Chapter 91: Between Me and You

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 91:

"Krystal, give that to Unnie. I want that." Mina told Her Cousin.

Krystal who is playing with Yoong's book look at Her Unnie, "Unnie peashe?" She's asking her older cousin to say please to her since Her Mommy always reminds her to say 'please' if She wants to get something.

"Please give that to Unnie." Mina said.

Krystal happily stood up and gave the book to her, "Yay!" She clap her hands.

"Thank you." the older girl said and kiss her cheek. "Go back to your table and draw."

"No.. Pay." The little girl said.

"Halmeoni told you to color your books, right? Go back to your table now, Princess." She stood up and pulled Krystal to her table. "Okay, let's just play."

She get her cousin's alphabet flashcards and scattered them all over the floor. "Princess, listen.. Find the letter 'K' and give it to Unnie."

Krystal blink her eyes cutely, "Kk-Kuhshal." She said while pointing at herself.

"Yes, Krystal. That's your name. Now look for the letter 'K' and give it to Unnie."

"Peashe?"

"Please.." Mina said.

Krystal look at her flashcards and scanned them one by one to look for the letter her Unnie wants. She then saw it and crawled to reach for it, "Unnie." She showed it to her.

"very good!" Mina happily took it from her. "Now, look for letter 'R'.. Please give me the letter 'R'."

The Toddler bit her lower lip and looked for it, "Chaaan!" She happily gave it to Mina as soon as she sees it.

"Good job, Princess!" Mina pinch her cheeks and kissed her.

Madame Kim then went inside the study room, "Kids, Halmeoni made you some snacks!"

"Yes! Halmeoni is the best!" Mina happily said.

"Meoni besh!" Krystal copied her Cousin.

"Of course, Halmeoni will always make you good food."

The two girls had their afternoon snacks while their loving grandmother is watching them. "After that we will pick up Yoongie and Hyunbin from their Taekwondo and Soccer trainings."

"Halmeoni, can you please make this again tomorrow morning?" Mina asked.

"Yeah sure.. Anything for my babies." Madame Kim said and pat her head.

Madame Kim look at her wrist watch, "Alright, we have to pick up the two boys from their classes." She stood clean Krystal's face then they went out of the room. 

They picked up the two boys then went to a Park to spend time together.

"Meoni!" Krystal run to her grandmother and hide to her back, "Bad guy." She said pointing at her Yoong Oppa. "Kyaaaak!"

"Wah!" Yoong hug her.

"Kyaaaak!" Krystal squealed so loud as if she's being taken by a real monster. "Daddy!"

"Daddy's here, Princess." She quickly look around as soon as she heard her Daddy's voice. "Hi Baby." Yuri showed his face with a huge smile.

"Daddy!" Krystal spread her arms and Her father carried her.

Yuri showered her kisses all over her face, "How was your day?" He asked.

Krystal hold his face and pouted, "Oppa.." She look at Yoong, "Bad guy.." She said and hug her Daddy's neck.

"Oppa is a bad guy?"

"I'm a monster!" Yoong happily said and hold Krystal's legs then playfully bit them.

"Kyaaaahh!" Krystal kick her feet.

Yuri pat the little boy's head, "That's enough, Big boy." He chuckled.

Madame Kim look at him, "How did you know that we were here?"

"I asked the helpers." He said.

"Where is Jessica then?"

"She's still at work but We will pick her up later." He smiled then called Mina and Hyunbin who are playing with the other kids, "Who's up for some ice cream?" He asked.

"Me!" The three kids jump up and down excitedly.

"Me!" Krystal happily said happily.

Yuri laugh and gave his Daughter a long kiss on her cheek, "Okay, Princess."

"Let's go." Madame Kim said.

They went to buy some ice cream, "Papa, are we going to Disneyland soon?" Mina asked.

"I don't know, Your Eomma and Momma are both busy." Yuri said and wipe Krystal's lips. "look at you.. You're a cute messy Princess.." He smiled and kiss the top of her head.

Krystal feed him the ice cream, "Good.."

"Thank you, Princess." He smiled at her.

"Papa, are you going to make little Hyunbin for Krystal?" Hyunbin suddenly asked.

"Krystal is my baby, she's enough for me and besides, I have three more babies right here."

"We're not babies anymore." Yoong said.

"Give me more grandkids, Son. I wanna see little Yuri too."

"I'm not thinking about that, Eomma." He said.

His phone then rings, He looked at it and found his Wife calling so he quickly answered. "Baby.. Um.. Now? Okay be there.. I love you too, see you!" He hung up. "We have to go now, Eomma. Sica wants us to have a dinner date." He excitedly said.

"Alright, Son.." Madame Kim said.

"Thank you for looking after My Baby." Yuri hug his Mother then gave the three kids kisses on their cheeks, "Papa will talk to Momma and Eomma so we can go to any place you want." He told them then picked up Krystal, "Say bye-bye to everyone."

"Bye-bye!" Krystal waved her hand.

Yuri went back to his Car with Krystal and drove to the nearest flower shop then went straight to His Wife's office building.

"Where's Mommy?" Yuri mumbled and get off the car with Krystal and the bouquet, "Let's go see Mommy." He told Krystal and they walk to the lobby and waited for Jessica.

"Daddy go up.." Krystal said as she watch some people going inside the elevator.

"We have to wait for Mommy here."

"Want that.." Krystal pointed at the elevator and tried to slide down from the bench but Yuri quickly hold her. "Daddy, want that!"

"What is it?" He asked and his daughter pointed the elevator once again. "What? It's not a toy, Princess."

"Want that.." Krystal wiggle her feet, She wants to have her own elevator since it is fun to ride in it. "Peashe."

"No, Baby.." Yuri put her to his lap and kiss the side of her head but Krystal just cried out loud.

"Waaahh!"

The people around look at them, "Oh gosh, this is embarrassing." He stood up and look around to find something to distract his daughter. He then saw a huge flower vase, "Oh look at that!" He said exaggeratedly while pointing at the object.

Krystal stopped crying because of curiousity and look at what her father is pointing, "Uh?"

"That's a very big vase."

"Big.." She said.

Yuri leaned down and let her touch it, "Don't push it, Princess." He said and look at his wrist watch, "Where is Sica?"

"Teeka?"

"No, I'm talking about Mommy." He said and tried to call her but His Wife is not picking up his calls.

They went back to sitting and waited, "Daddy pay." Krystal said and hold the bouquet.

"This is for Mommy.." He told her then take one stalk and gave it to her. "Daddy is the first one to give you flower. Give me a ppoppo." He told her.

Krystal look at him then pouted, Yuri leaned down and peck her lips. "Wuv you." She said.

"I love you too, Princess." He said with a smile.

"Babe!" Jessica suddenly came running towards them.

"Mommy!" Jessica quickly kiss her Daughter.

"I missed you so much, Princess."

Yuri stood up and gave her the flowers, "You're ignoring my calls." He said.

Jessica look apologetically at him, "I'm sorry." She said and gave him a hug and a kiss, "My Boss suddenly gave me additional work when I was about to leave the office."

Yuri creased his eyebrows, He notice that Her Boss always want Jessica to work overtime and He's getting suspicious of him.

"I want to talk to your Boss right now.. Where is his office?" He asked.

"What? What for?"

"He's giving you so much work and it's not right."

"Babe, let's just go out and have fun." Jessica hold his hand. "I'm so tired and I need my energy pill." She kiss the back of his hand.

Yuri sighed and nodded, "Okay." He said and peck her forehead.

"Mommy hand." Krystal said and her Parents hold her hands and they walked out of the building to go to a restaurant.

"The Kids want to go to Disneyland.." Yuri informed his wife while they are having dinner.

"Oh, really? It will be Krystal's first visit to Disneyland." Jessica happily said and pinch Krystal's cheek.

"Yeah, that's why you have to talk to your boss and file a week leave."

"Okay, I'll talk to him about it." She smiled.

"Bout it, Mommy? Know sho much." Krystal said.

Her Parents look at her in confusion, "What did you just say?" Yuri asked but Krystal was too busy with her food.

"Maybe she's just saying some random stuffs." Jessica shrugged. "Oh by the way, Taeyeon called a while ago.. Tiffany allowed him to see the kids and He's leaving as soon as possible."

"Is that for real?" Yuri asked.

"I hope so." Jessica sighed.

The last time Tiffany called Taeyeon was when She told him that she changed her mind about meeting him and it affected Taeyeon so much since He badly wants to be with his family.

"I really hope Tiffany will let Taeyeon spend time with the kids. It's hard to be away from your child." Yuri said and caress Krystal's chubby cheeks, "I can't last a day without seeing or at least talking to My Princess right here." He smiled.

"What about me?" Jessica cutely said that made him laugh.

"My Wife is acting cute in public.." He pinch her cheeks and leaned forward then gave her a long kiss, "Of course, I will not give you any reason to leave me.." He kiss her once again then sit properly.

Jessica look around and felt shy as some diners are glancing at them.

"Don't be shy, Baby.."

"Shy baby." Krystal said.

Jessica laugh at their daughter, "You like copying Daddy, huh."

"Mommy eat." Krystal said as She picked up the vegetable from her meal.

Krystal wipe Her Daughter's mouth, "I'm eating, Honey. Eat it because it's yours."

"You can give it to Daddy, aah." Yuri opened his mouth and Krystal feed him. "Thank you, Princess." He smiled and Krystal giggled. 

Jessica happily watch them, "I just wanna go home now and cuddle with my babies." She said.

Yuri look at her, "Let's go home then." He said and raised his hand to get the waiter's attention.

"Do you need anything, Sir?"

"May we have the check, please?" He smiled and watch the waiter leave.

"I'll pay for it." Jessica said and get her purse.

"Sica, no."

"I was the one who asked for this dinner date so I-"

"No, just buy some snacks on our way home.. We will have a movie date at home and have some fun later." He winked at her.

"I guess Krystal will have to sleep in her own room tonight." Jessica chuckles and wipe Krystal's hands.

"uh.. Nigh.."

"Yeah, sleep early so Mommy and Daddy can play longer." Yuri whispered and kiss her cheek.

Yuri paid for their meal and they went home to spend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter