Chapter 52

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 52:

It's late at night, Yuri and Jessica are on Their way Home from Their Double Date with Taeny Couple.

"What do You think about Taeyeon's suggestion?" Yuri asked.

Jessica pouted, Taeyeon asked Them to go out of the country after Jessica's birthday since The Engaged Couple is looking for the best place to get married and They want some help from YulSic.

"I think it's okay.. but, can We go out of the Country? I don't think Auntie will allow us.."

Yuri sighed, He forgot about it. "I will talk to Taeyeon.." He said.

Jessica felt sad, She wanted to travel with Yuri outside the Country and visit Her Hometown to see Her Mother but She don't think it will ever happen.

The Tanned Guy look at Her then grab Her hand, "We will go anywhere You want in the future, Baby.. Don't worry.." He said and kissed Her hand.

"Yeah, maybe when Hyunbin turns five.." She sighed.

He chuckles, the main reason why They can't go somewhere far is because of the Kids. Ryeowon can't handle them alone while Madam Kim is busy with the Company.

"Hyunbin is turning three this year, that means We will wait for another two years before We are able to go out of the country.." He said then look at Her reaction.

Jessica just shake Her head, "We should never think of going on a trip alone.. It will make us feel disappointed.."

They arrived Home, Yuri and Jessica quickly went to Their respective rooms to shower, the tanned Guy finished quickly and went to His Girlfriend's room.

"She's enjoying the shower.." He mumbled and jump to the bed, He then look at His phone, "I'll plan My surprise in the meantime.." He said and look at His checklist.

"Hmm.. Flowers, check.. Foods, check.. My gift? Ring.. No, She might think I'm proposing to Her.." He shake His head. "Um.. We already have a bracelet.. I think a necklace is a good gift on Her birthday, yeah, a necklace and the main surprise.. I think I'm all set.." He thought then smiled widely.

Jessica went out of the bathroom and smiled at Yuri, "Are You going to sleep in My room again?" She asked.

Yuri nodded and crawled to the edge of the bed, He reached for the hair brush and tap the space between His legs.

Jessica sit down and let Her Boyfriend brush Her hair, "Tell Auntie to just make Your room a storage room instead.. You're not sleeping there anyway.."

"We sleep there once in a while, I just can't sleep without You anymore.." Yuri said while He's focus on Her hair.

"Unnie told me that We look like a married couple already.." She shared.

Yuri smiled, He likes it whenever people see them as married couple. "Sica, I want to buy a House.. Our own house.." He said.

Jessica raised Her eyebrows in surprise, "What? Our own house?" She asked and Yuri hummed, "Why? Don't You wanna stay here anymore?"

He sighed, "That's not what I mean.." He said then made Her face Him. "I just want to prepare slowly for Our future together.." He said in a serious tone.

Jessica couldn't hide Her wide smile after hearing those words from Yuri, Their relationship is getting deeper and Yuri is very serious to Her now that makes Her really happy and contented to what They have right now.

"Are You sure about us now?" She asked Him.

Yuri creased His eyebrows, "What are You talking about?" He asked and tuck Her hair behind Her ear.

"I mean, Are You a hundred percent sure that You want me to be with You for a long time?" She asked.

Yuri nodded furiously, "I'm more than a hundred percent sure, Sica! You don't need to ask about that!" He said firmly. "I want a family with You, Baby. I can't see Myself with someone else. I wanna be with You for the rest of My life, Sica. I love You!"

Jessica laugh at Yuri's seriousness, "Where is the ring?" She asked that made Him confused.

"What?"

"You're proposing to me right now, No?" 

Yuri pouted, Jessica is joking around when He's all serious. "I will never make a lame proposal to You, Sica.." He said then sighed, "My proposal will be the grandest proposal ever." He proudly said.

Jessica pinch His cheeks, "I'm just kidding, Babe!" She said.

Yuri brush Her hair once again and continue talking about Their future home, "I want a big house for us, one room for us, two or three guest rooms, um.. Five rooms for Our kids."

"What? Five kids? That's a lot!" Jessica shake Her head.

"I want a big family, Sica.. You are an only child and I only have one brother, it's much better if We make a big family, Our Kids will be best friends.."

"No, I don't think I can give birth to five babies.." She said then laid down.

Yuri settled next to Her and hug Her, "Okay, four Kids.." He said.

"still no."

"Three? Two boys and a girl.." She did not answered, Yuri sighed. "Sica.. I really want five kids with You.. Three boys and two girls.."

Jessica look at Him and He looks serious, "Yul, Do You think I can do it? I'll give birth five times? I might die while giving birth to one of them!"

Yuri shake His head, "No.. Don't say that, Baby.." He said and tightened the hug, He don't know what He will do without Jessica, "Alright.. I'll be fine with anything.. One, two or three Kids. I'm okay just stay with me."

Jessica stared at Him, "Why do You want a lot of Kids?"

"I don't know.."

She peck Him on His lips, "Let's work hard to have five Kids then.." She smiled.

"Really?" Yuri asked and She nodded, "Yes! I can't wait to see them, Our Girls will be as Gorgeous as You and Our three boys will be My Mini me!" He kissed Her. "Let's look for a good house soon.." He said and She nodded.

"Let's sleep now, Babe.."

"Okay, Goodnight, Baby! I love You very much!" He kissed Her forehead.

"Goodnight, Babe. I love You too!"

------

"Where is He?" Jessica mumbled while calling Her Boyfriend.

They are in a Restaurant previously owned by Yuri's Brother, They will have a Family Dinner with the Kwon and Kim Family that Yuri planned but the Tanned Guy is not yet there.

"Momma.. Where is Papa? I am super hungry.." The Five Year old little Girl said and lean on the table.

"Shupoh hungwy.. Bee-Bin hungwy!" Hyunbin slap His hands on the table.

Jessica bit Her lips and look at everyone who are busy talking, She felt embarass for making everyone wait.

Ryeowon look at Her, "Jess.. Where is Yuri?"

"Yeah, I'm hungry.." Tiffany pouted.

She sighed, "I don't know.." She said looking upset then stood up to go out of the Restaurant. "Excuse me.." She said then walked away.

Ryeowon and Tiffany smiled and turned to everyone, "Where is the Cake? I'll call Yuri.." She said.

Taeyeon stood up and went to the Manager to prepare the cake as Ryeowon called Yuri.

Tiffany kept looking on the Door to see if Jessica is going inside, "This is such a weird surprise.." She said hat made Irene and Her Fiancè laugh.

They are there to celebrate Jessica's birthday and it's all planned by Yuri.

Ryeowon sit properly after She's done talking to Yuri.

"She's coming!" Tiffany said.

Jessica sit down, "I'm really sorry about Yuri.." She sighed, She was trying to contact Her Boyfriend but Yuri is not picking up Her calls. "Let's just start Our Dinner without Him." She said and called the waiter.

She's so upset that Yuri made Himself busy with something else when He's the one who planned out everything.

Taeyeon stood up and walk somewhere, the Restaurant Waiters gather around Their Tables wearing big smiles that surprised Her.

"Uh.. I.." She wasn't able to finish Her sentence as the restaurant staffs start singing while clapping their hands for Her.

"Saengil chukahamnida, saengil chukahamnida, saranghaneun Jessica-ssi, saengil chukahamnida!!!"

Jessica blink Her eyes while looking at them, They keep singing the song until Taeyeon walk back to Their table with the Cake.

"Saengil chukahamnida, saengil chukahamnida, saranghaneun Jessica-ssi, saengil chukahamnida!!!" 

"Happy Birthday Sica!" Taeyeon said and placed the cake on the table.

"Oh My gosh, Thank You!" She said. It's not yet Her Birthday but She's still happy to celebrate it with Them.

"Momma, Blow the Candles now!" Yoong clap His hands followed by the three Kids.

"Make a wish first, Honey!" Madam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter