Chapter 49

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 49:

Jessica and the Kids are in the Playground, The American Woman brought them there after Their afternoon nap to play with other Kids.

"Momma, Can Mina eat candy?" Mina asked Jessica while holding the candy a friend gave Her.

Jessica who is sitting on a bench smiled at Her then take the Candy from Her, "You already had too much sweets, Honey.. Your teeth will be sad if You still eat this.."

Mina pouted and jump, "But Jinah will be sad if I don't eat that!"

She pinch Her cheeks, "Don't worry, I will keep this and You can eat it tomorrow so Jinah will not be sad.."

Mina's face brightens, "Really? Okay! Mina will tell Jinah now!" She said and run back to the where the other kids are.

Jessica put the candy in Her pocket and just watch Them, Her phone then rings, She look at Her phone and saw Her boyfriend calling.

She smiled and quickly answered the call, "Babe!"

"Hi, Baby.. What are You doing?" Yuri asked.

"I'm in the Playground with the Kids, How was Your meeting today?"

"It went well, Baby.. I just went out of the conference room, I'm going to have a Dinner later with Ms. Park and the other Investors and some of Their children who are also working in their Companies.." He happily informed Her.

"Oh, are there.. Um.."

"Girls? Yeah.."

"Oh, I see.." She pouted.

"Hm, They actually noticed the Couple items that I'm wearing particularly the shirts and the bracelet.. They think it's cute.."

"Really?"

"Yes.. And I also think Our Couple items are my lucky charm.. Everything is doing well ever since I started wearing them.. So thank You, Baby.. You are My biggest lucky charm.."

She giggles, "Really? Does it mean.. You're going back early?" She bite Her lips.

Yuri has been in Shanghai for three days now and Her Boyfriend told Her that there's a huge possibility of them going back home earlier.

"Hm, I don't know, Baby.. We still have to talk to some people here.." Yuri told Her.

She sighed, "Okay.." She said, "I'm just really missing You.." She told Him.

"I miss You too, Baby.." He said then sighed, "Let's talk later after Our Dinner.. Let's video call.." He said.

"I will wait for Your call, Babe.. The Kids would love to talk to You again.." She smiled.

"Where is Noona by the way?"

"Oh, She's with Auntie in the office.. She wanted to start working again so Auntie brought Her to the company and let Her work and I think it's a good thing since She's getting bored and getting emotional nowadays and making herself busy with other things will help Her."

"What do You mean She's getting emotional? Is She having a bad dream about the accident again?"

"I think It's because Oppa's birthday is coming and She keeps thinking about Him.." She said then sighed.

They saw Ryeowon crying the other day while talking to Her Husband's Picture, She is really devastated with what happened but She's trying to act strong in front of everyone especially with Her kids.

Yuri sighed, "I think We should go on a family trip when I get back.."

"Yeah, I think so too.." She said.

"Waaaahh!!"

"Momma!" Mina and Yoong called.

Jessica turned to the side and saw the Kids with a tall man.

"Waaahh!" She then noticed that Hyunbin is crying so hard. 

She quickly ended the call and put Her phone in Her pocket, "What happened?" She asked and knelt down to check the little boy.

"He fell off the slides.." The tall man who is holding Hyunbin informed Her.

"Omo!" She said and look at Hyunbin's arms and legs, "I'm so sorry, Baby.." She said seeing some cuts on His knees and elbows.

"Waahh!!" Hyunbin kept crying. Jessica carried Him then thanked the tall man, "Next time please focus on the kids.." The guy said and Jessica nodded.

"Thank You.." She said then brought the Kids to the car and treated Hyunbin's cuts.

"Are We going home now?" Yoong asked.

"No! Hyunbin will go to the Doctor!" Mina said.

Jessica kissed the little boy, "I'm sorry, Hyunbin.. It's Momma's fault.." She said.

Hyunbin pouted and cried again, "Huwt.. Huwt hewe!" He pointed His knees and arms.

Jessica kiss Him again, "Hurt? What about Your head?" She check His head and Hyunbin shoo Her hands.

"Momma bow hewe!" He pouted while pointing His knees.

Jessica blow His knees, "I'm sorry, Baby.." She said again and kiss the top of His head, "Momma will make Your favorite Pancakes.." She said.

"Yay!!" The two Kids clap happily.

Hyunbin look at them and reluctantly clap His hands together with His Siblings, Jessica chuckles and wipe His tears away.

"You like that, Momma will cook Your favorite?" She asked.

"Hmn.." He nodded.

"Okay.. Let's go home.." She said and went to the Driver's seat and drive home.

------

"Papa!!!" The Kids squealed seeing Yuri on the phone screen.

Yuri smiled widely and waved at them, "Hi Babies!" He said.

"Papa huwt!" Hyunbin immediately showed His bandaged wounds.

"Oh, What happened to You?" Yuri asked.

"Papa! Hyunbin fell but Hyunbin is strong, don't need to see Doctor!" Mina reported.

"Because Momma is a Doctor now!" Yoong said.

Jessica bite Her lips seeing Yuri sigh, He might scold Her for neglecting the kids. "Baby, I'm sorry. It was My fault.." She said.

"What happened to Him, Baby?" Yuri asked.

"He fell off the slides while I was talking to You.. I'm sorry.. If I just focused on the kids this will not happen.."

"Is He okay? Did You checked if He has head injuries or something?"

"I will bring Him to the Hospital tomorrow.."

Yuri nodded, "Where is Noona? Did She say anything about what happened?"

"I will explain later when She's home.. I'm really sorry, Babe.."

"It's My fault too, Baby.."

"Momma, can I talk to Papa too?" Yoong asked.

Jessica smiled at Him then gave Him the phone, letting the Kids talk to Yuri.

The Door of the Playroom opens, a helper went in and called the Blonde Girl, "Jessica, Ryeowon is looking for You.."

She nodded then stood up, "I'll just go outside.." She told the Kids and went out.

"Unnie!" She smiled and greeted then with a hug, "How was Your day?" She asked.

"I had a good time.. I missed working! I feel more.. I actually don't know, I just feel really happy.. Going back to the office makes me feel like Hyukjun's with me.." Ryeowon happily said. "It seems like He welcomed me to His Family's Company.. Maybe because it's His favorite place aside from Home.." She sighed then smiled widely at her."Where are the Kids? I bought us some pizza for dinner."

Jessica smiled, "Um.. They are in the Playroom talking to Yuri over the phone.." She said.

Her Cousin chuckled, "They are missing Yuri so much..I'll just greet them." She said.

She was about to walk to the Playroom when Jessica stopped Her, "Unnie.. I um.. I-I'm sorry.." She said.

Her Cousin creased Her eyebrows, "For what? Jess, I should be thanking You for taking care of My Kids.. I owe You a lot.."

She shake Her head, "No, Unnie.." She said and take a deep breath, "Unnie, I told You I will bring the Kids to the Playground, right?" Ryeowon nodded, "Um, While They are playing.. Hyunbin fell off the slides." 

"What? Oh My God!" Ryeowon run to the Playroom and pick up Hyunbin, She look at Her Son's body and felt worried.

Jessica sit beside Her, "Unnie, I'm sorry.. I didn't noticed the Kids because I was talking to Yuri.."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter