Chapter 75: Small Bump

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 75:

Another Morning comes, Yuri is preparing for His Flight this Morning. He didn't bother to wake His Wife up since She is tired.

He went out of Their room and walk to the Kitchen, "What do We have for breakfast?" He asked.

"I cooked garlic rice and-"

"What? You bought garlic?" Yuri asked, "Sica don't like garlic!" He told the new Helper. "Put that food outside! Sica will be mad if She smell garlic around here!" He said and went back to Their room.

He opened the door and was then got startled as Jessica suddenly got up and run to the Bathroom, "What happened?" He asked and followed Her.

Jessica was throwing up in the toilet that made Him worried, "Sica!" He rub Her back. "What is it again?" He asked.

This was not the first time that it happened, Jessica has been acting this way for a few days now.

Jessica stood up and washed Her face then reached for Her face towel, "How are You feeling?" He asked.

"I'm dizzy.." She said while wiping Her wet face.

Yuri hug Her but She pushed Him away then throw up once again. "Why?"

Jessica panted, "You stink..You smell like garlic and You know that I hate it.. Where did You get that?" She asked and walk back to the bedroom.

Yuri take His shirt off and leave it in the bathroom, He then followed His Wife. "Baby, Let's go to the Hospital.." He said.

"No.. I'll be fine.. I just need to rest before My flight this afternoon.."

Yuri sighed and hold Her hand, "Baby, I don't want You to leave.. Something might happen to You during the flight.." He kissed the back of Her hand.

"But Yul.."

"Please.." He pleaded, "I will stay with You today.. I will cancel My flight for today, Baby just stay here!"

Jessica look at Him, Yuri will surely be worried and will be distracted if She don't give in to what He wants and She don't want to ruin His meetings. "Okay! I'll just stay here.. You can still go to Hongkong, Babe!"

"No, I will stay here with You today!"

"Are You sure?" She asked and close Her eyes as Her head is spinning. She take a deep breath and look at Him again. "Babe, don't worry too much.. Donghae Oppa is here to bring me to Hospital if I need to, You can go to Your meeting, I know that it's very important!"

"But You are more important, Sica! Let me stay with You at least for today! I wanna make sure You are fine!"

She sighed and nodded, "Okay.."

Yuri kiss Her cheek, "Are You sure that You don't wanna go to the Hospital?" He asked.

"I will be fine here.." 

Yuri hug Her, He is very worried for His Wife since this wasn't the first time but Jessica is too stubborn to go to the hospital.

"Babe, I'm hungry!" He heard His Wife say.

Yuri break the hug, "Wait for me here!" He said and stood up to go out but His Wife stops Him. 

"Babe, don't go out half !" She said and laid down, "Wear Your shirt, Babe! I don't want the helpers to see You thay way!"

Yuri nodded and get a new shirt, He then went out to check if the House smells okay for His Wife. "Lemon.. Good!" He mumbled when He smell a different scent. "Where is Sica's breakfast?" He asked and get a tray, He will just bring it to Their room so Jessica don't have to go down. "Chili Paste.. Sica wants more Chili paste.." He mumbled.

After He prepared everything, Yuri walk upstairs with the food tray. "Baby, eat this.." He said and peck Her forehead then get up, "I just need to make a call!" He said.

Jessica smiled and started Her breakfast, She look at Her Husband and saw Him busy talking to someone over the phone, "Yeah, I got an emergency, Eomma.. Sica is not feeling well and I have to stay with Her. Alright.. Thanks, Bye!"

He sighed and went back to His Wife, "How are You feeling?" He asked as He fix Her fringe.

"Headaches.." She said.

He take a deep breath, "Are You sure You don't want to go to the Hospital?" He asked.

"I'm okay.. I'll just stay here in the room and rest.."

He nodded, "What do You want for Lunch? I'll cook it for You."

"I want Spicy Chicken Pasta.." She said.

"Alright! I'll just go outside and buy everything I will need.." He said.

"Just ask Donghae Oppa to buy it for You! I want You to stay with me the whole day!"

Yuri nodded and look at Her food, "Eat more, Baby!" He said then feed Her.

Jessica then yawned, "Babe, I'm sleepy!"

Yuri feed Her one last time then gave Her a glass of milk, "Okay, take a rest now!" He said and kiss Her forehead before He walked out of the room with the tray and let His Wife rest.

------

"Yul?" Jessica walked out of the room to look for Her Husband. "Where's Yuri?" She asked when She saw some helpers walking around.

"Mr. Kwon went out.."

She pouted, "Can You please make some sandwich?" She asked while gently touching Her chest, "Just bring it to the Garden!" She then went to the Garden.

"Argh, My s hurt!" She mumbled. She then saw Her Driver watering the Plants so She stopped touching Her chest.

"Annyeong Haseyo!" Donghae greeted.

"Hi! Are You a Gardener now?" She asked then settled on the chair.

Donghae smile, "I have nothing to do since You're not going out of Your room that's why I decided to just water the plants.." 

Jessica nodded and look at Her phone then dialed Her Husband's phone number, "Have You seen Yuri?" She asked Her Driver while waiting for Yuri to pick up.

"Uh, Yeah.. He went out like thirty minutes ago.. He was talking to someone over the phone.." The Driver said.

She creased Her eyebrows, "He's not picking up My calls.." She mumbled then groaned as She felt Her back aches. "Ah, I feel so tired when I just got up from bed!" She said.

"Here's Your Sandwich and fresh juice!"

Jessica look at the helper, "Thank You!" She smiled then turned to Her Driver, "Oppa, come here and have snacks!"

"I'm okay, Miss Jessica!"

"Come here!"

Donghae put the water hose down and walk to the table, Jessica told Him to sit down and gave Him sandwich. "Thank You!"

Jessica take Her phone again and composed a message for Her Husband, "Babe, Where are You? I miss You!" She smiled and send it. She then take a bite on Her Sandwich then look at Her Driver. "Eat a lot, Oppa!" She said and suddenly burst out laughing when Donghae made a funny face.

"Wae?" Donghae asked as if He didn't do anything.

Jessica covered Her now red face, She finds Him really funny and that's why She got comfortable with Him in a short span. "Your face is so funny!" She said.

Donghae laugh with Her, "Don't laugh too much, Miss Jessica! You will feel nauseous again!" He told Her.

Jessica take a deep breath and fan herself to stop herself from laughing so hard, "Stop making funny faces!"

"Sica!" The Both of them look to where the voice is coming and saw Yuri with a Bouquet of red roses. "Baby!" He smiled and walk to His Wife.

"Babe, I've missed You!" Jessica said.

Yuri stopped at the back of Her chair then leaned down to give Her a sweet kiss, "How's My Wife?" He asked and gave Her the bouquet.

"I woke up without You!" Jessica pouted that made Yuri laugh.

"You are so cute!" He said and kiss Her shoulder.

Jessica hold Yuri's arms to prevent Him from making contact with Her still aching mounds.

Seeing them so sweet as usual, Donghae cleared His throat. "I'll go back to My Work now, Miss Jessica! Thank You for the snacks!" He said then leave the Couple alone.

Yuri pulled a seat and settled beside His Wife, Jessica smiled and pinch His cheeks. "Where have You been?" She asked.

"I went out to meet Miss Park and Our client." He said and quickly hug His Wife sideways as Jessica look away, "Miss Miller is here to visit Her friends so Her Secretary called Miss Park to meet today!"

"And How was Your meeting?"

"She wasn't impressed but She gave us chance, She said She will just call us for the next meeting.." He said with a smile, "We will work harder!"

Jessica nodded, "I know You can do it!" She said with a smile.

"Of course, Sica! You are My lucky charm!" He kiss Her cheek.

Jessica smiled at Him, "Are You hungry?" She asked then grab Her sandwich and feed it to Him.

Yuri finish it then drink some fresh juice from Her glass, "Everyone in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter