Chapter 45

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the complete chapter!

Chapter 45:

"Miss Hwang, Your phone.."

Tiffany sighed as Her Secretary handed Her phone that's ringing, She look at it and found Taeyeon calling but She reject it.

Her Secretary look at Her in confusion, usually, Tiffany would just answer if it's Taeyeon but nowadays is different.

"I'll just call You later.." Tiffany said and the Secretary nodded then walk away.

Her phone rings again, Tiffany turned Her phone off. She knew Taeyeon is only calling to ask about the planning of the date and She don't want to talk about it.

She don't want to help Him anymore, It's hard for Her to see Taeyeon plan to confess to another girl.

She don't wanna hear Him talk about how great that girl is and how much excited He is to tell Her how he feels.

She slumped on Her desk, She promised Taeyeon that She will help him but She realized that She can't do it, She thought it will be fine if Taeyeon starts to date but as the Confession date is slowly aproaching, She started to feel scared about Their friendship. 

She's trying to distance Herself from Him for a few days now, She will let Taeyeon plan the date because She can't do it, She couldn't watch Him slip away from Her especially now that She realized that She loves Taeyeon more than just a best friend.

"Argh, What am I going to do with this?" She asked herself. "It's Your fault for falling in love with Your best friend.. Now You're suffering.."

"Miss Hwang, Mr. Kim is here!" Her Secretary said and opened the door wide.

She sit properly, She take a deep breath and nodded. Taeyeon went inside with a huge bouquet of Pink Roses.

"Pany-ah!" Taeyeon gave Her the Bouquet then kiss Her cheek. "I've been calling You.." He said. Tiffany didn't answer, "Are You mad again?" He asked.

She sighed, "No.. I'm just busy.." She said then pretend to read a document.

Taeyeon pulled an empty chair and sit beside Her, He then turned Tiffany's swivel chair so She's facing Him.

"Taetae.." She called.

Her Best Friend smiled then trapped Her legs with His legs, He then take the papers from Her hands and put it back to the desk.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

Tiffany look down, "What are You doing here?" She asked.

"I'm here because You don't answer my calls.." He said then hold Her hands. "What's the matter?"

"I told You I'm just really busy.." She look at Her watch, "I have a meeting in five minutes, Go home now.."

Taeyeon chuckles, "Pany-ah, Don't lie to me.. You don't have meeting today.."

Tiffany glared at Him, "How did You know?"

"Your Secretary is sending me Your schedule, remember?"

She gritted Her teeth, "Alright.. I lied about the meeting." She said then look at Him, "I actually have a date.."

"Another lie.. Why do You keep on lying?"

"Whatever.." She rolled Her eyes. "Go now.. I have to work.."

Taeyeon nodded, "Alright, I'll just pick You up later.." He stood up and kiss the top of Her head. "See You, Pany-ah!" He said and walked out of the office.

Tiffany sighed in relief as She heard the door closed, "Ignore Him.." She told Herself.

------

It's late at night, Taeyeon and Tiffany are in the latter's home, They are still planning the Date that will happen tomorrow.

"It's better if You make it simple.." Tiffany said.

Taeyeon nodded, "I want it simple but perfect.." He smiled. It's obvious that He is very excited about it.

"I hope She'll like the set up.." Taeyeon said.

Tiffany smiled at Him, "It's not about the set up, Taetae.. The most important thing that night will be Your confession to Her." She said and He nodded.

"Thank You for all Your help, Pany-ah!" He said and hug Her, "I don't think I can ever plan a perfect date if You're not here."

Tiffany sighed and hug Him back, Taeyeon pleaded Her to help Him and being a good friend, She gave in even though it's hard for Her.

"It's just really unfair because You don't wanna tell me where You're going to set up the Date.." She said then break the hug, "I'm not going there and ruin Your Date, Taetae.."

"I know.." He smiled, "I'll send You pictures if I'm done setting up everything.. Don't worry.." He said then yawned.

"Alright, just don't forget Her favorite roses, okay?" She stood up, "I'll just get some snacks.." She said then walk to the Kitchen.

She take a deep breath while making a sandwich, She went back with the Sandwich and found Taeyeon sleeping on the couch, She put the sandwich on the coffee table and sit on the floor then watch Him sleep.

"You will be happier soon.." She mumbled and caress His hair, "And You'll eventually forget about me.." She stood up and get a blanket then covered His body with it. "Goodluck for tomorrow, Taetae.." She kiss His cheek and went to Her room to sleep.

------

Tiffany is Driving Home from work, it's weekend and She was supposed to stay to Taeyeon's Penthouse but She just decided to stay at home since this day is Her Best Friend's confession day.

Her phone beeps, She checked it and saw that Taeyeon sent a photo, She look at the picture and smiled bitterly. Taeyeon sent the picture of the table with a bouquet of Pink Roses.

"He's ready.." She mumbled.

She arrived Home when it's already dark, She went inside the Dark House and turned the lights on.

She was surprise as She saw Pink flower petals scattered on the floor. "Who did this?" She mumbled.

She followed the trail of Rose Petals that leads Her upstairs, She stop in front of Her room and look around.

"Pany-ah.." She heard Her Best Friend's Voice.

"Taetae?"

Taeyeon suddenly came out of the dark balcony and turned the lights on. Tiffany got surprised to see the Balcony is decorated with flowers.

Taeyeon cleared His throat, "I'm here.." He waved at her then chuckles.

Tiffany look at Him, He's holding a huge Bouquet of Pink Roses. "W-What are You doing here?" She asked.

"You love making me wait for too long.." He walked to Her and gave Her the flowers. "For You.." He said and kissed Her cheek.

He then hold Her hand and brought Her to the Balcony, "How was the set up? is this perfect?" He asked and pulled a chair for Her.

Tiffany wasn't saying anything, She was just looking at the table. "This is the same table in the picture.." She mumbled.

Taeyeon take a deep breath and hold Her hand, "Pany-ah.. um, are You okay?" He asked noticing that She is not saying anything.

"Taetae, Why are You here? Did Your Girl dumped You?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon smiled, "It depends on Your answer.." He said.

"What?"

Taeyeon take a deep breath and look at Her, "I will make it quick since You already know what this date is all about.." He said then His lips, "Pany-ah.. I don't want us to be just best friends.. especially when I know that I love You more than just My girl best friend.."

Tiffany wanted to cry at what Taeyeon said, Taeyeon took out a rectangular blue velvet box and opened it showing a beautiful bracelet.

He took the Bracelet out of the box and put it around Her wrist, He then stood up and pulled Her to stand in front of Him. He then hold Her hand, "Before We start this date, Let me tell You something first." He said with a smile, "Pany-ah, You've always been there for me, You made me happy when I was so down, You've helped me move on." He peck Her forehead, "and the most important thing is, You made me fall for You.. that I think is the best thing You ever did to me.."

Tiffany pouted at what He said, Taeyeon chuckled seeing Her cute face. "Pany-ah, I love You.. I'm in love with You and I will do everything to make You fall for me too.."

Tiffany shake Her head and hug Him, "Too late, Taetae.." She said. "I'm already in love with You.."

Taeyeon break the hug and look at Her with hopeful eyes, "You mean.."

"You don't have to do anything because I love You too.." She pouted.

"Really?" He asked to make sure and She nodded, He smiled, He's happy to know that Tiffany feels the same way too, "Thank You!" He hug Her.

"I love You, Taetae.."

"I love You too." He giggles then face Her again, He hold Her hand and kissed it, "Pany-ah.. Will it be too much if I ask You to be my girlfriend? I mean, I know I should court You first but I really want You to be mine now, I promise, I will do everything for You.. Tiffany, Will You be My Girlfriend?"

Tiffany smiled and simply nodded Her head, "I am Your Girlfriend now, Taetae.." She happily said.

Taeyeon felt even more happy, He cupped Her face and kissed Her forehead. "I love You.." He leaned down to kiss Her on the lips but stop when Their lips were just inch away, "Is it okay?" He asked.

Tiffany smiled and just pulled him by the neck and kissed Him. They break the kiss and smiled at each other.

Taeyeon made Her sit on the chair, "Let's have Dinner now." He said and kiss Her forehead.

Tiffany smiled, "Are You're gonna stay the night here?"

Taeyeon served Her some food, "Yes.. In my Girlfriend's House.."

The two kept smiliing art each other, They started to eat and enjoy Their first Dinner as an official Couple.

------

"Congratulations! Have a happy marriage!"

Everyone in the Reception clap their hands, Today is Sooyoung and Sunny's wedding. Their Families and closest friends are celebrating it with them.

Tiffany who is unfamiliar with almost everyone is just sitting in the corner waiting for Her busy boyfriend to go back to Their Table.

"Pany-ah!" She look up and saw Her Cousin smiling at Her. Yuri sit beside Her, "You look so bored.." He said.

She sighed, "Yeah, You left during the ceremony.. I was looking for You awhile ago, Where did You go?" She asked.

"Oh, I went back to the Company and had an emergency meeting.." Yuri said and look around, "Have You seen Sica?"

"She's busy.. same as Taetae.." She answered.

Yuri smiled at Her, He already knew His Cousin and Taeyeon are together since Tiffany visited the Mansion with Taeyeon and introduced Him as Her Boyfriend.

They all felt happy for them especially Yuri who also felt relieved to know that Taeyeon is not in love with Jessica anymore.

"How are You and Taeyeon?"

"Good.. He wants us to go to LA and meet My Family.." She smiled and played with Her Bracelet.

"Wow.. He might propose to You soon.." He said, He remember what He heard from Taeyeon before, that He wanted to get married soon.

Tiffany shake Her head, "We're just starting.. it's too early to think about getting married.."

Jessica then walk to their table and greeted them, "Babe.. You're finally back!" She sit beside Yuri and kiss His cheek. "How was Your meeting?" She asked.

"Why are We talking about work here?' Yuri asked and interlock their fingers. "How was Your job as the maid of honor?' He smiled and wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter