Chapter 88: Coming Home

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 88:

"Yes, Eomma.. I'm with Miss Park, Yes but She went to the ladies room so just call her if you wanna talk to her. Alright, Bye!" Yuri said then hung up.

He then tried to call his Wife to talk to her but She's not picking up. He sighed, he's been trying to contact his Wife for awhile now but she's not answering. "I miss them.." He mumbled. He left Jessica and Krystal in San Francisco since He was ordered to go to Japan to meet a client with Miss Park.

Miss Park then went back to their table and take a seat next to him, "I'm so sleepy." Yuri heard her say but didn't answer. "I'm really tired." She added.

Yuri who is busy with his phone look at her, "I told you, I can do this by myself." He told her and focused on his phone.

"I was told to come here, Yul. It's not like I volunteered to attend this meeting to be with you." Miss Park rolled her eyes.

"maybe You have a big crush on me.." He chuckles.

"You bet." Miss Park said and lean on him.

Yuri look at her, "Yah, Noona! It's uncomfortable." He said and gently push her.

"Ahh, I'm really sleepy." Miss Park groaned.

Yuri then think of the ways to entertain her, "Hm.. I'll show you something." He said and put his phone on the table. "I'll show you my beautiful Princess." He said with a smile and showed her a video clip of his Daughter. "look at her beautiful smile.." He said while smiling widely.

"Aww, Kyeopta!" Miss Park said. "Oh, she's blinking.. What is her name?"

"Her full english name is Krystal Soo Kwon while her korean name is Kwon Soojung."

"oh.. Beautiful huh." She said and watch the video closely, "oh I wanna squeeze those chubby cheeks. She's so cute." Yuri felt happy to hear some good things about his child, "Is she talking now? how old is she?"

"She just e and She knows how to say Dada now.. at first she always call me Tata but on her birthday she surprised me when she said Dada for the first time." He said proudly, "She made me happy on her birthday, She's the sweetest baby in the world." He then showed her the video of his Daughter saying 'Dada'.

"Dadaa." Yuri smiled widely while watching Krystal.

"See? She likes calling me. She loves her Daddy very much." He said.

"I'm sure she got her beauty from her Mother." Miss Park said.

"She got her cuteness from her Mommy but she got her looks from me."

"I don't think so.. look at her eyes, it resembles your wife."

"She got her eyes and forehead from Jessica, but if you look at her face, she resembles me." He said and showed her some close up pictures of Krystal.

"Yah, are you blind? She looks like your wife." Miss Park kept insisting.

Yuri showed her more pictures to prove that Krystal looks like him, "Look.. We look like twins here." He said while looking at the picture that Jessica captured while He and Krystal were sleeping.

"Oh, yeah.. on some pictures she looks exactly like her Mom but there are pictures that she looks like a girl version of you. both of you resemble her, how's that possible? I mean, I don't see any resemblance between you and Jessica."

Yuri shrug, "I don't know how it happened but what I know is we have a perfect baby." He said.

His phone rings, He look at it and found his wife calling. "Baby." He smiled. "I've been calling you for so long."

"It's 3:30 a.m here, Babe. I woke up and I saw missed calls from you, Why did you call?" She said.

Yuri hit his forehead as He remembered that they have different time zone, "Oh, I'm sorry for disturbing you."

"It's okay, how was your meeting?" She asked.

"We're still waiting for our client.. Um, Baby, how's Krystal?"

"She's sleeping next to me. She was watching your videos awhile ago and she kept calling Dada." She said.

Yuri sighed, He has been away from his family for a few days now. "I miss you two." He said.

"We miss you too, Love." Jessica said, "I have something for you when you're finally home."

"What is it?"

"We will have a romantic date, just the two of us."

"Really?" He smiled widely, it has been a long time since they last had a romantic date with just the two of them so he's feeling excited to go home.

Miss Park look at Yuri who is smiling widely and chuckles, "You look stupid, Yuri-ah~" She said.

"Who is that, Babe? Why is she calling you so sweetly?" Jessica asked.

Yuri stood up and excused himself, He walk to the men's room to talk to his wife more privately, "that was Miss Park, Baby.."

"Are you alone with her? Why didn't you tell me she's coming?" She asked.

"I thought you already knew about it?" He sighed, He has to explain to his wife, "She arrived last night and We went to the restaurant together." He told her.

"Are you two staying in the same hotel?"

"Yes but She's in a different floor, Baby."

"I wanna see your hotel room later." She said.

"Okay." Yuri said, He knew that she still couldn't forget the time when she caught him with another woman that's why Jessica wants to know everything whenever they are away from each other. "I have to go back to our table now, Baby. I'll just call you when I'm back to my hotel room."

"Okay, Babe."

"Alright, I love you, Sica. Tell Our Princess that Dada loves her so much."

"We love you too, come home fast so We can be together again. I'm missing you so much now." Jessica said in a longing tone, "I love you, Babe. Let's talk later, bye!"

"Bye!" He put his phone in his pocket and went out.

He saw a man talking to Miss Park so he quickly walk towards the table to meet their client.

"Good evening, I am Kwon Yuri.. You must be Mr. Watanabe." He quickly said and laid his hand for a shake.

The tall guy smiled at him and take his hand, "Yes, nice meeting you, Mr. Kwon."

They sat down and started their meeting, Miss Park kept glancing at Yuri. She's letting him do all the talking and just listen to him because Madame Kim told her to observe Yuri.

Yuri turned to Miss Park and got confused, Miss Park usually speaks first but now She's all quiet. "Mr. Kwon?" Mr. Watanabe called.

Yuri look at him and smiled, "Oh.." He said and just focus on the meeting.

------

Krystal woke up so early and sat up, She look at her mother and lean on her tummy. "Mumma.." She said.

She stared at nothing for a few minutes then pointed at her Parents' wedding photo that's hanging on the bedroom wall. "Dada." She said and buried her face on her mother's tummy while clutching on Jessica's blouse.

Jessica woke up when she felt her daughter's head kept moving on her tummy. She look at her, "Princess." She called.

"Baah!" Krystal look at her with a smile.

"Peek a boo." She played with her.

Krystal hid her face on her tummy then showed her face again, "Baah. Kyaaaak!" She squealed.

Jessica laugh and sat up, she gently pulled her and gave her a long kiss on her cheek, "Good morning, Love." She greeted and kissed her again. "Did you sleep well?"

Krystal hug her neck, "Mumma." She called.

Jessica get off the bed and went to the bathroom with Krystal.

"When is Yuri coming back?" Miss Lee asked her Daughter while they are having lunch.

"I don't know, Mom. He told me he will go back to Seoul today because his Mother asked him to." Jessica said.

"Did you two talked about you wanting to go back working again?"

Jessica shakes her head, She decided to go back working and help Yuri to save money for Krystal's future but she has to talk to her husband about it first. "I'm still looking for a perfect timing to tell him." She said and look at her daughter who is trying to stand on her high chair. "Sweetheart, sit properly and eat your lunch, you can play later." She told her.

"Dada.. Dada." Krystal said.

"You wanna see Dada?" She asked and her daughter look at her.

"Dada." Krystal said and kick her feet.

Jessica stood up, "Alright, I'll call Dada but you have to eat, okay?"

"Dada."

She smiled and get her phone then called her husband, She smiled as Yuri's sleepy face was shown on the screen.

"Babe." She waved at him.

Yuri groaned, "Baby."

"Did I disturbed your sleep?"

"a little but It's okay, Sica." He scratch his eyes.

"I wanna see your hotel room."

Yuri immediately show his bed, "I'm all alone, Baby." He said then yawned, "I'm feeling lonely without You and Krystal."

"When will be your flight to Seoul?"

"Ten in the morning, I will be with Miss Park, Baby.." He answered then yawned, "I'll give you a call when I get there."

Jessica nodded, She walk back to the dining area and take a seat, "Your daughter misses you already.." She said and put the phone in front of Krystal to let her see her Daddy. "Look, Princess. Dada." She said.

Yuri who is still sleepy quickly sat up and look at his daughter, "Hi Princess!"

Krystal look at the screen and blink her eyes, "Mum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter