Chapter 58

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 58:

"Oppa, I borrowed Papa's phone!" Mina happily said when She went in the playroom.

Yoong smiled and take the phone from His Sister, The two younger kids gather around Him to see what He is doing.

"Did You asked what's Momma's name here?" He asked.

"Momma!" Hyunbin answered.

They wanted to call Jessica and ask Her to go back since They always see Yuri sad.

"No, I mean.. What's Momma's name in the phone?"

Mina pouted, "Um, Isn't it, Momma only?" She asked and Yoong shake His head, "Um, Maybe Momma Sica.."

"Papa don't say Momma Sica." Yoong said.

Hyunbin clap His hands, "Shika Bay-bee.." He said.

Mina and Yoong look at their baby brother, "Right!" Yoong exclaimed.

Mina kiss Her Brother's cheek, "Hyunbin is so smart!" She complimented that made the little boy giggle.

Yoong who is now very familiar on how the mobile phone works search for 'Sicababy' on the contact list and called Her via video.

"Why Momma's not answering?" Yoong asked. "Maybe Momma don't love Papa anymore." He said.

Hearing this made Hyunbin pout, "Momma bad.."

"No.." Mina shake Her head, "Eomma said Momma Sica's sleep is different to Our sleep because Momma Sica is far away." She said.

"Oh.." Yoong said.

"Yul~" They heard Jessica's sweet voice. "Do You know what time is it here? It's 2a.m here.." She groaned.

The Kids look at the screen and saw Jessica's sleepy face.

"Momma!" They all squealed.

Jessica was surprise to see the Kids instead of Yuri, "Oh, Babies!" She said with a smile and waved at Them. "Where is Papa?"

"Papa's with Eunbi in the room." Mina said.

"I see.." She said. "Um, Why did You call? You miss Momma?" She asked.

"Yes!" The Three Kids answered in unison that made Her laugh.

"I miss You too.."

"Momma, go home.." Hyunbin said.

"Yeah, Papa's always sad because Papa misses Momma a lot.." Mina said.

"Yeah.. Papa's always quiet.." Yoong added.

"I wish I can fly there and be with You but My Mom.. Your Grandma is not feeling well and I need to stay here for awhile but Momma will go back maybe in a couple of weeks.."

Mina pouted, "That means, Papa will be sad forever?"

Jessica sighed, "I'm so sorry, Kids.." She said.

"It's okay, Momma.. Papa said it's older people's problem and Papa will fix it.." Yoong said.

"I hope everything will be fine soon.." Jessica said and smiled, "Just tell Papa that I love Him very much and I miss Him so so much, Okay?"

"Yes.." The Kids nodded, "Momma, go back to sleep now. Love You!" Mina said and send flying kisses to Her.

"Momma, wuv You!"

"Love You, Momma!" Yoong wave at the screen.

"I love You too.." Jessica smiled, "Bye, Bye!" She waved then hang up.

Yoong pass Mina their Uncle's phone and the little girl quickly went to Yuri's room.

She saw Yuri watching a children's show with Eunbi, "Papa, Thank You!" She said and give His phone back.

Yuri put Her to His lap, "What did You do with My phone? Did You take lots of pictures?" He asked and kissed Mina's cheek.

"No, Oppa called Momma." She said.

"What?" Yuri asked in surprise, "Why?" He asked.

"We asked Momma to go back because You are so sad but Gramma is sick.." Mina pouted.

"Yeah, Momma is a little busy with Grandma.."

"But Momma said She loves You very much and She misses You so so much!" She told Him.

Yuri smiled and hug Her tight, "Thank You, Mina.." He said and kissed Her forehead once again.

Yoong then went inside the room, "Papa, Dinner time and Aunt Pany is here to sleep!" He announced.

Yuri nodded and put Mina down then carried Eunbi, 'Let's go." He said and brought the Kids downstairs for Dinner.

------

"How was Your wedding preparations?" Yuri asked His Cousin as He sits on the chair.

It's late at night but Yuri and Tiffany are still wide awake.

Tiffany smiled, "Almost done with it.." She said and drink some juice. "By the way, Where is Your Daughter's Mother? I wanna meet her."

Yuri shake His head, "I don't know where She is, She's busy with something else and I don't really care." He said.

"What about, Jessi? How is She coping with everything that's happening right now?"

"Well, Sica is extremely shocked and I'm lucky that She chose to support me on this.. She said that whatever the result is, She will still accept and love me.."

Tiffany smiled wider, "Jessi is such a brave woman, after everything happened to the both of You She still chose to be with You, huh.." She smiled, "I don't know what I will do if it happens to me and Taeyeon.. Jessica is really admirable."

"I know.." Yuri nodded and crossed Her arms.

They then heard someone's phone rings, Tiffany look at Her Cousin who look at His phone then smiled.

"Jessi?" She asked and He nodded. "Alright, I'll leave You now.. Goodnight!" She said and hug Him.

"Goodnight.." Yuri said and Tiffany walked away. He look at His phone again and answered the Video call. "Baby!" He smiled.

Jessica waved at Him, "Hi Babe!" She said.

"Your morning face is really pretty.."

The American Girl squealed and hide Her face with the pillow that made Yuri laugh, "I called You as soon as I woke up.. I'm not gonna call You again.." She whined.

"Why?" He asked. "Alright, I'm not gonna praise You again.." He smiled. "Why did You call me this early?" He asked.

Jessica pouted, "Nothing.. You're the first one I wanna see in the morning.." She said.

Yuri smiled widely, "That's so sweet.." He said. "How's Auntie?"

"We're going to Her check up today.. I will also talk to Her to stop working and just go back there.."

"Yeah.. Tell Her to just settle here and live with us."

"No, Baby.. I want to get an apartment for us.."

"Oh.. Okay.." Yuri said.

"Um, Babe.. How was the DNA test?" She suddenly asked.

"I'll get the result tomorrow, Baby.." He said, "Don't worry too much, okay? like what Eomma said, She has plans and She will never force me to marry Chaeyoung if Eunbi is really My Daughter.." He kept assuring Her.

Jessica nodded, "Yeah.. I know, Baby." She said.

"Oh By the way, I'm sorry if the Kids disturbed You.."

"Oh yeah? They are so cute.. They wanted me to go back to make You happy.." She smiled. "The Kids are getting more and more thoughtful as they grow up.. really cute.." She said.

Yuri walked back to His room and joined Eunbi who is sleeping soundly, "Baby, Eunbi's here.." He said and showed the little girl.

"She's really pretty.." Jessica smiled, "Alright, Babe.. I need to prepare for Mom's Doctor's appointment, just update me.." She said and Yuri nodded. "I miss You, Yul and I love You very much.."

"I love You too, Baby.. See You soon!" He said and Jessica waved goodbye then hang up.

Yuri take a deep breath and look at Eunbi, "Tomorrow will be the moment of truth.." He mumbled and peck Eunbi's forehead. He stared at Eunbi, He's now fond of Her, He's now used to having the little girl around. "Goodluck, Yul.." He mumbled and went to sleep.

------

Madam Kim and Ryeowon is inside the office with the hired investigators. Madam Kim is looking at the photos the two guys gave them.

"And this is the full report about Han Chaeyoung and Her Family.." The investigator gave Ryeowon a folder.

Madam Kim nodded and stood up, "I'll just call You when I need something, Thank You for these." She said.

The Investigators bowed, "We'll go ahead now, Madam Kim." They said and walked out of the office.

Ryeowon shake Her head while looking at the Papers, "Eomma, this is terrible.." She said.

Madam Kim sighed, "I know.." She said then look at the pictures again, "When is the DNA result coming out?" She asked.

"I don't know.. Yuri is so busy and I wasn't able to talk to Him about that." Ryeowon said.

"The Family Dinner will be later and the result is still not with Him." She shake Her head. She needs the result soon and She already told Yuri to not make a huge move when He gets the result since She has plans.

"What should I do with these?" Ryeowon asked.

"Keep that and give it to me later.. Oh, Where are the four Kids?" She asked.

"My Kids are in the Office, Chaeyoung take Eunbi somewhere.. but They will go back later."

Madam Kim nodded, "Okay.. Everything is all right.."

"Alright, Eomma.. I'm going back to My office now.." She said then excused Herself.

"I hope I'm right about the DNA result.." Madam Kim sighed, "I need to go on vacation after all these headaches.." She mumbled and just went back to work.

------

Yuri is staring at nowhere, He is inside the Conference room having a meeting but His mind is off somewhere.

"I need the result now and fly to see Sica.." He sighed.

"Mr. Kwon.. What can You say?"

Yuri was startled and cleared His throat, "Everything is good, I guess.." He said unsurely.

His Secretary went in and lean down to whisper something to Him, "Sir, Mr. Kim is here.."

Yuri felt excited, "Alright.. Let's call it a day.." All of them stood up.

He almost run back to His office, He went in and smiled. "Taeng!" He called seeing Him standing while looking at the city through the glass wall with Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter