Chapter 73: Beautiful Surprise

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 73:

Jessica woke up in the middle of the night and quickly checked Her phone. She sighed and sit up, She's waiting for Her Husband to call but there's nothing.

She then get off the bed and went out of the room with Her phone to get a glass of milk.

She sits on a bar stool and stared at Her phone, "Are You still busy?" She mumbled and lean on the countertop. She wants to hear His voice and not being able to talk to Him makes Her miss Him so much.

Yuri left to Europe a week after Mina's Birthday, Madame Kim promoted Him to a higher position and part of His job is to lead His team in presenting some proposals to clients.

Her phone then rings, She quickly sit up straight and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Sica!" Yuri called, "How are You, Baby?"

She sighed, "I miss You, Babe!"

"I miss You too, Sica!" Yuri said then sighed, "Are the helpers treating You well?" He asked.

She nodded as if Yuri is just in front of Her, Yuri hired some helpers to accompany Her while He is away. "Yeah.." She answered while playing with the glass. "Where are You right now?" She asked.

"I just got back to My hotel room from a meeting.." He said.

Jessica smiled, "Um, That's good to hear, What time is it there, Baby?" She asked.

"Uh, It's quarter past six p.m here in Rome.." Yuri said then hummed, "Is it midnight there?" He asked and Jessica smiled.

"Yes, Babe!" She stood up and walk back to Their room with the glass of milk. "Um, Babe, How long are You gonna stay there?" She asked.

"One more week!" He said then hang up.

Jessica felt sad, It will be Her birthday in a few days and obviously, She will not celebrate it with Her Husband.

He laid on the bed and sigh, She then heard Her phone rings again, She look at it and found Yuri calling Her via video and She quickly answered it.

Yuri's face was shown on the screen, She put up Her best smile and wave at Him. "Aigoo, My Hubby is so handsome!" She giggles to hide what She truly feels since She don't want Him to know that She is sad.

Yuri smiled back, "You are beautiful, Sica!" He told Her that made Jessica blush, She likes it whenever Yuri tells Her How beautiful She is. Yuri turned serious, "I'm sorry if I couldn't be there on Your birthday, Baby!"

She smiled, "It's okay, Babe.. We can celebrate many more birthdays in the future!"

"but it's Your first birthday as Mrs. Kwon, it should be memorable for You!"

"Then fly here! My birthday will be memorable if You're with me!" She chuckles seeing Yuri pout, "I was just kidding, You don't need to come here just to be with me on My birthday.."

He sighed, "Baby, I'm really sorry! I'm such a bad husband to You.."

She raised Her eyebrows, "Why? Did You find someone else better than me?"

"No!" He shake His head furiously, "No one's better than You, Sica! Please don't think that I will look at someone else!"

"Then Why are You calling Yourself a bad husband?"

"Because I'm neglecting You.. I should be there on Your special day but unfortunately, I'm far away from You!"

She take a deep breath, "It's okay, Babe! I understand, just call me on My birthday, it will be enough to make me happy!"

Yuri smiled at Her, "I'm so lucky to have an understanding Wife! Thank You for making me feel better, Baby!"

"No worries, Love!" She smiled.

"Alright, It's getting really late there! Time for You to sleep, I'll just call You tomorrow, Baby!" He said.

"Aight, Babe! Be a good boy there, okay?" She told Him and He nodded, "Eat Well, Yul! I love You!"

"I miss You so much and I love You too, Sica!"

"Miss You too, Kwon Yuri! I love You, Bye!" She waved and waited for Her husband to hang up.

She put Her phone on the nightstand and drink the remaining milk, "Finally, I will be able to sleep! Thanks to Yuri!" She smiled and close Her eyes to sleep. 

------

"I wanna see Jessi!" Tiffany said out loud. "Her Birthday is coming and Yuri told me to look after Her!"

"You wanna take good care of someone when You can't even look after Yourself.." Taeyeon told His Wife while He is busy driving, He took a leave from work to take His Wife to Her check up. "I told You to shop for some clothes since you're getting bigger but You don't want to, You still wear those tight shirt and pants!"

"Yah!" Tiffany smack His arm, "How dare You talk to Your Wife like that? I'm getting bigger because You got Me pregnant! You always tease me and it's irritating!"

"I was just stating a fact!" Taeyeon said then shake His head. Tiffany turned silent, He looked at Her and found Her with arms crossed, He sighed as He knew She is mad again. "She's too sensitive!" He told Himself.

"Pany-ah, I'm sorry!" He said, His Father told Him to not make His Wife upset since it's affecting the baby, "Pany-ah, I love You!" He said sweetly but Tiffany didn't react, "Woah! Who is that gorgeous woman?" He said out loud.

Tiffany quickly turned to Her Husband and found Him looking at Her with a big smile, "Ooh, That's My Wife!" Taeyeon proudly said.

Tiffany rolled Her eyes, "Babo!"

Taeyeon stopped driving and hug Her sideways, "I love You!" He kissed Her cheek. "Are You still mad?" He asked.

"Yeah!"

"I thought You don't want Our Baby to look like me because I'm ugly?"

"Yeah, He will be so unlucky if He looks like His Appa!"

"Then stop getting mad at me!"

Tiffany look at Him, Irene and Her Husband always tell Her that Their Baby will surely looks like Taeyeon because She always pick a fight with Him.  "Fine! But stop teasing me! We can tease each other again if I'm not pregnant anymore but for now, stop!" She said.

Taeyeon sighed, "I'll try!" He said, He can never promise since He loves teasing His Wife but He will do His best for the sake of Their baby.

"Okay.." Tiffany said.

"Are We good?" He asked and She nodded, "Can I get a kiss?"

Tiffany gave Him a quick peck on His lips, "I love You!" She said.

"I love You too!" He smiled, "Alright, let's go to Your appointment now!" He said and drive off.

"Taetae, Can You buy something to eat?" Tiffany asked after five minutes.

Taeyeon chuckles, Tiffany eats a lot and He just give Her everything since it's for Her and Their baby.

"Alright, What do You want?"

"Hmm, I want Tteokbokki and fish cakes.."

He nodded, "Aight!" He said and stopped on the side when He saw a food stall and bought His Wife some snacks.

"Eat slowly, No one's gonna take that away!" He said and drive slowly while His Wife is eating.

They arrived in the Maternity Hospital, They quickly went inside and waited for the Doctor.

"Taeyeon?"

The Couple look up and saw a beautiful woman wearing a white lab coat.

"Kim Taeyeon! it's really You!"

Tiffany then turned to Her Husband and saw Him surprised, "Who is She?" She asked.

"How are You?" The Doctor said and hold Taeyeon's hand for a shake.

"Noona? How are You?" Taeyeon happily talk to the Doctor.

Tiffany stood up and went inside the room leaving Her Husband and the Doctor alone. "He's even more excited to see the Doctor rather than knowing how Our baby is doing in My tummy." She mumbled and sit on the examintation table by herself.

Taeyeon and the Doctor followed, "This is My Wife, Tiffany.." He introduced Tiffany.

"Hi! I'm Kwon Boa.."

"Where is Doctor Lee? Irene told Me that I will be meeting with Lee Hyori." Tiffany asked.

"Oh, She took an indefinite leave, anyway, Let's start!" Doctor Kwon said with a smile then fix something.

Taeyeon was all smiles, He turned to His Wife and found Her glaring at Him. "What?"

Tiffany smirked, "You're too happy to see the Doctor, who is She, Your ex-girlfriend?"

"Pany-ah.. She is just a friend.." He said and hold Her hand, "She was also from Our hometown.."

"Are You sure? If I find out that You're lying I'm gonna leave You and You're not gonna see Your Baby!"

Taeyeon shake His head, "You're overreacting, I'm not lying, You can ask My whole family if You want!" He said and kiss Her hand, "Let's focus on Our baby, Pany-ah!" He gently said.

"Okay!" She nodded.

"Alright, are You ready, Tiffany?" someone gave Her a hospital gown and She quickly change.

"I'm ready!" She said.

"Okay, lay down now!"

Taeyeon help His Wife lie down then lean down and gave Her a kiss, "I'm excited to see Our baby!"

She was given a towel to cover Her lower body before performing the transl ultrasound. "Since this is Your first trimester ultrasound, We wil assess Your uterus and ovaries, We will also know the size of Your baby, Your baby's heartbeat and the location of Your pregnancy. It will only take fifteen to twenty minutes.."

The Couple nodded, an assistant placed a small amount of ultrasound gel on the end of the transl ultrasound probe.

"This is a little uncomfortable, okay?"

Tiffany nodded and hold on to Her husband, She take a deep breath as She felt Boa gently inserted the probe in just a short distance into Her womanhood.

She bit Her lips and look at the monitor, Boa checked everything while explaining to them. "Oh!" She said and look at the couple with a smile. "I um, I have two things to tell You.." She said.

"uh, what is it?" Taeyeon asked while confusedly looking at the monitor.

"Hm, Everything is fine with Tiffany.. She is twelve weeks oregnant now.." She said and the Couple nodded, "Alright, This is Your uterus and here.. These are Your babies.."

Tiffany blink Her eyes couple of times, "What?"

Boa giggles, "I told You I have TWO things to tell You, remember?"

Taeyeon creased His ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter