Chapter 36

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36:

Jessica woke up because of Hyunbin's cry, She get up and turned to pick Him up. "What is it, Honey?"

"Ashjkdf.. Waaaahhh!"

She sighed, Hyunbin is always throwing tantrums, They don't know what's with Him because He just keep on crying and always get mad at anything.

"Let's brush Our teeth now." She said.

"No!! Papa bush!!" He squealed.

Jessica stood up and run to the Bathroom to brush Her teeth, She then carried Him, She'll take Him out before Mina and Yoong wake up because of His screams. She then walk to the Guest room where Yuri is sleeping.

She opened the door and went inside, "Papaa!!" Hyunbin stretch His arm.

She put Him on the bed and watch Him slap Yuri's face, "Give Papa a Kiss.."Jessica told Him then sit on the bed.

"Papa!! Pay!" Hyunbin who already stopped crying called then kiss Him but Yuri was still sleeping.

Jessica wipe His tears, "Papa is tired, let's sleep again, Baby.. I'm still sleepy." She said but Hyunbin is not listening. She laid down and just watch Hyunbin play alone.

"Papa, eat!" Hyunbin put his index finger to Yuri's mouth, "Yum, Yum.." He giggled.

Jessica smiled, "Papa is eating?"

"Momma eat!"

She pulled Him and loudly kiss His neck that tickle the little one. "Kyaaaakk!"

Yuri woke up and saw them playing. "Hm, Why are You here, Sica?" He asked in a hoarse voice.

"This little boy wants to play with You." Jessica said.

"Papa pay!" Hyunbin said.

Yuri kiss Him, "We will play later.." He smiled and get up, He went to the Bathroom to wash His face and brush His teeth.

Jessica sit up, "Papa's awake now, You two can play.." She said and stood up.

Yuri went out and walk to Her, "I forgot to greet You.." He smiled and hug Her, "Good Morning, Baby!" He kiss Her forehead.

Jessica smiled and circled Her arns around His waist, "Good Morning!" She said.

"It's Yoongie's birthday.. How are We gonna celebrate it?" Yuri asked.

The Blonde Woman break the hug, "I don't know, We can go to a Diner then bring them to an indoor playground after.." She said.

Yuri nodded and pick up Hyunbin, "Okay.. Hm, after that.. Can We go out? I mean, just us.. I wanna spend time with You.."

"Okay.." She said that made Yuri happy.

"I can't wait.." He said and hold Her hand.

They walked out of the Guest room and went to Jessica's room.

They smiled as the two Kids are now awake and busy making the bed.

"Good job, Kids!" Jessica said then hug them.

"Momma, Papa.. Today's Oppa's biwthday!" Mina told Them.

"Wow, Sing Oppa thr Happy Birthday song!" Jessica said.

Mina and Hyunbin quickly sing a Happy Birthday in Korean while Yuri and Jessica clap Their hands.

"Yay!!" They finished the song.

Yoong jump on the bed, "Yay, Yoongie is six!" He said.

Jessica hugged Him then kissed His cheek, "Our Baby is a big boy now.." She said.

"Yoongie will work now because I'm a big boy! Big boys go to work and give Money and candies to Momma." The Birthday Boy said that made Jessica and Yuri laugh.

"Where do You want to work?" Yuri asked.

"Hm, in the office so Yoongie can protect Momma from Aunties who look bad at Momma and do this to Momma.." He touch His right eyebrow and push it up.

Yuri creased His eyebrows, "What? They are glaring and raising an eyebrow to Momma?" He asked then turned to Jessica, "Are They Bullying You, Sica?"

Jessica smiled, "No.."

He sighed, "I thought they are just spreading rumors that's why I told You to ignore them but if They are actually bullying You then I really have to talk to Them." He said.

"No.. I'm okay.." She assured Him.

"Papa, Let's eat!" Mina jump to Yuri.

They all went to the Dining and greeted Miss Lee who is preparing the Table.

"Gwamma, It's Yoongie Oppa's Biwthday today, Sing Happy Biwthday now!" Mina said.

Yuri shake His head, "I'm sorry about Mina.." He said.

Jessica laugh, "She's Our little Diva, Mom.." She put Hyunbin on the chair then sit next to Him.

Miss Lee pat Mina's head then smiled at Yoong, "Happy Birthday Handsome Boy!" 

"Thank You, Gramma! Yoongie is now Six and I will work soon!" Yoong said and climbed the chair.

"Ooh, Really? You should treat Gramma when You get Your first Paycheck!"

"Sure!" Yoong happily said.

They started Their Breakfast, Yuri was busy giving the Kids foods.

"Papa, Whewe's the Cake?" Mina asked. It's Her Oppa's Birthday but there's no cake on the Table.

"We will buy Cake for Oppa later." Yuri said then turned to Jessica. "Do You want coffee?" He asked.

"Uh, Yes.." Jessica said.

Yuri stood up, "I'll make You coffee.." He said then look at Miss Lee, "Auntie, Do You like coffee or tea?"

"No, I'm okay. Thank You!" Miss Lee smiled.

Yuri nodded and went to the Kitchen. Miss Lee look at Her Daughter who is smiling widely, "You look happy, Honey.." She said.

Jessica look at Her, "Yeah.. I'm with You and the Kids.. I'm happy.."

"And with Yuri.."

"uh, Yeah.." She shyly said.

Yuri went back with a cup of Coffee and gave it to Jessica then sit beside Mina, "Um, Auntie.. We are going to celebrate Yoongie's Birthday later.. Come with us.."

"Yes Gramma.." Yoong nodded.

"Esh Amma." Hyunbin said like a big boy that made Miss Lee laugh.

"Aigoo, My Grandkids are so cute.." She said.

Yuri suddenly felt giddy, Hearing Miss Lee call the Kids Her own Grandkids as if They are Jessica's Children makes Him feel happy and excited.

"Alright, Gramma will go with You today!" Miss Lee said and the three Kids clap Their hands.

------

It's Lunch time, Jessica, Miss Lee and the Kids are in the Restaurant to celebrate Yoong's birthday.

They are waiting for Yuri who went to the Cake Shop, Jessica kept looking at Her phone since Yiri told Her that He will call.

"Why is He taking so long?" She mumbled.

Hyunbin kept hitting the table since He's getting bored, "Momma, Bee-bin pay."

"We will play later.." Jessica told Him.

Mina stood up from Her seat, "Momma, Mina's gonna dance.." She said and started to Dance even without music that got the attention of the other Diners.

Yoong look at His sister then turned to Jessica, "Momma, Mina is embarassing.." He said then tried to pull His sister to sit down.

Jessica smiled and look at the staffs, She forgot to bring the Kids toys abd coloring books to keep them busy.

"Sit down! Sit down!" Yoong said.

Hyunbin wiggle His arms, "Down! Down!" He said.

Mina pouted when Yoong pulled Her, "Mina just wanna dance.." She said with a sad face.

Jessica sighed, She can't afford to make Mina cry and throw tantrums since it's hard to make Her stop.

"Ssh, Let Your Sister do what She wants.." Jessica said, "She's not harming anyone, Yoongie. It's okay, She's just happy because it's Your Birthday." She told the Birthday boy.

"Really? Mina is happy for Yoongie?" Yoong asked and Jessica nodded. "Sorry, Mina!" He hug His sister.

"He's really a big boy now.." Miss Lee chuckled.

Yuri arrived, He showed them the cake and get a lighter. Seeing the cake made Mina so happy and stood up once again.

"Kyaaak! Hewe's the cake, Hewe's the cake!!" Mina said loudly and jump happily.

Yuri put the Cake on the Table in front of the Birthday Boy.

Hyunbin look at the Cake, "Bee-Bin bow.. bow!" He stood up from His high chair and crawled to the Table.

Jessica pulled Him down, "That's Hyung's Cake." She whispered.

"Evewybody, sing Happy Biwthday!" Mina said and clap Her hands.

They sing a Happy Birthday song for Yoong that made the little boy happy.

"Happy Birthday to You~"

Mina sit down. "Happy Biwthday, Oppa!" She said and kissed Yoong's cheek.

Yuri was filming everything since He wanted to compile everything about the Kids for Ryeowon.

"Make a wish and blow the candles out, Yoongie." Jessica said.

Yoong close His eyes and then opened then again and blow the candles.

"Bee-Bin too!!" Hyunbin tried to reach the cake, "Bee-Bin bow!"

"Alright.." She said and let Him.

Hyunbin sit on the table and clap His hands, "Eatday Bee-Bin!" He sing a Birthday song for himself then blow out the unlit candles.

"Yay! Done now, Let's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter