Chapter 87: Slow Down

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 87:

Jessica woke up in the middle of the night because of Krystal's loud cry. She quickly get up and picked her up from her crib and put her down in the bed.

"Waaahh!"

"What's the matter, Sweetheart?" She asked the baby.

Krystal look at her then cried even harder, "Mum.. Mummaaahh!"

Jessica wipe her tears and kissed her cheek, "Mommy's here, Honey.. Are you hungry?" She asked and laid her down next to her then She her top and feed her. "Daddy's not yet back.. maybe They are stlll in their meeting.." She told Her Daughter.

Krystal scratch her ears and stared, "Daddy is in his office.." She added.

A few minutes later, Krystal fell asleep once again. Jessica take Krystal back to her crib then went out of their room. She walk to the office but Yuri was not there.

"Where is he?" She asked herself then walk downstairs.

There She saw Her Husband in the bar area, "Babe." She called and walk closer to him.

Yuri turned around and saw her, "Why are you still awake?" He asked and hold her on her waist.

Jessica circles her arms around his neck and kiss him on his cheek, "Krystal got hungry and cried.."

"She went back to sleep now?" He asked and help her sit on the bar stool.

"Yeah.. Why are you drinking alone?" She asked.

Yuri caress her thighs then look at her, "Time flies so fast.." He suddenly said then sighed, "Krystal's turning one in a couple of days." He drink his beer.

"So You're drinking here because of Krystal's upcoming first birthday?" She asked.

Yuri nodded, "Yeah, a year ago We were preparing for her arrival. We decorated the nursery, We were thinking of a good name. We were so excited to have her.." He sadly said, "I just couldn't believe that Our Princess is growing up really, really fast."

Jessica then started laughing at Her Husband, Yuri is getting emotional this past few weeks. He always stare at their baby and She finds him really cute whenever He's being so dramatic over Krystal.

The Tanned guy look at her and squeeze her thighs, "I'm serious here." He said and shake his head.

"I'm sorry, Yul. I can't help it. You are so cute!" She said and hug him sideways. She look at his side profile and trace his face with her index finger. "Don't be sad, Love.. You will always be the first man in Our Princess' life."

"I am the first and last man who will love her unconditionally."

"I know.." She said with a smile.

She really likes hearing these things from her husband, this just shows how much Yuri loves their Daughter.

Yuri then look at his wrist watch, "It's already late, Baby.. We have to go to bed now since We have a lot to do tomorrow." He said.

Jessica smiled at him then peck him on the lips, "Yeah, We have to do the groceries for the birthday party." She told him.

They walk back to their room and went to bed, "Goodnight, Babe. I love you!" Jessica said then turned her back on him.

Yuri hug her from the back and pulled her closer to him, "I love you, Baby!"

The next day, Jessica woke up a little late. She quickly get up and saw Krystal quietly playing in her crib. She smiles seeing her well-behaved little girl, "Good Morning, Lovey!" She greeted.

Krystal look up and smiled widely, "Mumma!" She called and raised her arms.

Jessica carried her and gave her a long kiss on her chubby cheek. "How was your sleep?" She asked.

Krystal giggles and hug her neck, "Mamamamamaa.." She said.

Jessica chuckles and take her to the bathroom to shower, They then went out wearing only their bathrobes and walk to the nursery room to get Her Daughter a set of clothes. "We are going out later with Daddy." She told Krystal while She's put her diaper on.

The Baby was busy playing with the toy her Mother gave her to distract her. "Tatata.."

"Tomorrow is your first birthday.. It is a very special day for us." She kept talking to the baby. "Dada's family will arrive later.." She added.

"Tatatata.. kyaaaah!" Krystal squealed and throw the toy as She gets irritated.

"Almost done, almost done.." Jessica told her, "Done!" She happily said and take her back to their bedroom.

Yuri is still sleeping, Jessica put Krystal on the bed and let her crawl to Her Dad and wake him up while She put her clothes on.

The Baby sit beside Yuri and slap Her Daddy's face. "Tatatata.." She said but Yuri was sleeping so soundly.

Jessica laid down and watch Her Daughter and Yuri, "Ppoppo.." She said then move her face closer to Yuri and kiss his cheek. "Love you, Dada." She said.

"Tata." Krystal said and Yuri's cheek.

She then climb on top of Yuri and look at Her Mother, "Wawawaaa.." She said then stuck her tongue out. "Tataaa!" She called and hit Yuri's chest.

Jessica hug Yuri's neck, "Dada's mine.." She said and kiss the side of Yuri's head.

Krystal went back to the bed and crawled to her Mother then squeeze her nose, "Kyaaaahh!" She squealed out loud that made Jessica laugh.

"Hmm.." Yuri woke up and groaned because of their noise.

"Oh, Daddy's awake!" Jessica told Krystal.

"Tatataa." Krystal clapped her hands.

Yuri opened his eyes and smiled as He saw His two babies. "Good morning.." He said and pulled Krystal then gave her a kiss on her cheek. "My Princess."

Krystal tried hard to get away from him, "Tatatataaa!" She pointed at something and Jessica gave it to her then hug Her Husband.

She kiss Yuri's cheek, "Did you sleep well, Daddy?" She asked while caressing his chest.

Yuri hold her hand, "I slept well thanks to you."

Jessica chuckles, "Yeah, letting you touch me here and there helped you a lot.."

"Tataaa!" Krystal squeals then throw the book. She then crawled closer to Her Parents and climb on top of Her Father.

The American Woman sat up, "I'll just make breakfast.." She said and get off the bed, "Fix her hair." She said then went out of the room.

------

"You want this?" Yuri asked His Daughter while pushing the shopping cart.

Krystal was pointing at the colorful box of cereal, Yuri hand her the box and let her play with it while They follow Jessica who is busy with the grocery list her Mother gave her.

The Baby who is in the shopping cart seat stared at the box, "Tatatataa." She look at Yuri while pointing at a color.

"That's red, say Red. Red!"

"Weeehhh!" Krystal said then giggles.

Yuri pinch her cheeks, "You are so cute!" He leaned down and kissed her.

"Babe.." Jessica then turned to them and saw what Krystal is holding. "Yul, what's that?" She asked.

"She wanted it so I gave it to her."

Jessica sighed and look at the shopping cart. Krystal kept pointing at any food with colorful packaging and Yuri is easily giving everything to her to avoid her from crying.

"That's enough, Yul. She can't even eat any of these." She said.

Yuri look at Krystal, "Heard Mommy? No more.." He said while shaking his head.

Krystal wiggle her feet in excitement then shake her head furiously just like what Her father did, "Kyaak!" She squealed and clap her hands.

"Aigoo, My Princess is so cute." He look at His Daughter adorably.

Jessica chuckles, Yuri is so obsess with Their daughter.

"Let's get this done and have a date." She said and pulled walked away.

After Their grocery shopping, the family went to a Diner for Lunch. Miss Lee is already there since Jessica called Her Mother as soon as They went out of the grocery store.

"Everyone will arrive this afternoon, we should prepare their rooms." Yuri told his wife while trying to feed Krystal.

"Don't worry about it, I already cleaned the rooms." His Mother in law told him.

Jessica smiled at Her Mother, "Thank you for helping us, Mom."

Miss Lee smiled back and just focus on her meal.

"Kyaaaaah!" Krystal squealed out loud followed by a loud cry.

"What happened?" Jessica asked.

"I'm trying to feed her but She wants to hold the spoon by herself." Yuri said.

"Just give it to her, She's learning to eat alone, Babe." Jessica told him.

"But it will be messy, Sica."

"It's okay, We'll just clean it later."

Yuri sighed and gave Krystal the spoon and the soup, the baby instantly stopped crying and scanned the spoon. "Mamammaa.." She said and put it in the bowl with her other hand.

"Good job, Sweetheart." Jessica smiled warmly at Krystal who is eating with her hand and spoon alternately.

Miss Lee smiled, "Krystal reminds me so much of Jessica." She said.

"Really?" Yuri asked and look at his Wife, "I wish I can watch your home videos.."

"She has a lot of home videos especially when She was a baby, I will show you some other time." Miss Lee said.

"Mom, No! I look terrible when I was young."

"Don't say that, Honey.."

Yuri caress her thighs, "What are you talking about? You have a very beautiful face, Sica."

"Yeah? Is that the reason why You became interested with me?" She asked.

"I love everything about you." He answered then winked at her.

Jessica chuckles and hug him sideways, "That's what you told me when you asked me to be your girlfriend."

Yuri peck her lips, "Because I really love everything about you." He said and kissed her again.

Miss Lee cleared , "We're in a public place." She reminded the couple who immediately break apart.

Yuri look at his Mother in law, "I'm sorry, Mom.." He said shyly then look at His Wife. "Don't kiss me in public places." He told her that earned a smack from Jessica.

"Yah, You kissed me first." She said then crossed her arms. "You're not allowed to kiss me in public again." She said that made Her Husband laugh.

"I'll just look for someone who is willing to kiss me." Yuri jokingly said.

Jessica sighed and stood up, "Let's go home, Mom." She get Her bag and wipe Her Daughter's mouth, "Clean everything and start looking for someone else." She said and carried Her Daughter.

"Baby, I was just kidding." Yuri said and hold her arm to stop her from walking away.

"Whatever." Jessica rolled her eyes then walked out of the Diner with Her Mother following her.

Yuri stood up and cleaned Krystal's mess, "I can't make a joke now." He mumbled, He called the waiter and paid for their bill then went out of the restaurant.

------

"Jess, Where is Yuri?"

Jessica look at Her Mother in law and shake her head, "I don't know, Eomma." She said.

Yuri's Family just arrived but the Tanned Guy is not yet home that makes Jessica more mad, They went home from the restaurant couple of hours ago and She expected him to follow her but obviously, Yuri went somewhere else.

"Eomma, You should rest, I know you're tired." She told Her Mother in law.

Madame Kim called Ryeowon and Tiffany and told them to rest, Jessica walk them to their respective rooms then She went to their bedroom to check her Daughter who is taking a nap.

She walk to the crib and take the toy that's blocking Krystal's face, "Daddy's not yet home." She said then went to the bed and laid down, She reached for her phone and check if Yuri sent her a message.

"Nothing, really?" She gritted her teeth and called him.

A couple of rings later, Yuri answered. "Are you still mad?" He quickly asked.

"Your family is here, Where are you? The grocery bags are still in your car." She coldly said. "Are you having a great time with someone else?"

"Are you still mad?" He asked again. She didn't answer and Yuri suddenly hung up.

Jessica put her phone down and just sleep. She woke up after a few minutes and felt someone hugging her tight.

"Baby, I'm home." Yuri said with a smile.

Jessica pushed him, "Did you enjoy kissing someone el

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter