Chapter 37

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 37:

Taeyeon is driving back Home from Tiffany's House, He was supposed to stay the night there since it's weekend but They had a fight because Taeyeon found out that Tiffany cancelled Their Date two days ago because Dennis asked Her to go with Him in Busan to visit His Family.

He got mad because Tiffany lied to Him telling Him that She has an Urgent Business Trip that time and had to stay alone in Busan for a couple of Days.

He arrived to Their home in no time, He quickly walk to His room and laid on His bed, He sighed as He think of Tiffany again.

"I'm not gonna call Her anymore, She has Dennis? Alright then.." He mumbled and just close His eyes.

A knock on His room door was heard, "Come in!" He said.

"Son.." His Mother went inside, "Tiffany is on the phone, She's asking if You're home now.." She said while showing Him the phone.

"Tell Her I'm sleeping now." He said.

His Mother sighed and talked to Tiffany, "Honey, He's probably tired.. Don't worry, He got home safe.." She smiled, "Alright, I'll tell Him.. What? Are You sure? Alright, Tiffany!" She said then hang up. She then turned to Taeyeon, "Son, Tiffany said She's sorry.."

"I don't care.."

"She said She'll come here now."

Taeyeon sit up, "What? It's already late!" He said and His Mother shrugged and just walk out of His room.

He quickly get His phone and called Tiffany. "Where are You?"

"I'm going there.."

"No!"

"Why?"

"It's already late, Pany-ah.."

"Are You going to visit tomorrow?" She asked.

"No.. I'm not gonna stay there every weekends.." He said theb sighed, "Ask Dennis to be there for You, You like His presence more, right?" 

"Why? Taetae, I'm sorry if I lied.. I'm not gonna explain anymore because it was my fault but please don't get mad at me anymore.."

"I'm tired, I have to go.. Call Dennis if You need someone, goodnight, bye!" He said then hang up.

He put His phone on His nightstand then showered, He went back to the bed after and went to sleep.

He was awakened in the middle of the night as He felt someone hugging Him.

He turned around to look at the person and got surprised to see Tiffany sleeping beside Him.

"What is She doing here?" He thought.

Tiffany who is sleeping soundly snuggled closer to Him, He sighed and just hug Her. He will talk to Her tomorrow since He can't disturb Her sleep.

------

"Good Morning.." Taeyeon greeted and sit on the table in the Dining area.

His Family smiled at Him, "Good Morning, Uncle!" Seohyun greeted.

Irene smiled at Him, "Where is Tiffany Unnie?" She asked.

Taeyeon look at His Parents who are looking at Him teasingly, "What?" He asked and shake His head.

His Mother smiled widely, "Tiffany came here late at night to talk to You but You're already sleeping.." She said.

"Did You two had a fight?" Mr. Kim asked and Taeyeon just kept quiet. "You know, Son.. I like Her more than Jessica.. Tiffany is outgoing and funny, Jessica is quiet and very shy.. I really like Tiffany for You.." Mr. Kim told His Son.

"Seohyun likes Aunt Pig-Pany too!" The little Girl said.

"Yeah, me too." Irene butted in.

Taeyeon then look at Irene's Fiancè named Seungwan, "Don't speak.." He said and the Guy scratch His head.

"Good Morning!" The rest of the Family look up except for Taeyeon.

"Good Morning! Had a good sleep?" Irene asked.

"Yeah.." Tiffany said and sit beside Taeyeon. "Good Morning, Taetae.." She smiled.

Taeyeon just look away. After Their Breakfast, Taeyeon went to back to His room.

Tiffany followed Him, "Taetae.." He called and sit on the bed.

"Are You going to shower first?" Taeyeon asked and prepare Tiffany's Bathrobe and Towel. He went in the Bathroom abd put them inside, He went out and look at Tiffany, "Your shampoo and other toiletries are in the Bathroom Cabinet ju-"

"I know, Taetae.." Tiffany said and stood up. She walk closer to Him and circled Her arms around His waist. "Taetae, I'm sorry." She said.

Taeyeon look away, "Go shower now so You can go home early." He said.

She pouted then take Her hands off Him, She sadly walk to the Bathroom and showered. Taeyeon sighed, seeing Her sad makes Him feel guilty.

He laid down on the bed, Tiffany went out of the Bathroom almost an hour later. She went to Taeyeon's Dressing room to dress up.

She walk to the bed and get Her bag, "Taetae, I'm going home now.." She said and look at Him, "I love You, Bye!" She walk to the door and went out.

Taeyeon look at the door and get up, He gritted His teeth and went out of His room to follow Tiffany.

He saw Her hugging Irene, "Byebye Aunt Pig-Pany!' Seohyun said.

Taeyeon run downstairs and called Tiffany, "Pany-ah.." He hold Her hand and pulled Her back to His room.

He made Her sit on the bed, Tiffany look at Him. "Are You still mad?" She asked.

He sighed, "I was just mad because You lied.." He sit beside Her, "Why did You even lie?"

She pouted, "Because I know You don't like me hanging out with Oppa and If I told You about it I know You will do something to stop me from going with Him or You are going to follow me.." She said. "I'm sorry!"

He nodded, "So, I get it now. You don't like My presence..."

"No, that's not what I mean.." She said then hug Him sideways, "It's just, a lot of people were asking me about us because we're always together, They thought we're dating and I felt awkward because We're just best friends, so I thought.. It would be nice if I hang out with other people too.. You know and besides, I think.. I'm ready to find someone and start dating.."

Taeyeon didn't breathe for a few seconds with what He heard, He blink His eyes as if trying to process what His Best Friend just told Him.

"Uh.." He said and look down, "Um.. So, You mean Dennis and You are.. are um.. I mean, You like Him?" He asked, feeling sad that His Best Friend will focus on someone else.

"No.. I um.. Actually don't know.." Tiffany said then hold His face to look at Her, "But You're still more important than any guys, Taetae.. I'm just trying to get to know more people.." She smiled.

Taeyeon nodded in understanding, "Alright.. But once You have someone to date, I have to distance myself to You.. We can't do what We usually do, You understand?" He asked, "You can't just barge in My room and sleep beside me, I will not stay in Your home too.. And also, You may not be able to see me regularly.."

Tiffany creased Her eyebrows, She actually don't like what Taeyeon told Her, "Why?"

"Pany-ah, If You start dating I can't pick You up from work then take You out on a date and bring you home every single day.. That's Your Boyfriend's job.."

"A Boyfriend?" Tiffany mumbled and just then realized that Taeyeon is actually acting like Her boyfriend for the past few months.

Taeyeon then stood up, "Alright, I'm sorry for getting mad at You.." He said then pat her head. "I'll just take a quick shower then We will go out.." He said and walk to His Bathroom.

Tiffany was left alone, She sighed and look at the bedside table. She smiled seeing a photo frame with Her and Taeyeon's picture facing the bed, She gave it to Taeyeon on His birthday and She glad to see it there.

"I'm done.." Taeyeon went to His Dressing room then went out looking handsome. "Let's go." He smiled then hold Her hand. "Let's enjoy before You start dating.." He thought and pulled Her out of His room.

They ride Taeyeon's car, Tiffany turned to Taeyeon. "Taetae, will You be happy if I date someone?" She asked.

Taeyeon smiled, He's honestly not feeling good about Tiffa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter