Chapter 85: Give me love

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 85:

It's late at night, Jessica is still wide awake. She's walking around the living room with Krystal in her arms. She's cradling Her Daughter to sleep who keeps crying the whole night.

"Aish, jeongmal.." She mumbled as She try to dial Her Husband's phone.

Yuri went out since afternoon to meet a client who went to San Francisco and She couldn't contact Her Husband that makes Her worried.

"Waaahh waaah!" Krystal cries again.

Jessica sighed and rub the baby's back, "Sshh, it's already late, Princess.. You have to sleep." She told her.

She tried to call him again but She couldn't contact him so She walked back to their room and laid down on the bed with Her Daughter on her chest. 

"Hmm hmm.." She hum a song for Krystal while gently patting her bum.

She yawned then blink Her eyes, She was tired and sleepy. She was busy the whole day with Krystal and also driving the Kids and Ryeowon to the airport since they need to come back to Seoul after spending their weekend with them. The Kids were looking for Yuri awhile ago and She told them that He is busy today.

Noticing that Her Daughter is now asleep, Jessica kiss Krystal on her head and gently put her down but then the Baby woke up again and cried, She sat up and take Her Daughter again. "Why? You miss Daddy?" She asked then sighed. "He didn't even called to inform me where he is." She mumbled and cradle Her daughter to sleep.

After a few minutes, Krystal finally fell asleep. She gently put Her down on their bed and laid next to Her Daughter. She get her phone and called Yuri again.

She shake her head, "Argh, I don't wanna be paranoid thinking about Yuri." She put Her phone down and just sleep without waiting for Yuri.

The next day, Jessica woke up feeling someone hugging her, She turned around and found Yuri sleeping soundly next to her. She took His arm off her then get up to look at Her Daughter who is now in her crib.

"Aigoo, My Daughter sleeps like a Princess.." She chuckles and tap Krystal's nose, "You got Daddy's nose, so pretty."

"Baby.." She heard Yuri called.

She turned around and saw him smiling widely at her, She rolled her eyes, She's still upset that Her Husband didn't even gave her a call the other day.

"Come here.." He said, He's obvious that He is in a good mood.

She crossed her arms and smirked, "Where have you been the other day?" She asked.

Yuri pat the space next to him, "Come here, I wanna talk to you."

"No.."

The Tanned Guy get up, He walk to Her and hold her on her waist. "It's too early to be in a bad mood, Baby." He smiled and kiss her forehead, "Good morning!" He greeted and kiss her on the lips, "I love you.." He said and pulled her back to the bed.

Jessica sighed and just let Her Husband kiss Her. "Let's shower.." He whispered and her lower lip.

"Yul, I told you I don't wanna do it.." She said and push him off her.

Yuri laid next to her and hug her, "I know, I was just trying my luck." He said and kiss her cheek.

Jessica then noticed that Yuri wasn't explaining anything about last night so She shoo his hand away and turned her back on Him, "I will sleep again, go down and help Mom cook breakfast.." She said.

"Are you mad?" Yuri asked and hug her from the back. "Why?"

Jessica sat up, "You were out almost the whole day and You never called me and now you're asking me why? Are you sure you met a client the other day or someone else?"

Yuri sit up, "Sica, please don't think that way." He quickly said, He don't want His Wife to think something bad about him especially that He's not doing anything behind her back, "I'm sorry, I was focus on the meeting.." He said and hold her hand. "It was the first time after like.. a year and I was excited to talk to a client, I'm really sorry, Sica." He pulled her to sit on his lap and hug her. "I turned my phone off so I can concentrate on my presentation. I'm sorry for not informing you." He said. 

Jessica stared at him intently trying to see if He's lying or not. "I swear to you, Sica. that was just a client meeting, nothing more."

Jessica sighed, Yuri was all excited when He left their house the other day so maybe He really didn't mean to worry her. "Just don't do it again, I was so worried last night." She said and hug his neck.

"I promise." He smiled and kiss her shoulder.

"Please keep your promise and just behave, Yul.. Don't do something that I will never like.." She faced him again.

"Please trust me, Baby." He said.

His Wife sighed for the nth time then nods her head, "Okay.." She said that made Him smile, It was great to hear that His Wife trusts him. "So, how was your meeting?" She asked.

"It was great." He said and pulled her even more closer to him, He fix her fringe and kiss the tip of her nose, "I miss My Baby." He said and kissed her.

He laid down with His Wife on top of him, "Let's spend the whole day together." She said and buried her face on his neck, "I miss you."

"Look at me.." He said and His Wife quickly look at him, "I love you." He cupped her face and kiss her lips.

"Waaaahhh waaahh!" Krystal woke up and cries even before Jessica kiss back.

Jessica break the kiss and giggles. "Smart Baby.." She said.

She laid back down on the bed as Yuri stood up and carried Krystal to the bed, He put His Daughter on the bed and let her crawl to her Mother.

The American Woman opened her arms wide as Krystal sit next to Her and scratch her ear, "Why?" She asked and wiped her tears. The Baby then buried her face on Her Mother's chest and pulled Jessica's blouse. "Hungry?" She asked and pulled Her shirt up and feed Her Daughter.

Yuri laid next to his wife and watch their Daughter, "Mommy and Daddy's wedding anniversary is coming, Can you give us a present?" He talked to Krystal.

"What present Daddy wants?" Jessica asked.

"I wanna hear her say Daddy or Mommy.." He said and sniffed the baby's hand. "I've heard that Babies her age start mumbling Momma or Dada and I can't wait to hear it from her."

Jessica caress Yuri's hair, "Don't pressure her, Yul. My Baby is taking her time." She smiled and tap Her Baby's nose. She then turned to Yuri, "Daddy, Can You make breakfast now?" She asked.

Yuri nods and get off the bed then went out of the room to make breakfast for them.

------

"Princess, look at this, Daddy bought you some good books.." Yuri said and showed his daughter one of the books He bought for her.

He went to the bookstore to buy some new books for His Daughter and saw a book about a Dads like him.

Jessica turned to Him, "Dad's unconditional love.." She read the title. "Oh, You bought a book about yourself." She said and chuckles.

Krystal hold the book and it, "No!" Jessica quickly take the book from her, "You can't just anything you want, Princess. This is dirty." She said.

The Baby crawl to Her Mother to get the book again but Jessica hid it, "Aaaaah!" She squealed looking mad.

"Oh.. Is She mad?" Yuri asked.

Jessica shakes her head, "You're shouting at Mommy? That's not nice, Krystal Kwon."

Krystal then look at Her Father with a pitiful face that Yuri can never resist, "Oh my gosh, don't look at me like that." Yuri said.

"Waaaahhh!" Krystal cries, She wants to play with Her new book but Her Mother won't give it to her.

The Tanned Guy quickly take the book from Jessica and gave it to their Daughter, "Here, here.. Don't cry, Princess. here, more books, Daddy bought them for you. Mommy will not take them." He said, He showed her the other books and the Baby immediately stopped crying.

"Kyaaaak!" She squealed happily while scanning the book then it.

"Aish, Jinjja.. Kwon Yuri, You easily gave in!" Jessica rolled her eyes and stood up, "I'll just help Mom in the Kitchen." She said and went out of the room.

Yuri look at their Daughter, "I will be strict on You next time.." He told her. Krystal look at him and giggles that made him sigh, "How am I going to resist you?" He shake his head, "This is so hard."

In the afternoon, the Family went out for a walk. "I already talk to Mrs. Davis about the restaurant." Jessica suddenly said.

Yuri turned to Her, "Sica, I told you I wanna celebrate at home.. I will just cook for you." He said.

"But I wanna celebrate Our anniversary outside. I want a romantic date with you."

"Forget about romantic stuffs, Sica. We are now parents of this cute little Princess. We can't just leave her to go out and besides, I have work." He said.

His Wife sighed in disappointment, She really thought that They will have a romantic day on their anniversary since it is a special day for the both of them but Yuri is not thinking about it that makes Her really sad.

Yuri squeeze her hand, "I'll just cook or order food for us then watch some movie in our room with Krystal." He said with a smile, "Are you okay?"

She sighed, "Let's not celebrate our anniversary.. just forget about it and treat it like a normal day.." She said.

"Okay." Yuri said that made her even more disappointed.

They went to a Park, Yuri seems to be in a good mood that irritates Jessica. "Are you hungry?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah.." She answered lazily.

"I'll just buy some snacks. Hold Krystal for me." Yuri said.

She took Her Daughter from Him and watch Yuri run somewhere, She hold her to stand on her lap and kiss her cheek. "Our Anniversary is not important for Daddy.." She told her.

Krystal touch Jessica's cheeks and pinch them, "Aahhh!" She squeals.

"What? You're happy because you can hog Daddy all day?" Jessica asked and Her Daughter became even more happy. "What about Mommy?" She asked.

"Oohh.." Krystal said and put her hand in .

She sighed, She's getting really sad about their anniversary. "I'll just go out with Mom that day and You will stay with Daddy." She sighed.

Yuri went back with their snacks and gave her some and take Krystal from her, "I'm so happy today." He said.

"Good for you." Jessica mumbled and eat some fries. "I wanna go home right after this.." She said.

"Anything for you." Yuri said that made Jessica mad even more as Yuri seems not to care about what She feels.

------

"Mom, Where's Sica?" Yuri asked His Mother in law who is in the living room.

"I don't know, maybe in the Kitchen.." Miss Lee answered.

Yuri nods His head and walked to the Kitchen, He smiled as He saw His Wife cooking their Dinner.

He quietly walk closer to Her and hug her from the back that startled his Wife, "Looks delicious.." He said and kiss her neck while caressing her tummy.

Jessica calmed down when She heard his voice and focus on what She's doing.

"Baby.." Yuri called.

"What?" Jessica asked coldly, "Where is Krystal?"

"She's sleeping, I told her to give us time together."

"Time together? You don't even want to go ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter