Chapter 78: Heartbeat

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 78:

"My Wife is Pregnant, please, do not let anything bad happen to Her and Our Baby!" Yuri pleaded as Jessica was brought to the Emergency.

Jessica was crying while repeatedly mumbling 'My Baby'. Yuri hold His Wife's hand and kissed it, "Sica, I'm sorry!" He said.

The American Woman look at Him, "If I lose My Baby, I don't know what's gonna happen to us, Yul.." She said and pulled Her hand away.

"Baby, I'm so sorry!"

A Female Doctor went near Jessica, "We will do some tests to know what's happening to You.." She said.

Yuri then was asked to step out and stay in the waiting area while the Doctor check His Wife. "Oh God, Oh God!!"

Madam Kim and Ryeowon arrived and saw Him pacing back and forth, "Where is Jessica?"

Yuri couldn't answer Them as His mind is only focus on Jessica.

"What happened to My Cousin?" Ryeowon asked in nervousness.

"I still don't know!" Yuri almost yelled at Her. "I don't know what to do now.." He mumbled.

Ryeowon glared at Him, "If You lose Your Baby don't ever blame it to Jessica.. If You just accepted Your Baby this will never happen! This is Your Fault, Yuri!" She angrily told Him then hit His arm continuously, She's really getting mad and frustrated at Yuri.

Yuri just let Her hit Him since He deserve to get hit after everything He did to Jessica.

He slumped on the bench and put His head in His hands, "Stupid.." He told Himself. "This is My fault.."

"If Jessica leaves You, We can't do anything about it anymore!" Madam Kim told Her Son. "Jessica already gave You so many chances but You keep taking Her for granted!"

The Tanned Guy could only keep quiet, everything They said is true, If They lose their baby, Jessica will surely leave Him for good and this time, He might not be able to win Her back again.

Ryeowon sit next to Him and covered Her face with Her hands, She's so worried for Jessica and the Baby. "She can't lose Her baby.." She started crying, Jessica had been through a lot of pain and hardship from Yuri and Her Father and it will be even more painful and hard if She lose Her own child.

Madam Kim gave Her a hug, "Everything will be alright, Honey!" She said although She too is worried for Her Grandchild.

"Mr. Kwon! The Doctor wants You to stay with Your Wife!" A nurse called Him.

Yuri followed the nurse who brought Him to a room, He saw His Wife sitting down on the examination table and was staring at nowhere while holding Her tummy. 

Yuri immediately run to Her side and hug Her, "What happened? How is Our Baby doing?"

Jessica shake Her head, "I don't know.. The ultrasound is done but She wasn't saying anything and just went out.. It's making me so nervous!" She sighed.

Yuri kissed the side of Her head, He suddenly felt nervous to know the result of the tests.

They then heard the door opened, the Doctor went in and cleared Her throat, "How are You feeling?"

"I wanna know how My Baby is doing.." Jessica said, She couldn't think of anything right now but Their Baby.

The Doctor take a deep breath and look at the couple, "We did the ultrasound and all the tests needed but.." She paused and sighed, "We weren't able to detect a heartbeat.." She sadly told the Couple.

"W-What?" Jessica asked in shock.

"Ms. Jessica and Mr. Kwon, I regret to inform You that You've had a miscarriage.. It was never anyone's fault, so don't blame Yourself.." She said to comfort them.

Jessica suddenly felt dizzy at what She heard and Her Husband hug Her, "Oh God, I'm so sorry, Baby!" He whispered and Jessica started crying so hard. 

"No.. That's not true.. You're lying!" Jessica covered Her face with Her hands and cried louder, She look at the Doctor and shake Her head, "My Baby is not gone! Tell me this is not true.. Please tell me!" She cried and pleaded the Doctor to take it back.

Yuri's eyes are getting teary hearing Jessica's cry, "I'm so sorry, Sica!" He keep telling Her. 

The Doctor stood up. She knew the couple needs some time alone to talk, "I will leave You alone for now, I'll just go back to explain the next thing You should do.. Excuse me!" She said and left the room.

"This is My fault.." Jessica sob. She felt like Her world came crashing down after She heard the bad news and She can't accept it.

Yuri shake His head and caress Her arms, "No, Baby.. It's not your fault, I'm so sorry!" He told Her with tears in His eyes.

------

Donghae parked the Car in the garage and look at the Couple, They just arrived home from the Hospital with Ryeowon and Madam Kim. "Do You need help with Miss Jessica?"

Yuri take a deep breath and look at His Wife who fell asleep from crying too much. "No, I'm okay!" He said.

Ryeowon and Madam Kim get off the car and went inside the House, the Younger Woman's eyes are swollen from crying after She found out what happened to Her Cousin. "Where are My Kids?" She asked the helpers.

"They are sleeping upstairs.."

"Oh! Okay!" She said and sit on the couch in the living room with Her Mother in law.

The whole House is quiet, They don't know what will happen to Jessica now that Her Baby is gone.

Yuri get in the House carrying His Wife, He walk upstairs and gently put Her on the bed, He sit at the edge of the bed and stared at Jessica. He is feeling really sorry to His Wife, "I'm sorry for having a Husband like me, Sica.." He said and lean down and kiss Her forehead, "I love You!" He said and stood up to prepare something for His Wife.

"Yuri!" He walk to the living room when His Mother called Him, "How is Jessica?" She asked.

"She's sleeping.." He said and sit on the couch across His Mother, "I'm sorry, Eomma.. I'm always stupid.."

"What did the Doctor told You?" Ryeowon asked.

"She gave us options on how to take the.. uh.. They call it Pregnancy tissue.. by surgery, medical or natural management but Sica don't want to do anything, The Doctor just told Us to go back for a scan to know if Jessica will still need a surgery to remove the tissue."

"She will have a hard time letting go.." Ryeowon sighed and felt like crying again, She totally understand what She's going through since She's also a Mother.

"Be more mindful of Your Wife, Yuri.. She will surely be moody, be patient.."

Yuri nodded, "I know.." He said.

His Phone then rings, He look at it and found Jessica's Mother calling, He sighed as He remembered that His Mother in law will arrive today. He then stood up, "Eomma, I have to go to the Airport and pick up Sica's Mom!"

"What? Jane's here?" Madam Kim asked in surprise.

He nodded, He talked to His Wife's Mother a week ago and asked Her to come to Korea and visit Jessica, it was supposed to be His surprise for Her to make Her happy after all their fights but things got even more serious because of Him.

"We will pick Her up from the Airport, stay here with Jessica.." Madam Kim said.

Yuri nodded, "Okay.."

His Mother and Sister in law walked away, Yuri was left alone in the Living room, He closed His eyes and take a deep breath as He thought of their baby. "I'm sorry, Your Dad is a bad guy!" He mumbled.

"Papa.."

He opened His eyes and saw Hyunbin smiling widely at Him, "Papa, Yoobin woke up fiwsht!" He happily said and run to Him then climbed to His lap.

Yuri gave Him a tight hug, "We lost Your Cousin.." He said with teary eyes.

"Coushin?" Hyunbin asked and look at His Face, "Papa why shad?" He asked then pouted.

"Papa is a bad guy.." He said and kissed His Nephew's forehead.

"No! not twue.." Hyunbin said.

"It's true, it's because of Me why We lost Our baby.."

"Youw Baby? Papa got Baby? What 'bout Momma? Papa don't wuv Momma.."

"Momma and Papa got a baby but now He's gone.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter