Chapter 76: I need You

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 76:

Yuri is on His way home from work, He is rushing since He missed a call from His Wife and when He called Her back, She's not answering His calls. He already tried to call everyone in the house but no one's picking up that made Him even more worried.

"I hope nothing happened.." He mumbled.

He then received a phone call, He take a look at His phone and found His Mother calling. "Eomma?"

"Son! Why did You left? I have a new assignment for You!'

"Eomma! I need to go home, Sica is not answering My calls!"

"Oh, Did something happened?"

"I don't know.. I need to see Her that's why I left!"

"Alright! Are You still driving?"

"Yeah.."

"Drive slowly, Son!"

"I will Eomma! Have to go now!"

"Alright, Bye!"

Yuri just waited for His Mother to hang up and just focus on the road. After a few minutes, Yuri finally arrived home.

He Parked His Car and noticed that Jessica's car is not there, He went inside the house and found it empty, "Sica!" He called but no one's answering.

He run upstairs and opened the door of their room but HisxWife is not there. "Where is She?" He mumbled then get His phone to call Her but then, He saw His Wife's phone on the nightstand. "Sica!" He shouted and went out of their room. "Sica!"

He walk to the Kitchen but Jessica is not there, His heart is beating so fast because of nervousness, He wants to see His wife to make sure She is okay but She is not around.

"Jessica!" He kept calling then remembered something, "Oh, pool area!" He mumbled then run to where the indoor pool is. "Oh, God!" He sighed in relief to see His Wife busy preparing the table. "Sica!"

The American Woman got startled and quickly turned to Him. "Babe!" She happily said and almost run and hug Him, "I've missed You!" She said.

Yuri break the hug then lean down and gave Her a quick peck on Her lips. "I was so worried about You! I was trying to call You but You're not picking up!" He asked and hug Her again.

"I'm sorry,  I was busy preparing.." Jessica giggled and pulled Him to the table that She set up, "Tada! We're gonna have a date!" She cheerfully said.

Yuri pulled a seat for Her before He take a seat, "Did You prepare all of these?" He asked and move His seat closer to Her.

"Yes!" Jessica said and serve Him some of the dish She cooked for Him.

"Why didn't You ask for help? I hired the helpers to help You!"

"They're not here!"

"Where are They?"

"I don't know.. Maybe They go shopping or movie date, I just asked them to use My car and leave me alone here today and don't talk to You if ever You called!"

Yuri sighed and hold Her hand, "Baby, don't do that again! You can't be alone in the House, something might happen to You while I'm not around!" 

Jessica smiled, Yuri is so thoughtful, He always think about Her. "Don't worry too much, Babe!" She said.

Yuri shake His and hug Her sideways, "I can't help it, Baby! You know that You're the most important to me!" He kissed Her cheek.

Jessica gently push His face away, "I'll be fine! Let's just celebrate today!" She told Him.

Yuri stole a quick peck on Her lips before sitting properly that earned a smack from His Wife. "What are We celebrating today? Why did You cooked this much?"

"Because There's something worth celebrating!" Jessica happily said then feed Him, "I actually have a present for You!"

"I'll eat alone, Baby.. You should eat too!" He smiled, "What is Your Present?"

"I will see a Doctor tomorrow and get checked.." She said and Yuri turned happy.

"Really? I will come with You!" He said.

"Sure! But that's not My Present, I have more bigger surprise for You!" She happily said.

Yuri smiled then nodded as He got excited to what His Wife said. "I can't wait!" He said and focus on the food.

Jessica kept looking at Yuri, She's hoping that Yuri will be happy to the news about Her pregnancy even though it is unplanned.

"Why are You staring at Me like that?" Yuri asked then moved closer to Her, "Are You gonna give me Your Present now?" He asked.

"Do You wanna have it now?"

Yuri nodded, "Yeah! I would love to see it now!"

Jessica take a deep breath and stood up, "Wait for me here!" She said and walk away. 

Yuri smiled and patiently waits for His Wife. Jessica went back with a small box and sit on Her chair, "This is unexpected but I still hope that You will like it!" She said.

Yuri smiled and kiss Her, "Of course, if it's from My wife, I will surely love it!" He chuckled then take the Box His Wife gave Him. "What do I have here?" He pulled the ribbon and opened the box. He smiled even wider to see a Light Blue sticky note paper with Jessica's handwritten message. "Please don't erase Your beautiful smile after You get My Present to You!" It says. Yuri look at Her with a smile, "Are You teasing me? Where is Your present?" He asked then laugh out loud.

"It's there!" Jessica said.

Yuri pulled the Sticky note and found another one, this time it's a Pink Paper, "I love You, Daddy!" It says.

Yuri's heart suddenly started beating faster, He slowly pulled the Pink Paper and got shock to see a Pregnancy Test. He blink His eyes couple of times as He process what's in front of Him.

"Babe.." Jessica called while touching Her tummy.

Yuri look at Her hand on Her tummy then turned to the Pregnancy test, He creased His eyebrows and asked, "What is this, Sica? You're pregnant? Are You Pregnant?"

Jessica slowly nodded, "Yes, Babe! We're gonna have a baby! I know this is unplanned bu-"

"What? No!" Yuri said then stood up, "How?" He asked.

Jessica look at Him in unbelievably, "What? You're asking me how I got Pregnant? Yul, We made love! We always make love!"

"I know, Sica! But You always tell me if it's safe or not!" His raised His voice.

Jessica stared at Him and observed His actions, "You're not happy.." She mumbled. 

"Sica! You clearly knew that I'm not ready to have a baby! I have plans for You, for us! What will happen now?" He asked Her, "If You just didn't lied to me, this will never happen!" He put His hands on His hips then shake His head. "I thought You're with me?"

"I agreed to what You want and I didn't talk to You about it that much but it's already here, Yul! We're gonna have a baby now!"

Yuri look away, "Yeah, You must be really happy now since You wanted to have a baby soon!" He said with disappointed tone, "So I will never wonder why You lied!"

Jessica hold His arm but Yuri move a step away from Her and this made Jessica feel sad. "I don't know what happened, maybe I miscalculated it and that was My mistake but I did not lied to You, Yul! I swear!" She said.

Yuri shake His head, it was so shocking to hear that They are going to welcome Their baby in a few months and He's not ready for it.

"Go back to Our room now! I need to be alone!" He said then walked away from Her. 

------

"Cheers for Yuri's Baby!" Yuri shake His head as His Friends .

"Yuri's going to be a Dad! I feel so old!" Shindong happily shouted and Hyoyeon clap His hands like a Kid.

Yuri laugh at His Friends, Nicole then take His attention, "I'm really happy for You, Oppa! I'm sure Your Baby will be really Beautiful!" She happily said.

The Tanned Guy didn't answer and just drink His beer, He called His Friends to have a get together after a long time of not seeing each other, He told them that Jessica is Pregnant and His Friends thought that He wants to celebrate.

Yebin look at Him worriedly, They have been there for a couple of hours now and Yuri kept drinking.

"Yul, is it okay to leave Your wife this late? I mean, You're a married man and Jessica is Pregnant.. She might look for You.."

"Nah! She will be fine! There's a lot of helpers in the House.." He said and kept drinking.

Yebin shake Her head, She feels like there is something wrong with Yuri since the Tanned Guy is not usually like this, Yuri is not the type who will leave Jessica in the middle of the night.

She move closer to Nicole and whispered, "I think Yuri is not okay!" She told the other Girl.

Nicole look at Yuri and nodded, "Yeah.." She shortly said.

"We should convince Him to go home!"

"I'll try!" Nicole said. She then stood up and walked away from them then called someone. "Pick up!" She mumbled.

"Hello?" Nicole bite Her lips as She heard Her Step-sister sobbing. "What is it, Nic?" Jessica asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter