Chapter 69: Making Memories of Us

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 69:

"Aah! Babe, I'm c**ming!"

Jessica's loud moan boomed around the dark Villa, Yuri felt even more eager to harder and faster to make His Wife reach Her peak.

"Ahh, Baby!" He bit His lower lip and hold Jessica's hips, "Oh Godd! This is amazing!" He said and more and more faster.

He squeezed Her mounds, "Hmm, Yes, Baby! hmm! hmm!" He moaned.

"Yul.. Yul! What are You doing?" 

Yuri woke up from His sleep as Jessica keep shaking Him, He opened His eyes and quickly turned to His wife who is looking strangely at Him.

"What's the matter, Babe?" Jessica asked.

She woke up when She felt someone touching Her everywhere and found that Yuri is in His sleep and She got worried so She quickly shake Him to wake up.

"Are You okay?"

Yuri look around and then realized that what happened between Him and His wife was not real. "Oh Godd! It was just a wet dream!" He thought and brush His hair with His hands.

"Babe.. Are You okay?" Jessica keep asking and caress His face that made Him shiver.

"Godd, Sica.." He take Her hands away as He's getting with Jessica's simple touch. "Let's sleep!" He said and laid down.

Jessica laid down next to Him and hug Him tight making Yuri feel Her mounds, "Goodnight again, Babe!" She said.

Yuri sighed, Every little thing Jessica do to Him has an effect to Him because of His wet dream. "Control Yourself, Yul.." He said and closed His eyes.

"I love You, Babe!" Jessica kissed His neck nonstop.

"Sica, stop it!" He break the hug and turned His back on Her to control Himself from touching His wife.

"I'm just trying to make You feel better!" said Jessica is is so confused of Her Husband.

"Well, You're not making me feel better, Sica! You're making me feel uncomfortable!" He unintentionally shouted at Her.

Jessica was dumbfounded with the way Yuri talk to Her, She couldn't believe that Yuri will react that way to the affection She gave Him.

She take a deep breath and look down feeling upset, "Okay! I'm sorry! It's not my intention to make You feel uncomfortable.. I'll just sleep outside!" She said then get off the bed and went to the daybed in their room and laid down.

Yuri sighed and followed His Wife, "Sica.." He called and sit beside Her and hold Her hand, "Baby, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to shout at You!"

He leaned down and hug Her, "Baby.. Let's sleep in Our bed!" He kiss Her shoulder. "I love You, Baby! Let's sleep to Our bed now!"

Jessica sighed and nodded, the two went back to Their bed and laid down, Yuri look at His wife who has her back facing Him.

"Baby, goodnight! I love You!" He pulled Her to face Him then kiss Her on the lips, "I'm sorry, Sica!"

Jessica turned Her back on Him again and just sleep, Yuri move closer and hug Her from the back.

After awhile Jessica was already in deep sleep, She turned around and hug Her husband.

"Oh, Godd!" said Yuri who can't go back to sleep again. "Why do I have to suffer like this?" He mumbled and look at His Wife. He bit His lips seeing His Wife's cleavage. 

He remembered His Dream again and got , He move His hand to touch Her clothed mound but quickly stopped Himself.

He gently untangled Jessica's hand then sat up, "Oh, Godd! I'm so ert!" He scratch His face in frustration. He then touch , "Aish, so hard!" He said and went to the bathroom to make Himself feel better.

The Next Day, the Couple woke up late. They prepared for the day and went out to have Their late Breakfast.

Yuri kept kissing His Wife's hand while They are waiting for Their food, He's still apologizing for His actions last night.

"What do You want, Baby?" He asked Her. "You want a new bag or shoes?" He kiss the back of Her hand, "or You want a Car?"

Jessica turned to Him, "I don't need those things, Yul.." She coldly said then look at the beautiful beach.

Yuri sighed, "Baby, I'm really sorry for shouting at You! I was just really not in good condition last night!"

His Wife suddenly turned worried, "Tell me what really happened last night.. You had a nightmare?" She asked.

He nodded, "It was so bad that I wasn't able to go back to sleep that easy.." He said.

"You were last night and I got worried.." She told Him, "Are You still feeling uncomfortable?" She asked and He shake His head, "Good to know that You're feeling better now!"

"Yeah, I had to go to the bathroom and jer... Uh,  I mean.. I took a cold shower last night to feel better.." He almost reveal what He really did last night.

Jessica nodded and move closer to Him, "I'm sorry for getting mad last night!" She said and kissed Him.

"No, it's okay! it was My fault anyway!" Yuri said, He's happy that Jessica is not mad at Him anymore.

------

"Careful!" Yuri said while holding His Wife's hand as They walk down the stairs of The Beach Club.

They just finished Their Lunch and now They are going to walk around the Beach.

"Thank You, Babe!" Jessica said.

The Couple walk around hand in hand, "Later We will watch the Sunset in the Floating Bar!" Yuri excitedly told His Wife.

"Floating Bar?"

"Yes! We can relax there, Baby!"

"I can't wait!" She giggles.

Yuri kiss the back of Her hand, "We only have a few days left.. I'm excited to go home and move to Our new Home!"

She smiled at Him, They will move out of the Mansion after Their Trip and She feels excited and sad at the same time.

"I miss the Kids!" She said.

"Me too but I'm sure they miss us too especially You!" Yuri sighed, "I used to be Their Favorite between us but now They love You more than Me, They care so much about You and neglect me!" He pouted, He noticed that the Kids got really attached to His Wife and He somehow felt sad that They don't pay attention to Him the way They used to.

Jessica laugh at His Childishness and hug Him sideways, "It's okay, Papa Yul.. Momma Sica is here to give You more love and attention!"

The Tanned Guy kiss the top of Her head, "I know! That's why I want to enjoy Our marriage life before having kids.. I'm sure Our future Kids will hog You all the time.."

She look at Him with a big smile, "Kids.. You mean You want to have more than one child now? Did You changed Your mind again?"

He pouted, "Two Kids will be enough, I still can get a little attention from You but having more than two Kids is not a good idea!"

"It was You who wanted to have five Kids.. I wonder why You changed Your mind.."

Yuri leaned down and peck Her lips, "Let's talk about having babies some other time, let's just enjoy Our Honeymoon and be each other's baby for now, okay?" He smiled at Her.

The American Woman nodded, "I love You, Baby!" She said.

"I Love You too!"

------

"Can I have um, have rose-scented candles and flowers?" Yuri asked Their Personal Butler.

"A bouquet of flowers?"

"Yes, and rose petals.." He added.

The Butler nodded, "Alright, Sir! We will make a good set up on the beach for Your Dinner later!" He said.

"Thank You!" Yuri said and walk back to Their Bedroom. Jessica is still in the bathroom preparing to go to the beach so He's taking His time planning the Romantic Dinner with His Wife.

"What should We do after?" He asked Himself then sighed, H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter