Chapter 77: Wake Up

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 77:

Yuri is in the Kitchen, He's busy making breakfast for His Wife since Jessica usually don't eat breakfast if He's not around. "I need to finish this quick!" He mumbled.

He has a meeting this morning and He has to leave soon.

After a few minutes, He finished cooking and preparing the food. He walked upstairs with the tray of foods and opened the door.

He was then got startled as He heard Jessica throwing up, He quickly put the tray on the small table and run to the bathroom. There He saw Her kneeling in front of the Toilet.

"Sica!" He called and went near Her.

He rub Her back and felt bad to see His Wife having a hard time because of Her Pregnancy. 

Jessica stood up after She's done and wash Her face, Yuri hold Her hand and take Her back to the Bedroom.

"Are You feeling sick?" He asked as He get the tray, He put it on the bed and feed Her. "Do You feel something?" He asked again.

Jessica nodded, "I want to go to a Maternity Clinic and get checked, I wanna see Our Baby.. Can You go with me?" She asked with hopeful eyes, She badly wants Yuri to be involve in Her Pregnancy to make Him realized that He's really going to be a Father soon.

Yuri sighed, "I have a meeting today.. is it okay if We j-" He wasn't able to finish as Jessica speaks.

"No.. Nevermind." She said and laid down, They had a serious talk last night and She pleaded Yuri to stay with Her since She's having a hard time with Her Pregnancy but Her Husband still chose to leave. "I get it, You're still mad at me.. Prepare for Your meeting now.." She said and closed Her eyes and pretended to sleep.

Yuri put the tray back to the small table and laid next to Her, "Sica.." He called and hug Her from the back, "Sica, I will make it up to You, I promise!" He said but then He felt Jessica's body shake followed by a sob, "Sica, stop crying.. You're affecting the baby, think about the baby!"

Jessica slowly sat up and face Him, "The baby?" She asked looking mad, "This Baby is not just a baby, Yul! This is YOUR Baby, Your child! I always hear You say The Baby, Can't You really accept Him? Don't You love us?" She asked and wiped Her tears away.

Yuri take a deep breath to calm Himself down, Jessica is making everything a big deal. "He is My child, Sica.. I'll accept Him no matter what and You know that I love You very much!"

Jessica shake Her head, "Liar!"

Yuri get off the bed, "I will take a shower now.." He said and went to the bathroom to prevent them from starting a fight.

The American Woman sighed, and caress Her tummy, "I'm sorry about Daddy, Baby.." She mumbled and laid down to rest.

Yuri walked out of the bathroom after showering and quickly dressed up, He then walk to the bed and leaned down, giving His sleeping Wife a kiss on the side of Her head.

"I love You, Baby.." He whispered and left.

------

"Argh, I don't know what to do with Her!" One of the Helpers said as She walk downstairs.

"Wae?"

"She's still hardheaded! She don't wanna eat!"

"The Baby will be in danger if She keeps doing that!" Eunsang commented.

Jessica is still not coming out of Their room and refuses to eat.

"What are You guys talking about?" Donghae suddenly butted in. "Is it about me?" He laugh that made the Girls roll Their eyes.

"It's about Miss Jessica.. She don't wanna eat again!"

Donghae bite His lower lip, "Why don't we just take the Lunch to Her room?"

"She won't open the door!"

He sighed as He tried to think of the ways to make Jessica open the Door. "Oh! Yeah, I have an idea!" He said then smiled widely, "Prepare Her Lunch now, I will give it to Her!" He said.

"Miss Jessica!" Donghae called then smiled at Eunsang who is carefully holding the food tray.

"I don't wanna eat!" Jessica yelled.

"Miss Jessica, I just wanna ask for some money.." Donghae said that surprised the girl beside Him.

"What are You talking about?" Eunsang whispered and Donghae winked at Her.

"Miss Jessica, We need some cash! We will rush Eunsang to the Hospital! She accidentally cut Her finger while preparing Your lunch!" He kept knocking, He knew Jessica will come out since the American Woman is a very caring type of person and She don't want anyone of them get hurt.

"What happened?" as expected, Jessica opened the Door.

Donghae smiled widely and take the food tray from Eunsang, "Have lunch,  Miss Jessica!"

The Brown haired woman look at Eunsang from head to toe and sighed in relief to see Her looking fine. "You tricked me!" She said.

"Because You need to eat lunch!"

"I'm not hungry!" She said and tried to close the door but Donghae blocked the door using His left foot.

"Aww!" He groaned.

"Oh My Gosh, I'm sorry!" Jessica opened the door wide.

"It's okay!" Donghae said.

"Are You sure?"

"Y-Yeah.." He said although it really hurts. He then remembered the Lunch, "Um, take this in return, Miss Jessica!"

"I don't wanna eat!"

"You've hurt my foot and I will not forgive until You eat this.." He said and look at His foot, "I think this will swell later.." He said loudly to make Her give in.

Jessica look at Him, "Okay.." She said.

Donghae smiled widely, "Eat this in the Garden.. It's relaxing to stay there!"  He said and walked slowly with Eunsang.

The Pregnant Woman followed Him in the Garden and settled in a chair, She take a deep breath and look at the beautiful flowers.

It's been a while since She last went there and it's really relaxing like what Her Driver told Her.

Donghae smiled at Her, "Enjoy Your lunch, Miss Jessica!"

The said Woman look at the food and eat quietly, Donghae noticed that She looks sad so He sit across Her and made some funny faces to make Her laugh.

"Miss Jessica!" He called.

Jessica look at Him and chuckled seeing Him imitating a monkey, "Stop it!" She said while shaking Her head.

Donghae laugh and stared at Her, "You are so Pretty but You're even more Prettier when You smile!"

Jessica cleared , "Are You flirting with Your Boss?" She joked. Donghae is surely a funny guy and He always makes everyone happy.

Donghae laugh, "Is it Working?"

"No!" She answered then laugh at Him.

"I'm really not good with Girls.. No wonder why I don't have a girlfriend.." Donghae pouted.

Jessica laugh at Him, "It's okay, You'll find someone soon!" She said.

Donghae nodded, "Maybe I will meet Her when I go back to Our Hometown next week.."

"Where is Your Hometown?"

"I'm from Jeju.."

"Jeju?"

"Yeah, there are lots of beautiful places there.. Do You wanna come with me?" He asked with a smile, "I'll invite You and Mr. Kwon to come to Our Hometown!"

Jessica shake Her head, "Yuri is too busy.." She said then sighed, "He's too busy to even pay attention about My Pregnancy.." She mumbled.

Donghae keep smiling, everyone in the house can feel the tension between Jessica and Yuri and of course, They can never do something about it since it's Their personal Problem.

He then look at Her plate, "Are You done, Miss Jessica?" He asked and stood up, He clean the table then went inside with the Tray.

He went back and talked to Her, "Do You want to go out? I'll drive You around.."

"No, I'm okay! I'll just stay in the room!"

Donghae crossed His arms then shake His head, "Your baby needs some exercise, Miss Jessica.. I'm pretty sure He wants His Eomma to be happy while He's busy swimming inside Your tummy!" He said that made Jessica smile.

"Do You think He loves to be inside My tummy?" She asked excitedly.

"Of course! He loves not only Your tummy but also You as H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter