Chapter 43

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 43:

Tiffany is in the Mall, She's busy shopping for Her Dress and shoes that She will use for Sunny and Sooyoung's wedding.

She was supposed to go with Taeyeon but They are not in good terms right now.

"I'll take this.." She said.

She waited in the counter for Her new dress and look around. She creased Her eyebrows as She saw a Familiar Face outside the Boutique She's in.

"Taeyeon?" She mumbled and shake Her head, Taeyeon always call and follow Her wherever She is. He's trying to make conversations with Her but She's not giving in.

"Here Ma'am.." The Staff handed Her the Paper Bag.

Tiffany smiled and take it, "Thank You!." She said then walk out of the Boutique.

"Pany-ah!" Taeyeon called seeing Her walking away.

He sighed as Tiffany did not even look at Him and just continue walking, "This girl.." He mumbled and followed Her.

He walk past Her and block Her way, "Pany-ah!" He called gently. "Let's talk.." He try to hold Her hand but Tiffany just crossed Her arms.

Tiffany rolled Her eyes and walk the other way, "Ignore that jerk.." She mumbled.

"Pany-ah!" Taeyeon kept following Her. "Pany-ah, Can We talk?" He said and hold Her arm.

Tiffany stop walking and faced Him, "Leave Me alone."

He sighed, Tiffany has been ignoring Him for a week now, He tried to coax Her and say sorry but She's not talking to Him.

"Pany-ah.. I'm sorry.." He said.

"No need to apologize.. now, leave me alone!" She said and continue walking.

Taeyeon shake His head and just walk away while thinking of the ways to make peace with His Best Friend.

------

Tiffany parked Her Car in Her Garage then get off the Car, She went inside Her House and got surprised as there's lots of pink and white balloons on the living room floor.

She walk to the Kitchen where She's hearing some noise and there She found Taeyeon preparing something.

"What are You doing here?" She asked.

Taeyeon look at Her and smiled, He wipe His hands and walk to Her. "Pany-ah.. Can We talk?'

"How did You get in here?" She asked and crossed Her arms. She did not see His Car outside the house so it's surprising to see Him there.

"I have Your Spare keys, remember?" He said and kept smiling.

She sighed, "I'm tired.. just clean everything up if You're done with Your Dinner.. I'll go sleep now.." She turned away from Him and walk to Her room, "Oh.. and please leave after.." She added.

Taeyeon take a deep breath, Tiffany is really mad at Him. "Another sleepless night for me.." He mumbled and clean everything.

The next day, Tiffany went to the Kitchen to make breakfast but was surprise to see that Taeyeon.

"Kim Taeyeon.." She called then sighed, "You're really hardheaded.."

Taeyeon smiled and take the bowls of foods in the Dining, "Have Breakfast now, Pany-ah.."

Tiffany rolled Her eyes but still walk to the Dining, "After this Go home, okay?" She said.

"Can We talk first?"

Tiffany Her lips, "Alright.."

He smiled, "I'm sorry.."

"For what?"

"For.. Not taking You seriously.." He said then bite His lips, "I mean, We always joke around so I thought that You're not serious about the last time.." He said and move His seat closer to Her, "I miss You, Pany-ah.. I can't sleep properly because I'm thinking about how to make You talk to me again.. I'm really sorry.."

Tiffany did not answer, Taeyeon hug Her sideways, "Pany-ah, are You still mad?" He asked.

Tiffany sighed, "Okay.. Let's not talk about it anymore.." She said. "Have breakfast now.." She told Him.

Taeyeon just smiled and nodded, He knew She's still not okay but He will not force Her.

After Their breakfast, They went out. Taeyeon brought Tiffany to work using the latter's car since He left His Car in His Parents' Home.

"Thank You.." Tiffany said once They get off the Car.

Taeyeon nodded, "I'll pick You up after work.." He said, "Can You stay in My Penthouse again? For the weekend.." He asked.

"I'll think about it.." She said.

Taeyeon nodded and kiss Her cheek, "I'll wait for Your call.." He whispered.

Tiffany felt Her heart beats so fast, "O-Okay.." She said and quickly went inside the Building.

She went in Her office and start working, a few hours later, There's a knock on Her office door.

"Miss Hwang.." Her Secretary came in with a huge bouquet of Pink Roses and a huge Pink Stuffed Toy. "Flowers for You from Mr. Kim.."

Tiffany was surprised and stood up, "From Taeyeon?" She asked and Her Secretary nodded. "Thank You.." She smiled.

She look at the bouquet and saw a note, She picked it up and read it.

"To My Pig-Pany,

I hope You like these beautiful flowers that I personally arranged for You and the Stuffed Toy of Your Favorite Color..

Have a great day, Pany-ah! I miss You!"

She smiled and smell the flowers, This is One of the reasons why She don't want Taeyeon to Date other Girls. Taeyeon spoiled Her with everything, and by just thinking of Him Dating someone else hurts Her for some reasons.

She sighed, "You're so selfish.." She told Herself and sit back to Her chair, "Taetae is right.. He didn't asked Me to stop dating other guys, it's My choice so I should do the same to Him.." She lean on the table and think things through.

------

Taeyeon is busy preparing Dinner in His place, Tiffany will stay with Him for a few days and He wants to make something special for Her.

He was supposed topick Her up from work but Tiffany called Him and told Him to just wait for Her in His Penthouse.

"I'm home!"

Taeyeon immediately smile hearing Tiffany's voice, He run to the living room and saw Her. "Pany-ah!" He get Her bag then kissed Her cheek. "I'm almost done with Our Dinner, You can shower first.." He told Her and put the bag on the couch.

Tiffany smiled at Him, "Okay.. I'll be back in a bit.." She said and walk upstairs.

She went back when Taeyeon finished preparing the table, They sit across each other and had Dinner together.

Taeyeon started a fun story that made Tiffany comfortable. Taeyeon then stop talking and look at Her, "Do You want anything?" He asked.

She smiled and shake Her head, "Just wanna thank You for the flowers and the stuffed toy.. I love it, Taetae.." She said.

Taeyeon smiled wider, "No worries.. You know I love giving You anything.." He hold her hand. "Pany-ah, are You still mad? I hope We can be like the way We used to, I miss Your crazy side.."

Tiffany sighed and look straight at Him, "You told Me You want to date and get married.. Do You have someone now?" She asked.

Taeyeon shake His head, "But there is already someone that I want.. I think I found My match and I wanna start courting Her but I can't do it because You're mad at me.. I can't concentrate."

"I'm sorry.."

"No. it was My fault." He smiled at Her, "Is it okay with You if I date?"

She take a deep breath, "You know what? I realized that I shouldn't be forcing to do something for me in return of what I did for You.. I mean, We are best friends and I should support You in everything even in Your dating life.. So sorry too."

"You mean.. It's okay with You?"

"Yes.. But like You told me before, We cannot do almost everything We usually do when You start dating.." She said.

Taeyeon nodded, "I know.." He happily said then stood up, He pulled Tiffany to stand and hug Her tight. "Thank You!" He kissed Her cheeks.

"We are in good terms now, You can now plan Your date with the girl You like.." Tiffany said and keep a smiling face.

"Will You help me?" He asked, She look at Him, He seems excited and happy about dating. "Are You going to help me plan the date?" He asked again.

She nodded, "Of course.. That's what best friends do, right? Yeah.. I'll help You with the date." She said and hug Him. "Let's watch movie now and I'll sleep in Your room tonight, Okay?" She said.

Taeyeon felt happy, Tiffany is now back from Her usual sweet self. "Okay.." He said and pulled Her to the living room and played a movie.

Taeyeon laid down on the couch with His head on the Her lap, Tiffany caress His hair and stared at Taeyeon, "Make sure Your girl will take good care of You, okay?" She told Him and Taeyeon nodded.

Tiffany smiled at Him, She knew that She will not have much time to be with Taeyeon especially that He will start dating soon so She'll just enjoy every moment with Taeyeon and just be happy for Him.

------

Yuri is watching TV while waiting for Jessica to finish cleaning His room. He stood up to get some snacks then went back to the living room.

His phone then rings, He look at it and quickly answered the call. "Yep?"

"Yul, We have a night out! Join us!" it's Shindong.

"I can't.." Yuri said.

"Yah! You've been rejecting us for the past Months now! Are You still Our friend?"

"You know, I'm with Sica.. I don't want Her to suspect me of cheating again.."

"We are here, Yul.. We will never let any girl touch You especially Nicole and Yebin.." Shindong said then sighed, "Why don't You bring Jessica here so She and Nicole can be close.."

"I don't know.. I'll try." He said.

"Just call us if You're coming or not.."

"Alright.. Bye!" He hang up.

He stood up and went to His room, He saw Jessica is still busy cleaning the bathroom.

"Baby." He called and went inside the Bathroom.

"What is it?"

"Um, Shindong is inviting us to um.. Go Clubbing?"

Jessica look at Him, "Clubbing? I don't wanna go out.." She said.

Yuri nodded, "Alright.." He said.

"But if You wanna hang out with them then just go.." She said.

"What about You?" He asked.

"I'll be fine, Babe.. Just go to Your friends and enjoy."

"You sure?"

"Very sure.." She smiled then stood up, "Alright, I'll go out now so You can shower.." She said and immediately went out.

She lay on the bed and get Her phone to call Madam Kim to talk to the Kids.

"Hello, Jessica?"

"Auntie.. Are the Kids still awake?"

"Yes.."

"Can I talk to them?" She asked and heard Madam Kim talking to the Kids.

"Momma!" She smiled as S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter