Chapter 35

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35:

Taeyeon is pacing back and forth inside the Hotel Suite He shared with Tiffany, It's late at night and Tiffany is still out with Her Childhood friend, Dennis Oh.

"She said She's going for a site visit? It's already late at night and She's not yet back.." He mumbled and tried to call Tiffany again. "She's really getting a good scolding from me.." He mumbled as He kept calling His Best Friend.

"Taetae.." Tiffany finally answered.

"Yah! Where are You? Go back now!" He shouted.

"I'm still wi-"

"Go back now, Tiffany Hwang! It's too Dark for a site visit!"

"Why are You shouting?" Tiffany asked.

He sighed, "Pany-ah, Come back now.. It's already late.." He said more calmly.

"Dennis Oppa Invited me for a Drink, We'll go back to the Hotel later." She said.

"What? You're in a nightclub?" He asked and take Tiffany's handbag that's on the couch.

"Yes, We are in a nightclub.. We're just near the Hotel, We'll be back later, Taetae.."

"No, don't hang up." He said and take His wallet that's in the Handbag. "I'll be there." He said.

"What the.. Taetae, Stay there." She said.

"Why? Are You two having a nice date?" He asked.

"Yeah, maybe.."

"What? Yah!"

"Stop shouting at me, You midget! Go to sleeo now!" Tiffany said.

He sighed, "Pany-ah, I can't sleep.." He said.

Tiffany mumbled something and He smiled knowing that She wil give in. "I'll be there.." She said then hang up.

He sit on the couch and waited for Tiffany to go back. a few minutes later, Tiffany went in the suite.

He stood up and look at Her, "Are You drunk? Dud He took advantage of You?" He asked.

Tiffany glared at Him, "He's not like other guys, Taetae.. Oppa is a gentleman.." She said and went to Her bed.

Taeyeon smiled and sit beside Her, "I'll be able to sleep now." He said and Tiffany rolled Her eyes.

"Do I look like a bed to You that's why You can't sleep?" She asked.

Taeyeon chuckles, "No, You look like My soft Pillow that I wanna hug all night." He said and pinch Her cheeks. "So fluffy.." He said.

Tiffany push Him, "Yah!" She massage Her cheeks, "If I didn't know You're still in love with Jessi, I will really think that You're into me.." 

Hearing Jessica's name made Him stand up and walk to His bed, "I'm not in love with Her anymore.." He said and laid sideways with His back facing Her.

Tiffany look at Him and somehow felt guilty, Jessica is still a sensitive topic for Taeyeon since He really fell in love with the other American.

She stood up and walk to His bed, "Taetae.." She shake His body.

"Let's sleep now, Pany-ah!"

She sighed, She has to do something to make Him feel better. "Taetae, I'm hungry.. Order me something." She said in a very cute tone then lay next to Him. "Taetae.." She called and hug Him from the back. "Can We have a midnight snack?" She asked but Taeyeon pretended to sleep.

She sit up then crossed Her arms and pout, "Alright then, You're not My Man of Honor anymore." She stood up and was about to go back to Her bed but Taeyeon was quick to hold Her hand.

"What do You want to eat?" He asked.

Tiffany smiled then turned to Him, "Anything delicious.." She said.

Taeyeon get up and called for room service, "Let's go there.." He said and pulled Her to the Balcony.

Tiffany look at Him, "I'm sorry for bringing up Jessi again.."

He smiled while looking around the city, "It's okay, let's not talk about Her anymore.." He said then look at Her, "I ordered You food, Am I still Your Man of Honor?"

"Yes.." She smiled and Taeyeon laugh.

He pinched Her cheeks lightly, "You are the cutest!"

"Cuter than Seohyun?" She asked.

"Hmm, Almost.." He smiled.

They then heard someone outside the room, Tiffany smiled widely as She knew who it is, "Yes! Room Service!" She happily said and run to the door.

Taeyeon chuckled, "She's really charming.." He mumbled, He followed Her inside and have their midnight snacks.

------

"This is a good site.." Dennis told Tiffany who nodded Her head while taking photos of the area.

They are in a site visit again with some people and surprisingly, Taeyeon decided to come with them.

"Yeah, I think so too.. I'm gonna send Daddy these photos." She said then turned to one of Her Father's Staffs, "Make a site visit report.." She told Him then turned to Taeyeon who is staring at Dennis. "He's going weird again." She mumbled.

"So.. Are We free now? Can We have lunch now? Because I'm hungry." Dennis asked.

Tiffany look at Her with a smile, "Yeah, let's have lunch!" She said.

Dennis offered His arm for Her to hold but Taeyeon was too quick to hold Tiffany's hand. "We have a date." He said that surprised His Best Friend since They never planned to have a date today. "So, If You'll excuse us, We have to go." He tried to pull Tiffany but She stopped Him.

"Oppa, You can join us!" She told Dennis.

"Uh, Is it okay?" Dennis asked.

"Of course and You too." She smiled at Her Father's Staff.

They all dine in a Restaurant, Taeyeon sit beside Tiffany and ordered the two of Them Their lunch. Tiffany turned to Taeyeon and scanned His weird actions.

"What are You up to?" She asked Him.

Taeyeon smiled and sweetly pinch Her cheek, "Nothing.." He said.

Dennis smiled at Them, "You two look really cute together." He commented. "At first look, People will surely thought that You two are dating." 

"What? No way!" Tiffany said then look disgustingly at Taeyeon. "He is My Man of Honor in My Wedding, It will be weird if I marry My Man of Honor.." She said.

Taeyeon smiled, "I can be Your groom and Man of Honor at the same time!" He said.

Tiffany shake Her head, "In Your Dreams!" She said.

Theur food arrived, Tiffany excitedly clap since She's hungry.

"Here comes My food!" She chanted.

Taeyeon smirked then move closer to Her and whispered, "Eat like a lady, Your Oppa might get turned off when He sees You eat.." He chuckled then groaned as Tiffany pinch His thigh really hard.

"You went here in Macau with Me just to piss me off?" She asked then smack His thighs. "I hate You, don't talk to me." She said and focused on Her food.

Taeyeon started eating as well, "Pany-ah, have some of My salad.." He tried to feed Her but Tiffany is ignoring Him.

"Oppa, after this let's go somewhere else, Okay? We need to catch up." Tiffany said then glance at Taeyeon, "Just the two of us, No midget allowed."

Taeyeon pouted at what He heard and quickly hold Her hand, "I'm not gonna let You go alone with Him.. That's Dangerous." He whispered.

"You're even more Dangerous than Oppa, You're weird." She said and shake Her head, "And I told You to stop talking to me."

"Alright, I'm sorry.. I'm not gonna tease You while we're in Macau.." He told Her. "Come on, Pany-ah.. I went here to look after You.."

"See? I knew it! You're not here to see places in Macau, You're here to disturb My work."

He scratch His head, "Alright, I admit.. I just want to make sure You are safe because I love You, We are best friends, right?"

Tiffany smiled at Him, "Me too." She told Him and pat His cheek, Taeyeon is always thoughtful and protective, that's two of many good things She likes about Him. "Alright, You can join us." She said.

Taeyeon giggles and feed Her some of His Salad thay Tiffany gladly take.

Dennis felt left out and cleared His throat, "Um, I think I should leave You two alone.. I'll go back to the Hotel now.. Have a nice lunch date!" He excused himself then walk away from them.

"What happened to Oppa?" Tiffany asked then shrug.

Taeyeon felt happy, finally He can have Tiffany all by himself, "Yay, We can now have Our Date.." He said with a huge smile.

Tiffany shake Her head, "You are childish, Taetae."

"I don't care, I just want us to go around together." He said then hold Her hand. "After this let's shop for Your new clothes." He said.

"I need shoes." Tiffany said.

"Alright, Let's buy You shoes. I need new shoes too." He happily said.

After Their Lunch, The Two walk around. Tiffany kept talking to Taeyeon about something but He is not listening to Her.

She look at Him and saw Him smiling widely while staring at Her. "You look stupid." She said.

Taeyeon chuckles then hold Her hand again, "Pany-ah, Thank You for always making me happy! You are the best friend I ever had.." He said.

Tiffany smiled at His weirdness, "O-Okay.."

"Let's be best friends forever, Okay? I love You, Pany-ah!"

She pinch His cheeks, "I love You too, Best Buddy!" She said and the two just find a place to go to.

------

"Waaaahhh!!" Hyunbin's loud cry boom around the Plane.

He tried to take His seatbelt off but He can't so He just cried even louder, "Waaahh Papaaaaa!" He squealed.

Yuri woke up from His squeals then turbed to Him, "Why?" He asked and take Him to His lap 

"Mommaaa!!" Hyunbin cried.

Yuri look at the back and saw Jessica sleeping, "Momma is sleeping, We can't wake Her up."

Hyunbin buried His face to Yuri's chest and cried even more. Yuri pat His back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter