Chapter 16: It's Your Birthday

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16:

"Sica, I like You.. I like You so much.. I started liking You from the very first time I met You.. And I want You to be My girlfriend.."

Jessica blink Her eyes, "You what?"

"I want You to be My girlfriend.. But I don't want to rush You. Um, I just wanna let You know what I feel for You.." He bite His lips, "I hope You're not mad.."

Jessica bite Her lips to keep Herself from squealing, She finds Taeyeon's confession really cute.

Taeyeon sighed when the Blonde Woman didn't say anything, "I'm really sorry." He said and was about to stand up when Jessica cupped His face.

"I like You too." She said that surprised the short guy.

Taeyeon's breathing hitched, He blink His eyes couple of times and look straight to Jessica's eyes.

"Y-You like me too?" He asked, His heart is beating so fast that He felt like it's going to explode.

Jessica smiled and nodded Her head shyly, "You make me feel special.. You can make me feel like I'm the most beautiful and the most important girl in the world, Taeng. Nobody treated me like how you treats me and I know that I like you very much." She confessed.

Taeyeon smiled widely then hold Her hands that's on His face, "I'm so happy." He said then kissed Her hands.

Jessica felt her face heated up, She always blush whenever Taeyeon kiss Her hand.

The Short guy then enveloped Her in a tight hug, "Thank You, Sica.." He said while caressing Her hair.

The American girl hug him back, she likes the feeling of Taeyeon hugging Her tight.

"Does this mean.. Um, We're official? Are We together now?" Taeyeon asked.

Jessica broke the hug and look at Him, "I would love to be Your girlfriend.. I know that You will never hurt me but... I want us to take everything slow.." She said and Taeyeon sighed, She smiled and caress His face. "At least We both know that We like each other.. That's more important.." She told Him.

He nodded, Jessica is right. They may not be officially together, at least He knew that She feels the same way.

"Alright, I will still work hard to prove how important you are to me."

She nodded, "Thank You, Taengoo." She said and hug him again.

Taeyeon look at His wrist watch then felt sad, "I really want to stay with You longer.. But I have to go.."

The Blonde Woman break the hug and the two of them stood up, "I'll just see You again in two days?"

Taeyeon nodded, "Yeah, Two days."

She smiled and the two of them walk, Taeyeon then look at Her hand. "Can I hold Your hand?" He asked.

"Sure, Taeng!" She said and smiled even wider as Taeyeon hold Her hand.

The two walk hand in hand to Taeyeon's car. The short guy faced Her when they reached the car, "I'm so happy right now.. I don't think I can sleep properly tonight." He said that made Jessica laugh.

"Call me when You're home.." She said.

He nodded, "Okay, I'll call You immediately.." He said.

"Alright, Drive safely." Jessica said.

Taeyeon hug her, "See You.." He whispered then kissed Her cheek.

The American woman blushed, "Yeah, See You." She said.

Taeyeon nodded then get in His car, Jessica step back as Taeyeon rolled the window down.

"Bye, Sica!"

She waved Her hand, "Bye, Taengoo." She said and watch the car drive away.

She get inside the Mansion with a big smile, She clean the table in the Garden then went to the Kitchen.

She then walk to the playroom to play with the kids. "Hi kids.." She said and sit on the floor.

Hyunbin quickly walk to Her and hand Her his toy. "Ay!" He said.

"Let's play." She said then look around, "Kids, Where's Uncle Yul?" She asked.

Mina glared at Her, "Shika bad again!" She said.

"What did I do?" She asked.

"Shika, Yuwee shad awwaysh.. Mina don't wike Shika and Taengoo, Taengoo." She said with a pout.

Jessica turned to Yoong who is just quietly watching, "Yoongie, what happened to Uncle Yul?"

Yoong look at Her looking sad, "Uncle Yuri is so sad.. Yoongie heard Uncle Yuri say 'It's My fault' again and again then Uncle Yuri went to His room.."

Jessica sighed and think of the possible reason why Yuri acted that way, "Is He having a problem at work?" She thought and just played with Hyunbin.

------

"Yoongie, get Your sister's favorite story book." Yuri said while He was brushing Mina's hair in their bedroom while Jessica is cleaning Hyunbin in the Bathroom.

It's nighttime and they are all preparing to go to bed.

Yoong quickly walk to the bookshelf and look for His Sister's favorite book.

"Yuwee not shad anymowe?" Mina asked.

He creased His eyebrows, "I'm not sad, Mina."

"Yuwee shad.. Shika and Taengoo, Taengoo bad.. Mina onwy wuv Yuwee and Oppa and Yoobin, No mowe wuv Shika." She said.

Yuri sighed, He was trying to hide His heartbreak but the kids are very sharp.

"Uncle Yuri is okay.. I am happy because Mina loves Me!" He said happily.

"and Yoongie too." The eldest boy said and put the book on the bed. "Uncle Yuri is the best Uncle in the whole wide world.. When Yoongie grows up, Yoongie wanna be like Uncle Yuri!"

Yuri smiled at what the little boy said and pat His head, "Really?" He asked and Yoong nodded, "But Uncle Yuri is a bad guy.. You shouldn't follow what I did before.." He told Him.

"Uncle Yuri is good guy.. Teacher said Uncle Yuri is.. Um.. I..deal man?"

He just smiled and let Mina go, "Done.. Time for bed." He said.

The two kids quickly crawled to their spots while Yuri sit on the edge of the bed.

He opened the book and started reading them a story, He stopped as Jessica and Hyunbin went out of the Bathroom.

The Blonde Girl look at Him and He quickly look away and continued reading.

"Alright, Hyunbin. Time for bed." Jessica said and gave the little boy His Milk then cradle Him to sleep.

A few moments later, Yoong and Hyunbin finally fall asleep while Mina was still wide awake.

"Yuwee, Mina go to Cwash.."

Yuri pat Her bum and kiss Her cheek, "You're going to class? With Yoong Oppa?" He asked and kissed Her again.

Jessica smiled hearing Yuri's loud kissing sounds, She turned to them and saw the Tanned Guy rubbing Mina's back to lull Her to sleep.

She then sit up and lean Her back on the headboard, She watch Them cuddle like Father and Daughter and smiled widely.

"Do You know how cute You are with Kids?" She said while caressing Yoong's hair.

Yuri look at Her briefly and look away, "Hmm, Hmm." He hum to put Mina to sleep.

Jessica pouted, Yuri is so quiet the whole night and She don't know why.

Her phone then suddenly rings, She smiled knowing who it is.

She picked up Her phone and stood up to go out. "Hello, Taengoo.." She answered happily, "You can't sleep? What do You want me to do? Sing?" She chuckled and closed the door.

Yuri shake His head, "Stop Yul.. Stop thinking about them." He told Himself.

"Yuwee, Mina wanna pway.."

Yuri stood up and carried Her, "You have to sleep, Mina.." He said and walk around the room while patting Mina's bum. "Hmm. Hmm..."

Mina hug his neck and lean Her head on His shoulder, "Yuwee, shing banjjak banjjak.."

He sighed, He never liked singing but He learned that very important to know some nursery rhymes because the Kids always make Him sing especially Mina.

He cleared His throat and started singing, "Banjjak banjjak jageun byeol, areum-dabge bichine dongjjok haneul-eseodo seojjok haneul-eseodo,
banjjak banjjak jageun byeol areum-dabge bichine." He kept singing until the little girl finally fell asleep.

He quietly walk to the bed and laid her down, He caress Mina's head then kissed Her forehead.

"Goodnight." He said and stood up.

He walk to the door to go to His room but was surprised to see Jessica.

"Where are You going?" She asked.

"I'll be sleeping in my room." He answered and walk past her.

"What? But the kids might look for you."

"They are already sleeping."

Jessica creased Her eyebrows, "Why do You have to sleep somewhere else?"

"I don't want You and Your boyfriend to fight because of Me." He said then sighed, "Goodnight, Jessica." He walked away.

The Blonde Woman was baffled at Yuri's actions, "He's weird.." She thought and just settled in the bed and sleep.

------

"Yul.. Yul!" Jessica tap Yuri's shoulder to wake Him up fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter