Chapter 34

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34:

Taeyeon is now on His way to Tiffany's office, He will pick Her up from work and take Her out for a Dinner Date tonight.

While Driving, His phone rings. He smiled and pick it up, "Yes Pany-ah? Excited to see me?" He laugh as He picture Tiffany rolling Her eyes.

"You bet. Where are You now? Are We still going out for Dinner?" She asked.

"I'm on my way now, Your Higness.." He said.

"Alright, See You, Taetae!! Drive safely!" Tiffany said then hang up.

Taeyeon smiled, Tiffany and Him got even closer as months passed by. They often spend nights together and travel together.

He arrived in front of the Hotel and called Tiffany, "I'm here." He simply said and Tiffany quickly hang up.

Not long after, He saw Tiffany walking towards the car. He get off the car and take Her bag.

"How was Your day?" He asked and opened the car door for Her.

"Good.. What about You?" Tiffany asked back and get in the car.

Taeyeon put Tiffany's bag at the back seat then went to the Driver's seat.

"Um, Tired.. There's a lot to do in the office.." He said.

Tiffany look at Him, "Don't tell Me You didn't attend a meeting again?" She said and Taeyeon didn't answer and just focus on Driving.

The American woman smack His arm, "Yah!"

"What?"

"Why do You keep ignoring the meetings?" She asked, this is not the first time Taeyeon did it.

He smiled at Her, "Because We have a Dinner date tonight, You know I always cancel My meetings for Our Dates.. And besides, I attended three meetings today, Appa will talk to the clients tonight."

She sighed and crossed Her arms, "I'm not going out with You anymore.." She said then look through the window. "Your Parents will get mad at me."

"No.. Okay, let's schedule Our dates then.."

She look at Him, "Alright, Let's see each other every weekends."

"What? No way!"

Tiffany smirked, "Now It's confirmed! It's You who can't live without me.." She said proudly.

Taeyeon shake His head with a smile, They always argue about who is the most clingy between them and now Tiffany will for always wanting to see Her.

"You told me You will be there when I need You." He said.

"Just admit it, Taetae. You're falling for me." She poke His sides.

Taeyeon slap Her hand, "Stop, I'm driving!"

"Don't be shy, Taetae.. It's okay, I know, I'm irresistible.." She proudly stated.

"Wow.." Taeyeon shake His head.

Tiffany laugh, "I'm just kidding.." She said.

A few minutes later, They finally arrived in front of a Restaurant. They went inside and settled in the Table near the entrance door.

"Eomma and Appa are planning on going to Boracay next Month with Irene and Seohyun.. Do You wanna go back to the Philippines?" Taeyeon asked while They are eating.

Tiffany nodded, "Sure.."

He smiled, "Okay, Let's go back.." He said then look at Her plate, "Do You want anything else?" He asked.

The American Woman smiled, "just dessert.."

He nodded and called for the waiter then ordered a dessert for Tiffany.

"By the way, I have a business trip next week with um.. My Daddy's client." She told Him.

"Where are You going?"

"Um, Macau.."

Taeyeon nodded, "For how long?"

"A week." She answered then drink Her juice.

"Is this client, a Man or-"

"Wait, Taetae.. Why are You asking these things? are You My Dad?" Tiffany asked and smirked.

"I just wanna know.." He shrug.

"You don't have to know.." She said.

The waiter came back with Tiffany's dessert, She smiled and eat it while Taeyeon is just watching Her.

"Yah! No one's gonna steal your dessert, eat slowly." He laugh. "No wonder why Seohyun calls You Pig-Fany.."

The American Woman glared at Him, "You midget!"

He laugh even more, He likes teasing Her since Tiffany looks cute when She's annoyed with Him.

He leaned forward until their faces are just inches away, He look at Her lips then smiled, "Pig-Fany.." He said then chuckles.

Tiffany rolled Her eyes, Taeyeon changed from a serious guy to being a Dork. Now, He can't last a day without teasing Her. Although sometimes She gets irritated with it, at the end of the day, She is still happy to be able to unleash the Dorky side of Him.

"Pig-Fany!" Taeyeon called again.

"Midget!" She said and kick His leg under the table.

Taeyeon groaned, "Aww.." He hold His left leg.

It's Tiffany's turn to laugh, "Serves You right, Midget!" She meronged Him then continue eating.

"You're really a Violent Girl.." He shake His head.

While They are busy teasing each other, someone approached their table.

"Tiffany?"

The Two look up and saw a handsome looking man smiling at Them, particularly at Tiffany.

The American Woman stood up, "Dennis Oppa!" She excitedly called and hug Him.

Dennis is Her friend back in the States, Their Fathers are Business Partners and that's the reason why they became really close when They are still Young.

Taeyeon has His eyebrows furrowed at Them, "Who is He?" He mumbled.

Dennis break the hug and hold Tiffany on Her arms, "How are You?"

"I'm good! What are You doing here in Korea? How's Your modeling career?" Tiffany asked.

"Dad wants me to learn business for now.. Oh By the way, Your Dad sent me here to work with You. I need to train under You.." The Guy chuckles.

"Oh, So You are the one who will go with me?!"

"Yes.." He smiled.

"That's cool! Dad told Me I'll be with a client, He should've told me it's My friend not a client!" She giggle.

Dennis pat Her head, "You're still cute." He said.

Taeyeon then cleared His throat to get their attention. Dennis look at Taeyeon, "Oh, You have a date with Your Boyfriend?" He asked.

Tiffany smiled and shake Her head, "No, He is My Best Friend, Kim Taeyeon." She said then look at the shorter guy, "Taetae, This is Dennis Oh.. My Childhood friend."

Taeyeon stood up, "I'm Kim Taeyeon. Good to meet You."

Dennis shake His hand, "I'm Dennis." He said then turned to Tiffany, "I have to go.. I have Dinner with My relatives upstairs.. But if You want, You two can join us."

"Oh.. Thanks Oppa but we're fine.." Tiffany smiled sweetly.

"Oh, Well then, See You next week.." Dennis said then hug Her, "I have Your phone number, I'll call You later." He said then waved at Her, "Bye!"

"Bye, Oppa!" Tiffany happily said and watch the handsome guy walk upstairs.

Taeyeon called the waiter and paid Their bill. "Let's go!" He said and pulled Tiffany out of the Restaurant.

He Drive His Car to Tiffany's Home, "I can't believe I'll be working with Dennis Oppa.. Do You know that He is a model?" Tiffany asked with a dreamy look, "He was My crush when I was little.. I'll definitely enjoy My week in Macau!" She happily said.

"Where did You met that Guy?" Taeyeon asked.

"I told You, We were childhood friends." She answered then look at Her phone, "He'll call me later.." She mumbled enough for Taeyeon to hear.

They arrived in front of Tiffany's Home, Taeyeon get off and went inside the Home with Tiffany.

"Wait.. Go home now, Taetae." She told Taeyeon who is sitting comfortably in the Couch.

"Um, I actually wanna spend the night here.." He said.

"What? Why? I mean, You stay here every weekend, right? It's only wednesday!"

"I just wanna stay here, I'm tired of driving.." He said.

Tiffany rolled Her eyes, "Whatever.." She said then walk to Her room to change.

Taeyeon sighed and reach for the remote control then turned the TV on, while He was watching, He heard Tiffany's phone rings.

"Pany-ah! Someone's calling You!" He shouted but Tiffany is not responding, "Maybe She's in the shower.." He mumbled then opened the American woman's bag to see who's calling. "Hello?"

"Oh, Hi.. This is Dennis, May I speak with Tiffany?"

He creased His eyebrows, "Um, She's busy.. I'll just tell Her You called. Bye!" He said then hang up.

He stared at the phone, "You're really going to call Pig-Fany, uh.." He mumbled and blocked Dennis' phone number from Tiffany's phone. He then smiled widely, "You're not gonna contact Her anymore!" He smirked then put the phone back inside the bag when Tiffany went out of the room.

"What are You doing?" Tiffany crossed Her arms.

"Nothing.. Um, Pany-ah.. I wanna see Macau too!" He suddenly said.

"Then go to Macau!"

"Right! I'm coming with You.." He smiled.

"What?"

"I'm going to Macau with You, and that's final!" He stood up and pinch Her cheeks, "I'm gonna shower now.. Let's have a movie night later.." He smiled then walk to the Guest room.

Tiffany look at the Guest room door, "He's weird.." She mumbled and just sit on the couch and watch TV.

------

"Miss Jessica Jung.. Delivery for You.." Jessica was surprised as one of the company's securities put a huge bouquet of pink and purple roses on Her desk.

She look at the Man and He just shrug at Her, "From Mr. Kwon again.." He said.

She then heard murmurs from Her workmates and when She look at Them, They all went back to work.

Jessica nodded and smiled at the Security Personnel who quickly walk away, She then take Her phone and saw a message from Yuri.

From: Kwon Yuri

"We're now going back from School.. I hope You liked the flowers, I love You! 😘"

She smiled, it has been a few months since Yuri started courting Her agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter