Chapter 68: You & I

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short update but I hope You will still enjoy it!

Chapter 68:

"I hate You! I don't wanna see You forever!"

Taeyeon shake His Head while looking at His Wife who is crying on the bed.

"Go away! Go back to Your Family and leave me alone!" Tiffany shouted and throw some pillows on Him.

Her Husband sighed, "Why are You acting this way again?" He asked.

"Because I hate You! I wanna go back home to My Dad!" She wipe Her tears away. "At least Dad gjves me everything I want!"

Taeyeon sits on the edge of the bed and tried to reach for Her but Tiffany move away from Him, "What do You want? I'll give it to You!" He gently said.

"I want You to leave! I don't wanna see You again!" Tiffany said.

The short guy keep staring at His Wife who is still crying, Tiffany has been acting this way for more than a week now, sometimes She is really happy but most of the time She is mad at Him, She most often tells Him to go away and leave and He honestly don't know how to handle Her extreme mood swings but He's trying hard to be patient to Her.

"I will call Yuri to pick me up here!" She said and get Her phone.

"Pany-ah, No.. He is in a Honeymoon don't disturb Them!" He said, He get a tissue box and put it on the bed, "Wipe Your tears.." He said then walk to the door. "I'll just stay go outside!" He told Her then walked away.

Tiffany rolled Her eyes and wipe Her face, Taeyeon didn't do anything bad to Her but She's irritated seeing Her Husband or smelling His Scent and She couldn't control Her emotions.

A few minutes after Her Husband went out, Tiffany felt sleepy. She was about to take a nap when Her husband went in with a box of Pizza.

"Pany-ah, I bought You Pizza!" He said and put it down on the bed.

Tiffany's eyes widens as Taeyeon opened the box, "You bought this for me?" She asked.

Taeyeon nodded, He knew that this will make Her Happy. He then take a slice and gave it to Her, "Eat, Pany-ah!" He told Her but Tiffany was just staring at it. 

He sighed, Tiffany will not eat it in front of Him so He stood up, "Alright, I'll just make Our Dinner!" He said and went out.

Tiffany made sure the door is closed before She started eating, "Hmm, this is really Yummy!" She said happily.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon who is busy cooking kept asking Himself why His Wife is acting strange.

"What did I do to Her?" He mumbled, He's actually getting frustrated with Tiffany but He knew He has to keep His patience.

He walk to the fridge to get something, "Oh, Where are the fish cakes? Did She cooked it?" He mumbled, "Ah, I need to go out and buy some!"

He turned off the stove and walked out of the House, He went back a few minutes later and found His Wife in the Dining area.

"Pany-ah!" He called.

"Taetae!" Tiffany hug Him, "I've been looking for You, Where have You been?" She asked, "I'm sorry for shouting at You again!"

He sighed and rub Her back, "It's okay.. Are You feeling better now?" He asked.

Tiffany break the hug and smiled at Him, "Yes, Thank You for the Pizza!" She happily said.

Taeyeon sighed in relief, She's happy that Tiffany is in a good mood again. Food can really change Her mood. "Do You still want to eat?" He asked.

"Yes! There's still room for Dinner!" She said.

He nodded and hold Her hand, "Okay, Help me cook!"

"Alright!" She happily said and let Her husband pull Her in the Kitchen.

------

"Babe, stop kyaaaaahhh!" Jessica squealed so loud as Her Husband attacked Her with kisses.

She tried to kick Him but Yuri held Her tight and trap Her, "Kyaaaahh!" She kept squealing as Yuri kiss Her neck. "Babe!" She called and smack His arm to stop Him.

Yuri who is hovering over Her stopped kissing Her then look at His wife, "I just wanna play with You!" He said.

"Aren't You tired? We've been busy with all the activities since We came here!"

Yuri smiled, They've been in the island for two days and so far, They are having so much fun together.

He laid beside Her and Jessica quickly snuggled up to Him, "Are You tired?" The tanned Guy asked.

Jessica smiled, "Yeah, but it's fine because We had fun together!" She said then sighed, "And staying in this Villa is really relaxing! Can We stay here the whole day tomorrow?" She asked.

"No, I want us to go around tomorrow!" He told Her.

"Alright!" She sighed.

The Tanned Guy pat Her bum, "After We go around, let's just stay here and have a dinner date after.." He said.

She smiled, "Date?"

Yuri pulled Her to be on top of Him and caress Her face, "Yes, I'll prepare a simple dinner date for us!" Hd told Her then gave Her a sweet peck.

She giggles, "Really? Are You really going to prepare it by Yourself or You're gonna ask someone to prepare it for You?"

The Tanned Guy pouted, "Of course I will need some people to help me but I will be the one leading them!" He said but His Wife don't believe Him. "Sica!!" He whined.

Jessica laugh, Yuri is so cute when He's acting like this. "Alright, Impress me then!" She said and kiss Him.

"I'll make You fall for Me all over again!"

"What are You talking about? I'm already falling for You every single day!" She happily said and buried Her Face on His neck, "But I will never mind if You want to make me fall for You again and again as long as You're gonna be there to catch me!"

Her Husband hug Her tight, "Of course, Baby!" He kissed the top of Her head, "I love You, Sica!"

Jessica look at Him, "I love You too, Yul!" She peck His lips again.

------

"Ahh, really beautiful!" Yuri shake His head in amazement while looking through the glass walls of Their Bedroom. "Paradise!" He commented and turned around to look at His Wif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter