Chapter 20: I Love You, Goodbye

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20:

"Do You think the Kids will like what I bought for Them?" Taeyeon asked His Girlfriend.

They are now on Their way back to the Mansion after Their Date and from visiting Ryeowon, Jessica smiled and nodded Her head.

"Of course! The Kids love getting gifts.." She confidently said.

Taeyeon take Her hand and kissed it, "You really love Your Nephews and Niece.."

"Yeah.. and I love Their Mother as well.. She's My Cousin but I treat Her like My own Sister.."

"I know.."

They arrived at the Mansion in no time, They went inside holding the Paper Bags with gifts for the Kids.

They greeted Yuri who is having Dinner with the Kids, "Come, join us for Dinner.." He said.

Jessica smiled and gave the Kids kisses, "We had Dinner outside.." She said then hold Taeyeon's hand, "We'll just wait for You to finish, Taengoo wants to play with the Kids.." She said and pulled Her Boyfriend in the Playroom.

Yuri just sighed and look at the Kids, "Eat Well.." He smiled at Them.

After They eat He let the Kids go to the Playroom and Play with Jessica and Taeyeon while He clean the table and wash the Dishes.

"Papa Yuwee.." He suddenly heard Mina's voice.

He look at the back and saw the little girl pouting.

He wiped His hands and kneeled down, "What's the matter, Baby?" He asked.

"Mina pway with Papa Yuwee.." She said and hug him. "Mina dwaw.." She added.

Yuri stood up carrying Her, "let's go.." He brought Her to His room and They draw.

An hour later, Taeyeon went home and Jessica brought the two kids to the room and clean them up.

Yuri put Mina to sleep after they play and brought Her to Their room.

"Papa Yul! Look at Uncle Taengoo's gift!" Yoong showed Him his new toy car.

He smiled and ruffled His hair, "Uncle Taengoo gives You nice gifts.." He said then kissed His forehead.

Jessica went out of the bathroom with Hyunbin and smiled at Him, "They had a nice playtime with their Uncle Taeng.."

He let put a forced smile, "That's good.." He said then went out of the room.

Jessica sit on the bed, "Yoongie, Your Papa Yul is acting weird.."

Yoong pouted and shrug, "Papa Yul got more sad after swimming in the Beach, that's why Yoongie don't wanna go to the Beach anymore. it makes People sad.." The Little Boy commented and crawled next to His Sister and laid down.

Jessica sighed, everyone around Them noticed Yuri's changes after they went back from Their trip and She's confused and somehow worried for Him.

She then went out to make milk for the Kids and saw Yuri all dressed up, She look at Him. Yuri always go out at night  nowadays and would go home really late and drunk.

Yuri look at Her, "Call me if something happens, I'll just hang out with my friends.." He said and walk downstairs.

She sighed and shake Her head, She already tried to talk to Him but Yuri is not talking to Her. "I hope You stop doing this, Yul.." She thought.

------

Yuri is inside His office but He's not working, He's actually not feeling good today because of hang over.

He massage His head, He already take some meds to lessen His headache but it's not working.

"Yuwee, Papa Yuwee.." He heard Mina called, He turned to Her and saw the little girl staring at Him, "Papa Yuwee okay? Papa Yuwee shick?" She asked.

Yuri smiled and take Her to His lap, "Papa Yuri's head is aching, can You kiss the pain away?" He asked.

Mina tried so hard to stand on His lap and hold His head, "Hewe?" She asked and pointed at His forehead.

"Yes, Baby!"

Mina pouted and kiss it, "Mina give Papa Yuwee um.. Five kish so Papa Yuwee don't huwt fuve timesh, Okay?" She said and kissed Yuri continuously.

Yuri chuckled and just hug her, The Kids always make Him happy that's why He always want to talk to them.

"Papa is all healed now, thanks to Mina!" He kissed the little girl's cheek and put Her down, "Go back and play with Your Brother now." He said and the little Girl run to Her Baby Brother.

He then rest His head on the backrest and closed His eyes, He take a deep breath and rest His mind for a few minutes. 

He then opened His eyes and went back to work, His headache subsided and He was able to work properly.

"Son!" Madam Kim's quickly called when She entered Her Son's office.

Yuri look at Her, "Eomma!" He smiled.

"Hameoni!" Mina run to Her Grandmother and hug Her legs, "Mish You!"

"I missed You too, Sweetheart!" She pinch Her Granddaughter's cheek.

Yuri stood up and greeted His Mother with a hug, "Eomma, How are You?" He asked.

His Mother has been busy the past few months going on overseas business trips and looking after Ryeowon and that's the reason why they weren't able to see each other that often.

 "I'm doing good, Son." Madam Kim said.

Yuri creased His eyebrows and look at Her, "You look pale, Eomma.. and You got thinner.. Are You sure You're okay?"

Madam Kim smiled at Her always concerned Son, "I'm okay, Son.. Don't worry too much!" She assured Him, "Anyway, I came here to tell You a very good news.. Ryeowon is getting better.." She happily said.

"Really? Is She awake now?" He asked excitedly.

His Mother shake Her head, "But the Doctor said Her condition is much better now, I hope She wakes up soon.. The Kids misses Their Mother."

"I know.." Yuri smiled.

"Oh by the way, Son.. When are You gonna visit Your Noona? Talk to Her sometimes, it might Help her recover quickly.." She smiled and tapped Her Son's shoulder when She remembered something,  "Jessica introduced Her Boyfriend to Her Unnie.. He seems like a nice guy.."

Yuri look away and just focused on His computer, He cleared His throat. "Yeah, He is a Nice Guy.. A much better man for Sica.."

Madam Kim suddenly felt sad for Her Son, She knew He still loves His former girlfriend but it's too late, Jessica is in love with someone else.

"You are a good man, Son.. Trust me.. And I believe that You will find Your girl at the right time.." She hug Him.

Yuri felt happy to hear something like that from His Mother.

"Thank You, Eomma.."

"No need to thank Me, I'm just telling the truth, Son." She kissed His cheek. "Alright, I have a meeting in thirty minutes. I need to prepare, Have a good day, Son!" She said and walkee out of the office.

Yuri sighed when His mother left, He look at The picture frame with Their 'Family' picture and stared at it for quite sometime.

He remembered how happy He was every time They have a family Day but now everything has changed.

Taeyeon is taking Jessica's time and He is always there with Jessica and would stay in Their home to play with the Kids.

The Kidsare starting to like Him and He somehow felt like Taeyeon is taking everything He has but He can't do anything about it, The shorter guy is a really nice guy and He can't make himself to get mad at Him because He didn't do anything wrong.

He just pretend that everything is fine whenever They are together because He don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable.

He sighed for the nth time and shake His head to take Jessica and Taeyeon off His mind.

He look at Hyunbin and Mina who are so focused on the TV, He stood up and walk to them. "Do You love Papa?" He asked.

Mina smiled at Him, "Mina wuv Papa than TV.." She answered that made Him laugh.

"What an honor to be compared to a TV.. Thank You, Mina!" He kissed Her cheek.

Hyunbin sit on His lap, "Papa.. yuv you!" He hug His Uncle.

"I love You too, Hyunbin.." He smiled at Him then look at His wrist watch. "Oh! Time for us to pick up Yoongie to School.." He said and put Hyunbin down to prepare to go out with the two Kids.

------

Another Night comes, Yuri is out with His friends again, They are in a nightclub dancing, drinking and having fun.

"Hi, Handsome!" A girl approached Him when He was walking back to Their table from the Restroom.

He look at Her and smile, "Hi!" He greeted with flushed face.

The Girl pulled Him by the collar and whispered, "You look drunk.. I'm going home now, Would You like to come home with me?" She asked and His ear.

Yuri instantly felt hot, He faced Her and gave Her His brightest smile. "What are We going to do in Your house?" He asked.

The girl trace His chest with Her index finger down to His abdomen, "We can do anything We want.." She ily said.

Yuri hold Her hand to stop Her from going further, the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter