Chapter 95: A Happy Family

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 95:

The sound of a romantic music welcomed Yuri and Jessica as They enter the fancy restaurant. the American Woman instantly smiled, she can feel the romantic vibe and she's definitely liking it.

They settled on the table and sit across each other then ordered dinner. Yuri turned to his Wife then smiled at her, They were having red wine while waiting for their dinner.

Yuri watch his Wife while enjoying her wine. Jessica was all smiles, she loves drinking wine and she's totally enjoying it with her husband.

"You like this place?" Yuri asked.

Jessica took a deep breath then nodded, "Yes." She truthfully said and look around again.

The Tanned guy put his wine glass on the side then hold her hand and give it gentle massages, "They started operating this more than a week ago and Mr. Kang told me that this is a nice place to have dates."

"Mr. Kang? Is he one of the board members in the company?"

"No, he is a different Mr. Kang, he is Appa's friend. I met him again few days ago in a Party." He sniff her hand.

She smiled and watch her husband caress her hand, Yuri is getting even more affectionate towards her. Even though he has a very busy schedule he never fail to give her attention and make her feel loved.

Their Dinner is finally served, the couple started having their dinner while talking about their family especially about their cute little baby.

"Krystal is the cutest baby.. She now knows a lot of words, I'm so proud of her." Yuri happily said.

"I couldn't believe that our little Princess is now three.." Jessica said. "She will start schooling then a few years later she will start dating and we will meet a guy who will make her heart flutter." She said in a dreamy tone, She's excited for the day when Krystal will introduce her boyfriend to them. 

Yuri stopped eating and sighed, "Sica, we're having a date. I don't wanna be in a bad mood." He said and shake his head. "My baby will always be a baby."

His Wife laugh at him, "I'm sorry, Mr. Kwon." She motioned him to move closer to her but Yuri was already busy with his phone.

"Hello, Eomma.. Is Krystal already sleeping?" He asked and Jessica shake her head. "Is she there?"

"Babe.." She called but Yuri was still busy.

"Hi Princess.. What are you doing? Giving your baby mamma?" He asked with a smile, He loves talking to his Daughter since she talks really cute. "Halmeoni will give Ddudeongie mamma.. Ask Halmeoni nicely, okay? And don't forget to say 'please' and 'thank you' like what Mommy always tell you."

Jessica finished her meal and just watch Yuri talk to their Daughter while drinking wine, "He's so cute.." She thought.

"Alright, Princess. Mommy and Daddy will be home soon. Go to sleep now." Yuri said with a big smile, "Aww, I love you too, Princess.. Tell Mommy you love her too." He pass the phone to his wife.

"Princess, Mommy's here."

"Mommy, wuv you much much." Krystal said. 

Jessica let out a wide grin, "I love you so much, Princess.. Bye." She said and hung up.

"Our Princess is so cute." Yuri mumbled and let his wife keep his phone.

"Are we still going to spend the night in the hotel or you wanna go home after this?" Jessica asked.

The tanned guy smiled at her then move his seat closer to her, "Of course we're not going home tonight.. We have a lot of things to do together, right Mrs. Kwon?" He circled his arms around her waist, hugging his wife sideways.

"Yeah, Yeah.. Finish your dinner now so we can go."

Yuri did as he was told and happily eat, Jessica watch him again.

"Your birthday is coming, what do you wanna do that day?" She asked although she already has plans for his special day.

Yuri look at her, "I'll be working that day, I'm flying to Taipei.. You know, we're all busy in the company nowadays." He said with a pout, He wants to go out of town with his Wife and also the four kids but he can't take a leave from work.

Jessica let out a giggle seeing his cute pout, "You look like Krystal, Babe. So cute." She said and reached out to pinch his cheeks, "Okay, what do you wanna get as a present?"

"You." He winked at her that made Jessica blush. "My Mrs. Kwon is blushing." He teased and hold her hand.

Jessica fan herself with her free hand, "You are getting really cheesy, Kwon Yuri." She said.

The tanned guy laughed at her then kiss the back of her hand, "Only for you." He said.

Jessica reached out to wipe the dirt on his face, "You will never do this to anyone else, you hear me?"

Yuri stood up and leaned in then gave her a sweet kiss, "Of course, Baby." He smiled.

She cupped his cheeks and kiss him without minding what other people will think, "I love you."

"I love you too." He went back to his seat. "I'll make you happy later."

"You're always making me happy, Yul." She told him.

"Really? Am I really making you happy?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, waking up with you by my side everyday and going home to me is enough reason for me to be happy.." She smiled at him, "But do you know what makes me fall in love with you more? It's witnessing how much you love our baby."

Yuri look at his Wife's flushed face, "Who wouldn't love that Princess? She's the cutest baby in the world and I am a proud Dad."

"I know and I love you even more because of that." She said.

Yuri couldn't hide his wide smile because of what his Wife told him, "Why are you being like this all of a sudden, Baby? You're so sweet." He stood up and went to her side.

Jessica get on her feet and tiptoed before she circled her arms around his neck as Yuri hugged her waist.

"I love you, Yul.." She said and kiss him on the neck.

"I love you.." He tightened the hug. "I'm done with my dinner, let's go now." He told her.

The Couple head straight to the hotel and continue their romantic date inside their room.

"Are you tired?" Yuri asked his Wife while trailing kisses on her face down to her neck.

"No, I'm not tired.." Jessica caress his hair and closed her eyes as she felt Yuri's lips closing around her sensitive peak. "Oh, God! Yul.." She groaned.

The Tanned guy let go of her mound and smiled at her, "I really love hearing you moan my name." He said and rolled beside her.

Jessica snuggled up with him and buried her face on the crook of his neck, She could feel Yuri's member poking her skin. "You did all the work but seems like you still got a lot of energy."

"I always have energy for you.." He peck the top of her head and caress her . "We need to go back to the Mansion early. Krystal will throw tantrums if she wake up without Mommy."

Jessica trace his chest with her index finger, "Are you indirectly telling me to sleep now?"

He chuckled, "No, I was just reminding you.." He squeezed her , "I'm willing to sacrifice my sleep to make you feel loved."

Jessica look at him with a smile while her hands is slowly traveling to his stomach down to , "Make me feel loved, Babe." she kissed him on his lips.

Yuri gently pushed her to lie on her back then hovered over her, "My Wifey wants me again?" He asked and kissed her passionately, "Tell me what you want, Baby."

She circled her arms around his neck and kiss him, "I want you." She whispered.

Yuri nodded and slowly crawled down between her legs, Jessica arch her back because of the sensation her husband is giving her. "I love you, Kwon Yuri!" She caress his hair.

He look at her, "I love you too, Sicababy." He said and just focused on giving his Wife a satisfying night.

------

"Unnie, finish photo time.. Ddudeongie tiwed." Krystal said while her cousin is changing her clothes for the third time.

Mina nodded, "You look like a Princess that's why Unnie likes dressing you up." the older kid told her, "wow, look Krystal.. You look like my favorite disney Princess!" She exclaimed and pulled her cousin to the mirror.

Krystal look at her dress then pouted, "But Ddudeongie baby need Mommy." She said, She left her doll to her grandmother's room and she's worried that it will be sad and look for her.

"This is the last dress, I promise." Mina said and hold her cousin's hand then pulled her out of her room to go to Yoong and Hyunbin's shared room.

"Ready?" Hyunbin asked while holding Yoong's camera, they are having a mini photoshoot and their baby cousin is their model.

Yoong who is in his bed look at his siblings and his pouting baby cousin, "That's enough, Kids. Look at Krystal, she's not having fun." He said and fixed the pair of round glasses that he's been wearing for a few months now.

"But Oppa, this is the last dress." Mina said then clap her hands, "I forgot something.. Stay here, I'll be back." She ran back to her room.

"Oppa." Krystal called and went to Yoong's bed, "Oppa, get Ddudeongie baby pleashe!" She cutely said while jumping.

Yoong get off from his bed and went out to get his Cousin's toy, He went back and saw Mina putting make up on Krystal's face.

"Yah!" He shouted, "What are you doing to her?"

"Making her pretty!"

"but she's already pretty."

"even more pretty then." Mina said.

"Itchy.." Krystal said with a pout.

Yoong sighed and put the doll on Hyunbin's bed, "Stop it, Mina-yah.. She said it's itchy." He said and get some wet tissue and wiped Krystal's face. "She's still a baby, She doesn't need that." He said then kissed Krystal's cheeks. "We will play with your baby doll after this." He told her then went back to his bed and get a book to read.

"Okay.. Let's continue the photoshoot!" Mina announced.

After their mini photoshoot, the four kids went out as their grandmother called them for lunch.

"Meoni.. Mommy and Daddy not home." Krystal said with a sad face.

Ryeowon who is sitting beside her ruffled her hair, "Mommy and Daddy went on a date.. They will pick you up later." She quickly said before Krystal throw tantrums again.

They had a hard time coaxing her this morning when she woke up without her Parents and they don't want her to cry again.

Mina then take their attention, "Halmeoni, Can I bring Krystal to my friend's birthday party?" She asked. "My friends like her very much because she is cute."

"We have to ask your Momma and Papa's permission first."

"Okay.. My friend has a brother, He's a little older than Krystal but I think he will like her."

Ryeowon shook her head, "Oh no, Your Papa will be mad if you pair her up with someone."

"I won't but I wanna bring her to the party."

After their lunch, they settled in the living room. Madame Kim was all smiles while watching her three older grandchildren play with Krystal.

"Yoongie, don't you have soccer training today?" Ryeowon asked.

Yoong look at her and fix his glasses, "We don't have training today, Eomma." He said.

Madame Kim smiled widely, "the Kids are growing up so fast.. Yoong is mature now."

Ryeowon sighed, "I know, Eomma.. He already has someone he likes. My baby is a big boy now." She pouted, She always talk to her kids and Yoong told her that he has a crush on someone but refused to tell her who it is since he knew his Eomma will only . 

"Also Krystal.. She's three now, I think she is ready to have a sibling."

"Yeah, but I think it's better if she will have a baby sister, look at how she loves her baby doll."

"Where is my baby?" They then heard Yuri's loud voice.

"Daddy?" Krystal quickly look at the door and waited for it to open.

Not long after, one of the bodyguards opened the door then Jessica and Yuri went inside the house and saw everyone in the living room. Krystal quickly stood up and ran to her parents.

Yuri smiled and carried her, "Aigoo, my baby missed us so much!" He said and showered his daughter kisses all over her face.

"Momma!" the three other kids greeted Jessica with a hug.

"My babies." Jessica gave them kisses then turned to her Daughter, "I'm sorry if we took too long to pick you up, Princess."

They greeted the two women with a bow then seated in the couch and talk about what the kids did the other day and earlier today.

"Momma, Mina put make up on Krystal." Yoong informed his Aunt. "I wiped it away."

Jessica look at Krystal's face then sighed, "Mina, don't do that again.. She's a baby and her skin is a little sensitive."

Yuri nodded, "Right, You girls shouldn't put make up on. You're already pretty without it."

"That's what I always tell her Papa.. She wouldn't listen to her Oppa." Yoong said.

"I don't use it often though.." Mina pouted, "the boys from my school tease me for not being pretty."

Yoong creased is eyebrows, "Tell me who they are so I can beat them up!"

"Kwon Yoong!" Ryeowon called. "That's not nice."

"but they are mean to Mina. I should protect her, right Papa?"

"Of course! Tell us who they are, Mina. Yoongie, Hyunbin and Papa will beat them all up." Yuri said and showed them his fist.

"Yeah! Beat them all up!" Hyunbin happily said.

"Beat up!" Krystal showed her fist just like her father.

Jessica hit her husband's arm, "Yah, Kwon Yuri. Can you at least set a good example to the kids?" She scolded him then look at Mina, "Don't listen to them, okay? You're too young to use make up and you are pretty without it."

Ryeowon smiled at her Daughter, "those boys tease you to get your attention, Sweetheart. Maybe they like you." She told her, "If Your Papa and Momma think that it's not good then I should restrict you from using it."

Mina nodded, She then remembered about her Friend's birthday party, "Papa, it's my friend's birthday next week, can I come there?"

Yuri look at His Niece, "Is it a girl?"

"No, He's a boy, Papa."

Yuri immediately shook his head and pulled Mina's closer to him. "Listen, Girls should never go to any Guy's house to party. Boys should be the one coming to our house to ask if he can invite you out and definitely not to his home, always remember that." He told her that made Mina pout. "And oh, You're not allowed to go out without a bodyguard."

"Am I not allowed to attend the party?" Mina asked.

"Not allowed.."

"But Halmeoni and Eomma allowed me to go."

"I said no.." He nonchalantly said.

"But He invited the whole class.."

Madame Kim shake her head, "Son, she's just a kid. She wanna spend time and play with her friends. Let her do what she wants. It's not like she will go see her boyfriend." She said then excused herself as she received a phone call. 

"Yeah, it's okay, Yul. They will just eat and play there for sure." Ryeowon said.

"I just wanna protect her.. Kids nowadays start dating at an early age." He said then caress Mina's hair. "You can never date without my permission, you hear me?"

"Yeah.." Mina said. "Can I go to the party now?"

Yuri look at her as if thinking about it, Yoong turned to his sister and saw her pouting knowing that their Papa will not let Mina go to the party.

"I will go with her, Papa." Yoong suddenly said.

"You'll do that? You will look after your sister?"

"Yes."

He sighed, "Okay.. You're a big boy now, Yoongie. I'm putting my trust in you." Yoong nodded.

"I wanna go with Noona too." Hyunbin said.

Mina finally smiled, "I wanna take Krystal with me."

"She's still a baby, She will look for us so she has to stay with her Mommy and Daddy." Yuri said and sniffed Krystal's hair.

Jessica hug his arm and lean on him, Yuri look at his wife and she looks tired, "Um, Noona.. I will take my wife and Krystal home now." He said and stood up to get ready to go home.

"Yul." He look up and saw his mother, "We have something to talk about. Go to my office." She said and went back to her office.

Yuri put Krystal down and peck her forehead, "I'll be back." He said then walk upstairs.

He knock on the door then slowly opened it, "Eomma." He called and went inside.

Madame Kim told him to take a seat, "I received a phone call from my friend who is also friends with Mr. Shim.." She started.

Yuri sighed, "What is it again?" He asked.

Jessica's former Boss was sentenced to nine months in prison for what he did, Yuri wanted it to be longer to make him suffer and for him to learn but it's not for him to decide.

"They are doing something to reduce the prison sentence for their Son."

"What? Nine months is already too short for him, Eomma. Why would they want to reduce his jail time? He deserve more than that for trying to harm my Wife." He angrily said.

"Calm down, Yul.. Our Lawyer is there to help us." Madame Kim confidently said, "You don't need to worry anything, Son."

Yuri took a deep breath and nodded, "I'll just wait for their call then." He said and look at his watch, "We have to go, Eomma. Sica is tired so I'll let her rest today."

"Did you two had a nice date last night?" His Mother asked that made him smile. 

"Everything was perfect last night.. Sica and I had so much fun."

Madame Kim smiled even wider, "Are we going to expect baby number two soon?" She asked excitedly, "I want to have more grandkids, Yul."

Yuri shake his head, "I don't think we're gonna have a baby soon, Eomma. You know how busy I am with the company, I don't think this is the right time to have another baby." He walked to the door.

They went out, Yuri and Jessica bid goodbye to their family. "Thank you for taking care of Krystal, Eomma." Jessica told her mother-in-law while hugging her. "By the way, the small party for Yul is set the day before his actual birthday, he will fly to Taipei on the day of his birthday so it's better to celebrate it in advance." She whispered then broke the hug.

Madame Kim nodded in understanding and squeezed Jessica's hand. She's so happy that Yuri's life is doing better than what she imagined and it's because of Jessica. "You are doing great as a mother and wife, Honey.. I'm really grateful that you are my Daughter-in-law.."

The American woman smiled at what her Mother-in-law just told her, "Thank you, Eomma."

"Baby, let's go." said Yuri who is waiting outside with Krystal with his phone in his ear. "I'm sorry, Ms. Han.. I was talking to my wife, Yeah.. What is it again?"

"We have to go, Eomma." She said and went to out.

The bodyguard opened the car door for them and they get inside, "Daddy.. Ddudeongie baby need new dwesh." Krystal informed her father.

Yuri bid goodbye to the person he's talking to and turned to his Daughter. "Okay, Daddy will buy you and your baby more dresses.." Yuri said then glanced at his Wife, "Do you want Mommy, Soojungie and your baby to have same dresses?"

Krystal nodded, "Hmm!"

"Okay, We will find a good designer to make you dresses."

"Yul, stop it." Jessica said and turn to Krystal, "Baby, Your baby doesn't need a new dress. She has so many dresses at home, She can use it forever."

"No.." Krystal pouted, if her Mommy says no then she will not get what she wants so she look at her father with puppy eyes and cute pouty lips, "Daddy get Ddudeongie dwesh." She said and put her hands together as if she's pleading, "Cute dwesh, juddeyo!"

The Bodyguards who are with them in the car look at Krystal from the rearview mirror with a smile, Krystal always shower aegyo everyday and today is not an exception.

Yuri look at his cute daughter, "Kyeopta.." He mumbled then nodded his head, "Daddy will give you dresses, don't worry, Princess." He smiled and Krystal clap her hands.

"Ah jeongmal.." Jessica just shook her head, Yuri is spoiling their little girl so much and it sometimes starts their argument.

They quickly went to their room as soon as they arrived home. Yuri plopped down on the bed next to his Wife and caress her tummy, "Do you think we can have y time tonight?" He whispered to her as his hand slid inside her shirt and rub her bare skin.

Jessica who is busy with her phone slap his arm, "I'm tired, Yul and I'm busy." She said.

"What's making you busy?" He asked then gave her a kiss on her shoulder, He tried to look at her phone but Jessica quickly hide it from him. "Yah, are you keeping secret from me? I noticed that you and Eomma are talking about something awhile ago. Tell me what it is."

"It's between two women, Kwon Yuri. Don't be too nosy." She said.

Yuri pouted, "Alright.."

"Mommy.." Krystal climb to the bed and crawled to her mother.

Jessica smiled as her daughter sit on her lap, "What is it?" She asked and fixed her Daughter's fringe that's blocking her face.

"Mommy, make cookie.." Krystal said then hug her, "make mamma juddeyo."

"Mommy is tired, Princess.. We were up the whole night that's why we woke up really late."

"But Ddudeongie want mamma."

"Daddy will make you sandwich and milk." Jessica wiggled her eyebrows to her husband. "I'm tired, remember?"

Yuri sighed and get off the bed, "Okay, I also need to make a call." He mumbled and take his phone. He turned to His Wife and Daughter with a huge smile. "Sandwich and Milk?" He asked and Krystal nodded, "Your order is coming right up, Princess." He chuckles and walk his way out of their room.

The American woman sighed in relief and took her phone out to continue typing the message that she will send to Tiffany, "Daddy is too nosy, He will ruin my surprise birthday party for him if he keeps doing that."

Krystal blink her eyes cutely and look at her, "Mommy, no phone.. Ddudeongie time now." She said and tried to get her mother's phone to hide it.

"Hold on.."

The little girl crossed her cute little arms over her chest and pouted, "Ddudeongie time.. No phone, no TV, no poppap!"

Her Mother wanted to laugh at her Daughter, she's upset but still looking so cute. "I know, Baby. No phone, no TV and no laptop if it's Soojungie time but this is for Daddy."

"No.. Mommy bad." She tried to get off her lap but Jessica stopped her.

"geez, You're so strict.." Jessica shook her head. "Well, rule is a rule.." She mumbled and kiss her daughter.

'Soojungie time' it is a rule at home that Jessica set and it should be strictly followed by the couple to give time and attention to their Princess. It's not that they don't give their baby enough attention but Jessica want for her and Yuri to set aside everything for a moment and focus only on Krystal, no phone, no TV, no laptop only the three of them. They spend a few hours with their Daughter by talking, playing with her and teaching her the things that she has to learn for her age that they failed to do during their busy days at work.

Their private time with their Daughter also gives them chance to discover amazing things about her and Krystal never fail to surprise them every time.

"Mommy will just send this message to the Kim's.. This is for Daddy's birthday so it's important." She said and pressed the send button. "Done.." She smiled and put her phone in the drawer then caress her Daughter's hair. "What did you do while Mommy and Daddy are away?"

"Unnie and Oppa did Photo tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter