Chapter 44

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 44:

Yuri went out of the Bathroom with only His Boxer shorts on and excitedly jump on the bed where His girlfriend is sitting.

"Baby, Let's do it.." He said and crawled to Her.

Jessica put Her book down and cupped His face, "You're still wet, Babe.." She said.

Yuri laid Her down and hovered over Her, He then attack Her with a Passionate Kiss and Jessica quickly reciprocate the kiss.

The Two break the kiss when They needed air to breathe, "I love You!" Yuri mumbled and kiss Her again.

Jessica's hands slide from Yuri's shoulder to His chest and to His , "Hmm.." She break the kiss then Her lips, "Ready?" She asked while panting.

Yuri nodded, Jessica push Him off Her reached for a small bottle on the nightstand, "Alright.." She said and asked Him to lie down on His stomach.

Yuri was baffled but still did as He thought it's part of Jessica's surprise, "Arm up, Babe.." Jessica said.

The Tanned Guy did as He was told and obediently put His arms above His head, "What are You going to do, Sica?" He asked.

Jessica just smiled and sit on His back, She leaned down and whispered to His ear, "I'll make You feel better.." She kissed the back of His ear that made Yuri shiver.

She sit up and opened the bottle, Yuri then felt something cold on His back.

"Ooh, What is that?" He asked.

"It's just a lotion, Babe.. I don't have a massage oil so I just decided to use this.." Jessica rub His back, spreading the cream all over His back.

Jessica started gently press His back, Yuri felt good. He buried His face on the pillow. Jessica put more pressure on the way She press Her Boyfriend's back.

Yuri is slowly feeling sleepy because of the massage but He knew He should not sleep or else His Girlfriend's surprise will be ruined.

"Sica, Can We make it fast?" He asked.

"Oh, Are You sleepy?" Jessica asked. "I'm almost done, Babe.." She said then turned to massage His head. "You'll feel better soon, Babe.." She said.

After a few minutes Jessica slide down on the bed, "Done! Let's sleep!" She cheerfully said. "Are You satisfied?"

Yuri creased His eyebrows and sit up, "We're not yet done.."

"What do You mean? I'm done massaging You, Babe.. Do You still want me to massage You somewhere?" She asked and He nodded. "Where?"

"Lower.."

"Lower? You mean your legs? Come here.." Jessica said but Yuri stopped Her.

"Sica.. Not my legs, not my back.. It's in the middle!!" He said frustratingly.

"You mean Your tummy? Do You have stomach ache?"

Yuri wanted to pull His hair, "Seriously, Sica.. Why massage? Where's Your surprise?"

It's Jessica's turn to be baffled, "Uh.. The massage is the surprise.." She said looking lost.

"What?"

"Your head is aching awhile ago and You asked me to give You something tonight.. So.. I thought of giving You a surprise massage.."

Yuri stared at Her, "I drove fast just to get a massage.." He mumbled then sighed, "Sica, are You turning dense now?" He asked in a serious face. "Dim lights, romantic vibe and the only thing that I will get is a massage? That's it?"

Jessica blink Her eyes, She has no idea what Yuri is talking about. "Yeah, because that's what You need.." She said.

Yuri felt disappointed, He expected so much for tonight and unfortunately, His girlfriend got a wrong signal.

He sadly lay down on the bed and covered His face with His pillow.

Jessica take the pillow from Him knowing that something is wrong, "Tell me what You really want then.."

Yuri turned His back on Her, "Nothing, I'm gonna sleep now, Thank You for the massage.. And Yeah, I'm so satisfied.." He sarcastically said.

Jessica sighed, Yuri seems mad at Her. "Babe.." She called and laid beside Him. "Yul, Tell me what You want.. Maybe I can give it to You.."

"No, Sica.. I'm not in the mood anymore. Just go to sleep." Yuri said.

Jessica stood up and get Him a pair of pyjamas, "Dress up now, Babe.." She told him and gave Him kisses on His cheeks. "It's cold, Babe.."

Yuri sit up and put His pyjamas on and laid down once again, "Night.." He coldly said and turned sideways.

Jessica smiled at Him then just kiss His cheek, "Alright, Goodnight.. I love You." She hug Him from the back and just went to sleep.

------

Jessica couldn't work properly, She's thinking about Yuri who is all quiet this morning.

She feels guilty for not being able to give Yuri the surprise that He wants.

"Jessica.. Mr. Kwon wants to talk to You." Her officemate told Her.

Jessica immediately stood up and almost run just to get to Yuri's office really quick.

She opened the door and found Him busy, "Jihyun said You wanna talk to me?"

Yuri look at Her, "Yeah.. Come here.." He said.

She walk to His desk but Yuri wants Her even closer to Him. "What do You wanna talk about?"

Yuri stood up and hug Her, "I'm sorry, Baby.." He said.

Jessica caress His back, "About what?" She asked.

"About Me getting mad last night.. It's not Your fault, I was at fault for assuming something.."

Jessica break the hug and touch His cheeks, "What is it about, huh, babe? Tell me.. Maybe I can do something about it.."

"No.. It's not important.." He smiled at her.

Jessica nodded, She badly wanna know what He really wants but She will not force Yuri to say it. "Alright.."

Yuri leaned down and gave Her lips a long kiss, "I love You, Baby.." He smiled at Her, She hold Jessica's hands and put it on His back, making Hwr hug him. "Let's have a date tonight.." He peck Her forehead.

"Date? Sure, anything My Baby wants.." Jessica smiled, "I need to go back to work now.." She said.

Yuri nodded and peck Her forehead once again, "I love You.."

"I love You too.." Jessica tiptoed and kissed His cheek then went out of His office to continue working.

Yuri sit on His swivel chair and called a Restaurant Manager to reserve them a table for Their Date tonight.

He put His phone down and sighed, "Argh, How could You think that Sica will surprise You with that?" He asked Himself then scratch His face.

"Forget it, Yul.." He shake His head and went to work.

At Lunch time, Yuri ordered food for Him and His Girlfriend, He then called Jessica. The Blonde Woman watch TV while waiting for Their lunch.

Yuri stood up from His chair to join His Girlfriend in the couch, He take His Suit Jacket off and hang it on the Coat Stand then sit beside Jessica.  "Baby.. I ordered Your favorite Pizza. You should eat everything, okay?" He said and loosened His necktie.

Jessica smiled, "Share it with me, Yul.." She said.

Yuri nodded and put His arm around Her shoulders, "Eomma will go back to work full time in two weeks, We can go somewhere.." He said and slide His hand down to Her waist then pulled Her closer to Him. "Where do You wanna go?"

Jessica shake Her head, "I just wanna spend time with Unnie and the Kids.."

He smiled, "Okay.." He said then stood up as They heard someone knock on the door.

He went back with Their lunch and the Couple started to eat.

------

"Enjoy Your meal!"

Jessica and Yuri smiled at the waiter who quickly left their table.

The Couple is in a Restaurant having a Date, They are having a great time talking about Their future plans.

"I want us to stay here after Our wedding.." Yuri said and feed His girlfriend some meat.

"Where do You wanna get married then?" Jessica asked.

Yuri look at Her with a sly smile, "In a Country where there is no divorce law.." He wiggle His eyebrows then laugh, "I don't wanna b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter