Chapter 32

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32:

Tiffany just arrived in Kalibo, Aklan, a Province in the Philippines, She decided to go there after knowing that Taeyeon went to Boracay Island after His trip in Bangkok, Thailand.

She really made time to see Taeyeon since She wanted to help Him move on from His Break up with Jessica by staying by His side.

She went out of the Airport and quickly ride a Van that will bring Her to the Jetty Port. While on Her way there, Tiffany tried to call Taeyeon but He's not answering so She just called the Manager of the Hotel in Boracay where She will stay for the whole week, This Hotel is also owned by Her Family.

"Hello, Mr. Lopez.. I'm on My way now to the Jetty Port.. I'm actually hungry.. Prepare me something.." She said. "Alright, Thank You.." She said and hang up.

Once She get to the Jetty Port, She look for the ticket booth and paid all the fees She needed to pay.

She's now in the Passenger waiting area, She's just waiting for the boarding announcement so She just tried to call Taeyeon again so She wouldn't get bored.

"Hello?"

She smiled as Taeyeon finally answered. "Taetae!"

"Pany-ah! Why did You call?" He asked.

"Um, Just wanna tell You that I'm already here in the Philippines.. I'm waiting for the Ferry going to Boracay.." She informed Him.

"What? Really?"

"Yeah.." She said then heard the Boarding Announcement, "I'll call You again.. See You later, Taetae!" She hang up.

She then stood up and followed the People walking to Board the Ferry.

They were taken to Cagban Port and ride a Motorized Tricycle, a common means of public transportation in the rural areas and small towns in the Philippines.

In a few minutes, She finally arrived to Their Family-Owned Hotel. She was greeted by the Hotel Staffs and quickly brought Her to Her Suite.

"Your Lunch is ready, Miss Tiffany.." Mr. Lopez told Her.

She sighed and sit on the bed, "It's so tiring!" She groaned, "I'll go out in a bit.. You may go now! Thank You!" She said and the Hotel Manager bowed to Her then went out of the Suite.

Tiffany take Her phone and called Taeyeon once again, "Taetae, I'm here in the Hotel now.. Can You come here and join me for lunch?" She asked.

"I'm coming there, See You.." He said then hang up.

Tiffany smiled and quickly changed, She then went out of Her suite and get in the lift going down to the Restaurant.

She sit on the Chair and waited for Taeyeon to arrive, "I have a Guest, His name is Taeyeon Kim. Guide Him here." She told the staff.

"Yes, Ma'am!"

She smiled and drink Her juice. She didn't have to wait since Her Staff went back with Taeyeon.

"Pany-ah!" Taeyeon called with a smile.

She stood up and hug Him, "I missed You, Taetae!" She said.

Taeyeon pat Her back, "I missed You too.. How are You?" He asked and break the Hug.

Tiffany pulled Him to the table, "I'm good.. I was so worried when You didn't talk to me.. Glad that You answered my call last night.." She happily said and serve Him some food.

Taeyeon smiled at Her, He intentionally ignored everyone's calls since He wanted to have sometime alone but He's glad to be able to see Tiffany again after a long time.

"How are You?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm good, I'm enjoying my Vacation.." He said then eat.

"When are You going back Home?"

He shrugged, "I don't know.. I wanna go to Indonesia after My trip in the Philippines." He said.

"I wanna go with You.."

 He look at Her, "Pany-ah.. You don't have to do this." 

Tiffany smiled at Him, "I know, but I want to be with You.." She said then focus on Her plate, "By the way, What activities are We going to do here?" She asked.

"Actually, I spend my day drinking, swimming, sleeping and eating.. Nothing much.."

Tiffany rolled Her eyes, "Gosh, Taetae! You're spending lots of money just to do those things? You can also do that back home!" She said then crossed Her arms.

"What do You have in mind?" Taeyeon asked.

"Island hopping! There's a lot to do here.. I've been here before and it's really fun! I can be Your tour guide! Don't worry." She said and winked at Him.

Taeyeon laugh, He knew He will never get bored if Tiffany is around. "Alright then, Miss Tourist Guide!"

"But We'll do it tomorrow.. I wanna sleep for the rest of the Day, and oh.. Just stay here. Our Hotel has more beautiful view than any other Hotels here." She proudly stated.

"For free?" He asked jokingly.

"Everything is free for You since You are My important guest." She smiled and gave Him more food.

Taeyeon smiled, "Thank You for coming here to be with me, Pany-ah.. I know You're busy but You still made an effort so thank You very much." He sincerely said.

"You mean so much to me, Taetae.. You don't have to thank me.." She smiled.

Taeyeon smiled back, Tiffany is such a wonderful person. "You are one of My important friends too, Pany-ah.." He said and the two of them focused on Their Lunch.

Tiffany look at Taeyeon, She's hoping that She can make Him happy for the next few days together in the Famous Island.

------

Jessica is watching Yuri and the Kids swim while She is just sitting on a Beach Blanket with Their foods and Drinks.

They went there to before Sunrise and Yuri pick out a very good spot for Her since She's still not comfortable with so many unfamiliar people because of what happened.

She then saw Yuri waving at Her, She smile and wave back then made an 'Okay' sign to let Him know She is doing okay alone.

Yuri went back to playing with the Kids and just eat some snacks, "Excuse me, Miss." She flinched as She felt a very unfamiliar touch on Her shoulder and suddenly remembered Mr. Park. "Excuse me.."

"No.. Please no!" She look down, Her heart is beating fast and she felt like Her body froze. She's afraid of what the Guy will do to Her, "Stop.." She said without looking at the Person.

"Are You okay? Miss, Miss!" The Guy asked after He felt Jessica is trembling.

"What's happening here?" Jessica look up and saw Yuri with the Kids, "What do You need?" Yuri asked to the other Guy.

He saw Jessica looks uneasy when the Guy approached Her so Yuri quickly brought the Kids out of the water and run to Jessica.

He leaned down to Jessica. "Are You okay?" He asked and the American Girl quickly hug Him.

"Stay here." She whispered.

"Okay.." He said and pat Her back to comfort Her.

The Guy scratch His head, "I just wanna ask Her to take a Picture of Me and My wife there.."

Yuri take Jessica's arms around Him then stood up, "You can just ask, You don't need to touch Her, You're scaring Her.." He said and the Guy apologized to Jessica

Yuri then sighed, "I'll do it.." He said then take the Camera from Him. "Alright, one, two, three, Smile! One more, One, Two, Three, smile!" He took them photos then gave the Camera back to the Guy who quickly thanked Him.

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter