Chapter 79: Wish

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 79:

"Miss Lee, Miss Nicole and her parents are here!" Eunsang called Jessica's Mother who is busy in the Kitchen.

"What?" Miss Lee asked.

"Miss Nicole and Her Parents are here to visit Miss Jessica!"

Miss Lee got surprised to know that her former husband is there, "Oh, Okay, Give them something to drink first, I'll be done in a minute!" She said and the staff nodded.

She turned the stove off and ask one of the house staffs to prepare it then she went to the living room to welcome their visitors. "Good morning!" She greeted with a smile.

Nicole stood up and bowed to Her, "Good morning, Auntie!" She greeted.

"Uh.. Good Morning!" Nicole's mother awkwardly greeted.

"Hi! It was nice seeing You again!" Miss Lee said and look at Her former husband, "I-I will just call Jessica, excuse me." She said and walk upstairs to call Her daughter.

Nicole look at Her Parents, "Dad, are You okay?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah.."

"I told you to not force yourself to come here, your doctor will scold you for coming here without his approval!"

Daniel Jung smiled at His Wife, "I'm okay! I just really need to see My daughter." He said.

They got the news about what happened to Jessica from Yuri and Mr. Jung wanted to visit His Daughter right away but His Doctor didn't allow him to travel that far.

"Oh, Good Morning!" They all look at the door and found Yuri holding some paper bags. The tanned guy bowed to them.

"Yuri, We're here to visit Jessica!" Mr. Jung said.

Yuri smiled and shake His hand, "Are You feeling better now, Dad? Nicole told me You were sick."

"I'm feeling a little better than before.."

Yuri nodded then look at what He's holding, "Oh, I will just prepare Sica's breakfast, Excuse me!" He bowed to them again then walk to the Kitchen.

Miss Lee went down without Jessica, "She's feeling sick.. but She will go down once she feels better.." She said then look down, "Erm.. Have breakfast first!" She told them and invited them in the dining room.

Miss Lee then saw Yuri and called Him, "Come here, Son have breakfast with your in laws!"

"I'll just bring these to Sica." Yuri smiled and walk to their room with the food tray, He went inside and saw his Wife looking tired, "Baby.. Good morning!" He greeted.

Jessica look at Him, "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I bought your favorite breakfast!" He put the tray on the bed, "Are you still feeling sick?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" Jessica asked and massage her head. "You never cared about My baby!"

Yuri sighed, Jessica is always mad at Him and He can't blame her. He did a terrible job as a Husband and a father to their innocent little angel.

Jessica suddenly stood up and run to the bathroom then started throwing up. "What is happening to her?" Yuri mumbled and followed Her to the bathroom. "Do you wanna go to the hospital?" He asked.

"No, They will take my baby from me.." She said and went back to the bedroom.

Yuri nodded, "Okay.. uhh.. just eat Your breakfast.." He said and gave Her a peck on her forehead.

He then went out to join His in laws for breakfast.

"How is Jessica?" Mr. Jung asks.

"She's feeling sick.."

"Why don't You take her to the hospital?"

"She don't wanna see a doctor, She thought the Doctors will take Our Baby from her.."

Miss Lee then stood up after She's done with breakfast, "I'll just go out to do grocery shopping!" She excused Herself to let Yuri have more time with His other in laws.

After Their breakfast, Yuri brought His in laws to the living room and talked to them, "What really happened to Jessica?" Mr. Jung asked.

Yuri sighed, He didn't tell them what happened between Him and Jessica, that He is one of the biggest reasons why Jessica had a miscarriage, "Uh, there so-"

"Good Morning!" Jessica suddenly greeted while walking down the stairs.

She walk to the living room and bowed to them, "I'm sorry if I went down just now.." She said.

Mr. Jung stood up and enveloped Her in a tight hug, "It's okay, Princess! How are You?"

"I'm good.." She answered and sits beside Yuri. "I'm uhm, still trying to cope with the situation.." She said without looking on the floor.

"I know how hard it is, I experienced these things when I lost Your Siblings but with the help of Nicole and Your Dad I managed to get through it in time.." Her Step-Mother told Her, "Yuri is there to help You.."

Jessica didn't answer and just look at Her Father, "How are You? I heard You are not feeling well?"

Mr. Jung smiled, He's happy to know that Her Daughter still cares for Him. "I'm feeling much better now.."

"That's good to hear.." She nodded, "Take good care of Yourself, Dad.. Eat more healthy foods and stay away from stressful stuffs.."

"I will, Princess.. Dad will be more healthy now!"

"Unnie, We brought You some fruits, You should stay healthy too!" Nicole said.

"Yeah.."

After a while, the Jung Family decided to leave to let Jessica rest. Yuri walk the Couple Jung outside as Jessica talk to Nicole.

"Don't tell Dad about what Yuri did.." Jessica said with arms crossed over her chest, "He might get mad at Yuri, I don't want that to happen and I don't wanna give Him stress, it's not good for Him.." She added.

"Okay, Unnie.." Nicole said while looking at Her, "If You need someone to talk to just give me a call!"

Jessica smiled at Her, "Thanks Nic!"

"We'll go ahead now, Unnie!" Nicole gave Her a hug.

"Have a safe trip, Thank You for coming here!" Jessica smiled and waved at Her then went back to Their room and rest.

------

"Waaahh!!" A loud cry was heard around YulSic's house.

Everyone look at the staircase and saw Hyunbin and Mina crying while slowly going downstairs with Yoong.

"Why? What happened?" Ryeowon asked as She run to them.

"Momma bad!" Hyunbin hug His Mother's legs.

Ryeowon look at Her Eldest Child and asked what's wrong, "We wanna make Momma happy but She got mad at us!" Yoong said with a pout.

Their Mother sighed, "Come here, have some snacks!" She said and take Her children in the living room where the two other mothers are talking.

"What happened to them?" Miss Lee asked.

"Jessica got mad at them.." Ryeowon take Hyunbin on Her lap and kiss His cheek, "I'm sorry about Your Momma, She's not in the mood because of what happened to Her baby.."

Mina pouted, "I don't like Momma anymore!" She tried hard to cross Her small arms over Her chest to show that She is upset, "Momma don't love Us anymore!" Her Mother kiss the top of Her head.

"Don't say that, Sweetie." 

Miss Lee sighed, Jessica is so sensitive. She's upset whenever She sees Kids or Pregnant Women even just on TV. "Your Momma is going through a hard time now, She needs more love from You, Please understand Her."

Yoong nodded, "Yeah, Momma looks sad and it makes Yoongie sad too!" He said.

"Alright, Have snacks first and Play in the Garden.."

"Can We Swim?" Yoong asked.

"Uh.. Okay.. I'll just ask Eunsang to look after You." His Mother said with a smile.

The Kids happily run to the Kitchen to tell the House Staffs to join them in the Swimming Pool.

Madam Kim look at Her wrist watch and look for Her Son, "Um, Where is Yuri?"

"He went out to buy something for Jessica.." Miss Lee said.

"What is it?"

"Food.. She requested something so Yuri quickly went out to buy it for Her.."

"Oh, at least She's asking for food now!"

"Yeah.. Whenever She's really hungry She will ask for something and Yuri would rush to go out and give it to Her.." Miss Lee said with a smile, "Where is He staying by the way?"

"I don't know..." Madam Kim answered. 

Yuri didn't bother coming to the Mansion since He knew that His Mother will not let Him stay there after what He did.

Ryeowon remembered something, "Auntie, are You and Jessica going back to San Francisco?"

Miss Lee shrug, "She wants to go back home to stay away from stress but I don't know if Yuri will let Her go.."

Madam Kim nodded, "You can use the private jet if Jessica really wants to go.." She said.

Miss Lee nodded with a smile, "I think She will talk to Yuri about it soon.. I'm just waiting for Her go signal.."

"I think You should consult the Doctor first.." Ryeowon said.

"I will tell Her.."

Yuri then went in holding a Paper bag, "Hi!" He bowed to them, "I'll just bring this to Sica!" He said and excused Himself.

He walk upstairs and knock on the door, "Sica!" He called, He turned the knob and opened the Door, there He saw His Wife looking sad. "Baby.. What happened?"

"The Kids.." She said, "I shouted at them, They are afraid of me now.." She mumbled then sighed. "I didn't mean it.."

Yuri walk to the bed, "I will talk to them.. Don't worry.." He said.

Jessica wanted to smack Herself for shouting at the Kids who went there to make Her happy. She really don't get herself sometimes, Her mood swings are uncontrollable good thing that She has supportive and understanding people around Her.

"Baby, Don't worry too much about the Kids, They will surely understand.." Yuri said and showed Her the food, "Your food is here!" He said to make Her happy.

Jessica sit up, "Is it spicy?" She asked and Yuri nodded.

"Yes, I told them to make it even more spicy.." Yuri said that made Jessica Her lips in excitement. He tried feeding Her but Jessica look away.

"I will eat on My own.. Leave me alone now!" She said.

Yuri sighed and put the food on the bed, "I'll just be in My office, call me if You need anything.."

"No, You can go now back to Your Apartment.." Jessica said.

Yuri nodded and peck Her forehead, "I'll see You tomorrow, Baby. I love You!" He said and kiss Her cheek then walked out of Their room.

Jessica then look at the food Her Husband bought for Her then started eating, She's been thinking about eating it since morning so when Yuri arrived and asked Her what She wants She immediately told Him without hesitation.

After eating She get Her book and read, She sighed as She read something about babies and put Her book down. 

She again remembered Her Baby, She touched Her tummy and caress it lovingly. "Baby, Mommy's eating well again.. Can You please show some signs now?" She asked.

She's working hard to be healthy thinking that Her Baby will give Her signs that it's still there.

"Are you waiting for Daddy to touch you?" She asked, "Are you going to be a Daddy's boy or Daddy's girl?" She asked and sighed.

Although the Doctor has already confirmed Her miscarriage, She's still feeling the same, its like She's still pregnant.

And She believes that Her Baby is just hiding in Her tummy that's why She kept talking to Her child and keep encouraging the baby to show some s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter