Chapter 63

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 63:

Jessica is inside a Ballroom Hall with Yuri and His Family, They were invited to a Grand Birthday Celebration of Madam Kim's Friend.

She is just quietly sitting while Madam Kim and Yuri are talking to some businessmen.

"Jess!" She turned to the side and saw Ryeowon. "The Kids are tired, Hyunbin already fell asleep in the car.." She informed Her Cousin. 

"You're going home now?" Jessica asked and She nodded.

"It's getting late.. Wanna go home with us?"

She smiled then shake Her head, "I'll stay here with Yuri!" She said then stood up. "Have a safe trip back home!" She said and hug Her Cousin. 

"Enjoy the Party!" Ryeowon said. 

Jessica break the hug and smiled at Her, "Bye Unnie!" She said and watch Her Cousin leave. 

She went back to Her seat and look for Her Fiancè, "Yul, come back here.." She mumbled and just play with Her wine glass.

"Let's hang out next time! It's been years since We last hang out!" She heard a woman's voice but ignore it, "This is My phone number, just give me a call.."

"Oh, no need for this!" Jessica turned to Her back when She heard Her Boyfriend's voice. "My Fiancèe might think something bad about this so keep it.."

She creased Her eyebrows as She saw Yuru talking to a woman who is wearing a y dress, "Yul!" She called.

Yuri look at Her with a smile, "Baby!" He called and extended His arm then pulled Her to stand up, "I'd like You to meet My soon to be wife, Jessica Jung.. Sica, this is Song Dabin, the Heiress of SDB Inc." He said and caress Jessica's lower back as if He's asking Her to be nice to the other girl. 

Jessica gave Her best smile to the other woman and shake Her hand, "Hi, I'm Jessica Jung! Nice to meet You.."

"Same to You!" Dabin said then smiled at Yuri, "If You can talk to me privately, I will convince My Father to accept Your business proposal."

Yuri hold Jessica hand and kiss it in front of the woman, "Thank You for Your offer but I will just talk to Mr. Song and present Our proposal."

"Alright then! Have a nice evening! Bye!" The Woman said and walked away.

Yuri smiled widely and pulled a chair for Jessica, "I'm sorry for leaving you for too long.. Eomma wants me to meet lots of businessmen.." He told Her. 

"Seems like She likes You very much, She didn't even look at Me when I introduced myself to Her.." Jessica said and drink Her wine. She didn't liked the way the woman stared and talk to Yuri.

Yuri put His arm around Her waist and pulled Her closer to Him, "Alright, I'll stick with You the whole night so no other girls will try to talk to me.. How's that?" He asked.

Jessica look at Him, "Better keep your promise or I will punish You!" She said and Yuri laugh.

"Yes, Ma'am!"

Jessica crossed Her arms, She's wearing a V-neck cocktail dress and Her actions made Her show more of Her cleavage.

Yuri look down on Her chest and sigh, He move His head closer to Her ear and whispered. "Baby, fix Your dress.. You're already showing too much skin.." He told Her. He wanted to fix it but people might see him and think that They are doing something in the middle of a Party.

Jessica smiled at Her Boyfriend's thoughtfulness and quickly pulled Her dress up, Yuri smiled and kiss Her cheek. "Thank You!" He said.

The American Woman then pouted, "I need to use the ladies' room.." She said. Yuri nodded, Jessica look at Him and gave Him a kiss on His cheek. "I love You!" She said that made Yuri smile widely.

"I love You too, go back fast, okay? I'm gonna miss You!"

The Blonde Woman stood up and went to the Ladies' room, She was inside the Toilet Cubicle when She heard some people went in. 

"I know right? He's so hot too but He has a girlfriend!"

"You've seen His Girlfriend?"

"It's His Fiancèe!"

Jessica creased Her eyebrows and just listen. 

"Are You and Yuri an item before?" She heard the girl said.

"Yuri?" Jessica thought and tried to peek in to see the Girls. One of them is the woman She met awhile ago.

The girl laugh, "No, He only want one night stands since He has a girlfriend that time."

"Gosh, You're lucky if You date Him, He looks so freakin' hot.."

"Yeah, He's My ideal type too.. I wanna meet him."

"I saw Him alone in the table, let's go, I'll introduce You to Him.."

Jessica gritted Her teeth in annoyance and went out of the Toilet Cubicle and walk to wash Her hands where the girls are putting their make up.

"Excuse me.." She said. The Girls look at Her in surprise, She then wipe Her hands then walked out of the Ladies' room. 

She sit on the chair beside Yuri with a bad mood again, "I saw Your Girls in the Ladies' room and They want to meet You!" She said. 

Yuri look at Her in confusion, "What do You mean?"

"Dabin and Her Friends are talking about how much they like You!" She rolled Her eyes. 

Yuri sighed, He look at the Direction where the Ladies' room is and saw Dabin and the other girls walking out. He then interlock Their fingers, "Sica, don't be jealous.. You know that I only have My eyes on You.." He told Her.

"But those Girls have Their eyes only for You too!"

"I will never entertain any of the girls, Baby.. I promise!" He said and kiss Her hand, "Let's not talk about them anymore, Baby.. Let's enjoy this night together! Please!"

She sighed, "Okay.." She said.

Yuri sighed in relief, Good thing that Jessica is easy to pursuade this time. "I love You!" He said and kiss Her shoulder. "By the way, We need to wake up early, We will go to Our Hometown.." He reminded that made Jessica smile.

"I can't wait.." She said.

Madam Kim then went back to Their table, "Yuri, You should talk to some investors here, You will be the next Chairman of Our Company, You should learn how to mingle with other people!" She told Her Son. 

"Eomma, We came here to party and not to make business.. And besides, I wanna enjoy this night with Sica!"

Madam Kim smiled at Jessica, "You should introduce Jessica to them, Son! Tell everyone that She is Your soon to be wife!" She happily said. She wanted to drag Jessica around and introduce Her as Her Daughter in law to all Her friends but the American Woman is too shy to talk to people.

Yuri look at Jessica, "Are You okay with that?" He asked. He badly want everyone to know that Jessica is His Fiancèe but it seems like She's not comfortable with this kind of thing. 

"Do I look okay?" She asked.

"You look gorgeous, Sica!" He said and stood up, "Let's go!" He said.

Jessica bowed to Madam Kim who just nodded Her head, She then stood up and let Yuri pull Her to a group of Businessmen. 

One of the Old men look at the Couple, "Oh, Yuri! Are You ready to talk about business with us?"

Yuri smiled, "I just want You all to meet Jessica.. My Fiancèe!"

Jessica smiled to Them, "Annyeong Haseyo! I'm Jessica Jung!"

The Old men turned to Jessica, "Oh, You look familiar! I think I've seen You before!" said the Man in a Gray suit.

The Man wearing a Black suit then snap His Fingers, "Oh, Yeah! She is Daniel Jung's American Daughter! Look, She looks like Her Father!"

The Businessmen nodded, "How's Your Dad?"

Yuri hold Jessica's hand and squeeze it, Jessica take a deep breath and smiled at Them. "Um, I haven't seen Him for quite some time but I think He's doing well." She said.

Yuri cleared His throat, "I'll just introduce Jessica to everyone!" He said abd pulled Her somewhere. He has to take Jessica away from them before They ask more about Her Father and He's certain that His Girlfriend never want to talk about it.

"Did I said something You didn't like?" Jessica asked Her Fiancè.

Yuri stopped walking and faced Her, "No.." He said. She sighed in relief, Yuri fixed Her fringe, "I just know that You're not comfortable talking about Your Dad that's why I pulled You away from them."

Jessica smiled and hug Him, "Thank You, Baby!"

Yuri peck Her forehead, "I love You!" He smiled at Her. 

"Yul!" The Couple broke the hug and turned to the group of three Young men who approached them. 

Yuri smiled at them, They are a group of friends who are also Heirs of their Parents' Companies.

One of the Guys look at Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter