Chapter 65

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wasn't able to update for a few days but I made this long chapter for You guys! Enjoy!

Chapter 65:

Jessica is pacing back and forth inside Her room, She went there as soon as She heard that Her father and His new Family is there to talk to Her.

She don't want to talk to Her Father, She just want to live away from Him so hearing that He is there shocked Her so much. 

"Baby!" She was startled when She heard Yuri knock. 

She walk to the Door and opened it, Yuri quickly gave Her a hug.

"Your Dad and His Family are in the Living room with Noona and Eomma.." He said and pulled Her to the Bed. "Do You want to go there and talk to them now?"

"What is He doing here?" She asked then sighed, "Tell them to go home, Yul.. I don't need them here."

"It will be better if You talk to them now.. Listen to Your Dad, Baby.. Our Wedding umis coming soon, it's good that Your Father is here to be there for You!" He told Her but She shake Her head.

"Mom is coming here in a few days and I don't know if She will be fine to be with My Father on Our Wedding day.." She sighed, "She was the one who got really hurt and suffered about what happened to Our family and seeing His New Family might affect Her and I don't want Her to be sad on Our special day, Yul!" She said.

They keep quiet for a while, As much as Yuri wants Jessica to talk and reconcile with Her Father, He knew He can never force Her.

A knock on the door broke Their silence, Yoong went in. "Momma, Halmeoni said new Grandpa wants to talk to You!" He said.

Yuri smiled, "We'll be there, Yoongie.."

Yoong nodded and went out of Jessica's room. Yuri then look at His Fiancèe and cupped Her face, "Talk to Your Father and reconcile with Him. it will give You a peace of mind, trust me.."

"that's not easy, Yul.." She said. 

"I know, but try to open Your heart, Baby.."

"I don't know.." She said and shake Her head.

Yuri kiss Her hand, "Please, Baby!" He pleaded and kiss Her cheek.

Jessica sighed, "Okay, I will listen but this doesn't mean that I will let Him be part of Our Wedding and invade My life again!"

Yuri nodded in understanding, "Thank You, Baby!" He smiled.

The two walk to the door, Yuri faced Her, He leaned down and gave Her a sweet kiss on Her lips. "I'll just be here for You." He said and She nodded. 

The two walk downstairs holding each other's hand. Mr. Jung and His Family stood up upon seeing them.

"Princess!" Mr. Jung called that made Jessica smirk. "This is for You!" He gave Her a present. "I heard that You're getting married really soon,  congratulations!"

"What are You doing here?" She asked.

Yuri get the Paper bag in behalf of Jessica, "Thank You!" He said then made His Fiancèe sit. 

The Jung Family went back to sitting, "Unnie, I'm sorry if We came here unannounced, um, Dad wants to surprise You.." Nicole explained.

Jessica didn't answer, Her Father then cleared His throat. "Princess, I would like You to meet My Wife, Ju-" He wasn't able to finish as Jessica shake Her head.

She couldn't take hearing Her Father introducing His new 'Wife' to Her, "I'm sorry.." She said. "But please address Her properly.." She said that confused everyone. "because as far as I know, My Mom is Your First wife."

Yuri hold His Girlfriend's hand, "Sica.. She is Your Dad's wife now. It is just right to address Her as His wife.."

"No.. People has to know that My Mother is His First wife.. She was His wife for more than twenty years before He decided to leave Her to be with someone else!" She said while looking sharply at Her Father.

Madam Kim take a deep breath and look at Ryeowon, it's obvious that Jessica is still mad at Her father.

Ryeowon cleared and turned to Her Kids, "Kids, let's go play now!" She said and brought the Kids to the Playroom with Madam Kim following Them.

Mr. Jung look down, "Princess.. I know I made a very huge mistake.."

Jessica smirked, "Mistake? Can You hear Yourself? You chose to have a good life with Nicole and Your Second Wife and now You're calling them a Mistake? Is that even right?"

"Unnie.." Nicole called.

Yuri squeeze Jessica's hand to stop Her from talking back. "Sica, Listen to Him please.." He said and She sighed.

"Alright, just say what You wanna say and leave.."

Her Father nodded and clear His throat, "I wanna apologize for leaving You and Your Mom.. I know You're mad at me and You don't wanna see me anymore but I want You to know that You are very important to me.. I miss You everyday, I miss Your sweet voice calling for me.."

Jessica gritted Her teeth, She wants to keep quiet but She can't. "Then why did You chose to leave me? To leave Mom? Do You know how much She suffered because of You?!" She almost shouted, She's feeling hurt again because of the past, She wanted to cry but She will not let Her father see Her weakness. "You will never know how She felt because You're only thinking about Your happiness! You are so selfish!"

"I'm so sorry!" Her Father's voice cracked.

She look away, She never want to see any of Her Parents cry because of Her. "Mom endured all the pain You inflicted on Her, She kept quiet although She already knew about Your affair even before You left because She wanted to save Our Family from being broken but You still left her all alone because You already decided to live happily with Your new Family!"

Mr. Jung could only sigh, He is guilty since everything Jessica said was true.

Jessica turned to Her Father's wife, "Did He even told You about me and My Mom?"

"Yes, He told me everything about Your Family but it was just when He started living with Me and Nicole.. I'm very sorry, I was at fault too.." Nicole's Mother said.

Jessica shake Her head, She couldn't believe that Her Father is so good at lying, He was able to hide them from Nicole's Mother and He successfully lied to Her too.

Mr. Jung look at His Daughter, "Everything was My Fault.." He admitted then move closer to His Daughter's seat, "Princess, I love You, I loved Your Mom with all My heart, You know that! I did everything to make Her happy and believe it or not, I still care about Her.." He said. 

Jessica didn't say anything since it was true, Her Father truly loved Her Mother and He really did everything to make Her happy.

Daniel sighed, "Believe me, I tried really hard to forget about Nicole's Mom because I know it's not right to have an affair but I couldn't do it.. I fell for Her and it wasn't Your Mom's fault.."

Yuri look at Jessica and She seems like having a hard time, "Are You okay, Baby?" He asked.

Jessica look at Him and forced a smile, "I'm okay." She said then look at Her Father, "Are You done? I want to rest now.." She said.

Mr. Jung look straight to Her eyes, "Please forgive me, Princess.. I love You very much and I want to spend more time with You.. I know I can never bring back the past, I've hurt You and Your Mom. Both of You had a hard time because of Me and I am really really sorry!" He tried to hold Her hand but Jessica move away from Him. "Please give me a chance and let me be a Father to You again. I promise I will make it up to You!"

Jessica shake Her head, "What about My Mom?" She asked, "I'd rather stop talking to You forever if that will make Her feel comfortable than making Her feel lonely by letting Her see me with You and Your Family!"

Yuri hug Her sideways, Jessica always think about Her Mother's happiness first before Her.

"Just tell me what I can do for You to forgive me, I'll do everything for You!" Mr. Jung said looking desperate.

Jessica look at Nicole and Her Mother, "If I will ask You to leave them and be with me and My Mom again, Will You do it and fly with me back home right now?" She asked that surprised them.

"Jessica.." Daniel mumbled.

Jessica stood up, "I'm done! Thank You for visiting us here." She said.

"Sica!" Yuri called.

Nicole stood up and hold Her arm, "Unnie, don't do this to Dad.. He is Your Father, don't make it hard for Him. He's getting old, all He wants is to be with You again!"

"How I wish He thought about the consequences first before having an affair with Your Mother!" Jessica said and gave Nicole a smile, "I'll just see You on Our Wedding!" She told Her then walked away.

She turned around to look at Her Father and felt Her heart breaks seeing Him cry. "Dad.." She mumbled.

She shake Her head as She remembered Her Mother's hardships. "No.. Think about Mom.." She told Herself and walk back to Her room.

She was lying on the bed and was thinking about what happened a while ago when the Door burst open and Yuri went in.

She sat up and pat the space next to Her, "They went home already?"

Yuri nodded, "They will stay in a Hotel until Our wedding.." He said then sighed, "Sica, I know I don't have the rights to say this but I think You disrespected Your Dad.." He said and Jessica didn't answer. "Baby, it's either You accept Him again or just live Your whole life without Your Dad.. making Your Dad choose between You and His new wife is not right. I know You've been through so much but You have to let go of the past to be able to accept what's in the present.."

"Do You really think that I will make Him choose between me and His new Family? I was just trying Him, Yul. I know that He will stay with His Family now since He already chose Them over us a few years ago!"

"Your Dad is trying to build a relationship with You again and I'm sure Your Mom will be happy to see You in good terms with Him.."

Jessica sighed, "You don't know what You're saying.." She said.

Yuri hug Her sideways, "Baby, Our Wedding is coming.. We are starting a new stage of Our life as a Couple, don't You think it's about time to make peace with Your Dad and just focus on the present?"

"It's not easy, Yul.." She told Him and just laid down, "Let's not talk about Him.. I wanna cuddle with You.." She said. She just want to stop talking about Her Father and just focus on Their wedding.

Yuri nodded and laid down next to Her, "Are You going to sleep?" He asked while caressing Her back.

"Oh, We're going out today!" She said and get up again, "I'll just shower!" She said and went to the Bathroom.

Yuri take a deep breath and thought of Mr. Jung and His Family, He knew how bad Jessica's Father wants to spend time with Her again but Jessica is hardheaded.

His phone beeps, He look at it and found Nicole's message.

"Oppa, Thank You for welcoming us in Your House.." It says. 

He smiled and replied to Her, "We are family now, Nic.. Of course You are very welcome.. How is Uncle, by the way?"

He put His phone down and look at His engagement ring, He wants to be excited for Their wedding but the situation right now makes Him feel down.

His phone beeps once again, He get His phone and read Nicole's message. 

"He's quiet.. I don't know what He's thinking right now but I hope He's fine."

Yuri sighed and composed a message again. "I'm really sorry about Your Unnie, Nic.. I guess She's not ready to talk about what happened.."

He send the message and was startled as the Bathroom door opened, "Babe, I'm done!" Jessica announced and walk to the bed, "Change now, Yul.. We need to buy more stuffs for Our new house.."

Yuri smiled and nodded, "Okay.." He said and quickly walked out of Her room. 

Jessica put on Her clothes and dry Her hair on Her bed. She then heard Yuri's phone that He left on the bed suddenly beeps.

"Nicole.." She mumbled as Her Boyfriend got a message from Her Sister.

She bit Her lips as She's getting curious of what Her Sister's message is.

She take Her Boyfriend's phone and unlocked it, "I'm sorry for looking through Your phone, Babe.." She mumbled and read Nicole's message.

"I understand that She is mad.. I just hope She would give Daddy a chance because Dad has been wishing to spend time with Her for so long and this is the only time He had courage to talk to Her.."

Jessica sighed and thought about Her Father again, "If You just stayed faithful to us especially to Mom, everything would've been different.." She mumbled.

Another message popped out, She look at it and creased Her eyebrows. "You're the only one who gives Him hope about Unnie.. You don't know how much happy and thankful Dad was when You went to Our Hometown just to talk to Him about Your plans of proposing to Unnie, He felt like He's still part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter