Chapter 42

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 42:

"Kyaaaaak!" Tiffany run around Taeyeon's penthouse as the latter kept chasing Her with a fake bug in hand.

"Come here.." He said.

"No!" Tiffany went inside Taeyeon's room and lock herself there.

Taeyeon laugh, He got the fake bug from Irene's Fiancé who always prank Irene and Seohyun. He knock on the door and try to turn the knob. "Yah! Tiffany Hwang, Come out now!"

"NO! Throw that freaking bug first.." She shouted.

Taeyeon put the fake bug in His pocket, "It's gone!" He said.

"Make sure You're not fooling me! I'm really going home if I see that bug again!"

He sighed and walk downstairs to put the toy to a small box to return it to His future Brother in law. He went back upstairs, "No more. Pany-ah.."

A few minutes later, Tiffany went out. "Your hands.." She said and Taeyeon showed His hands to Her, "Pockets.. Shirt up and turn around.." She check Him.

Taeyeon put His shirt down, "What about My Pants?" He asked.

Tiffany rolled Her eyes, "No need.. There's nothing to see in there anyway.." She smirked and run downstairs.

Taeyeon gritted His teeth and followed Her, "Yah! You don't know what You are saying.." He said.

Tiffany sit on the couch and laugh, "What?"

"You'll be surprise once You see what's in My pants.." He proudly said.

"Really?" She asked and scanned Him, "Um, not interested.."

Taeyeon shake His head, "So.. When are We going to buy Your Dress for Sunny and Sooyoung's Wedding?" He asked.

Tiffany pouted, "Uh.. next week maybe.." She said then look at Him. "You're gonna be paired up with Jessi.." She said.

Taeyeon smiled, "Um, jealous?" He asked.

"Maybe.." She shrug then lay down on the couch and put Her legs on Taeyeon's lap. She reach the Television Remote Control on the Coffee Table and turned the TV on. "Do You have plans of Dating, Taetae?" She suddenly asked.

Taeyeon tickles Her legs, "Yeah.. I told You, I wanna get married.." He said.

Tiffany pouted, "Taetae, You cannot sleep in My house and I cannot sleep over Your house too if You start dating.." She said.

Taeyeon smiled, She will tell Him the things He told Her about dating other people.

"Do You want me to stay away from You?" She asked.

"No.. of course not.." He said.

"Then Don't date.." She said and Taeyeon laughed out loud.

He look at Her and noticed that She is serious so He stopped laughing. "Pany-ah.."

"Do You think it's funny?" She asked and rolled Her eyes. She stood up and went to the kitchen.

Taeyeon then followed Her, "Yah, Pany-ah! Are You mad?"

"Yes.."

"Why?"

She glared at Him, "I gave up dating other guys because You are so important to me but You can't do the same with me!" She said and get some water. "Is that even fair?"

Taeyeon sit on the bar stool and watch Her, He smiled seeing Tiffany looking mad. "Well, I never asked You to do that.."

Tiffany then got even more mad seeing Taeyeon smiling, "I'm done.." She said and walk upstairs.

"She's too cute.." Taeyeon mumbled.

The American woman walk downstairs with Her bag, "I'm going home.." She said and went straight to the door.

Taeyeon run to Her and pulled Her before She ride the lift. "Pany-ah!"

"Let me go.."

He sighed, "Alright, let's date.." 

"What?" Tiffany asked unbelievably.

"Let's date.. Just don't get mad."

Tiffany kick His legs, "jerk!" She said and get inside the Lift leaving Him alone.

Taeyeon scratch His head, "Uh.. She's mad again.." He said and get His bag to follow Tiffany to Her home.

------

"Momma.. Why Papa is sad?" Mina asked Jessica who is making Dinner.

Jessica smiled at Her, "Because Papa did not get something that He badly wants.." She said.

Yoong tap His hands on the table, "Yoongie saw Papa talking to Himself.. Papa is getting crazy.."

Jessica laugh, Their trip was cancelled due to Yuri's work and this made the tanned guy really upset.

She turned the stove off and put the two Kids down, "Yoongie, help Momma prepare the table.." She said and Yoong quickly nodded, "Mina, Call Papa now, tell Him it's Dinner time.."

"Yes!" Mina excitedly said and run.

"Baby! Slowly okay?"

"Yes!" Mina slowly walk upstairs just like what Her Momma Sica told Her.

She then run in front of Yuri's room and knock, "Papa.." She called and knock again. "Papa, Mina hewe!" She said in Her cute voice.

Yuri opened the Door, "What is it, Baby?" He asked.

"Eating time!" She said.

He nodded and hold Her hand, They walk downstairs. "Papa, Slowly.. 'kay?" Mina said.

"Yes, Ma'am.." Yuri said.

They went to the Dining together where Jessica and Yoong are waiting.

Jessica smiled at Yuri and they all eat together, "I made this especially for You.." The Blonde woman said.

Yuri smiled at Her, "Thank You, Baby.."

Their Dinner was fun, Jessica was trying to make Yuri smile by making jokes and She's glad that He is smiling.

After Their Dinner, Jessica brought the Kids to Their room to shower then They went to Yuri's room.

"Papa.." Yoong climbed the bed, "Movie time!" He said and laid beside His Uncle.

They watch a movie, Yuri look at Jessica then sighed. He badly wants them to go out of town together but His work is very important.

"Momma.. Mina's sleepy.." Mina scratch Her eyes.

Jessica put Mina on Her chest and cradle Her to sleep.

After a while, Jessica turned to Yoong, "Yoongie, time for bed.."

She stood up carrying Mina then hold Yoong's hand. "Say goodnight to Papa.."

"Goodnight, Papa!" Yoong wave His hands then Jessica pulled Him back to Their room.

Yuri sighed and turned the TV off, He rolled around the bed. Jessica did not even gave Him a goodnight kiss.

"Argh, This is not a good day for me.." He mumbled.

The Door opened, He look up and saw His Girlfriend smiling widely at Him.

Jessica walk closer and sit on the bed, "What are You doing?" She asked.

He sit up and lean on the headboard, "Nothing.." He said.

Jessica crawled beside Him, "You have a meeting tomorrow.. You should be sleeping now.." She told Him.

"I know.." He said and laid down, "Goodnight.." He said with His back facing Her.

Jessica smiled and lie down beside Him and hug Him from the back, "Goodnight.." She whispered and kiss the side of His neck. "I love You.."

Yuri turned to Her, "I love You too.." He said and kiss Her on the lips. "Can You just sleep here?" He asked.

"Yul.."

He sighed, "Alright.. I just don't get why You don't wanna sleep with Me.. I mean.. sleep here in My room.. or We can sleep in Your room.." He said and Jessica didn't answer. "We always share the bed even before we got back together anyway.. "

"With the Kids.."

"What about on Our first night together.. You stayed here in My room.."

"You were injured then.."

"Oh, I wish I'm always injured.." He said.

"Yul.. Don't say that.. You know I couldn't sleep properly when You're sick and injured.."

"I'm sorry.." He said then sighed.

Jessica kiss His forehead, "I love You.." She said then walked out of His room to join the Kids.

------

Jessica is on the road, She's driving Yuri's car to the School to pick up the two Kids.

While Driving, Her phone suddenly rings. She look at it and answered the call. "Yes, Auntie?"

"Jessica, We are back to the Mansion.. Can You bring the Kids home now?" It was Yuri's Mother.

"Oh.. You'e with Unnie?

"Yes.."

"Is She okay now?"

"Yeah, She is okay... physically.."

Jessica smiled, She's really happy that Her Cousin finally recovered pysically from what happened.

"We went to visit Hyukjun and She's kept crying until We got here.. I know the Kids will make Her happy."

"Alright, Auntie.. We will go straight home after I pick up the Kids.. Yuri is still in the meeting.."

"Okay, I'll call Him.. Have to go now, See You.. Bye!" Madam Kim said then hang up.

Jessica focused on the road, She quickly get off the Car and went inside the school.

"Momma!" The Kids run to Her.

Jessica smiled and hug them, "Did You enjoy school?"

"Yes!" They cheerfully said.

"Alright, Momma has a good news for You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter