Chapter 50

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 50:

It's already late at night but Jessica is still wide awake. She couldn't sleep since Yuri is not answering Her calls.

It has been a couple of days since She last talked to Him, She wasn't able to answer His calls on the Day She went to the Themed Park with Taeyeon and the Kids since She fell asleep so early because of too much tiredness and when She tried to call Him the next day, Yuri was not answering Her calls anymore and He's not calling Her that made Her worried.

"What's happening to Him?" She asked Herself while dialing Yuri's phone number. "Did He found someone else?"

She sighed and just put Her phone down, Yuri's supposed to go back home tomorrow but She heard from Madam Kim that there is a chance of Yuri extending His stay in Shanghai so She don't know if Her Boyfriend is coming home tomorrow or not.

She then pulled Her hair in frustration, "Argh, You're giving me headaches, Yul!" She groan then turned to Her side, She saw Yuri's picture on Her bedside table. "What are You doing, Yul?" She asked.

She reached for Her phone once again and composed a message for Him.

"Yul, Why are You ignoring My calls? Are You mad? Please call me when You read this, I'm missing You so bad, Babe.. Goodnight, I love You!" 

She send it to Him then close Her eyes, "I'll just ask Auntie about You.. Goodnight, Yul.." She mumbled and went to sleep.

------

The next day, She woke up early and checked Her phone but still nothing. She get up and prepared for today since She will bring the Kids to school.

She went out of Her room and heard the Kids voices in the Dining Area.

"Good Morning!" She greeted.

"Good Morning, Momma!"

"Good morning, Jess!" Ryeowon smiled at Her.

She kiss the kids and look at Hyunbin's wounds, "Are You okay now?"

Hyunbin nodded, "Oke!" He said then clap His hands.

She sit on Her spot and start Her Breakfast, "Jess.. Are Yuri and His team going home today?" Ryeowon asked.

Jessica shrug, "I don't know.. He's not answering My calls so maybe They are busy.." She said.

"Really? But I always hear Eomma talking to Him over the phone.." The other girl said, "The last time I heard Eomma speaking to Him was yesterday afternoon.."

Jessica creased Her eyebrows, Now She became more suspicious as to why Yuri's not answering Her calls or contacting Her.

"Maybe He's really busy to talk to me.." She said and just focus on Her breakfast.

After their breakfast, Jessica and the Kids went to School while Ryeowon went to work.

"Maybe He found someone else there.. Someone who's fun to be with, someone who will give Him satisfaction.." She kept thinking then shake Her head, "No.. Yuri loves me.. He's not that kind of guy anymore.." He mumbled.

They arrived to the School, Jessica carried Hyunbin and take the Kids out of the car. "Enjoy School today, Okay? I will pick You up later.." She kissed Them. "Give Your Noona and Hyung a kiss." She told Hyunbin.

The little boy pouted His and kiss His Siblings, "Wuv You.." He said.

"Love You too.. Noona will go home and We will play.." Mina said.

Yoong hold His Sister's hand, "Bye, Momma.. Bye Hyunbin!! See You later!" He said and pulled His Sister inside the school.

Jessica smiled and look at Hyunbin, "You will go to school too, Honey.."

Hyunbin look at Her, "Go Pay!" He said.

"Okay, Let's go home and play.." She said.

"Unnie!" Jessica turned around and saw Irene and Seohyun, "How are You?"

Jessica smiled and hug Irene, squeezing the little boy. "I'm good.. You?"

"I'm doing great, Unnie!"

Seohyun take Her Mother's attention, "Eomma, Uncle's still following us!" She said and pointed a car.

Irene and Jessica look at the car and saw Taeyeon waving at them, Irene rolled Her eyes. "He's trying to irritate me by following me.." She said that made Jessica laugh.

Taeyeon get off the car and joined them, "Hi Girls.. Hi Hyunbin!" He greeted.

"What are You doing here? Don't You have work?" Irene asked.

"I still have at least two hours before I go to work.." He said and pat Seohyun's head. "Go to school now.." He said.

Seohyun nodded and run inside the school, Irene shake Her head, "I'm going now.." She said and hug Jessica, "I hope We can talk without someone interrupting us.." She said loudly that made Taeyeon laugh.

Jessica nodded, "Drive safely.." She said.

Irene glared at Her brother, "Don't follow me.." She said.

Taeyeon shake His head, "My little Sister is still cute.." He said while watching His Sister.

"Why did You even followed them?"

"I just wanna piss Her off.." He chuckles then look at Jessica, "Are You going to work now?" He asked.

"No.. I'm staying at home in the meantime for the kids but I'm going back to work tomorrow.." She said.

"So You mean, You're going home now?" He asked and She nodded, "Um, Wanna have coffee first?"

"Oh.. Yeah, sure.."

"Alright, You still remember Our favorite coffee shop?"

"Yeah.."

"I'll see You there." Taeyeon said.

"Okay.." Jessica said.

Taeyeon opened the door of the backseat for Her, "Thank You." She said and put Hyunbin in His carseat.

The short guy nodded and walk to His Car as Jessica get in the car and drive away following Him.

They went in the Coffee shop and ordered, Taeyeon played with Hyunbin while They are waiting for Their order.

"Look, Hyunbin.. Magic.." He hold a coin then move His hands so fast and the little boy watch Him in amazement. "Gone!" He said.

Hyunbin look for the coin, "Gone?" He asked.

He smiled as Hyunbin looks confuse, "Close Your eyes.." He said but the little boy was still looking for the coin on His hands.

Taeyeon laugh, The coin is just on the table in front of Hyunbin but He's too focus on His hands. "Where is it?" He asked.

"Gone.." Hyunbin said.

He secretly take the coin and move His hands fast again, "Blow.." He said and the little boy quickly followed Him, "Tada!" He showed Him the missing coin.

"Wow!!" Hyunbin clap His hands in amazement. "Again, again, again!" He requested while wiggling His his feet.

Their coffee and food arrived, Taeyeon look at Jessica who is frowning while busy with Her phone.

"Pang.. Kekeke.." Hyunbin stuck His tongue out while looking at His Pancake.

"Sica, are You okay?" He asked while attending Hyunbin's needs.

Jessica look at Him then sighed, "Yeah.." She put Her phone down then turned to Hyunbin, "This is Your juice.." She said then pat His head, "Eat well."

Taeyeon noticed that She looks sad, He cleared His throat and look and smiled at Her. "Do You miss Yuri that much?"

"Yeah, I miss Him but He's not answering My calls and I don't know why.." She said.

"Maybe, He's just busy.."

"With someone else?" She asked and sip the hot coffee.

Taeyeon smiled at Her, "Don't think that way, Sica." He told Her.

"I was just kidding, I trust Yuri. But I'm just really curious as to why He don't wanna talk to me."

"Did You had an argument with Him?"

"No, We were fine the last time we talked, I don't know what happened." She sighed.

Taeyeon pouted, "Maybe just wait for Him to go back so You two can talk.."

"I don't even know if He's coming home or not.." She shake Her head.

Taeyeon just keep quiet and sip His coffee, Jessica crossed Her arms. "What about You and Tiff? Are You two fighting often especially that She's not here?"

"No.. I think We don't fight that much when We are far from each other, She's even more sweet now that She's back home.." He smiled as He think of His Girlfriend, "She always tell me that She misses me and She loves me.. She's adorable.."

"That's good to know.." She felt envious of them.

"I will follow Her next week.. I wanna talk to Her family of My intentions to Tiffany.." He told Her.

"Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter