Chapter 53

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 53:

"Mr. Kwon, Jessica said She's busy.." Yuri's Secretary quickly said as soon as She opened Yuri's office door.

Yuri sighed and nodded, "Alright, Thank You!" He said and the Secretary went out.

The Tanned Guy lean on the Table in frustration, Jessica is mad at Him after They talked last night. He told Her that He has a Business Trip to Jeju and He wants Her to come with Him to visit Mr. Jung but Jessica don't want to and that started Their argument that turned into a fight.

He sighed, "She's hardheaded.." He mumbled.

His Flight is tomorrow before lunch and Jessica is still not talking to Him.

He stood up and walk to the Door then opened it, "I need to talk to each one of You!" He said loudly, "I'll start with Miss Jung!" Jessica will not talk to Him in the office except if it's about work so He has to think of the ways for Her to talk to Him.

All the staffs look at Jessica who didn't bother to look at Him.

"Jung Jessica come here in my office now!" He said firmly, If He can't control Her as a Boyfriend, He will use His power as Her boss.

Jessica is still busy in Her spot, the Staffs look at Yuri. "Sir, Maybe just talk to someone else first.. Jessica seems really busy.."

Yuri sighed and walk to Jessica's desk, "Jessica.." He called.

"I'm working.. Sir.." Jessica answered without looking at Him.

He hold Her arm and yanked Her to stand up, "I'm gonna report You to Madam Kim if You don't follow me."

Jessica sighed and break away from His hold, "Make sure this is about work or else.."

"Or else what?"

"You'll sleep on Your own tonight." She whispered and walk past Him.

Yuri just shake His head and followed His Girlfriend in His Office. Jessica sit on the chair and crossed Her legs.

The Tanned Guy sit on His swivel chair and stared at His Girlfriend, "Sica.. Let's not fight about this." He said.

Jessica stood up, "I told You, I will only talk to You if it's about work.."

Yuri sighed, "Sica, Why can't You just talk to Your Dad?" He asked.

Jessica turned to Him, "I will never talk to Him again.." She said and walk to the Door, "Sleep in Your room tonight, I don't wanna talk to You."

Yuri shake His head, "Don't worry, I'm not going home tonight." He said.

Jessica turned around with knitted eyebrows, "What? Where are You going?"

He put His hands in His pocket, "I'm gonna stay in a Hotel near this Building. I'm not gonna be with You anyway.. There's no difference so I'll just stay in the Hotel.."

Jessica gritted Her teeth, "Alright then, enjoy Your stay there!" She said and walked away.

Yuri sighed, Jessica is really mad at Her father. "I guess I'll go to Jeju alone.." He mumbled.

------

Jessica woke up in the middle of the night, He sat up and checked Her phone if Her boyfriend called or send Her a message but nothing.

She sighed and toss Her phone on the bed, Yuri is not at home, He really stayed in the Hotel and tomorrow, He will go to Jeju for a business trip and they will not see each other for almost two days.

"I miss Yuri.." She mumbled and take Her phone again then dialed Yuri's phone number.

"Hello?" Yuri answered.

"Go home." She said.

"I'm not going home. You wi-"

"I miss You." She said and waited for His answer.

She heard Him sigh, "I'll be Home in a bit, wait for me." He said that made Her smile, "I'll drive slowly, Don't worry.. I love You, Sica." He said then hang up.

Jessica take a deep breath and just waited for Yuri to go Home. A few minutes later, She heard someone knocking on Her room door.

She stood up and opened the door, She was surprised when Yuri immediately hug Her.

The Tanned Guy take Her to the bed and kissed Her, "Are You still mad?" He asked and sit on the bed.

She sighed, "I want to, but I can't.. I'm missing You a lot." She told Him.

Yuri smiled and laid them on the bed, "I'll be leaving tomorrow, I'm going to miss You." He said and hug Her.

"Me too.." Jessica pouted, "Can You go home right after Your meeting?" She asked.

Yuri pinch Her cheeks, "Are You worried that I will look at other girls there?" He asked then chuckles, "Don't worry, I will bring Hyunbin with Me tomorrow, No girls, I will just babysit an active little boy.." He said.

"What? but You have a meeting.." She said.

"It's okay.. Hyunbin's cute enough to melt everyone's heart.." He laugh.

"Are You gonna bring Him to Your meeting?" She asked and He nodded.

Jessica doesn't know that Yuri will actually talk to Her Father and the Business meeting is just His excuse.

"Is it okay?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah.. Hyunbin will just show His cute face and after that, I'm sure We will close the deal!"

Jessica chuckles, "Sure thing! He's adorable and no one can resist Him!" She said.

Yuri yawns, "I'm sleepy.." He said.

Jessica nodded then kissed Him on the lips, "Goodnight, Babe." She smiled at Him, "I love You." She peck His forehead.

"I love You too."

------

"We'll go ahead now, Noona.. I will take good care of Hyunbin.." Yuri told His Sister in law.

Ryeowon gave Him Hyunbin's bag and kissed Her Son, "Be good to Papa Yuri, Okay?"

Hyunbin nodded, "Um, 'kay!"

She kissed Him, "I love You."

"Wuv You!" He said wave His hands for His Older Siblings.

"Papa, Where are You going?" Mina asked.

"We will go to Jeju but We will go back home quick.." He smiled and take Hyunbin out if Ryeowon's office.

He saw Jessica outside the office, "I wanna take You to the Airport.." She said.

Yuri nodded, The Couple ride the lift and went out of the Building where the Driver is waiting.

They get in the Car, Yuri hold His Girlfriend's hand tightly. "I will call You immediately.." He told Her.

Jessica nodded, "Yeah.." She said then lean on Him, "Are You going to visit Him?" She asked.

He sighed, She don't want to call Her Father 'Dad' again, "Yeah, maybe.. Why? Do You want me to tell Him something?" He asked.

She shake Her head, "If He asks about me, tell Him I'm doing better.. Mom and I are doing good without Him.."

Yuri sighed and shake His head, "Baby.. Uncle Dan is still Your Father, you sho-" He wasn't able to finish as Jessica kiss Him.

"I love You! I'm gonna miss You!" She whispered then smiled at Him.

Yuri bite His lower lip and caress Her thigh, "Alright, I will not scold you today.." He said.

Jessica turned to Hyunbin who is quietly sitting beside Yuri, "Hyunbin, Honey.. Give Momma some presents when You back, okay?"

Hyunbin look at Her, "Peshen?" He asked. "Papa peshen." He said.

"What? Papa is Your present to me?" Jessica asked and laugh, "Give me another Papa, I don't want Your Papa Yul anymore." She said.

Yuri glared at Her then squeeze Her thighs, "You want another Papa, huh?" He asked.

Jessica laugh, "Just kidding! I love You!" She kiss His cheek.

Yuri poke Her sides that made Her squeal, "You love teasing me.."

"Enough, Yul!" Jessica hold His hands to stop Him but Yuri kiss Her neck and tickle Her with His kisses. "Kyaaahh! Hyunbin, Help Me!"

The Little Boy hit Yuri's back, "Bad, Bad, Bad!" He said then cried out loud when He did not stopped.

The Cpuple stopped playing around and attended coax Hyunbin, "Sorry.." Yuri said.

"Momma huwt!" The Little Boy pouted.

"No, Momma is okay, we are just playing around.. I'm sorry, Hyunbin.." Jessica said.

"No.. Papa bad!"

Yuri wipe Hyunbin's tears away, "Look, Papa will kiss Momma!" He said and kiss Jessica, "I love You, Momma." He said and kissed His girlfriend again.

Jessica hug Yuri to show that They are okay, "Love You too, Papa.." She smiled as Hyunbin is watching then with a pout. "We are just playing.." She giggles.

They arrived in the Airport a few minutes later, Yuri, Jessica and Hyunbin get off the car.

"Wish me luck, Baby.. This will be one of the most important meetings in My life.." Yuri said while carrying Hyunbin.

Jessica who is oblivious of what's gonna happen smiled at Him, "Goodluck, Babe.. Whatever happens, Successful or not, I will be here for You.." She caress His face.

Yuri leaned down, "I love You! I'll be back home soon." He kissed Her lips.

"I love You too." Jessica said then look at the bag that He is carrying. "It's only Hyunbin's bag, Where is Yours?"

"I'll just buy clothes there.." He smiled.

Jessica nodded and turned to Hyunbin, "Be good, okay? Help Papa on His meeting.. Show everyone Your beautiful smile.." She whispered and kiss His cheek, "I love You."

"Wuv You, Momma!!" Hyunbin said.

Yuri take Hyunbin's bag and walked inside the Airport.

Jessica sighed, "I hope everything goes well.." She mumbled and get in the car and went back to the office to go back to work.

------

"Yes, Sica.. We just landed here in Jeju, I'm waiting for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter