Chapter 55

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 55:

"This is not true.." Yuri mumbled while pulling His hair in frustration.

Jessica who has been all quiet ever since the revelation stared at Yuri, He is obviously in distress. She knew He's having a hard time accepting what the other Woman is saying.

The Tanned Guy close His eyes, Jessica is not saying anything and this makes Him very anxious. His Girlfriend has all the rights to be mad and leave Him because of this.

"Tell me this is not true.." He almost pleaded.

Jessica look at Chaeyoung and silently pray, "Please, tell me this is not true.. Please.." She thought.

"It's true.. You got me pregnant after one night.." Chaeyoung said.

Jessica look down and bite Her lips as Yuri scratch His face in anger.

"You're lying!" He shouted and was about to stand up but Jessica hug Him sideways.

"Waaaahh!" The Kids got frightened because of His loud voice and cried.

"Yul, don't shout.." She told Him while caressing His back.

Yuri look at His girlfriend, "But You will leave me because of Her, Sica! She will ruin what We have!"

Jessica kiss arm to calm Him down, "Sshh, Listen to Her first, Baby.." She tried to comfort Him although She too is having a hard time.

"Why would I lie?" Chaeyoung asked.

 "I don't know!" Yuri said.

Ryeowon stood up and take all the four Kids back in the Playroom.

Madam Kim cleared , "Do You have any proofs that Yuri is really the Father of Your Child or if You and Yuri really met before?" She asked.

Chaeyoung nodded and took Her phone out, She showed Them Pictures of Her with Yuri in the nightclub.

Yuri kept taking a deep breath, He couldn't look at His pictures with another woman.

Madam Kim sighed as She saw the other pictures of Her Son with Chaeyoung, both of them are on the bed, Yuri is topless and Chaeyoung is covered with the blanket and They are both smiling there's also pictures of them Kissing.

She put the phone on the center table and Jessica was able to see it.

"Oh, God!" The American Woman close Her eyes and lean on Yuri's shoulder. She don't want to see Her boyfriend having fun with someone else.

"Baby, I'm sorry.." Yuri caress Her arm that's hugging Him.

Madam Kim wanted to Hit Her Son for His carelessness but She has to make sure that the woman in front if Her is telling the truth.

"Your Daughter is just three.. I mean.. Yuri went to the military service like four years ago if I'm not mistaken.."

Chaeyoung nodded and told Them when She and Yuri met and did 'it'. ".. After that night, Yuri didn't showed up, I didn't make it a big deal since it's just a one night stand but almost three months later I found out that I was pregnant, I tried to look for Him to the Guys He used to hang out with in the club and They told me that Yuri already went to military service." Chaeyoung said then drink Her juice, "and that's it, I then gave birth with Eunbi on 18th of April the next year.." She added.

Yuri shake His head, "I still don't think I am the father of Your Baby."

"What?" Chaeyoung asked.

"We did it for one night and I'm always careful with it.."

"Yuri, You were so drunk that night, I was asking You to use a  but You didn't listen to me, You said it's okay.. I told You to be careful but I think You are so drunk to control yourself." She straightforwardly said.

Jessica cleared , everything is too much for Her to hear. She don't wanna hear anything else, She don't wanna hear the other girl elaborating how They did it, "Um, I-I don't think I should be here.. It's family matters.." She said without looking at anyone, She's trying to prevent herself from breaking down in front of them. "I.. I'll just stay in M-My room.." She tried hard to smile. "I'm sleepy.."

Yuri hold Her hand, "Baby.." He called but Jessica walked away from Them. Yuri shake His head for the nth time, "Just go back some other time, I have to talk to Sica." He stood up and was about to follow His Girlfriend when Madam Kim stopped Him. "Eomma, Sica will leave me if I don't talk to Her now!"

Madam Kim glared at Him, "Be responsible, Kwon Yuri. You made this mess so fix it.." She said.

Yuri sit down again and sigh, He look at Chaeyoung and gritted His teeth, "Tell us the truth now! Your Daughter is not My Child! Don't ruin My life!"

Chaeyoung creased Her eyebrows, "You did it first, Yuri.. That one night changed My life forever and I never blamed You, I love Our Child so much and all I want is for You to be a Father to Your Daughter!"

"How much do You want for You to stay away from me? Huh? Tell me!" He asked.

"Kwon Yuri stop talking nonsense, be a man, Son.. Don't talk to Her that way.. She is the Mother of Your child." 

Yuri shake His head, "No, Eomma.. Her Daughter is not my child.. I don't have a Child.."

"I don't need Your Money, Yuri.." Chaeyoung said then sighed, "My Father is the owner of the club where We met and He has been supporting Me and Eunbi.. I just want My Daughter to grow up with Her Father, Yuri.."

Yuri is not interested with whatever She's saying. He's more concerned of His girlfriend. He's worried that Jessica is now packing Her stuffs and will leave Him again.

Madam Kim look at Her Son and smack His arm, "Speak up, Yuri!"

Yuri inhaled deeply, "Why did You show up just now? It's been three years, If You really want me to be a father of Your child, you should've introduced Her to My family before!"

"My Father forced me to live in Tokyo after He found out I was pregnant. He was so ashamed of what happened to me, He told me to just go back to Korea a year or two years after I gave birth that's why I quickly went here when I went back for vacation for the first time after giving birth but You are always busy.."

"What do You want to happen now?" Madam Kim asked.

"Eunbi always look for Her Dad, I always show Her Your pictures and She's always excited to see You.. So If possible, I want Yuri to spend time with Her and make good memories with His Daughter.."

Yuri bite His lips, "You want Your Daughter to spend time with the Man that's not even Her real father?" He asked. He really can't believe what Chaeyoung is saying, He can't feel anything towards the little girl. "If You want We will help You find Her Dad!"

Chaeyoung sighed, it hurts to hear that Yuri is like accusing Her lying. "If You don't want Your Daughter, It's fine.. I'll just tell Her that Her Father is already dead.." She said then stood up. "We will leave now, I will not bring My Daughter here again, Don't worry.. You will not see Eunbi again.. I'm sorry for coming here!" She bowed to Madam Kim.

She then walked to the Playroom and called Her Daughter, "Honey, say goodbye to them now.." She told Her Daughter.

Ryeowon went out of the Playroom and look at Madam Kim, "Where is Jessi?" She mouthed and Her Mother in law motioned something and She quickly nodded then walk upstairs to Her Cousin's room.

"Come on, Honey, Say goodbye to them."

Eunbi look at Yuri and Madam Kim, "Daddy go home?" She asked.

Chaeyoung knelt down to talk to Her Daughter, "Honey, no.. We will go back home without Daddy.."

Eunbi pouted and started to cry out loud, Her Mother promised Her that She will be with Her Daddy today. "No! Daddy go home!" She shouted.

"What Mommy told You? Mommy told You to always listen to me, right?" She hold Her Daughter's hand and pulled Her to the Door but the little Kid wailed on the floor and cried out loud.

"Daddy! Daddy!"

The Older woman look at Yuri, "Son.. Do something about it.."

Yuri shake His head, "I need to talk to Sica.." He said and walk away.

Madam Kim sighed, "Leave Her here for today.." She said.

------

Ryeowon is inside Jessica's room, She is consoling Her Cousin who is crying Her hearts out.

"I'm sorry for what Yuri did, Jess.." She hug Jessica tight.

"It's still hurting me to think everything Yuri did in the past, Unnie.." She sighed as She kept wiping Her tears away but it keeps flowing, "I left them after hearing Miss Han tell things about the past."

"Did She said something really hurtful?"

"She's so bold in te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter