Chapter 89: Changes

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Guys!

I'm finally back after such a loooong time! I hope you're still here waiting for me to update, anyway, here is the chapter. I hope you will like this. 

Chapter 89:

"Mr. Kwon, Your meeting will start in fifteen minutes."

"Alright. Be there." He answered without looking at his secretary.

"Do you want some snacks, Mr. Kwon?"

"No, I'm okay. Thanks." He said.

His Secretary nodded and left his office, "Argh, this is giving me headache." He rest his head on the backrest of his swivel chair and closed his eyes. "Sica is right, San Francisco is more fun than Seoul.." He mumbled.

It has been more than a year since they left San Francisco to move back to Seoul, a lot of things has changed. Yuri got the promotion even before Madame Kim's retirement, He's now running the Company and it's making him really busy.

Madame Kim's often spending her time with Her Grandkids. She always arrange an out of town trip for the whole family, She's loving her stress-free life as an amazing mother and grandmother. And because Madame Kim has retired from her position and is now focused on taking good care of the kids, Ryeowon decided to go back to work and is now happily managing the Kwon's Furniture business.

A phone call broke his train of thoughts, Yuri look at his phone and found Mina calling. 

"Hello?"

"Papa, are you still coming here?" She asked.

"What? Where are you?"

"School.. We have father and child day today, remember?"

Yuri scratch his head, He promised Mina that He will come there but he forgot about it. "I'm sorry, Mina-ya.."

"You broke your promise again, Papa.." the little girl said sounding sad, "I will just go home since I don't have a Papa." She said then hung up.

Yuri sighed and massage his temple, "Stupid." He mumbled to himself.

"Mr. Kwon, everyone's already there waiting for you." His Secretary told him.

He stood up, "Okay." He said and went to the boardroom.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Kwon!" Everyone greeted him with a respectful bow.

He smiled at them, "Good afternoon, take your seats now so we can start our meeting." he told everyone who quickly sit down.

Yuri listened to the presentation while reading a report, He then sighed as He couldn't stop himself from thinking about Mina.

"Mr. Kwon, are you okay?" His Secretary asked.

"Yeah.." He said and tried to focus on the report.

After a while, His Secretary talked to him again. "Mr. Kwon, Miss Jessica is calling." She said and put his phone on the bed.

Yuri quietly went out of the boardroom to answer his Wife's call. "Yes, Baby?"

"Babe, I picked up Mina from school and she was crying.." Jessica reported. "Her classmates for not having her Papa."

He sighed and felt guilty, "It's my fault." He said and put his free hand in his pocket, "Where is she now?"

"She fell asleep here in the car.."

"Are you coming home now?"

"I will take the kids to the park to play then I will bring them back to the mansion."

"Let's spend the night in the Mansion, I will talk to Mina." He said then look at his wrist watch, "I will also try to follow you at the park after Our meeting.."

"Okay."

"I have to go now, Sica. I love you, bye." He said then hung up.

He was about to go back to the boardroom when He saw Ryeowon walking towards him. "Noona. What are you doing here?"

"I went to a cafè just nearby so I decided to bring you some coffee." She smiled and hand him the coffee cup.

"Ah, thanks!" He smiled back, "Are you going back to the shop now?"

"Yes.." Ryeowon nods her head. "I have to go now, Yul." She said then walked away.

Yuri went back in the boardroom and focus on their meeting.

------

"The Kids had so much fun today." Jessica said with a smile while looking at the kids who are sleeping at the backseat. "Thank you for helping me with them, Oppa." She said to her driver. 

Donghae look at her with a smile, "I had fun with them."

They are now going back to the mansion after spending their afternoon in the park, the Kids enjoyed with Jessica and also Donghae who played with them.

Jessica then look at her phone, Yuri was supposed to join them but He was too busy to go out from work early.

"When are you going to start working?" Donghae suddenly asked as he remembered that Jessica wanted to get a job.

Jessica turned to Donghae and smiled, "I don't know.. Yuri didn't allowed me to work the first time I talked to him so I will need to talk to him again."

Donghae nodded and focused on driving, "I have a friend who owns a shopping mall and He needs an assistant, I can recommend you to him if you want."

Jessica who is looking after the kids then shake her head, "I want to go back to work but I can't do that if Yuri doesn't allow me to work."

Donghae smiles, "You are such a good wife."

"We are married, We can't decide on things without consulting each other especially that we have a child. We always need to consider Krystal's situation." She smiled widely. "You'll understand once you're already married."

They arrived to the Mansion and take the kids to their rooms, She then went to Yuri's room and change her clothes using Yuri's shirt and boxers because She misses his scent.

She then laid down on the bed next to Her Daughter and sleep.

------

"No, I can't stay like this anymore!" Tiffany's loud voice could be heard from upstairs followed by the loud cry from the twins.

Taeyeon's parents who just went home from their meeting look at Irene, "What's happening?"

"They are fighting again." She said and stood up. "These two need to take a break from fighting too much." She stood up and went upstairs to check the twins.

She went upstairs and saw Tiffany going out of their room with bags. "Unnie, where are you going?"

Tiffany look at her, "The Kids and I are leaving. I can't stay here with your Oppa." She said and walk down the stairs.

Irene then went inside the couple's room and saw Taeyeon sitting at the edge of the bed, He has his hands covering his face and She already knew that this is something serious.

"What happened Oppa?" She asked and picked up the kids who are on the floor.

Tiffany went back and take the kids, "I don't wanna see you again, I will not let you see my kids ever again." She said and went out with the twins.

Irene quickly followed them, "Unnie, You don't have to leave!" She said.

Taeyeon just sighed and didn't bother following her, Irene went back and talked to him. "Oppa, what happened?" She asked.

Taeyeon brush his hair with his fingers then sighed, "She saw me in the hotel with another woman.." He said.

"What? Are you cheating on her?" Irene asked.

Taeyeon stood up, "I'm tired, let me rest."

"What about Unnie and the twins?"

"I will visit my kids."

"And Unnie?"

"I don't know. We're always fighting, She's not listening to me. I'm trying to be patient with her but it's just so tiring." He laid down on the bed. "I just wanna be with my kids for now." He massage his head.

Irene sighed, "alright, I just hope Unnie won't take the kids back to L.A without you knowing." She said and left the room to let her brother rest.

------

Yuri is on his way to their hometown, it's the weekend and He made sure that he finished his work so he can spend some quality time with his family.

He was humming Krystal's favorite nursery rhyme as he focus on the road, "I miss my baby." He mumbled and look at the back seat.

He smiled, He bought flowers, toys and cake for His Wife and the kids. He will also talk to Mina since He wasn't able to talk to her due to his busy schedule.

A few hours later, He finally arrived to the Villa. He get off his car and opened the door of the back seat to get his presents for Jessica and the kids.

"Papa?" He heard Yoong's voice. "Momma, Papa's here now!" He yelled while running back in the Villa.

Yuri excitedly went inside and was greeted by his Wife, "Babe" Jessica happily called.

"For you." He hand her the bouquet then leaned down and gave her a long kiss on her lips. "Where is Krystal?" He asked.

"She's with Eomma and Hyunbin and they went somewhere." She said.

He nodded and hold her hand. "Where is Mina? I bought her cake."

"She's playing with the Twins at the backyard." Jessica said and he nodded. 

Tiffany and the twins are staying with them for more than a week now and she asked them not to tell Taeyeon or anyone from his family about it. They only know that they had a huge fight but didn't bother asking about it as a respect to their privacy.

He nodded and sighed, "I hope Taeyeon will come here and talk to her, the Kids will suffer if they separate especially that Tiffany is so mad at him. She might hide their kids from him."

Jessica pouted, She's really sad about what's happening to the other couple's marriage since the Couple loves each other very much.

Yuri peck her pouting lips, "You look so cute. Let's go see the kids." He said and pulled her to the backyard.

"Kids, Papa is here."

The boys, Tiffany and Ryeowon turned to them while Mina didn't even bother looking at their side, Yuri walk towards her and bended down. "Mina, I've got you something.." He said and showed her the cake.

"No, I don't like that." Mina said without looking at him. "I don't like anything from you."

"Mina.. is that how you talk to people older than you?" Ryeowon asked. "Look at your Papa."

"I can't look at Papa.." Mina pouted.

"Why?"

"Because Papa has a magic trick. if he smiles at me, it will stop me from getting mad." She cutely said.

Jessica and Yuri chuckled, "Don't you miss seeing Papa?" The tanned guy asked. "I miss your hugs. Can I get a hug from you?" He asked and put the cake down.

Mina sighed then finally looked at him, Yuri smiled widely and spread his arms, She reluctantly hug him. "I'm still mad at You, Papa. My classmates teas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter