Chapter 60

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 60:

"Yeah,  stick to the plan.. Our flight will be tomorrow,  I'll do the proposal when We get there..  I'll keep you posted,  Yeah,  thank You!" Yuri hang up after and smiled widely. 

He's talking to the coordinator he hired to plan the perfect proposal for Jessica,  He will propose to His girlfriend in a few days and He wants to make it perfect for Her. 

"I'm excited.." He giggles. 

"Babe,  are You okay?" asked Jessica who just came out from the shower.

Due to His excitement,  Yuri pulled His Girlfriend to the bed and hovered over her. 

"Kyaaaahh!" Jessica squealed out loud as Yuri attack Her with kisses on Her neck while tickling Her. "Yul, please stop!" She said while giggling.

Yuri sat up and pulled Her, "What do You wanna do?" He asked.

"Uh, Sleep?" She said that made Her boyfriend groan, "I mean, We have a flight back to Seoul tomorrow and I need to sleep since You will never let me sleep in the plane." She explained.

Yuri smiled and cupped Her face, "I can't wait to go Home with You.." He said and kiss Her lips. 

Jessica smiled and pulled Him closer to deepen the kiss. Yuri laid Her down and hovered over Her again, He loves having this sweet moment with His Girlfriend after a tiring day.

They break the kiss and look at each other's eyes, Jessica caress His shoulders and bite Her lips. "I love You, Yul." She said.

Yuri peck Her lips then laid next to Her, "I love You too, Baby.." He hug Her.

The Couple didn't bother to speak and just feel each other's warmth. Jessica was feeling happy,  Yuri and Her never had a fight while They are there, everything is perfect between them and She likes it a lot. 

Jessica then hold His chin to look at Her, "Yul, Can We just settle here?" She suddenly asked.

Yuri creased Her eyebrows, "We already talked about it, right? I'll be taking over the Company in a few years and Noona needs us with the Kids.." He said, "Why, Baby?"

She sighed, "I just noticed that it's more peaceful if we're here.." She told Him. She's actually worried that something will happen again once They are back to Korea.

"Are You scared that something from My past might show up again and ruin us?" He asked but Jessica didn't answer. He sighed, "Alright, I will talk to Eomma about it, I will ask Her if She can allow me to stay here.." He said, although He knew that His Mother will never allow Him to move in San Francisco.

Jessica kiss Him on the lips, "Thank You, Baby.." She smiled.

"But I can't promise anything.." He said.

"It's okay, as long as You're considering it.." She smiled at Him.

"Alright, Go to sleep now, Baby.." Yuri peck Her forehead, "Love You!" He said and hug His Girlfriend to sleep.

------

"Visit Me some other time and with the Kids." Miss Lee told the Couple.

Jessica rolled Her eyes, "Mom, stop teasing."

"I'm talking about Ryeowon's Kids, Honey.." She said with a smile.

Yuri hold His Girlfriend on Her waist, "I'll take care of Sica, Mom!" He smiled.

Miss Lee nodded, "I know, Yul.." She smiled.

Yuri hug Miss Lee,  "I'm gonna propose to Her when We get home.." He whisepered and break the hug. 

Miss Lee smiled widely then hug Her Daughter,  "I'm gonna miss You both.. And Yul, Thank You for everything!" She said.

Yuri just smiled at Her, "Mom, just enjoy here, okay? No need to work, I'll take care of everything and if You feel something go to the Doctor to get check." Jessica told Her.

"The Helper will start coming here next week." Yuri said, He hired a helper since Jessica is so worried about Her Mother staying in the House alone.

"I'm okay, Don't worry."

"Just follow us, Mom.. You'll enjoy it there because of the Kids.."

"I'm okay here.." Miss Lee said with a smile to assure Them that She is okay. "Go ahead now.."

Jessica hug Her Mother, "I'm gonna miss You, Mom.." She said.

"I'm gonna miss You too, Honey!" Miss Lee kiss Her Daughter's cheek, "I love You!"

"I love You too.."

Yuri look at the Cab that's waiting for Them and turned to His Girlfriend. "Baby, Let's go?"

Jessica nodded and the Couple ride the Cab and went to the Airport.

"Do You wanna eat anything?" Yuri asked while They are sitting comfortably on Their seats on the Plane.

"I just want some snacks.." She said while watching a movie and Yuri nodded.

Jessica then felt Yuri kiss Her cheek then hand Her a something to eat, "Eat well." He said.

She smiled and pinch His cheeks, "Share it with Me.." She said.

Yuri shake His Head, "I'm good.." He said then just watch Her enjoy Her snack. "Um, What do You think of going out of town next week?" He asked.

Jessica look at Him, "Yul, Let's just stay at home and spend time with the Kids, Stop spending too much!" She told Him but Yuri shake His head, "I'm sure Your Eomma will scold You for overspending while You are in San Francisco.."

For more than a month of staying in Her Hometown, Yuri spent too much money buying new House furniture for Her Mother plus They keep traveling everywhere in the US.

"No.. Eomma will understand.. I want Your Mom to feel comfortable and besides, We enjoyed Our time together, right?" He said with a smile, "And I'm sure She'll be happy because We have presents for Them.."

"I know.. but.. whatever, You never listen to me anyway.." She just shrug.

Yuri chuckles and hug Her sideways, "I love You!" He whispered and kissed Her cheek.

Jessica sighed and just focus on the movie while Yuri was leaning on Her shoulders, "Will You marry me?" She smiled seeing the Male Lead Character in the Movie kneeling while showing the ring to the Female Lead actress.

"Say Yes!" She mumbled.

"Yes!" Jessica clap Her hands as the Actors kissed.

Yuri look at the Movie His Girlfriend is watching, "His proposal is so simple.."

"It doesn't matter if it's the simplest marriage proposal, what's important is, He said what His heart says." Jessica said then look at Him, "I actually like it more than having a Grand and expensive proposal.." She smiled.

Yuri nodded and peck Her lips,  He needs to change His plans since Jessica wants a simple marriage proposal. 

"What are You thinking? " Jessica asked.

"Nothing,  I'll sleep, Baby. Hug me." He said.

"Just sleep, Baby." She told Him and pat His cheeks. "I'm watching."

"Can I just get a kiss?" He asked. "One really sweet kiss."

Jessica shake Her head, Yuri surely wants a passionate kiss, "Yul, We are in a Plane.. People will see us." She said.

"No one will see us, look We have something covering us!" He said.

The American Woman shake Her head, "Just a peck,  okay?"

"No, Two minutes.." Yuri said and Jessica shake Her head, "Alright, One minute.."

Jessica nodded, Yuri cupped Her face and slowly lean down then kiss Her lips. The Couple shared a passionate kiss.

The Blonde Woman touch Him on His chest and deepened the kiss, "I love You!" She whispered but She stopped as Yuri Her tongue loudly. She pushed Him then look around, She then look at Him, "Yul.. That's embarassing.." She said and wipe the side of Yuri's lips.

Yuri giggled then hold Her hand, "I love You, Baby.." He said and close His eyes to sleep.

"I love You too!" She said and let Yuri sleep.

------

"Eomma.. Is it true? Momma will come home today?" Mina excitedly asked Her Mother.

Ryeowon nodded, "Yes, Honey.. And with Papa.." She said while fixing Her Daughter's hair.

"Yay! Hyunbin will not be sad anymore!" Mina wiggle Her feet in so much happiness.

Ryeowon creased Her eyebrows, "Why is Hyunbin sad?"

"Because Papa and Momma missed His birthday!"

"Oh.." She nodded, "But He seems happy on His Birthday.."

"No, Hyunbin is sad.. Mina knows it because Mina is Hyunbin's Noona!"

Ryeowon smiles, Her Kids are really adorable especially Mina who is very thoughtful and sweet towards Her Siblings.

"Alright then.."

Yoong then went in the room, "Eomma, Can I clean Momma's room?" He quickly asked.

"What? Why?"

"Momma didn't come home for so long and You and Momma said We should clean Our room always and I wanna clean Her room.."

"Mina wanna help too!"

"Okay, but You have to ask help.." She said then smiled, "Call Your Brother now, I will shower Him." She said and the two Kids quickly went out of the room.

Ryeowon smiled and look at Her Husband's picture, "Our Kids are growing up really well, Honey. And We got Jessica and Yuri to thank.." She sighed as She gets emotional while thinking of Her beloved husband, "I'm missing You so much, Hon.." She mumbled.

"Eomma.. Bee-Bin shawoh!" The three year old boy said.

Ryeowon cleared then look at Her Son, "Come here.." She said and take Hyunbin to the Bathroom.

Meanwhile, The Two Kids with some helpers are busy cleaning Jessica's room. Yoong and Mina are in charged of the bed while the helpers clean everything.

"Do You want to clean Yuri's room too?"

"No, Only Momma's room." Yoong said.

"Yeah, because Papa will not sleep in His room again.."

"What do You mean?" The helper asked, They love talking to the Kids

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter