Chapter 66: Beautiful Day

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 66:

"Unnie, I think I'm fat!" Jessica said whike looking at Herself on the full length mirror in front of Her.

Ryeowon who is in the Hotel Suite with Her sighed, Jessica is trying some of Her wedding dresses that She will wear after the wedding but seems like the bride-to-be isn't fine with it.

"You look good in it, Jess." She said.

"Really?" She asked then get Her phone and snap a photo of Her, She smiled then send it to Yuri. "If Yuri approves then it's fine.." She said.

Ryeowon shake Her head, tomorrow is the big day for the Couple and They are just finishing the preparations about the wedding.

"Jess, You still have one more dress to try!" She said.

Her Cousin nodded and walk away to change, Ryeowon look at Her phone and called Madam Kim to check Her Kids.

"Eomma, Are the Kids doing okay?.. What? Dinner with Uncle Dan's Family? What did Aunt Jane said? Oh.. Okay, I'll tell Jess.." She said then hung up.

Jessica went back wearing a different dress and showed it to Her. "Unnie, what do You think about this?"

"I told You everything looks good on You!" Ryeowon told Her. 

Jessica get Her phone again to take pictures of Her but then She noticed that Her fiancè replied to Her message.

"You look as beautiful as ever, Baby! I like it!" He said.

She smiled at it and snap more photos of Her then send it to Yuri. "I guess I'll just wear this and the previous one.." She said.

"Yeah.." Ryeowon said then look at Her wrist watch, "Jess, Your Dad invited us for Dinner.."

Jessica look at Her then groaned, "Why?" She asked and Her Cousin shrug. "It will be awkward again.." She commented and walk away to change again. 

A few minutes later, Yuri went inside the suite and greeted them. Ryeowon excused Herself to prepare for Their Dinner.

Yuri sit on the bed and watch His Fiancèe prepare, "Sica, I really liked the dresses but please don't wear the dress that I saw the other day, it's so revealing, I don't like it.." He said.

"It looks good on me, Babe. Unnie said that everything looks good on me.." She giggles.

"No.. I mean, Yeah, it looks good but I don't like people seeing You wearing it.. The cut in the middle is too deep, Guys will look at Your chest.."

Jessica smiled, Yuri is more picky when it comes to dresses. He don't like Her wearing too revealing clothes.

"I will wear the dresses I tried today.." She said and He nodded furiously.

Jessica brush Her hair, Yuri stared at His Fiancè. Tomorrow will be Their big day, His greatest dream will come true and He's so nervous and excited at the same time.

He stood up and hug Her from the back, "Baby, You will be officially My wife starting tomorrow.." He said and kissed Her neck while hugging Her tight. "I promise, I will work hard to be the best husband to You!" He told Her.

Jessica interlock Their fingers together and let Her Fiancè kiss Her neck. "I don't want You to be the best husband, Yul.. What I want is for You to stay honest and faithful to me!" She said then turned around to face Him. "That's the husband that I need.." She said and circled Her arms around His neck.

Yuri peck Her forehead and nodded, "I will do my best to be the ideal husband that You need.." He smiled at Her. "I love You, Sica!"

"I love You too, Yul!"

Yuri's phone then rings, He break the hug and answered the call from His Mother. "Yes, Eomma.. We'll be there!" He said then hung up, He then turned to Jessica, "Baby, They are already there!"

Jessica sighed and just nodded Her head, the Couple went to the Restaurant and saw Their Families happily talking.

"Good Evening!" They greeted. 

Jessica take a seat beside Her Mother as Yuri sits next to Her. "Are You okay, Mom?" She asked Her Mother.

Miss Lee look at Her Daughter and gave Her a big smile, "Mom is okay, Sweetie. Thank You!" She said.

Yuri ordered foods for Him and His Fiancèe since the others already ordered Their meals.

"Unnie, are You excited for tomorrow?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah, very much!" She answered.

Yuri hold Her hand and smiled at His soon to be wife, Everyone is excited for Their much awaited wedding especially Him.

"Me too, Baby!" He said and kissed the back of Her hand.

Their Dinner was served and all of them started eating while talking about the wedding.

Mr. Jung cleared His throat and get Their attention, "Hm, Do You plans on Your honeymoon?" He asked and look at His Daughter who quickly look away. "I have a friend in Bali, Do You want to go there for Your Honeymoon? That will be My Wedding gift for You!"

"I'm sorry but um, Eomma's wedding gift is a honeymoon trip too.." Jessica said.

"Oh, Okay.." Mr. Jung nodded in understanding. 

Yuri smiled, "Um.. We can uh, go there too!" He said and squeezed Jessica's hand.

The Brown haired woman just sighed, Although She already talked to Her Father and allowed Him to be part of Her Wedding entourage, She's still uncomfortable having Her Father around.

The Night before She decided to talk to Her Father again, She thought that it will be okay to start a new life with Her Father but then When She saw Him and His Family again, She realized that She's not yet ready and She can never force herself to go back to what They used to because it takes time to completely forgive someone who did something bad to You and totally move on from the past so for now, She's trying to be civil to Her Father and His Family and They agreed to stopped talking about the past.

"No, it's okay.. Um, What about a House? I'll ju-"

"Everything is settled, no need to worry! We are okay.." Jessica forced a smile.

Mr. Jung nodded, "But If You need something or You wanna travel or anything, just give me a call.." He said.

Yuri look at Jessica and She just let out a small smile. He lean down and kiss Her cheek, "I love You, Baby!" He whispered to Her. 

He knew that it's hard for Jessica to be with Her Father and His new family but He is proud of Her for not ignoring Her Father like what She did before.

"What about You, Miss Lee? Are You going back Home right after the Wedding?" Madam Kim asked.

"Yeah.. I'll go back home in two days."

"Why?" Ryeowon asked.

"I just really wanna go home, I miss My Home!" She smiled, "and besides, I don't have any reason to stay here for too long.."

"I'm here, Mom! You know that I will always miss You and I'm still hoping for You to agree to stay here with me!" Jessica told Her Mother and hug Her sideways.

"You're getting married, Sweetheart. You have to focus on Your husband and start having kids.."

Jessica smiled and look at Her Fiancè, She likes the sound of it. Yuri is Her Husband and She is His Wife.

Yuri smiled back then look at His Mother-in-law, "You can stay with Us, Mom!"

"I wanna stay back home! I'll just come here whenever I wanna visit You.."

Jessica pouted, "I guess, I can never change Your mind.."

Mr. Jung stared at His Daughter and His Former Wife, seeing them together makes Him think a lot of what-ifs. What if He didn't left that day? What if He didn't cheat on His Former wife? If He didn't left, maybe He's living happily with them, maybe Jessica will still be clingy and sweet towards Him.

"Honey, are You okay?" His Wife brought Him back to His Trance.

He look at Her and smiled, "Yes.." He said and put His arm around Her shoulder then rub Her arm, He then take a deep breath. "No, stop thinking about the past.. I have a family now and I am happy, I just need to work hard for Jessica's acceptance.." He told Himself then look at His Daughter again. 

He already accepted the fact that Jessica really loves Her Mother more than She loves Him and She will forever be on Her side.

Jessica felt like someone is staring at Her, She scanned the whole table and saw Her Father looking at Her but She look away. She couldn't help but still feel awkward with Their situation.

"Eomma, are We gonna sleep in Momma's room again?" Mina suddenly asked.

"Yes, while Yoongie and Hyunbin will sleep in Papa's room tonight!"

The Kids nodded, Yuri pouted and look at His Fiancèe. "Eomma and Noona are weird.. They have lots of superstitions about weddings.."

Madam Kim heard it, "Yah, You're really not allowed to see each other the day before the wedding, We just let You be together since I know that You will do everything to be with Jessica but for this night, You two cannot share a room and be with each other, it will bring bad luck!"

"Yeah, and also, You should never see Jessica wearing Her Wedding gown before the wedding day, it's also a bad luck!" Miss Lee added.

"Aish, what else? If I kiss Sica now, will it also bring bad luck?" Yuri asked and Their Mothers shrug.

After Their Dinner, They all went to Their respective rooms.

Yuri is in front of the mirror, He's staring at Himself while wearing the suit that He will wear tomorrow. He wanted to look perfect since He will get married only once and He wanted people to see Him as the Perfect match for Jessica.

"Do I look okay?" He mumbled and look at His face closely. "Yoongie, What do You think of Papa?"

Yoong look at Him, "Hmm, Where are You going, Papa?"

"I'm just trying out My clothes for tomorrow!"

"Oh, Should I try Mine too?"

"No need!" He smiled, "So, How do I look?"

"You look fine! You still look like My Papa Yuri!"

"Do You mean, I still look handsome?"

"Hmm, You look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter