Chapter 46

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 46:

"Oh, Gosh! That was so good, Yuri-ah! Do me more!"

"You love it, huh.." Yuri said.

Jessica covered as She heard loud kissing sounds from Yuri's room, She couldn't help but cry thinking of the past.

"Oh! More!"

She take a deep breath and hold the door knob, She has to stop them and break up with Yuri right now. She turned the knob and opened the door widely.

"Kwon Yuri!" She shouted, Her tears streaming down her cheeks.

The tanned guy look at Her in shock and quickly pick up His bathrobe that's lying on the floor and wear it.

He then run to where His Girlfriend is and attempted to touch Her but Jessica was quick to slap Him really hard.

"Don't You ever touch me again, I gave You a second chance and this is what You're gonna do?" She shouted and hit his chest, "I don't wanna see Your face ever again!" She cried harder. "I loved You, Yul. I love You, Why do You have to do this?!"

Yuri hugged Her tight but Jessica kept pushing Him. "No! No! No! Don't touch me!" She hit Him continuously. "Go away!"

"Sica! Sica!" Yuri shake Her.

Jessica opened Her eyes and saw Yuri, She look around while panting.

Yuri wipe Her tears, "Are You having a bad dream?" He asked.

"A dream? I was just dreaming?" She mumbled then look at Yuri, "Where are We?" She asked.

Yuri pulled Her to sit up and peck Her forehead, "Baby.. We are in the Hotel room, We are with Taeyeon and Tiffany.." He said and hug Her. "Everything is alright, Baby.. That was just a dream. Don't worry.." He rub Her back to calm Her down.

Jessica close Her eyes as She remember that They are on a holiday with TaeNy. She sighed in relief, She's thankful that it was just a dream.

Yuri break the hug and caress Her arms, "Are You okay? Do You want anything?" He asked.

Jessica shake Her head and wipe Her tears away, Yuri get off the bed and get the bottle of water on  the coffee table then gave it to Her.

Jessica quickly drink water, "Are You feeling better now?" Yuri asked.

Jessica nodded and put the bottle on the bedside nightstand, Yuri laid Her down and She quickly snuggled up to Him.

The tanned Guy gently caress Her back and Her hair, "Sica, May I know what happened?"

Jessica look at Him, "I had a really bad dream.." She blink Her eyes, She will not tell Him what happened. "Why are You still awake? Did I scream so loud?"

Her boyfriend smiled at Her then kiss the tip of Her nose, "You hit me while We were sleeping. You slapped me really hard.." He said then pouted.

Jessica got surprised at what He said and touched His cheeks, "I'm sorry, Baby.." She said and kissed Him.

"It's okay, Baby.. I just got so worried about You.. You were crying and screaming not to touch You.. Are You sure You are Okay?"

"Yes, Babe.. I'm sorry if I hurt You and made You worried.."

Yuri kissed Her, "It's okay, Baby.."

The Blonde Woman buried Her face to Yuri's neck, "Babe, tell me.. Am I the only girl in Your life?"

"No.." Jessica look at Him looking sad, Yuri smiled and peck Her forehead, "I have Eomma, Mina, Ryeowon Noona and also Tiffany.. And of course, You!" 

She hit His arm, "That's not what I mean.."

Yuri laugh, "I was just kidding, Sica.. You're the only one in My life, Baby." He said then leaned down and kiss Her on the lips.

 Jessica stared at Him,"That's a promise?"

"Promise.." He smiled and kiss Her forehead.

Jessica hug Him, "I love You, Babe.." She said that made Her Boyfriend smile.

"I love You too, Baby.. Goodnight.." He hugged Her tight and the two of them went back to sleep.

-------

The next day, Jessica and Yuri walk around the beach early in the Morning, The latter decided to watch the Sunrise so They woke up early then brought His Girlfriend there.

"It's good to live near the beach.. It's refreshing.." Jessica said then look at Her Boyfriend. "What do You think?"

Yuri nodded, "Our Villa is near the beach.. Do You want to just settle there after getting married?" He asked while tightly holding Her hand.

Jessica smiled at Him, Yuri often talk about getting married and She's happy to know that He has plans for Their Relationship.

"No.. I know You need to stay in the city for the Company.." She told Him.

Yuri nodded and kissed the back of Her hand, "I'm really lucky to have a girlfriend like You.." He smiled at Her, Jessica has always been a supportive girlfriend to Him.

The Couple sit down and continue talking, Yuri interlock Their fingers abd kiss the back of His Giflfriend's hand. "How was Your sleep?" He asked.

"Better when You hugged me to sleep.." She answered.

Yuri giggled, "I will always hug You to sleep then.." He said and sniff Her hand, "That means, We have to sleep in one room together, everyday."

She smiled, "I'll think about it.." She said. She then saw kids running around and look at Yuri. "How long are We going to stay here?" She asked.

"Do You wanna go back to the Hotel?"

"No.. I mean, in this place.. When are We going back home?" She asked.

Yuri smiled, "Are You missing the kids?" He asked.

"Yeah.. I miss their voices and Their scent.." She sighed as think of the kids.

Yuri nodded with a smile, Jessica became really attached to the Kids, She loves them like They are Her own children and by just seeing how caring Jessica is to Their Nephews and Niece makes Yuri really excited to see how much love and care She will give Their future babies.

"We'll stay for a couple of days more.." He said and 

They were disturbed when Jessica's phone rings, She looked at it and found Ryeowon calling Her. She smiled and quickly answered the call.

"Unnie.."

"Jess.. I'm sorry for disturbing You but the Kids want to talk to You.." Her Cousin said.

Yuri just listen to Them, "Momma.. Do You know me?"

Jessica laugh, "Yes, Mina.. How are You?"

"Momma.. Mina and Oppa slept in Papa's woom and We watch movie and play.." She reported.

"Really? Did You clean Papa's room this morning?" Jessica asked.

"Yes!" Mina happily said.

"I wanna talk to Momma too! Give me the phone!" They heard Yoong's voice.

"No!"

"Eomma said it's good to share!" The two kids argue.

Jessca sighed, "Kids, Don't fight.. Mina let Your Oppa talk to me too."

"Okay.. Momma, I love You and Papa too!" Mina said.

"We love You too, Sweetie.." She smiled and hold Yuri's hand.

"Momma, My Friends like My new shoes.." Yoong said.

"That's good to hear, Honey.."

"Yeah.. Thank You for buying me new shoes and shirts and new toys.."

"Aww, You're very much welcome, Honey.."

"When are You going home? Eomma said You went swimming with Papa, Aunt Pany and Uncle Taengoo.."

"Uh, Yes.. We will be back in a couple of days.." She said and look at Yuri who is busy looking at something.

She look at what He's staring and suddenly felt mad as it was a group of girls playing beach volleyball in Their bikinis.

"Momma.."

Jessica turned to Yoong, "Honey, Momma has to go.. I'll call You later." She said.

"Um, Okay.."

"I love You, Yoongie.. Bye!" She said then hang up.

She then look at Yuri, "You must be really happy to see something beautiful.." She said mockingly.

Yuri smiled, "Yeah, I wonder how it feels.."

Jessica felt upset to know that Yuri is looking at some girls while they are together, She suddenly remember Her dream the other night and got more mad, so She stood up to walk away but quickly stopped by Yuri.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"Nothing.." She said but Yuri don't believe Her.

"Sica.. Did I said something bad?" He asked. He don't want them to fight so He has to fix things right away.

"Nothing, just enjoy Your sightseeing."

Yuri sighed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter