Chapter 41

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 41:

"It's My Appa's 70th Birthday, and We wanna celebrate it with His friends and some business partners.. I hope You could come.." Ms. Park said as She handed the invitation to Yuri.

They are now walking out of the Board room after Their meeting.

Yuri take it and smiled, "Thank You.." He look at the date of the Birthday celebration. "Okay.. I'll bring My Girlfriend with me.." He smiled.

"Alright, Appa will be happy to see You.." Ms. Park said then bowed to Him, "Have to go now.. See You.."

"Yeah, see You." Yuri bowed to Her.

Yuri went back to His office and went to His desk, He take His phone and tried to call Jessica but She's out of reach.

He sighed and look at is wrist watch, "Oh, She's in the Plane now.." He mumbled and sit on His swivel chair, "Argh, I can't wait to see Her again.." He groan.

He misses His Girlfriend so much, Jessica went back Home two weeks ago to visit Her mother and today is Her flight back to Seoul and He's excited to see Her again.

He put His phone down and continue working, a few minutes later, His phone rings. He look at it and found His Mother calling.

"Eomma.."

"Son, Hyunbin wants to talk to You.." 

"Papa.. mish mish." The Now two year old little boy said.

Yuri smiled, "Papa miss You too, You will see Your Noona and Hyung tomorrow.. We will go there.."

"Mish mish Bee-Bin too?" He asked.

"Yes.. They miss playing with You.."

"Hyung, Noona tahdee?"

Yuri wanted to laugh at Hyunbin's cuteness, He's starting to speak in sentences and He sounds really adorable.

"Yes, Noona and Hyung are studying.." He said while trying to read some contract.

"Bee-Bin tahdee too.."

"Soon, Baby.." He told Him.

"Hyunbin, Papa Yuri is busy.. say Byebye to Papa now.." Madam Kim told Hyunbin.

"Papa bye-bye!!" The Little Boy said.

"Alright, See You tomorrow.. Byebye!" He said then hang up.

He put His phone down and continue working. A few Hours later, Yuri prepared to go out to pick up the Kids from School.

He walked out and went to the Parking then drive to School. Upon arriving, He quickly saw the Two Kids waiting for Him in the waiting area with Yoong's Teacher.

"Kids.." He called.

The Kids turned to Him and smiled widely, "Papa!" They called and run to hug him.

Yuri smiled and get down to their eye level, "How was School?" He asked.

"Uh, School is great! Mina got thwee stahws!" Mina showed Yuri her arm.

Yuri kiss Her forehead, "Good job.."

"Yoongie did not get stars.." Yoong suddenly turned sad.

Yuri smiled and kiss His cheek, "It's okay.. You will get Stars next time.." He said then stood up, He then look at the Teacher who is smiling at Them, "Thank You.. We'll go ahead now.." He bowed to Her.

"Drive safely, Mr. Kwon.." The Teacher bowed.

"Bye Teacher!" Yoong waved at His Teacher and Mina smiled at Her.

Yuri hold the Kids' hands and walked out of the School then drive back to the office.

The Kids settled in the Couch and play as Yuri focus on working while waiting for the food delivery.

Yoong then remembered His Momma Sica, He look at Yuri and asked, "Papa, Why Momma don't go home anymore?"

Yuri look at Him then smiled, "Momma will arrive Home tomorrow.." He smiled.

"Weally?" Mina asked excitedly.

Yuri nodded that made the two Kids squeal in happiness. "I miss Momma a lot!" Yoong clap His hands.

"Me too.. I miss Sica too.." Yuri mumbled.

------

"Yes, Thank You, Thank You!!" Yuri bowed to a Businessman who went to His office to discuss something.

He wants to shoo the Man out since He also need to go out to pick up Jessica in the Airport.

The Blonde Woman keep sending Him messages of Her arrival and was trying to call Him but He couldn't disturb the Man from talking.

"Thank You for listening Mr. Kwon!" The Businessman said.

Yuri look at His Secretary who nodded Her head, "This way, Sir!" She said gently and walk Him out of the office.

Yuri sighed and quickly grab His phone and wallet. "Argh, I'm running late.. Sica will get mad.." He mumbled then look at the couch where the Kids are, "Kids.." He called in a hurry.

"Ready!" Yoong jump out if the couch.

"Mina not yet!" The little Girl said while trying to fix Her hair.

Yuri sighed, He grab the hair clip from her and fix Her hair, He knew Mina will not go out if Her hair is messy so He'll just help her.

"There You go.." He said.

"Mina pwetty?"

"No.." Yoong said then laugh.

Yuri look at Him, Yoong likes to tease His sister nowadays. "Kwon Yoongie.." He called.

Yoong look at His Sister who is pouting, "Just joking.. Oppa just wanna be funny." He said but His sister is still upset. "Mina's pretty." He said and kiss Her cheek.

Mina quickly smiled and hold Yuri's hand, "Papa, I'm weady!" She cheerfully said.

Yuri nodded, "Let's go.. Momma is already in the Airport.." He said and pulled the Kids outside.

They ride a lift, Yuri kept looking at His wrist watch. "Aish.. Sica will be really mad.." He mumbled.

The lift's door opened, Yuri and the Kids get off then walk to the Parking, He put the Kids at the back seat then Drive outside the building.

"Papa, that's Momma!" Yoong said while pointing outside.

Yuri look to the side and saw Jessica going inside the Company Building, He pulled to stop on the side and called Jessica.

"Baby, We're outside." He hang up then get off the car.

Jessica went out of the Building and saw Him, "Yul!" She called. "I've been calling You, Yul.." She said.

Yuri take Her luggages, "I'm sorry.." He said and put Her bags at the back of the car.

Jessica opened the door of the back seat and greeted the two Kids. "How are You, Babies?" She kissed them.

"Very Good, Momma.." Yoong said.

"Momma, look! Mina got a pwetty haiw clip fwom Papa.."

Jessica smiled, "Yeah, it looks really pretty.. Alright, let's talk later." She get off and closed the Door.

She turned to Yuri who quickly circled His hands around Her waist, "I missed You.." He leaned down and kissed Her lips.

He was about to deepen the kiss when Jessica pulled away, "Not here." She said and untangled His arms. "Let's go.." She said and get inside the Passenger seat.

Yuri sighed and went to the Driver's side, He get in the car and drive off.

Jessica talked to the Kids about what They did for the Past two weeks. "Mina got lots of stahws!"

"Yoongie will play football!" The Little boy informed Her.

"Really? That's good. Momma would want to watch You play!"

"What about Mina? Mina got lots of stahws!" Mina asked.

"Mina is good too.. Momma is always proud of You, Yoongie and Hyunbin.." Jessica giggles.

Yuri look at Her and grab Her hand, "Baby, I'm sorry if I wasn't able to go to the Airport and pick You up.."

She smiled, "It's okay.."

"No, it's not okay.. I am Your Boyfriend and that's My job.." He said, He feels bad since He wanted to be a perfect boyfriend so that Jessica won't regret accepting Him again.

Jessica laugh, "You are My Boyfriend not My Driver, Yul.. It's okay.." She assured Him then fix His hair,  "but next time, tell me if You can't pick me up so that I can go to You right away.." She said and lean on His shoulder. She actually waited for an hour since Yuri is not answering Her messages and calls but it's fine with Her since She knew how busy Yuri is.

Yuri smiled and kiss Her hand, Jessica has always been an understanding girlfriend to Him.

"Oh, By the way, How's Auntie? I thought She's coming with You here?"

Jessica pouted, "She don't wanna stay here.." She said then yawned.

Yuri tap Her thigh, "You're tired. You can sleep.." He said.

"I wanna talk to You but I'm really sleepy, I'm sorry.."

"It's okay.." He smiled.

Jessica moved to His face and kiss His cheek, "I love You." She closed Her eyes and sleep.

Yuri look at Her, "I love You too, Sica.." He smiled then just focused on the road.

------

It's late at night, Jessica woke up feeling Her head aches. She get up to go out the Guest room.

She opened the Door and walk to the Kitchen, She get a glass of water then walk back to the Guest room.

She went in and was surprised to see Yuri sitting on the bed.

"Yul?" She walk to the nightstand and put the glass down. "What are You doing here?"

The tanned guy pulled her closer to Him, "Why are You still awake?" He asked.

"My head is aching.." She said.

Yuri got worried for Her, "Take some meds, Baby."

"Yeah, I know.." She said and take Her bag to get the medicine.

Yuri was watching Her, Jessica then crawled to the bed.

She pat the space beside Her and Yuri quickly laid next to Her. He put a hand on Her forehead to che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter