Chapter 81: One Step Closer

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for the slow updates, I'll try to update more often! 

Anyway, Here is a new chapter, I hope You'll like this!

Chapter 81:

Jessica and Yuri are preparing to go out, They are going to buy some stuffs for their baby since Her due is near.

"Baby, Do you want Our Sweet Potato to have His own room?" Yuri asked.

"I want him to stay here with us.."

"Okay, I'll put the crib here but I will still put his toys and other stuffs to His own room."

Jessica nodded and stood up, "I'm ready!"

Yuri take Her bag then opened the Door for her, "Ask mom if She wants to go with us."

They went out of their room and walk downstairs, "Mom, Do you want to come with us?"

"No, I'm good.." Miss Lee told them. "I will just prepare the rooms."

Yuri nodded, His Mother, Ryeowon and the Kids are coming there in a few days to visit Jessica.

"We'll go ahead now, Mom!" Yuri bowed to his Mother in law. "Have a great day."

"Enjoy your date!" Miss Lee said.

The Couple went out and drive to the store, Yuri kept looking at His Wife while driving then giggled in excitement.

They have been planning to buy stuffs for their baby since He moved there and He wants to decorate the room so when His Wife talked to Him last night telling him the need to shop things for their Baby He immediately asked His Mother in law about the list of things their baby will need.

"Focus on the road." Jessica told him then shake her head.

She knew how excited Yuri is, Her Husband always tell their Baby that He will decorate their baby's room and She's just really happy seeing him like this.

They arrived to the store, Yuri helped his Wife get off the car and intertwined their fingers. They went inside the store and started scanning all the Baby Stuffs.

"Let's just buy a large crib.." Jessica said.

"What color should We pick?" He asked since They still have no idea what their baby's gender is.

"Just white.. I want everything to be plain and simple."

"Okay." Yuri nodded then look at the crib, "This one is good, Baby. there's changing table and drawers, we can put the Diapers and towels here and it's white!" He said while checking it.

"Okay.." Jessica said and caress her tummy, "We are going to buy bed for you, I hope you'll like it." He said and She smile even wider as She felt Her baby kick.

"We'll get this.." Yuri said and look at her, "Let's go there, Baby.." He said, He hold His Wife's hand and pulled her to look for other stuffs for their baby.

"Oh, so cute!" Jessica happily said while looking at the baby clothes.

Yuri then took out a paper from His Mother in law with the list of things their baby will need. "It will be easy for us!" He winked at his Wife who just chuckled at him.

After their shopping the couple went to a Diner and eat, "Baby, I ordered fresh fruit juice for you!" Yuri gave His Wife a glass of juice.

"Thank You." Jessica said and drink it.

The Tanned Guy then hug her sideways and caress her tummy, "Our Baby is coming really, really soon and I'm so excited to see him or her." He told his Wife.

"What do you want? A girl or a boy?" Jessica asked.

"A boy or a girl, I won't mind as long as He or She comes out healthy.." He said and felt Their baby move, "He's kicking." He chuckled.

Jessica smiled, Their baby likes to show off by kicking especially when they are talking, it's as if telling them to talk to him too. She caress her tummy and talk to their baby, "We were just talking about you, Baby." She said.

Yuri leaned down, "Yeah, We're just talking about you because Mom and Dad are very excited to see you!" He said and kissed his Wife's tummy.

Jessica couldn't stop smiling while watching Her Husband, Yuri worked really hard until He gain her trust again and now both of them are happy and contented with their marriage life living far from the place Jessica think is the reason of their nonstop problems.

She was brought back to her trance as She felt Yuri's playful kisses on her tummy that tickles her, She caress His hair and made him look at her, "Yul, there are people here.." 

Yuri sit up straight and kiss her cheek, "Okay, Let's go home and decorate our room and our baby's room."

Jessica look at him, "Yul, don't tire yourself out I don't want you to get sick again." She told him.

Yuri nodded, He don't want to scare his Wife again by getting sick because the last time He got sick was when He was preparing to move to San Francisco. He got a lot of work to be done before His Mother allowed him to move to His Wife's hometown so He worked overtime and ended up staying in the hospital for a few days because of high fever and over fatigue.

"Are you listening?" She asked.

"Yeah.. I'll just do it tomorrow morning." He said and stood up, "Let's go home and rest."

Jessica hold His hand and the Couple went out of the Diner and went home.

------

It's late at night, Yuri is inside His office in their home. He is checking the reports Miss Park sent to him.

"Aish, this is not right.." He mumbled and massage his head.

A knock on the door was heard, "Yul.."

Yuri stood up when He saw his Wife, "Baby, why are you still awake?"

"I can't sleep." She said and hug him. "You told me you will 

Yuri kiss the top of her head, Jessica never liked it when He's staying up too late since She is worried that He will be hospitalized again if He keep doing it.

The Tanned Guy turned His laptop off then take His Wife back to their room. 

They sit on the bed and watch a movie, Yuri hug his Wife sideways and caress her tummy. "Baby, we're gonna see you really soon. Be good to Mommy, okay?" He said.

"I'm sure he will do good since Daddy always tell him the same thing over and over again.." Jessica said then laugh.

Yuri pulled her to sit on his lap and kiss her cheek, "I just want him to know that his Mommy is too precious to suffer from the pain of giving birth.."

"Yeah, Mommy already had so much pain because of Daddy so Our Baby will protect Mommy from pain." 

The Tanned Guy kiss her, "I'm sorry about that, Baby!" He said.

"I was just kidding, Yul.." Jessica said. and hug his neck. "Don't think about it anymore, I'm just trying to be funny.." She kiss him on the cheek.

Yuri smiled at Her then caress her cheeks, "Are You excited for our baby?" He asked.

"I have always been excited to have our baby, Yul.. You know that."

He nodded, He is still amazed at how His Wife knew that Their baby is still with them when the Doctor already confirmed that it is gone. He is not sure if it was her motherly instinct but He's really amazed and proud of His Wife for protecting their baby.

"What about You?"

"Of course I am so excited.." He giggles.

Jessica felt happy seeing Her Husband is genuinely happy and excited for their baby.

"I will have My Baby Kwon soon.. If he's a boy I hope He looks like me and if She's a girl She will be like you."

The American Woman squeeze his cheeks, "Don't you want a baby girl that looks like you?"

"No.. I don't think She will be pretty if She looks like me.." He hold His Wife's hand. "What about the name?"

Jessica shrug, "I don't know.."

Yuri pouted as He tried to think of the name of their baby, "What do you think of the name Ara? That means beautiful and good.. What about Areum? For boys, Yubin or Yohan."

Jessica sighed, "No.. Yubin sounds like Your Son with Yebin.."

"What do you want then?"

"I don't know.. Maybe Seojun or Sehun for boys.. For girls, um.. Soojin or Yura?" She said unsurely.

Yuri sighed, "I never thought that giving names will be hard.."

"just give the Korean name and I'll think of the English name.." She smiled at him, "We still have a week to think about a good name."

"Yeah, I just hope we can think of a good name for Him or Her.." Yuri give Her kisses on her cheek down to her neck. "You smell so good, Baby.." He whispered then kiss Her on the lips.

Jessica quickly break the kiss as She felt something, She lean on Her husband's shoulder and groaned.

"What happened?"

"Babe, My back.." She said.

Yuri then slowly laid Her sideways and put a pillow under her tummy for support. Jessica quickly snuggled up to him and sighed.

He started gently rubbing her lower back, Jessica sometimes experience back pain and this causes her to feel uncomfortable so Yuri will give her light massages to ease the pain.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked.

"Yeah, Thanks!"

"You need to sleep, it's already late." He told her then peck her forehead. "Goodnight Baby. I love you!"

Jessica look at him then gave him a kiss, "I love you too!"

------

"Eomma, Where is Momma?"

Ryeowon look at Her Daughter and smiled at her, "We're gonna see Momma in a few minutes."

The Whole Family of Kwon are in the Car with Taeyeon, Tiffany and Their Twins. They landed in San Francisco few minutes ago and now on their way to see the Couple and Miss Lee.

"Kyaaaak!" Madame Kim look at the Twins who are laughing because of Their Father's actions.

"Suho and Jin are happy babies.." She commented.

Tiffany look at Her, "Yeah, They are happy babies and they will be Baby Kwon's playmate."

"Speaking of baby Kwon, Are they going to have a Son or Daughter?" Taeyeon asked.

"No one knows since Jessica and Yuri wanted it to be a surprise."

"I see."

Yoong look at His Grandmother, "Halmeoni, are we going to stay in Momma and Papa's home starting now?"

"We're just going to visit them but We will go home after a few days."

"Yeah because You guys need to go to school." Ryeowon said.

"I study well!" said Hyunbin.

His Mother pat him on the head, "I know, Sweetheart and Eomma is so proud bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter