Chapter 93: Protect You

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 93:

"Mommy, Daddy home now?" Krystal asked her Mother who is reading a book in the bed.

Jessica smiled at her, "Daddy should be home anytime soon.." She told her and went back on reading.

Krystal reached for her Mother's phone, "Mommy, phone Daddy.." She said.

Jessica put her book down and take her phone from her daughter then called her husband.

Yuri's phone kept ringing but he's not picking up, She sighed and turned her phone off. "Daddy is almost here, Sweetie.. Just wait for him." She told her Daughter.

Their room door opens, Yuri went inside and greeted their Daughter.

"Daddy's home!" He said and went to the bed.

Krystal stood up and jump up and down on the mattress, "Daddy!" She happily called.

Her Father hugged her, "How's My Baby?" He asked and showered her with kisses, "I missed you.." He sit at the edge of the bed and put his Daughter to his lap. "Daddy bought some toys for My Princess.. Do you wanna see your new toys?"

Krystal excitedly nodded her head then turned to her quiet Mother. "Mommy, Ddudeongie got toy!" She happily said.

Jessica smiled at her, "You gotta say thank you to your Daddy and give Daddy a tight hug and a kiss!"

Yuri stood up carrying Krystal and went out to show her the new toys he bought for his Princess.

The American Woman sighed and just continue reading a book without following Yuri.

Yuri and Krystal went back, the latter showed her Mother her new toys as Yuri went to the bathroom and showered.

"Did you like Daddy's gift for you?" She asked Krystal while hugging her daughter from the back. 

"Ne." Krystal answered while busy playing with her Baby Doll.

Yuri went out of the bathroom completely dressed and went straight to the bed. "I'm so tired." He mumbled and just watch TV.

Jessica look at him, Yuri has been ignoring her since yesterday because Yuri found out that Mr. Shim is contacting her and was asking Jessica if they can meet so he could personally apologize for what he did. Her Husband didn't allowed her to go when She's about to leave, she tried to convince him but Yuri got really mad at her.

"Are you still mad?" She asked.

"I told you, Do not talk to me. Do whatever you want since you're not listening to me and I'll do the same." He said, He picked up Krystal and went out of the room.

Jessica sighed and didn't bother following her husband, She will just talk to him and coax him later.

Eunsang called her for Dinner a few minutes later, She walked down the stairs and saw Yuri and Krystal in the dining area.

She sits next to Yuri and they started their Dinner, Jessica kept glancing at Yuri who is busy with Krystal.

She cleared and let out a big smile, "Babe, Eat more.." She told him then gave him some meat.

"I'm okay." Yuri coldly said. She pouted and just keep quiet.

After their Dinner, the family went back to their room. Yuri then cradle Krystal to sleep then put her down in the center of the mattress while Jessica is in the shower.

The American Woman went out of the bathroom and went to the bed, Yuri is busy watching TV. 

She smiled and crawled on the bed next to Krystal, "My Princess sleeps like an angel." She kissed her daughter's forehead then look at her husband, "Until when are you going to ignore me, Yul?" She asked him.

Yuri sighed and turned the TV off, He then turned his back on her to sleep.

Jessica sat up, She will not let this day end without making up with Yuri. She then move her Daughter to the side then crawled next to her husband.

"Babe.." She called and hug him from the back, "How can you sleep without talking to me?" She asked and kiss him on the side of his neck, "Babe, I miss you." He caress his chest.

Yuri stop her hands from rubbing his chest, "I will sleep." He said.

Jessica pulled him to lie on his back then straddled him, "Babe, Let's stop fighting."

"Sica, I have a work tomorrow. Let me sleep."

"No, talk to me first." She told him and put his hands on her waist. "Babe, I miss you." She laid on his chest and shower kisses on his neck to turn him on.

"Sica." He tried to stop her because her kisses tickles him but Jessica kept kissing him. "Sica stop."

He sighed as His Wife didn't listen to him, "Kiss me, Babe. I miss you."

"No." He said and felt his wife the weak spot on his neck, "!" He put her down on the bed and hovered over her. "I told you to stop.." He said and kiss her neck.

Jessica smiled and massage Yuri's hair, Yuri kiss and her neck, "Babe, I miss you."

Her husband stopped kissing her then faced her, "You got what you want, now stop ." He said then turn his back on her. "Goodnight." He said.

Jessica sighed and just gently pulled her daughter in the center then crawled to the left side of the bed to sleep.

The next morning, Jessica woke up so early and prepared a special breakfast for Yuri. She look at the table and smiled in satisfaction. She prepared a lot of food for Yuri and Krystal, She's just hoping that her husband will appreciate what she did.

"Good Morning, Mr. Kwon." Her heart beats fast as she heard the helpers greet her husband.

Yuri and Krystal walk to the Dining room and saw her, He gulp seeing his Wife looking so hot with her messy bun and tank top but He quickly turned his attention to his Daughter, "Say Good morning to Mommy." He told their Daughter. 

Krystal hug her Mother's legs, "Mohnin' Mommy." She greeted.

"Good Morning, Sweetheart." She said and picked her up, "How was your sleep?" She asked and kissed her.

"Good." The little girl said.

The American Woman look at her Husband, "Good morning, Babe."

"Good morning." Yuri said without looking at her then take a seat, "You made all these?" He asked.

Jessica smiled widely, "Yes, I woke up early to cook it."

"Thank you." He said, "I have to leave in fifteen minutes, Princess let's eat."

Jessica smiled and sit next to him, "Try this, Yul. I made this for you."

"I'm okay, Sica. I will eat what I wanna eat."

"Just try this, please."

Yuri sighed, "Okay." He mumbled and eat what his Wife wants him to eat.

"Daddy, Ddudeongie baby need dwesh.." Krystal told him.

Yuri look at her, "We will go out this weekend and we will buy your new doll some dresses and shoes, okay?" He said and the little girl nodded.

Jessica went to the kitchen and went back with a lunch bag, "this is your lunch and there are some brownies inside. I made them for you, bring it in your office." She said and massage his shoulders.

Yuri sighed then hold her hands, "Stop it, Sica. Go back to your seat and finish your breakfast."

Jessica who is standing behind him pouted, "I just wanna make you feel better." She said and hug him from behind, "Are you still mad?" She asked, she kiss his cheek and caress his chest.

"I have to go now." He untangled her arms and stood up, "Princess, Daddy will see you after work, okay?"

"Um, kay.. Daddy give Ddudungie ppoppo." Krystal stood up from her seat and Yuri gave her a kiss.

"I love you." He said and walked away.

Jessica told Eunsang to look after Krystal as she run outside with the brownies, "Babe!" She called.

The Bodyguard was about to close the car door but Yuri stopped him, "What is it again?" He asked from inside the car. 

"Your lunch bag." She said and quickly get inside the car then closed it. She turned to Donghae who will be Yuri's driver for today and smiled at him, "Oppa, will you please leave us alone for a minute?"

Donghae quickly get off the car leaving the couple alone, Yuri look at her. "Why are you so hardheaded?" He asked.

"Because I miss you." She squeeze his cheeks then kiss his lips, "I love you, please don't be mad." She said and kiss him once more. "Talk to me, please."

Yuri his lips then sighed, "What do you wanna talk about?

"The argument we had two days ago.."

"What about it? I'm already letting you do whatever you want."

She hug his arm, "But you're mad at me."

He took a deep breath, He has to talk to her now since he knew that His Wife will not let him go out of the house without talking to her.

"Okay, I got mad because I care so much about you." He told her and She nodded. "I'm doing everything for you to be safe, Sica. If I told you not to go back to that company just listen to me and stop being so stubborn."

She intertwined their fingers together, "I just wanna formally resign from my position, that's it."

"What did I tell you few days ago? I will take care of it, You don't have to go there and see your former boss again. I don't want you to see him ever again, Sica. He's very dangerous for you."

Jessica nodded, "Okay, Babe. I'll listen to you now, I'm sorry for making you mad." She kiss him on his cheek, "I will never talk to him again. I already blocked his phone number." She said.

"Really? You promise you will listen to everything I tell you?"

"Yes." She said and hug him. "I'm really sorry, Babe. Let's not fight about him, He's not worth it."

"If you just listened to me I don't think we will ever fight about him." He mumbled.

"I'm so sorry for giving you headaches, Babe. I'll be a good wife to you now."

He smiled, Jessica looks so cute right now. She looks like a little girl saying sorry to her Dad for being a brat.

"It's okay now, just keep your promise to me."

"Of course, Babe."

The Couple kept quiet, Yuri let his Wife hug him. He sniff Jessica's head, He admit that he overreacted when he saw his Wife leaving to go to the Company but he couldn't help it. He don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter