Chapter 54

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 54:

Yuri is walking back home from a flower shop, He is bought a bouquet of flowers since today is the first day of Their Anniversary.

He went in the House and saw Ryeowon talking to the Helpers, "Good Morning, Noona!" He greeted.

"Oh, Yul! You went out so early!"

"Yeah, I need to buy flowers for Sica." He said and walk upstairs.

He opened the Door of Jessica's room and found Her still sleeping. He walk to the bed and put the flowers aside.

"Baby.." He crawled on top of Her and kiss Her cheek, "Good Morning!" He peck Her lips.

"Hmm." Jessica turned to the other side.

Yuri keep kissing Her all over the face, "Baby, Happy Anniversary.." He said.

Jessica smiled and opened Her eyes, "Oh, Is it Our Anniversary today?" She asked and hug His neck.

"Yes.. This is the first day.." Yuri kissed Her on the lips.

The American Woman Her lips, "I should wash My mouth first!" She said and get off the bed then run to the bathroom.

The Tanned Guy sit up and lean on the headboard, He thenn smiled widely, He will take Her out on a date today to celebrate Their Anniversary.

Jessica went out of the bathroom and climbed on the bed, She smiled and straddle His lap. "Happy Eleventh year Anniversary, Babe!" She said and kissed Him passionately.

Yuri caress Her back down to Her bum, "I love You!" He whispered and squeeze Her.

The Blonde Woman break the kiss and look at Him, "Are You enjoying?" She asked with a smile.

Yuri stop squeezing Her bum, "I'm sorry.." He said.

Jessica shake Her head, "It's okay.." She said then look at the Bouquet, "Woah, Someone bought beautiful flowers today.."

Yuri nodded and gave it to Her, Jessica look at the card and read it.

"Happy first year anniversary, Baby! I love You!" it says.

She look at Him, "You should give it to me tomorrow since it's Our first anniversary tomorrow." She said.

Yuri smiled, They have two anniversaries since They really don't know which one is the exact date.

"Today is also Our first year together.."

"No.. Today is Our eleventh year, tomorrow will be Our first year." She said.

"That's a little weird." He said but still nodded, "Alright then.. Happy eleventh year anniversary!" He said.

Jessica smiled widely, "What are We going to do today?"

"Um.. Date."

She smiled and kiss the tip of His nose, "Will I be able to have You the whole day without someone interrupting us?" She asked.

The Tanned Guy caress Her waist, they talked the other night about Their Anniversary plans and Jessica told Him that She only want to be with Him the whole day, She don't care where He will bring Her as long as They are together is fine with Her.

"I'll be Yours the whole day.. I'll turn My phone off." He told Her.

The American blonde nodded, She badly want to be alone with Yuri since Her boyfriend has been busy for the past months, He's always going somewhere to meet some people plus They got busy preparing for Yoong's birthday so having Him for one whole day is enough for their anniversary.

"Thank You, Babe!" She said then kiss His cheek, "Oh, what about tomorrow?"

He smiled widely, "Tomorrow will be a very special day for Us.. And I will take You somewhere special."

"Really?" She asked and He nodded. "What did You prepared for us?"

"Since today I will be Yours the whole day, tomorrow You'll be mine forever." He said and smiled slyly that earned a smack from His girlfriend.

"Ew, that's too cheesy!" She said and Yuri laughed out loud. Jessica just shake Her head, "Whatever.. Anyway, I'm hungry."

Yuri tucked Her hair behind Her ears, "Prepare Yourself for Our simple Date today, I will just make breakfast.." He said.

Jessica nodded and get off Him, "I'll see You later, Babe!" She smiled and kiss His cheek.

Yuri stood up and walked out of the room, He went to the Kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"Nana.." 

"Yul, breakfast is ready.." 

He groaned, "Aish, I thought I can make breakfast for Sica!" He said then thought of something, "Nana, can You tell Her I made this?" He asked.

"What?"

"Please!!"

"Alright, Alright!" The Helper shake Her head, "Aigoo, this kid wants to show off."

"Thank You, Nana!" Yuri happily said.

"Oh, by the way.. There is a woman who went here the other day looking for You.. She also went here a month ago, I just forgot to tell You." The Helper said.

Yuri creased His eyebrows, "What's Her name?"

"I forgot to ask but She said She's going back.." 

Yuri just nodded, "Must be Yebin.." He mumbled and prepared the Dining table.

A few minutes later, Jessica walked downstairs and joined everyone in the Dining. "Good Morning!" She greeted and gave the Kids kisses.

Yuri pulled a seat for Her and served Her foods. "Sica, I made this.." He lied.

Ryeowon and madam Kim shake Their heads, Yuri wants to get compliments from His Girlfriend.

"Oh, really? This looks good, Yul.." Jessica taste it and nodded in surprise, "It's so good!" She excitedly said, "I never knew You can cook this good.. It tastes like it was done by a professional.."

Yuri sit beside Her, "I really did my best for that, I should get a reward.."

Jessica feed Him, "I will give You a reward.. If You didn't lied to me.." 

"What?"

"This is not Your cooking, Yul.. It's Nana's and I'm very sure of it." She said without looking at Him. "Are You still going to claim this as Yours?" 

Yuri scratch His head that made Ryeowon and Madam Kim laugh.

The Tanned Guy sighed, "Alright, I admit.. It was Nana who cooked this." He said then pout, "But I was really going to cook Breakfast for us but when I went to the Kitchen, Nana's already done cooking."

Jessica turned to Her Boyfriend and feed Him, "I knew it!" She said and laugh. "Forget about it and just enjoy breakfast!" She told Him.

------

"Baby, look at those cute kids!" Yuri pointed at the Kids who are playing in the Park.

Jessica smiled at Him and wipe the side of Her lips, "Imagine Our Kids running around this Park while We are here, watching over them while having Ice Cream and talking.." She said.

Yuri smiled even wider, just thinking about Him marrying Jessica and having Kids with Her is a dream come true for Him.

He put His arm on Her waist and pulled Her closer to Him, "Tomorrow will be a big day, Baby.. I hope You will accept me." He thought.

"What are we going to do after this?" Jessica asked.

Yuri pouted, "Um, Have lunch then shopping?"

Jessica smiled, "I like that!" She said then hug His arm.

The Couple then went to a Diner to have lunch, The two talk about just anything while They are eating.

"Yeah, Glad that Tiffany and Taeyeon just decided to get married in LA.." Jessica said.

Yuri nodded, "I know.. Tiffany will be Mrs. Kim in a couple of months, I'm happy for Her."

"I think They will plan a baby right after, Taeyeon badly wants to have a baby and build a family.."

"Tiffany too!" Yuri chuckles.

"They are really meant to be." Jessica smiled. "I bet Their Kids will be the cutest!"

Yuri nodded, "We are also meant to be, Sica.. And OUR Kids will be the most beautiful babies!" He confidently said.

"Why? Because They will take it after You?"

"Yes!"

"Aish, You're so full of Yourself!" Jessica shake Her head. "Alright then.." She said.

Yuri laugh, "I really can't wait for it." He said.

Jessica drink Her juice while looking at Yuri, "He keeps planning Our marriage life but He's not thinking about proposing to me first. He's really cute." She thought and just chuckled at Her cute boyfriend.

After their Lunch, The Couple went to a shopping mall. Jessica busied Herself trying some clothes and shoes while Yuri is looking at some jewelries in a different store.

"Are You looking for a ring, Sir?" the store lady asked seeing Him looking at the rings. "For Your Girlfriend? Or You want a couple rings?"

"Ah, I'm actually looking for earrings.." He said.

The Lady smiled and showed Him some of the earrings. Yuri look at it, "Hm, I don't know what to pick.." He said then look at the lady, "I think everything suits Her."

"Babe!" Yuri and the lady look at the entrance door and found Jessica holding shopping bags, "I've been looking for You everywhere.."

Yuri motioned Her to come closer, "Are You done?" He asked and hold Her waist.

"Yeah, I bought You new shoes and a shirt.." She showed it to Him. "You like them?" She asked and He nodded then kissed Her forehead. "I also bought some stuffs for the Kids."

"Thank You, Baby!" He said then turned to the Lady who is smiling widely at Them, "Um, Sica.. Look at these and choose what You want."

"Uh.. Is this Your Anniversary gift for me?" Jessica asked with a smile.

"Yeah, choose whatever You want."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter