany's Family.

"We'll meet My friends later at Lunch.." Yuri told Tiffany before He went inside the Suite with the Kids.

Tiffany put Her bags in Her suite and laid down on the Bed. She then get Her phone and called Taeyeon.

A couple of rings later, Taeyeon answered. "Hello?"

She smiled hearing Taeyeon's voice, "Hi, Taetae! Where are You and Jessi?"

"Oh, We're walking around.. the Client moved the meeting so We just went out on a Date, Sica is inside a boutique, looking for something, I'm waiting for Her outside.. Why?"

"Um, Yuri and I arrived just today.."

"Really? with the Kids?"

"Yeah.. We're now in the Hotel, We'll go out later for lunch.." She stood up and walk to the Balcony.

"That's great! Sica would love to see the Kids, She's been talking about the kids ever since We left Seoul, so I knew She'll be happy to see them.." Taeyeon said then chuckled, "And um, I actually wanna see You too.."

Tiffany felt a sudden rush to Her face after hearing it from Taeyeon, She felt like squealing but She tried hard not to.

"What are You saying?" She asked and touch Her burning cheeks.

Taeyeon laugh, "That's true.. I don't know but I missed talking to You.." He said.

"Don't say that.. Jessi might get jealous.."

"Oh, No.. She's not a jealous type.. She even teased me when I talked about You.. Weird right?"

"Really?" She asked in confusion, She can't believe what Taeyeon just told Her since Jessica easily gets jealous when She was still with Yuri. "Oh, maybe She has changed..." She thought.

"Oh.. She's back.. I have to go now.. See You!" Taeyeon said then hang up.

Tiffany went back to Her bed and laid down. "He's really fun to talk to.." She said with a smile.

------

"Kyaaaaahhhh!" The Kids run around the Suite with Yuri chasing them.

They are playing since the three kids don't want to sleep. "I'm gonna bite You!" He said.

Yoong climbed the bed followed by Mina, Hyunbin tried to climb but He is too small so Yoong and Mina pulled Him by His arms.

"You can't reach us anymore!" Yoong said after they succesfully pulled Their Baby brother on the bed.

Yuri smiled and jump to the bed and attacked them by tickling the Kids. "Kyaaaahhh!" Mina tried to kick Him but He is so strong.

He stopped attacking them when Yuri's phone rings, He hop off the bed and get His phone on the coffee table.

"Victoria.." He mumbled and answered the call. "Yes?"

"Yul.. I visited You at Home but there are lots of Men in Black here and They said You went somewhere with the Kids.. Where are You?" Victoria asked.

Yuri sighed, He forgot to tell Victoria to not visit their Home. "The Kids and I are in Jeju.. The Men in the House are My Eomma's Securities.. They are there to secure the House while we're away so don't come there in the meantime.."

"Oh.. Okay then.. When are You coming back?" She asked.

"Uh.. I'm not sure.. maybe in a few days.."

"Aww, That's so sad.. I'm going back to Hongkong in two days and I wanna spend time with You and the Kids.."

"I'm really sorry, Vic.."

Victoria sighed on the other line, "Alright Yul.. maybe we'll see each other when I go back here.. Have a Nice day!" She said with a sad tone then hang up.

Yuri put His phone down and was about to go back to the bed when His phone rings once again. He look at it and found Shindong calling.

He smiled and answered it. "Dude!"

"Yul! Are You well rested?" Shindong asked.

"Yeah.. Why?"

"I have a surprise for You! a very nice surprise, See You later at lunch! bye!" He said then hang up.

Yuri shake His head then went back to the Kids, "Let's play again!" He said and attacked the Kids once again.

------

"Babe, look at this.." Jessica showed Her Boyfriend a shirt. She wanted to buy something for the Kids.

Taeyeon looked at it and creased His eyebrows. "This is big for me, Sica.. Are You sure this is for Yoong?" He asked and look around, "And We are in Men's Section. We should be in Kids Clothing Section if You want to buy something for the Kids.. Are You sure You're buying for the Kids?" He asked.

Jessica take the shirt from Him and put it back, "Do You wanna buy here?" She asked instead and Her Boyfriend shake His head, "Let's go to the Kids Section then.." She pulled Him somewhere else.

Taeyeon sighed and shake His head, Jessica is acting weird ever since She found out that Yuri and the Kids are already there.

They stopped in the Kids' Section, Jessica quickly look for Mina's Dress as Taeyeon busied Himself with His phone, He's exchanging text messages with Tiffany and they are talking about some random stuffs.

"I turned around and scream so loud and fell on the ground thinking that He was a ghost, I almost passed out.." Taeyeon laugh after reading Tiffany's message.

"This Girl is seriously funny.." He mumbled.

Jessica walk to Him and saw Him smiling at His phone, "Taengoo? What's making You happy?" She asked.

Taeyeon look at Her, "Look at Tiffany's messages.. She's so funny.." He chuckled and show Her His phone.

Jessica smiled and look at it for a moment, "Yeah, She's really funny.." She shortly said then cleared , "I'm done.. Let's go back to the Hotel, then lunch." She said and the two walked out of the Boutique.

------

Yuri, Tiffany and the Kids are now in the Restaurant, They are waiting for the Tanned Guy's friends to arrive and have lunch with them.

Yuri noticed His Cousin kept laughing while looking at Her phone. He smiled seeing Her happy.

"Seems like someone is making You happy.." He can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter