Chapter 10: 11:11

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi you!

Here's an update for you! I hope you'll like it! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Chapter 10:

"Appa! Eomma!!" Yoong's classmates run to their Parents and Hug them.

"Bye Yoongie!" His friend waved at him.

"Bye!" Yoong waved back and sit on the waiting area.

He look at them while walking away from him, He pouted as He's getting envious of his classmates since their Parents always pick them up.

"Appa won't go home anymore and Eomma is sick.. Yoongie don't have Eomma and Appa to pick me up.." He felt sad.

"Yoongie.." He look up and saw Mina and His Uncle Yuri with Hyunbin on the baby carrier, "Let's go home now.." Yuri said.

He stood up and hold Yuri's hand, Mina look at Her Oppa. "Oppa shad.." She said.

Yuri look at him, "What's wrong Yoongie?"

He look up and shake his head, "Nothing.. Yoongie wants to sleep." The little boy said.

They walk home, Yuri noticed that people are looking at him because of his bandages and bruises but He could care less.

"Yuwee, Mina wanna buy chocolate dwink!"

He look at her then smiled, "What did Aunt Sica told you?"

The little girl pouted, "No Chocowate today.." She said, Jessica told Her before She went to work that She can't have chocolates today because She already had chocolates the other day.

"Let's just go back home and draw.." He said.

They arrived home, Yoong quickly walk upstairs and rest while Yuri play with the other kids.

"Yuwee, wook!" Mina showed Yuri her drawings.

Yuri smiled seeing her drawings, "What is that?"

The little girl pointed at her drawings one by one, "Thish ish, Mina.. Then Oppa theb Yoobin.." She said, "This ish Eomma, Appa, Hameoni and Habeoji.. Thish ish Yuwee, Shika and Taengoo!!" She clap her hands.

Yuri smiled and pat the little girl's head, Taeyeon became close to the kids after they went back almost two weeks ago since the shorter guy often bring Jessica home from work and He stays for a couple of hours to play with the kids and have dinner with them.

"Yuwee, Taengoo come hewe again?" Mina asked.

He shrugged, "I don't know.." He answered.

"Are you done with your drawings?" He asked and the littke girl nodded, "Alright, Let's keep this and we'll show it to Aunt Sica later, Okay?"

"'Kay!"

"Alright, Nap time.." He said and laid down on the small bed in the playroom, the two kids quickly crawled to the bed and laid next to him. He pat their bum to helo them fall asleep, "Hmm.. Hmmm." He hum their favorite song.

After awhile, Yuri slowly sit up and look at the two sleeping kids. He smiled and gave them kisses on their heads before He went out to check on Yoong.

He knock on Yoong and Mina's shared room and opened it, He saw Yoong sitting on the floor while looking at the photo album His Mother personally made for them.

"Yoongie.. Are you hungry?" He asked and sit next to him, "Oh, who is this?" He asked and pointed at the picture.

"That's Yoongie's baby picture.. And this is Aunt Shika and Eomma.." He said.

Yuri smiled and look at the other pictures, He saw lots of His pictures with Jessica and Yoong and He couldn't help but smile.

"Look, Uncle Yuri is kissing Aunt Shika here!" Yoong pointed at the picture were He was hugging Jessica sideways and kissing her cheek.

"Yeah, that was a long time ago.."

Yoong closed the photo album and look at him, "Uncle Yuri, Can Yoong's hungry.." He said.

He chuckled and nodded, "What do you want?"

"uhh.. Hotteok.. Cook Hotteok for Yoongie.."

Yuri scratch his head, He never tried to cooked and He don't know if He can make an edible food.

"Please.." Yoong said then pouted seeing Yuri shake his head, "Hmm. Yoongie will just ask Uncle Taengoo to cook Hotteok for Yoongie." He said, Taeyeon always cook whatever they request so He will just wait for him.

Yuri creased his eyebrows, Taeyeon already got Jessica and now He's slowly taking his nephews and niece from him and He won't let it happen.

"I will cook it for you.. I'll make you the most delicious Hotteok in the world." He said that made Yoong happy.

"Really? Yay!"

The two of them go down to the kitchen, He put Yoong to the Kitchen Bar Stool then take his phone and searched for the ingredients.

"Okay, hmm. All purpose flour, it's here.. salt, sugar, milk, cooking oil.. We have it.. Yeast.." He kept mumbling while looking for the ingredients.

"Can Uncle Yuri do it?" Yoong asked.

"Yes, of course, Yoongie! Don't worry, I'll make it perfect for you!" He confidently said even though this will be the first time He will cook.

He then focus on what he was doing, "Uhm.. Oh cups.. Measuring cups.." He mumbled then look for it. He clap his hands and take a deep breath, "I'll start now, Yoongie. Fighting!"

"Fighting!" Yoong smiled.

"Alright, flour into a bowl then add salt, sugar, yeast and milk.. Mix well into a dough and cover the bowl with plastic wrap.." He mumbled and follow the instructions.

Yoong smiled and just watch His Uncle being so serious of what He's doing.

"Uncle, your face still has wounds.."

Yuri look at him, "Ah, Yeah.. But it will be healed soon.." He smiled.

"But your eyes don't look okay.. It has black color around it.. Those bad guys are really bad, Yoongie don't like them.." He said, Their Aunt Jessica told them that the bad guys did it to their Uncle Yuri and it made Him mad.

Yuri chuckled, "Are you gonna protect Uncle from bad guys?" He asked.

"Yes! Yoongie will punch them and kick them.." He said. "Uncle, You should go to Yoong's Taekwondo Class.."

"just teach me some moves so I can protect myself from bad guys.."

"Okay!" He nodded.

"Kwon Yuri!!" They heard a familiar voice calling him. "Oh, Yoongie!!"

"Halmeoni, Aunt Pany!"

"What are you doing here in the Kitchen?" Tiffany asked.

"Cooking.." Yuri answered.

Madam Kim look at Her Son in shock, "Wow, Are you really my Yuri?"

The tanned guy smiled and felt shy, "I.. Yoongie wants Hotteok so I tried to make it for him."

"Goodjob, Yul!" Tiffany felt proud of her Cousin and get her phone, "I should show some proof to Jessi.." She said and record him.

"Yah!" He whined, "Don't do that, Pany-ah!"

"Why not? This is like the first time.. We should show this to Jessi!"

He look back to what he is doing, "There's no point in showing it to someone who doesn't like me anymore, She will never appreciate it.." He mumbled.

Madam Kim then cleared , "Son, I wanna talk to You about your request.." She said.

Yuri smiled and nodded, "I'll just finish this, Eomma."

Madam Kim look at what he's doing, "Yah, Kwon Yuri flip it now!!" She said.

Yuri who was shock at his mother's loud voice accidentally touched the pan with his bare hands. "Aww! Eomma, You shouldn't shout!" He whined.

"But you're doing it wrong.. Come on, Eomma will guide You.."

After more than an hour, Yuri finally finished cooking with the nagging of his mother.

He put the Pancakes on the Kitchen Countertop and take the Chocolate syrup.

"I hope you it's okay.." He said.

The three who are sitting on the kitchen bar stools look at his work, "It's slightly burnt but it looks good.." Tiffany commented.

He his lips as they slice a bite size and eat it.

Yoong nodded, "Yummy!!" He said and continued eating.

"Really?" Yuri asked in surprise.

"it's not that bad for a first timer.." Madam Kim nodded, "Good job Son.."

Yuri felt proud of himself, "At least there is something I can do for the kids.." He thought then smiled, "I'll practice more so I can be a good cook.." He told himself.

"Yuwee.." They then saw Mina scratching her eyes.

Yuri quickly walk to her, He carried her and kissed her cheek, "How was your nap?" He asked.

"Good.." The little girl answered and hug him.

"Wanna eat Hotteok made by your one and only Uncle?" He asked.

"Yesh.." The little girl answered.

He made her sit on the countertop and feed her some of the Pancakes.

"You like it?"

"Yesh!"

He smiled and peck her forehead, "Thank you!"

Madam Kim was watching Her Son interact with the kids and felt happy, although Yuri is really close to the kids, He don't show much affection to the kids before. He only play with them but she never seen him hug and kiss them and she knew that it's not really his thing. So noticing some small changes from him makes her proud of him.

After their snack, Tiffany brought the two kids in the playroom while Yuri and His Mother talk privately in Hyukjun's office.

Madam Kim cleared and stared at Yuri, "Son, I told you it will be hard for you to work while taking care of the kids." She told him, Yuri wanted to work in the company but She thinks that it's not a good idea. "But if You convince Jessica to stoo working and just focus with the kids, I will feel more at ease."

Yuri shake his head, "I will look after the kids while working in the office, don't bother Sica.."

"Can You really do it?"

"Yeah.. Or We can just get them babysitters or something who can look after them.."

Mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter