Chapter 80: Better Days

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 80:

"Eomma, are We going to see the twins again?"

Ryeowon smiled at Mina and nodded Her head, "Yes, We will visit the cute twins of Uncle Taeng and Aunt Tiffany!"

The Kids squealed, They love visiting the twins since They are so cute.

Yoong smiled, He's happy since He will get to play with Seohyun.

"Eomma, Yoobin will play with Yewee.." Hyunbin said.

Ryeowon chuckles, Her two boys are so smitten by Taeyeon's Nieces and She finds it really cute.

They arrived to Taeny's Home and was welcomed by the Two Cute little Girls and Their Mother. "Seohyun Unnie!" Mina hug the other girl.

"Mina.."

"Yewee!" Hyunbin greeted the one year old little girl.

Irene smiled at them, "Seohyun, Yeri.. bring them to the playroom." She said.

The Kids run inside leaving Their Mothers alone, "Unnie, come in! Tiffany Unnie and Oppa are in the Nursery.." She said and take the older woman inside the House.

"Waaah!" They heard the Twins crying while they are walking up the stairs.

Irene smiles, "The Twins cry a lot.." She said.

Ryeowon chuckles, "Tiffany needs more patience then!" 

"I know, Oppa and Unnie always argue about the Babies, They are so funny!"

They stopped in front of the Nursery and knock, Taeyeon opened the door and smiled at Ryeowon, "Noona!" He opened the door wide and let them in.

The eldest woman gave Tiffany a hug then look at the Twins, "Hi, Aunt Ryeowon is here again." She giggles, "They are so cute!" She happily said.

"They are the cutest!" Tiffany proudly said and kissed one of Her Sons.

She gave birth with Twin Boys four months ago, They are having a hard time taking care of the twins but they are getting used to it and now They are enjoying Parenthood.

"Waaah!" Taeyeon rush to the other Baby and gave Him a kiss too.

"My Handsome Junmyeon is jealous!" Taeyeon said.

Ryeowon creased Her eyebrows, "Junmyeon?" She asked in confusion, "I thought Your Boys' names are Kim Jin and Kim Suho?"

"Those are Their nicknames.." Taeyeon said.

"I call Junmyeon, Suho because I want that name.. It means Guardian, He will be His Siblings' Protector since He is the oldest child.."

"Oh! I see.. Why didn't you just named Him Suho?"

"Taetae likes the name Junmyeon more but I want to call Him by his nickname same goes with Jin." Tiffany said then look around as She noticed something, "Where are the Kids by the way?"

"They are in the Playroom." Irene said and take Suho from Taeyeon then kiss Him, "I wanna have a baby boy too!" She said.

"Yah, just borrow My Boys sometimes! Yeri is still young to be an older sister.." Taeyeon told His Younger sister.

"I know, Oppa!" She said and gave Suho back to His Father and excused herself to look after the kids.

Tiffany put Baby Jin on the bed and laid Him next to His twin brother and let Her Husband play with Their Babies.

"Peek-a-boo!"

Ryeowon look at Taeyeon and smile seeing Him happily playing with His children, "Aww, You look cute!" Taeyeon look at Her then smiled widely, "You look good with Your Kids.."

"Thank You!"

Tiffany nodded proudly, "He always come home early to help me with the Kids." She said. 

She's really proud to tell other people that Taeyeon is an amazing father to Their Babies.

"Aww, That's amazing! Taeyeon is in love with His Kids!"

Taeyeon nodded furiously, "Yes, and I fell in love with My pig-fany even more!"

Tiffany blushed at what Her husband said and covered Her face, "You're a sweet talker!"

Taeyeon wink at Her that made His Wife squeal and Ryeowon laugh at them. "You two really have the cutest relationship!" She commented then remembered Yuri and Jessica, "I hope Jess and Yuri will be like You two.."

The atmosphere suddenly became gloomy, Tiffany sighed, They heard what happened, They are so glad that Yuri and Jessica's baby is doing okay but seems like Their marriage is not good.

"How is Jessi by the way?"

"We talked over the phone the other day and She told me that She wants to just stay in San Francisco. I don't know what's happening to Her and Yuri but Yuri always come there to visit her since She don't want to go back here." Ryeowon said.

She's really sad to the other couple's set up, it seems like Jessica got tired of Yuri and chose to stay away from Her husband in the meantime.

"I hope they could fix their problem especially now that they are going to have a baby.."

"Yeah, Eomma and I are wishing for it too.." Ryeowon said.

Taeyeon cleared His throat, "They will be fine soon, Sica loves Yuri and they can't live without each other for too long so We have nothing to worry about!" He assured the two women then stood up, "I'll just prepare You some snacks!" He said and excused Himself.

"Yeah, Taetae is right, Unnie!" Tiffany said and laid beside Her Babies.

Ryeowon nodded, "Yeah, maybe." She said and just play with the twins.

------

"Thank You for your time!"

Yuri quickly stood up as soon as Miss Park finished Her presentation. "I have to go!" He said.

Madame Kim look at Her Son, "Yul, are You okay?" She asked.

Yuri looks tired, They had been busy the past couple of months, Her Son has the most hectic schedule since He has to fly back and forth to meet to the Clients and She couldn't help but worry about him.

The Tanned Guy look at His Mother, "Ah, Yeah.. I just need to go.." He said in a hurry.

"You can just visit Jessica some other time, Son!"

"I want to see Sica.." He said.

Madame Kim nodded, Yuri always make sure to go to San Francisco every weekend to spend time with His Wife and take care of Her. She can see that Yuri is having a hard time but She never heard him complain and this makes her proud that Her Son is trying really hard to make up for His mistakes.

"Make sure to rest! We will be busy in the next few weeks."

Yuri nodded, "I'll go ahead now, Eomma! " He bowed to His Mother then left the office.

"Mr. Kwon, would You like to eat anything?" The Private Flight attendant ask Yuri.

The Tanned Guy look at Her, "Oh, I'm fine! I will just sleep." He said and walk to the room in the Private jet to rest.

He laid down on the bed and massage His head, He then checked the time on His phone, "Oh, It's almost 3am there.." He mumbled and yawned. 

They had a very busy week in the office and He is very tired, He wants to just stay at home and rest but He wants to be with His Wife more.

He reached for His bag and took out the last month's ultrasound picture of their baby. He smiled while staring at it, "You're getting bigger now, My Sweet Potato!" He said then chuckles, He calls His Baby 'Sweet Potato' since that's how big it was on their previous check up and He finds it cute.

"You're doing a good job for not making it hard for Mommy to carry you.. Daddy is so proud of You, Baby!"

He smiled widely as He thought of His Wife, It's been four months since Jessica went back to Her Hometown and every time he would visit her He make sure to give Her His full attention that She and Their Baby needs.

"Daddy will see You again when I get there.. I'm excited to see how big You are now!" He kept talking to the Picture.

He will take Jessica to her check up and He is very excited to see the developments of Their Baby, He read a lot about babies nowadays and He's learning so many things that He can use in the future.

He yawned again, He's really sleepy and He has to rest since He will not be able to sleep that long when He's with His Wife.

"Daddy will sleep now, Baby! Goodnight!"

------

Jessica walked out of Her room after Her afternoon nap, She look for Her Mother but She couldn't find her around the house.

"Where is Mom?" She asked the House cleaner.

"She went somewhere.."

"I see." She said while gently rubbing Her back.

"Do You need anything?"

Jessica sighed, "My back is aching.." She said then sighed, "I'll just take a walk around the beach.. Tell Her I went out, Thank You!" She said and walked away.

Miss Lee went back a few minutes later and asked about Her Daughter. "She was having a back pain and went to the beach for a walk."

She nodded and went to the Kitchen to prepare some snacks for Her Daughter.

The House Cleaner left after She's done with Her Work leaving Miss Lee alone.

Miss Lee then heard someone's knocking on the front door, "She's back?" She mumbled and walk to the Door and opened it. "Oh, Yuri!"

The said Guy bowed to Her, "Good Afternoon, Mom!" He greeted while holding some paper bags and a bouquet of flowers. "Is Sica sleeping?"

His Mother in law let Him in, "She went to the beach to walk around."

Yuri went to His Wife's room and left all the Paper bags, He went out still holding the bouquet of flowers and excused Himself to look for His Wife.

He walk to the beach, Jessica would often go there since She loves the beach ever since She was young.

"Where is She this time?" He mumbled while looking around but then He stops as He felt his head aches. "Aish, again.." He closed His eyes and gently tap His head and ignore His headache. He opened His eyes again and continue looking for His Wife.

He stopped from His tracks when He spotted His Wife, "Sica!" He called and run to where She is, "Baby!" He quickly hugged Her.

Jessica was surprised to see Her husband there, "You're here, I thought You're Busy.."

"I wanna spend my weekend with you!" Yuri break the hug and gave Her the flowers, "For You!" He said happily.

"Thank You!" Jessica said.

Yuri cupped Her face, "I've missed You!" He lean down and kissed Her on her lips. He is so happy to see His Wife again.

Jessica look around, "Yul, it's embarrassing!"

"It's okay, Baby!" He peck her forehead then touch her tummy, "How is My sweet potato doing?" He asked and leaned down, "Daddy's here again, I've missed you, My Sweet Potato!" He said then kiss His Wife's tummy.

"He's bigger than sweet potato now.." Jessica told Him.

Yuri smiled at Her then intertwined their fingers together, "I know, Our baby is growing up so fast because of You!" He said and kiss the back of her hand.

The Two walk back home, Yuri kept talking to His Wife but Jessica would only give short answers.

"Are You hungry, Baby?" Yuri asked.

"No.." Jessica said.

He nodded and tightened the hold on Her hand, Jessica lets him do anything He wants for Her and their baby but She's still reluctant in showing affection towards him and he totally understands it since She was deeply hurt with what he did and He will keep working hard to earn her trust again.

They arrived home, Jessica and Yuri stayed in the living room with Miss Lee and had snacks while watching movie.

Miss Lee turned to Her Daughter as She remembered something, "Honey, are you still having back pain?"

Yuri creased his eyebrows and look at his Wife, "You're having back pain?" He asked and touch her lower back, "Here?"

"Yeah, but I feel better now.." She said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked looking so worried.

Jessica look at him, Yuri is very attentive when it comes to her. "I'm okay now, Yul."

"You should rest now, let's go back to your room!" He stood up and hold her hand.

Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter