Chapter 98: So Happy Together

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 98:

"I'll be home in a bit, Sica.. Yes, We have landed just now. Okay, I love you, bye!" Yuri put his phone back to his pocket.

"Ms. Jessica kept calling the other day while you were in the middle of the meeting." His Secretary informed him.

Yuri sighed and looked at her apologetically, "I'm so sorry about her." Jessica was so mad at him last night when he talked to him through phone call. She was jealous of his secretary since they are together in another country for a few days and he tried explaining to her all over again until she calmed down.

His Secretary shook her head, "It's okay. I got used to it." She chuckles and Yuri laughed.

His Wife got extremely clingy ever since she got pregnant again, she would call him so many times everyday and will get mad if his secretary answers her calls. He's just really fortunate enough to have an understanding Secretary who always ignore Jessica's rant.

They walked outside the airport and waited for Yuri's service. Not long after, the cars stopped in front of them and his bodyguards greeted them with a bow.

"Good morning, Mr. Kwon!"

Yuri look at his watch, "10:45 am.. Yeah, it's still morning." He mumbled.

"I have to go, Mr. Kwon." His Secretary said.

Yuri smiled at her, "They will take you to your home." He said as he pointed at the other car. 

The Secretary bowed her head, "Thank you, Mr. Kwon!"

"Thank you for your patience!" Yuri said and motioned her the securities to guide his secretary to the car, "See you at the office! Bye!" He bowed then get in the car. "How was everything back home?" He asked while taking his top off.

He needs to change his top since Jessica always sniff his shirt and would get really angry if she find a different scent.

The head of the securities look at him, "Ms. Jessica seems a little annoyed but the Kids are always there to visit her and make her smile."

He put a new shirt on, "Kids? You mean the two other residents?"

"Ms. Ryeowon's kids and yeah, also the other residents.. I mean, Krystal's best friends."

Yuri nodded, He's glad that his nephews and Niece are visiting their Momma even without him asking them to do it.

It has been months since they found out about the pregnancy. So much things happened around them, Mr. Jung had an open-heart surgery and is now recovering. Nicole and Hyoyeon's wedding happened a month ago and just a week later, Donghae and Yebin got married unexpectedly and soon they announced that Yebin is pregnant with their first baby.

Jessica's mother is also back in town, Ms. Lee decided to stay with them to help him take care of Jessica and Krystal, especially that Jessica is ready to give birth really soon.

"the Kim family visited the other day." the bodyguard added.

"Wow, They had a mini party without me." He chuckles.

They've arrived home an hour later, Yuri quickly went inside and was not surprised to see Krystal's best friends in there.

"I'm home!"

"Daddy!" the three kids squealed and ran towards him to give him big hugs.

He pat their heads and bends down to their eye level, He then asked for kisses that the kids quickly gave him, "How was your days without me?"

Krystal who is now a four year old girl bit her lower lip, "We play a lot and Mommy and Gramma made us food."

"Where is Mommy right now?"

"making her pretty." Seulgi giggles.

"Making herself pretty?" Yuri chuckles then stood up, "Alright, I'll go see Mommy. You three can play here, I'll make some snacks later."

"Yay!"

Yuri walked up to their room and saw his Wife in front of the full length mirror, Jessica is wearing a deep blue maternity cocktail dress and Yuri just stood by the door and admire his beautiful wife.

The American Woman is rubbing her round belly lovingly, "You're growing up so fast, Baby." She said that made Yuri smile even more. "We will see you real soon."

His smile then falters when he looked down to her legs and noticed her wearing high heels.

Jessica turned around and saw him, "Yuri!" She happily called and run to hug him. "You're home!"

He lifted her up and brought her to the bed, "What the hell are you wearing?" He asked as he took her heels off. "You know that you can't wear these. stop being so stubborn, Sica." He scolded her.

Jessica pouted, she tried wearing heels since she wanted to look good for Yuri.

Seeing his Wife pouting, Yuri sighed and kiss her on the lips. "I was just worried. Everyone told you that it is not okay for you to wear this." He gently told her, "Why are you wearing this anyway?"

"I have an appointment with the Doctor today and I want to look pretty."

"This is too much, Sica. You can wear something comfortable, you know?" He said then look at the small calendar on the bedside table, "Baby, you're checkup was supposed to be the other day."

"I know but I want it today since I want you to come with me.." She said then look at her dress, "and I'm wearing this because I wanna look good too."

Yuri wanted to roll his eyes, Jessica is always conscious of her looks especially whenever they go out.

"Are you mad?"

"No, of course not.. I was just thinking, you know this is just a doctor's appointment.. I mean, you don't have to wear something like you're going to a party." He said.

"You didn't like it."

"I do love what you're wearing, you look so gorgeous in it but this is not what you should wear for your checkup." He told her.

His Wife pouted even more, she prepared so much for today because Yuri is coming home and they will go out for her checkup but seems like Yuri wasn't impressed by her look.

"You still look beautiful even with simple dresses, Baby." Yuri keep cooing her, "And I will only get jealous if guys stare at you while wearing this.. Do you want me to get jealous?"

Jessica suddenly smiled after hearing it from Yuri, "No.. Okay, I will change now." She happily said then stood up leaving him alone in the bed.

Yuri sighed in relief, he feels like he's taking care of four kids. His Wife acts like a baby most of the time and his daughter's best friends are there almost every single day. It's not like he's complaining, it is just really hard to give them his full attention since he's also busy at work.

A knock on the door was then heard followed by his mother-in-law's voice, "Yuri, Son are you there?"

He walked to open the door and bowed to her, "Do you need anything, Mom?"

"Lunch is ready, we're just waiting for you and Jessica."

"Oh, Sica's changing. I'll just wait for her then we'll go there together."

Ms. Lee smiled and nodded then left to join the kids, Yuri waited a little bit more before Jessica finally went out wearing a simple dress but she still looks stunning.

They went to the dining area and start their lunch together, "Where Mommy and Daddy going?" Krystal asked.

"We're gonna go to the hospital to see if your sibling is doing fine inside Mommy's tummy."

"I wanna go too! I wanna see it!" Seulgi said while raising her right hand.

"Me too!" Krystal nodded. "I wanna go to hopsital too."

"It's hospital, Princess."

"Hopsital.." the three kids said that made the couple giggle.

"Hopsital then."

"Jwoy wanna see it too!"

"What? Who's Joy?" Yuri asked in confusion.

Ms. Lee laughed, "Sooyoung.. She wanted to have another name just like Krystal so I gave her the name Joy."

Yuri nodded in understanding, "Okay, Joy is a cute name, what about our Seulgi?"

The little girl shook her head, "No, no, no.. I'm Seulgi.." She said with a cute smile.

Yuri giggles, the kids are really cute.

Seeing that her husband is so focus on the Kids, Jessica wrap her arms around Yuri and hug him sideways.

"Babe, I'm also here." She said.

Yuri laughed so loud, Jessica is so cute. "I know baby.." He kiss her on the forehead, "We'll go out on a date after the checkup."

Jessica rolled her eyes, "You mean, a family date.." 

"No, it's our date. No kids allowed." He assured.

------

True to his words, Yuri took Jessica out on a date after the checkup. They are now in a shopping mall buying some stuff for Jessica to use.

"Babe, I want to buy matching stuff, what do you think?"

"Just buy anything you want, Baby." Yuri said and look around the boutique.

Jessica pouted, seems like Yuri is not interested. "Let's go home."

"What?" Yuri look at her in surprise. "Why Sica? Did I say something wrong?"

"You're not interested in this date.. Maybe you're thinking about your Secretary." Jessica looks upset, "You've been spending more time with your secretary that's why you don't want to be alone with me. Take me home now so you can go out to meet your girlfriend."

Yuri sighed and pulled her to face him, "That's not true, Sica." He sighed and hold her hand, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel that way."

He's actually tired and just want to spend the whole day at home to sleep but Jessica also needs him so he has to keep himself awake.

"What do you want? Couple items? Let's go buy some matching shoes." He cheerfully said, he intertwined their fingers and went to buy some couple items.

After shopping for some items, Yuri brought his Wife to a diner to have some snacks since Jessica got hungry.

"Are you excited to see our baby?" Jessica asked as Yuri was caressing her tummy while she was busy eating pancakes.

Yuri smiled at her, "I can't wait to meet our baby.. I got even more excited when the doctor said that he will come out anytime soon."

She feeds him, "A He? Are you sure it will be a boy?" She asked, they never asked about their baby's gender and just waiting for their second child to be born.

Yuri who always claim that their second baby will be a boy nodded his head vigorously, "Yeah, I already have a name for him.. Kwon Youngmin." He said happily.

"What if it's a girl? Just like what happened to Irene and her husband, they were expecting a boy but she gave birth with another girl."

The tanned guy sighed, Jessica always ruin his simple happiness. "Well, you'll get to pick her name then."

"You okay with a baby girl?"

"I want a boy but another Princess is okay.. I'm sure she will be as adorable as Krystal." He said and look at his Wife's belly, "You wanna meet Daddy too, right?" He leaned down and kissed her tummy.

The Couple's date was interrupted by a phone call from Jessica's mother asking them to go back home since Krystal is on her tantrums after her friends went home.

"The Princess is mad again.." Yuri thought and shook his head as he took his wife to their car to be with Krystal.

------

"See you tomorrow, Ms. Goo!" the Kids bowed to their beloved Teacher then take their bags as they ready to leave their classroom.

Yoong smiled and quickly went out of his room to go to his Sister's classroom. He walked passed by the other rooms and took a sudden stopped as he saw a familiar girl sitting alone in the classroom.

"Seohyun-ah?" He called.

The said girl look up with a sad face, "Oppa."

The young boy fix his glasses and went inside the room, "Why are you alone here?" He asked as he took a seat next to her. "Are you sad? Did you cry?"

Seohyun look at her desk and sighed but didn't say anything.

Yoong furrowed his eyebrows and pat the young girl's head, "What's your problem? Did someone hurt you?" He asked.

Seohyun look at him and she looks like she's about to cry, "I'll be fine, Oppa. I gotta go.. I will go to a park." She stood up and get her bag.

The young boy sighed, He doesn't like seeing Seohyun sad. "Do you want me to walk you to the park? We can go grab some ice cream in the nearby store. Don't worry, my treat." He gave her a cute smile.

Seohyun look at him, "Did your Eomma gave you a lot of money?"

"No, it's Papa.. He said I can use it for emergency and seeing my pretty friend sad is an emergency and I need to buy her ice cream to make her smile."

Seohyun couldn't help but smile, Yoong has always been reliable. He's gentle and funny at the same time. "Thank you, Oppa."

The two elementary school kids walked outside the school, Yoong bought them ice cream and then settled in a bench.

"Your Eomma might look for you." Seohyun told him.

"I'm a boy, my Eomma wouldn't be so worried about me." Yoong fix his glasses. "Your Eomma will look for you."

"No.. They will not look for me."

"Did your Eomma scolded you? Is it why you are sad?"

She shook her head, "My Eomma and Appa were fighting. They keep fighting and I heard from my classmate that his parents separated after fighting too much." She started crying, "I don't want my Eomma and Appa to fight anymore."

Yoong get a tissue from his bag then gave it to the crying girl. "Don't cry." He said, He felt bad for Seohyun but he can't do anything to help her.

"Appa told us that he will go back to Canada to visit my grandparents.. But I'm afraid that he will not go home anymore."

Yoong pat her back. "I'm sorry." He said.

"Why are they fighting a lot? I wanna know why."

Yoong pouted, "I don't know.. I think it's better if you ask them. My Eomma told us that if we have problems with anything we should always talk to her so she can help us, keeping it to yourself will only make you feel even more sad. If you talk to your parents maybe they can give you answers."

"Should I tell Eomma and Appa about how I feel?" Seohyun pouted. "Will they listen to a kid like me?"

"You told me your Eomma is your best friend, you always talk to her and she always listen to your stories.."

"Yeah, but it's Eomma and Appa's problem.. And They might find me weird, I only hear their fights when they are in their bedroom but whenever they go out of the room, they look okay. I don't get it."

Yoong sighs, "Adults are hard to understand.. They make simple things complicated."

"Kwon Yoong!" They turned to their back and saw Ryeowon and Seungwan with Yeri.

Seohyun look at him, "don't tell anyone about this, Oppa. Promise me." She said in a hurry.

"I promise." Yoong said then get on his feet. "Eomma, I'm sorry. we just had some ice cream." He quickly explained then bowed to his Friend's father. "Good afternoon, Uncle Seungwan."

Seungwan pat Yoong's head then turned to his daughter, "I was so worried when I found out that you two left, don't do that again, Honey." He said and take her bag, "Let's go. Your Eomma is probably crying right now, I quickly called her when I couldn't find you."

Yeri held her other hand, "Come on, Unnie. Eomma and Baby Jennie are waiting for us." She excitedly said.

The three bid goodbye to Ryeowon and Yoong then drove back to their home. Ryeowon hold her Son's hand as they walk to her car where her other kids are waiting, they get in the car and drove off, "Yoongie, never do that again, okay? You made me so worried good thing that someone saw you going to the park.."

"I'm sorry, Eomma." Yoong said.

Ryeowon look at him, "So.. It was Seohyun, huh." She smirked, "You should've informed me that you're going out on a date today. next time, tell me so I can book a table for you two to a fancy restaurant."

"Eomma!" He whined and fix his glasses that made his mother laugh.

"Oppa, You and Seohyun Unnie are dating?" Mina asked.

"No!"

"Seohyun is a good girl. She's smart, polite and really pretty. I support you two don't worry." Ryeowon added that made her Son whine even more. "just tell me if you want to date her so we can go visit them and talk to her parents."

"Eomma! Seohyun is my friend!" Yoong glared at his mother and Ryeowon laughed so hard.

"Me too! I like Seohyun Unnie!" Mina said.

"I like Yeri." Hyunbin butted in.

"Ooh, My two boys like the sisters, huh." She mumbled and smiled as she remembered her husband, "it's like Hyukjun and Yuri with me and Jessica. Aish, I miss my husband." She sighed and then shook her head as She focused on driving them home.

------

Another day in the office, Yuri is busy once again. He just got back to his office from an important meeting and now preparing for another meeting with a different businessman. He keep sighing as he look at his watch, he wouldn't be able to come home early just like what Jessica wants because he's busy working.

"Mr. Kwon, Mr. Kwak is here." His Secretary announced.

Yuri sighs and stood up to welcome Mr. Kwak to his office. "Let him in and prepare something for him." He said as he look at his watch once again, He just want to finish everything and go home to his sulking wife.

Jessica wasn't in the mood when he left for work since she wanted him to stay at home and cuddle the whole day. He just made a promise that he will go home early but then he found out that he has a lot of meeting to attend to and it wouldn't be possible for him to come home before sundown that made his Wife sad.

Just thinking about Jessica's unhappy face makes him feel so much guilty for not being able to be with her right away.

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Kwon!" the businesman greeted.

Yuri extended his arm and shake Mr. Kwak's hand, "Good to see you again." He smiled and motioned him to sit down.

Mr. Kwak roam his eyes around the office, "Your office looks nice.."

"Ah, thanks." He said and cleared his throat to start their meeting but he suddenly got a phone call from Jessica. "Excuse me. I need to take this call" He excused himself and answered the call.

"Babe!" Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter