Chapter 51

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 51:

"Kyaaaaahh!" Mina squealed so loud when Yuri attack Her with kisses on Her face. "Kyaah, kyaahh!!" She squealed even more as the tanned guy tickles Her.

"Bad, bad!!" Hyunbin hit His Uncle's back thinking that His Sister needs help. "Momma, Papa bad!"

Jessica look at Him and smiled widely, "Protect Your Sister, Hyunbin.." She said and went back on reading a book.

Hyunbin then sit on Yuri's back and pulled His hair, "Bad!"

"kyaaaahh!!" Mina squealed some more.

Yoong enters Jessica's room and saw them on the bed, He quickly climbed up and help His Sibling from Yuri's attack.

"I'm gonna eat all of You!" Yuri take the other two kids on the bed and tickle them.

Jessica look at them and shake Her head, Yuri and the Kids always play around like this before sleeping and it's very chaotic that sometimes one of them gets hurt for real and one of the Kids ended up crying.

"Yul, be gentle.." She told Her boyfriend.

Just then She heard a thud followed by a loud cry, "Yoong!" Yuri called and pick up the little boy from the floor.

Jessica put Her book down and take Yoong from Yuri, "I told You to be gentle.." She said without looking at Her boyfriend, She check Yoong's head, "Where does it hurt?" She asked.

Yoong pointed at His forehead, "Waaaahhh!" 

Jessica kiss the spot, "Do You wanna see a Doctor?"

"No!" He shake his head.

Jessica get off the bed, "Let's apply an ice pack on Your forehead.." She take Yoong to the Kitchen.

Yuri bite His lips, "Um.. Okay time to bed!" He announced and take Hyunbin and Mina.

"Trouble, Trouble again.." Mina said knowing that Yuri will get a good scolding again.

"Boubow, Boubow again.." Hyunbin said then smiled widely.

Yuri laugh at them then brought the two Kids to Their room where Their Mother is resting.

"Noona!" He called and put the Kids down.

Ryeowon look at Them and put Her book down, "Ready to sleep?" She asked.

"Yes!" Mina said then run to the bed, "Eomma.. Oppa fell on the floor.."

"What?" Ryeowon look at Yuri who scratch His head.

"I just love playing with the Kids.." He explained.

Jessica and Yoong came in, "Go to Eomma and rest now.." She said.

Ryeowon look at Her Son and sigh, "Are You okay?"

"Yes.." He nodded.

Ryeowon sighed, "Okay.." She said.

"Unnie, Goodnight.." Jessica said and hug Her Cousin then gave the Kids kisses. "Goodnight, Babies.. I love You!" She walk to the door and went out of the room with Her Boyfriend.

Yuri hold Jessica's hand and pulled Her to His room and kissed Her as soon as He closed the Door.

"I love You!" He whispered then take Her to the bed.

Jessica pushed Him when His kisses deepens, She Her lips and smiled at Him. "You're trying to divert My attention by kissing me, huh.."

He sighed and sit up, "Sica.. Are You going to scold me again?"

She sit up, "There's no point.. You keep doing it anyway.."

Yuri smiled at Her then hug Her sideways, "I know, That's why let's just kiss the whole night.." He pouted.

"Just don't be to rough on the Kids especially to Mina.." Jessica squeezed His cheeks together and kiss His pouting lips, "Let's sleep now.. Taeyeon and Tiffany are coming here with Seohyun tomorrow for Mina's birthday celebration." She look at His reaction.

Yuri nodded, "Okay.." He said then lay down.

Jessica straddle Him then leaned down and gave Him a sweet long kiss. Yuri circled His arms around Her and deepened the kiss.

"Don't be jealous.." She whispered after they break the kiss then peck His lips again.

Jessica lean Her head on His neck and Yuri caress Her back. "Hm.. I'm not jealous.." He said.

It's been a few weeks after Their fight and Yuri is glad that Their relationship is getting even more better and smooth sailing than before.

They are really trying their best to have a good and matured relationship. Yuri tries hard to control His jealousness and just trust His Girlfriend while Jessica always tell Yuri Her whereabouts and She would ask Him first whenever Taeyeon invites them for a playdate since She don't want Yuri to feel neglected.

Jessica look at Him, "Really?"

Yuri pouted, "Umm. Maybe a little.. But I'm trying to control it, Baby.. Don't worry.." He honestly said.

She nodded and smiled at Him, "You always make me proud of You.." She told Him then sit up on His tummy.

"I should get a reward then!" Yuri interlock their fingers.

"What do You want?" She asked.

"Massage.."

Jessical laugh, "What massage? The innocent one or the not so innocent type of massage?"

"Number two.." He tried His luck.

Jessica put His hands around Her waist, "I'm sorry, Baby.. But I can only give You the first one.. For now.. If We're married, We can do everything We want, no limits.."

Yuri smiled and nodded, "I just tried if You changed Your mind.."

Jessica lay down beside Him, "You know that I don't change My mind that fast, right?"

"Yeah, poor me." He said and snuggled up to Her, "I'm always the Victim of Your cruelness.."

She giggles, "Yeah, because You are the reason of My Cruelness.." She peck His forehead. "But it's not important anymore because You are the reason why I am happy right now."

Yuri kiss Her neck, "I love You, Baby."

"I love You too.." She caress His back, "Goodnight, Babe!" She said and kiss the top of His head.

------

Tiffany woke up in the middle of the night and immediately saw Her Boyfriend busy with His phone.

Taeyeon has His back facing Her so She could clearly see what He is doing. She move closer and was surprised to see His messages to the other person.

"I will not let Tiffany know about this.. This will be a secret so I can do whatever I want.."

She bite her lips, Taeyeon is exchanging text messages with someone who has a name Miss X, His phone rings, She closed Her eyes as Taeyeon get off the bed and answered the call.

"Hello.. Yes, I'm excited.. We can plan everything out when I'm free.." Tiffany turned to the other side and just keep listening. "Yeah, um, maybe Tuesday night.. Okay, I'll tell Her I have a meeting so We can do Our plan.." He said.

She gritted Her teeth in anger, Taeyeon is acting strange for a few days now and She just confirmed that He is having an affair with someone called Miss X.

Taeyeon went back to the bed and hug Her from the back, "I'm so excited.." He mumbled that made Tiffany even more mad but kept it in. She will follow Him on Tuesday night and will confront Him and His secret woman.

The next day, The Couple prepared to go to the Kim's House to pick up Seohyun.

Taeyeon is just waiting for His Girlfriend who is busy making Herself pretty. He checked His phone for any updates then heard His girlfriend talks.

"If You are in a hurry then just go." Tiffany said.

He put His phone down and walk to Her, He leaned down and kiss Her cheek, "I'm not in a hurry, I'll wait for You even if You take forever to finish.."

Tiffany rolled Her eyes in annoyance, "Liar!" She said then stood up, "I'm done.. Let's go." She said.

They went out of Tiffany's House then went to the Kim's House, "Aunt Pig-fany!" Seohyun happily called as soon as She went out of the House.

Tiffany smiled and pick Her up, "How are You little Princess?" She asked and kissed Her cheek.

"I'm very well, Thank You!" The little girl hug Her neck. She missed playing with Her Aunt Tiffany since the latter is always busy with work after theu got back in Seoul.

Tiffany greeted Taeyeon's Family and take Seohyun in the backseat. Taeyeon take Seohyun's gift for Mina at the back of the car then went to the Driver's seat.

"Bye Eomma, Halmeoni and Harabeoji!" Seohyun waved goodbye to Her family.

"Bye Sweetheart! Enjoy Your day with the Kwon Kids!"

Taeyeon smiles and drive the car away, Tiffany and Seohyun who are both in the backseat talked about the little girl's favorite TV show while Taeyeon is just listening to them.

"I'm gonna buy You Keroro stuffed toy.." Tiffany told Her while caressing Her hair.

"Really? Yay! Thank You, Aunt Fany!"

They arrived in the Kwon Mansion and greeted the Kids and Ryeowon who are in the Garden.

"Seohyun, what are You going to tell Mina?"

"Mina, Happy Birthday to You! This is My gift for You!" She said.

Mina take the gift from Her, "Thank You, Unnie.. Mina will love this." She said.

Ryeowon take the gift and let the Kids play in the Garden.

Tiffany went inside to talk to Madam Kim while Taeyeon look after the Kids.

"Where are You friends, Mina?" He asked.

"They are coming soon.." Mina said.

"Yoong, Help me.." Jessica went out with the plates.

Taeyeon stood up and helped Her, "Hi, Sica!"

Jessica smiled, "How are You, Taengoo?" 

"Good.. Where is Yuri?"

"He went to the supermarket to buy something.. He will be back soon." She smiled at Him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter