Chapter 67: Love Me Tender

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 67:

"Thank You for coming!" Jessica and Yuri bid goodbye to Madam Kim's business partners.

"Congratulations You two.."

"Thank You Mr. Park!" The Couple bowed.

Mr. Park nodded and walk away, The Couple turned to Their other guests and found Yuri's friends having fun.

They joined them and drink with Their Friends, "Congratulations to Jessica and Yuri! Cheers!"

"Cheers!" said Tiffany who is now really drunk.

"Pany-ah, That's enough! You'll feel sick later.." Taeyeon told His Wife.

"Yah! Taetae, Do You know that We own this Hotel?" She asked.

"I know! Do You know that I am Your Husband?"

Tiffany look at Him in surprise, "Oh, since when?" She asked that made everyone in their table laugh.

Taeyeon just shake His head, Yuri then turned to Jessica. "Don't drink too much, You might not remember that I am Your husband now!" He said.

Jessica laugh and shake Her head, "How can I forget You?" She asked.

He shrug and look at Her chest area and fix Her dress, "Did Noona forced You to wear that?" He asked, Jessica changed for the third time and She's wearing one of the dress that He don't like.

"No.. I really wanna try this dress.."

Yuri kiss Her bare shoulder, "Next time don't wear something like this.." He said.

Jessica just chuckle, "What do You want me to wear? A set of Pyjamas all the time?"

"I don't mind, You look beautiful in anything You wear!"

"That's why I'm wearing this!"

"No, not this.. It's better if You wear this only for me to see.." He said and kiss Her cheek.

"Yah, Yuri will be the happiest man alive later!" Shindong yelled. "Believe me, Yuri's long time dream will come true later!"

Yuri shake His head, He definitely know what He's talking about, "I think Shindong is drunk.." He said.

Jessica look at Her Husband, "What is it about, Babe?" She asked.

Yuri peck Her forehead, "Don't mind Him, Baby!" He said. 

"Okay.." Jessica said then yawned. She's tired and They have flight tomorrow but seems like Their party will never end.

Yuri noticed Her and caress Her lower back, "Let's go back to Your suite now!"

Jessica nodded and Yuri cleared His throat, "Guys, as much as I want to party with You, I can't stay up too late.. Sica is tired and We have flight tomorrow!"

Shindong and Hyoyeon look at Him teasingly, "You're just excited to be alone with Her.." the latter said that made Jessica confused.

"Yeah, because it's their first night as married couple and You know what's next.. " Shindong wiggle His eyebrows. 

Jessica suddenly blushed as She realized what Yuri's friends are talking about. "Oh, Yeah.. This will be Our first night as married couple.." She thought and felt Her cheeks heated up even more.

Yuri smack His Friends' arms seeing His Wife blush, "You're making Her feel uncomfortable!" He scolded Them. 

"I'm sorry!"

The Tanned Guy hold His Wife's hand, "Just enjoy the Party!" He said and tapped Their shoulders then take His wife to the other Table. "Eomma, Noona.. We have to go now.. Sica is tired!"

"Alright, Son! We'll take care of everything!"

"Jess is tired but don't make Her even more tired, huh! You two have flight tomorrow!" Ryeowon said with a teasing look.

Yuri look at Jessica and found Her blushed more and more, "Noona, stop teasing!" 

Ryeowon and Madam Kim laugh, "It's refreshing to see Jessi blush like this! So cute!"

"Ignore Your Noona, just enjoy Your wedding night and make beautiful and unforgettable memories together!" Madam Kim said. "and oh, all the Wedding Gifts are already there!"

Yuri nodded and the Couple went back to Jessica's Suite. The Newlyweds sat on the Couch and look at the Gifts for Them.

"Woah! We have lots of presents!" The Tanned Guy look at His Wife and saw Her just staring at the gifts. He pouted, "Um.. Do You want to shower first?" He asked.

Jessica who is so quiet nodded without looking at Him, "Yeah.."

"Um.. Can I.. I mean, Do You want to.. Uh, like uh.. Um, Shower together?" He reluctantly asked and His Wife look at Him in shock, "I mean.. Only If You like but if You're not comfortable then just forget about it!" He stood up, "I'll uh, I'll just prepare Your bath.." He said and went to the Bathroom. "Godd, Why is it so awkward? We were fine awhile ago.. Aish, Those two idiots made Sica feel uncomfortable!"

Meanwhile, Jessica is still on Her spot. She's feeling nervous of what's gonna happen on Their Wedding night. 

"Eotteokhae?" She bite Her thumb in nervousness, She don't know what She will do. "We're gonna do it tonight.. I'm nervous.." She mumbled.

She was too busy with the Wedding preparations and Her problems with Her Father that She forgot to prepare Herself for the next big thing right after the Wedding.

"Baby!" She was startled when Yuri called Her. "You can shower now, I prepared a relaxing bath for You!"

Jessica didn't answer, Yuri sits next to Her and hold Her hand, "Shower now so You will feel better.." He said and noticed that His Wife is thinking about something else. "Baby, are You okay?" He asked.

Jessica look at Him then sighed, "I'll just shower later.." She said.

Yuri nodded and look around, "What should We do now?" He asked then look at the gifts, "Ah! Let's open some gifts!" He cheerfully said to stop the awkwardness between them.

He take some of the gifts and opened it, "Oh, glass bowl set.." He smiled and showed it to Jessica. "We can use it at home!" He said and opened more gifts.

Jessica was still quiet, She kept sighing as She don't know what to do.

Yuri stop what He is doing and take a deep breath, He couldn't take the awkwardness since it's very unusual for both of them to feel this way towards each other.

"Sica.. What are You thinking?"

Jessica look at Him, "Do You want to um, to eat something?" She asked.

Yuri stared at Her then cupped Her face, "Why are You so shy, Sica?" He asked and kissed Her on the lips to help Her feel comfortable. "It's just me, Baby.." He said.

Jessica sighed, "I'm sorry!" 

Yuri smiled and stood up, "Let's have something to drink!" He said and get some canned beers and snacks for them.

He went back and they drink together, Yuri hold His Wife on Her waist and pulled Her closer to Him, "I love You, Baby!" He said and kissed Her cheek.

Jessica smiled at Him, "I love You too."

Yuri leaned down and kiss Her on the lips, "We are married now, Baby.. Are You happy?"

Jessica nodded, "Very happy!" She said.

Yuri then get some gifts and hand it to Jessica, this is His way of breaking their uncomfortable situation, "Our Guests are very generous for giving us presents." He smiled and help His Wife in unwrapping the gift.

Jessica opened the box and the Couple got shock to see five different y briefs. Yuri look at the card and found out that it was from Shindong.

"Aish, this guy has no sense." Yuri said and take the box from His Wife.

Jessica bite Her lips and felt nervous again, Yuri look at the other gifts abd found a present from Ryeowon.

"Look, Baby! This is Noona's Gift!" He said and gave it to Her again.

Yuri excitedly wait for Jessica to open the box, "What is it?" He asked seeing His Wife staring at what's inside, He take the box and look at it and blushed as He saw some y lingerie in various colors.

Jessica quickly take the box away from Him and fan Herself with Her hands.

The Couple didn't talk for a moment, Yuri just drink more beer as Jessica busied Herself playing with Her bracelet.

"I'm sorry, Yul.." She said.

Yuri stared at Her then caress Her arm, He knew Jessica started feeling uncomfortable after what His friends said awhile ago. "Sica, are You affected with what They said before going here?" He asked then peck Her forehead, "Don't feel pressured, Baby.. I know You are tired and I'm not gonna force You! Don't worry!"

"Is it really okay?" She asked and He nodded, "But it's Our Wedding night, Our First night as married couple. Eomma said We should make good memories together!"

Yuri smiled and shake His head, "I know, but We don't necessarily have to do it.. Wedding night is a good idea but You are tired, I don't want You to feel so drained especially that We have a flight tomorrow!" He told Her, "We have a lot of days to do it, Baby. We can do it on Our honeymoon but now, We can just cuddle and talk.. I can give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter